• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Its a new day made a new pick up of some new stamps after making my daily drive to p-town i looked at the stamps i aquired than they were called:

Stamp name: SECRET WINDOW

Stamp Color: PURPLE

Stamp Graphic: Picture of a large window

Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Off white and nice and flakey, a lil powdery but mostly flakes like good product should be, the flakes break up the instant you try to chop it with a blade or card.

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: These were neatly packaged and taped but the stamp was sloppy on some.

Quantity of Product:They had alot in each bag the bags were preety big i feel, also all the bags were uniform and the same amount of deope in each one unlike several stmap ive gotten in the past few pick ups..

Quality of Product: 7.5/10 these are good bags and get you nice and high, reccomended to get them if you come across them, i used only 2.5-3 bags and got that nice warm feeling all over and my eyes started to close and i was nodding feeling excellent like you should when the dope is decent and good.

Other comments: These secret windows have been around for a few years now they keep popping up every so often,But these stamp grapic is diffrent window picture than other times around i rember the other times i got this stamp it was a window with shutter not the case this time around.Also
I recall that whenever i had them in the past they were great and that is also the case this time around with this cureent bacth on the streets, get these if you can while they are flooded in the street, i think they have just hit the streets a few days ago so you should have no prob finding them while there still out there.:) Good luck and be safe Peace!:)

name: Baghdad vs Blockparty
Red Stamp
THE Best.
I've been using for 15 years, this stuff could be some of the best i've ever had.

Got them STAR LEGEND bags. Havent seen these in a few months.

Stamp: STAR LEGEND

Graphic: Star in the "A", Legend in script.

Count: 8/10

Quality: 7.5/10

Off-white powder with small flakes/chunks. Good Brick City diesel.

Last edited:
Got me a few HOT SAUCE bags tonite, I havent had much of it yet so i cant fully rate them, they seem okay just the stuff is a little bit brownish, i will post a full rating tommorow from what i read in pervious posts these are sopposedly good, i guess i will find out tonite.

TARGET is a New York City stamp exclusively... At least for the time being.

The good thing is that it is constantly and consistently and reliably available, and has been the only stamp sold by this particular delivery service for the last twelve months. (I know, those of you who only cop in Brick City and Silk City can't comprehend the notion of being able to get the same product, same stamp, day in and day out, for a full year... But this is the standard in NYC among the professional, organized delivery services)

Given this stability and consistency, it's a perfect scenario for gaining clientele, because once you let someone try it, and they know they can get the same exact thing every day, week after week, month after month, people start to trust and rely upon it, and they start recommending it. So put the word out, kiddies... If you want quality product, demand that it be available every day, week after week, month after month. Otherwise, dealers will only buy the cheapest bricks they can find, and those cheap bricks tend to be mediocre quality (if you're lucky -- most of the time, they're complete shit).

Anybody know if TARGET is still goin around in Brick City?

My connect is going to re-up tomorrow, and I like to tell

her what to pick up since she doesnt do dope. Lucky her.

All I know is I hope she doesnt get those WHITE GIRL bags

again. Shes had them for WEEKS and theyre so damn small! :X

Name- EAGLE
Graphic-the word "eagle" in red ink, mostly smudged tho, only 2 bags out of the bundle were legible.
Pack Job-fairly neat
Quality-5-6/10
Quantity-6/10
Color-dope was a light tan color, very fine, not very many flakes at all. also not a strong smell either.

this was my first time trying out powder dope so i liked it fairly well

Stamp: CK
Graphic: none, just the letters CK
Count: 6-7/10
Quality: 8-9/10
Color: more tan than white
Packing job: neat, semi professional looking

-This is the best dope I've gotten out of the Hub in a few weeks. This diesel has got me nodding off one bag. Cop it if you can suckas!

Damn peeps! This CK I posted about just before is some serious diesel fuel. I copped in Brunswick but I'm sure it came from the Bricks.

Got those MOBs again and got some raw fucking fire. two bags wreck your day its fuckin brown and looks like sand or maybe greyish brown but not the white dope i usually get. Its in Blue plain stamps.

New stamp today out of P-town these bags are excellent and get you high as hell and you will nod hard from them. GET THEM IF YOU FIND THEM:)

Stamp name: DIE HARD

Stamp Color: RED

Stamp Graphic (if any):NONE

Color and Consistency/texture of Product:very white and flakey

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: pretty neat, stamped a lil sloppy but taped neatly, tape opened easily

Quantity of Product: decent,6.5/10 the size was pretty big had alot in there and the size of all the bags were the same

Quality of Product: Very Good, 7.5-8/10 this is some excellent product, it is very strong and gets you nodding out hard

Other comments:These are terrific quility bags, all you need is a little bit and you will be nodding out hard, def get these if you find them or come across them, these are for sure worth your money.You will very happy with these bags get a bunch they are some fire.

Got a new stamp tonight. Well it's actually not new. I got it once about a week ago but didn't rate it.

Stamp name: Dope Chills
Stamp Color: Green
Stamp Graphic (if any): None. Just the words Dope Chills in all capitol letters.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan. Nice and flaky like it should be.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: The folds and tape were really neat. The stamp is a little faded on most of them and it isn't even on each bag.
Quantity of Product: 5-6/10 Pretty normal size.
Quality of Product: 6/10 Pretty decent. Has me feelin pretty nice after 3 and a half.
Other comments: Tastes a little weird when smoked, but not a big deal. Gets me high and the taste isn't unbearable so I don't care :)

Stamp: CK
Graphic: none, just the letters CK
Count: 6-7/10
Quality: 8-9/10
Color: more tan than white
Packing job: neat, semi professional looking

-This is the best dope I've gotten out of the Hub in a few weeks. This diesel has got me nodding off one bag. Cop it if you can suckas!

Do you shoot or snort your bags?

I'm new here, read the rules bout locations, thought I'd mention Long Island's weather has been unseasonably cold this year. ;)

Stamp name: The Wakening
Stamp Color: Green
Stamp Graphic: N/A
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light Tan/Off White - Flakes into powder.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 5/10 - Fold and tape job was a little sloppy. The stamp itself is usually faded.
Quantity of Product: 6/10 - Filled 3/4 of the first fold square
Quality of Product: 6/10 - Pretty decent. Took bout 3mg of Subox 12 hrs earlier and 2 bags got me nodding off a little. The 1mg ativan might have lended a helping hand in that though.

Last edited:
Stamp - ATM
Graphic - $$$
Count - 6/10
Quality - 6/10 (see edit)
Color/Texture - tanish clumpy, kinda moist junk

Acceptable diesel. But, there's better shit out there. I'm telling you mofo's get ya hands on that CK diesel.

Hey, about an hour after I did two bags at once I wa nodding hard. I couldn't keep my eyes open and felt like I was literally gonna nod out while walking around my house. Therefore, I'm going to up the quality from 6/10 to 8/10.

Last edited:
Last nite I got the Dope Dick again lol. This time it was red stamp with a needle graphic over the letters. the lasttime i had it was just dope dick in blue letters with no picture.

Anyways, they were OK. My tolerance is goin back up again. For a while when I had slowed down, and was only gettin fire, I could do liike 5 bags and catch a serious rush/nod. These I booted 5 at once and just got a ''Eh'' rush that faded away quick. I can see i m headin back to the brick every 2 days thing. :|

Stamp name: DOPE DICK
Stamp Color:red
Stamp Graphic (if any): syringe above the words
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: light and flakey, when mixed with water gets darker, but when filtered the cotton gets dark and the dope gets lighter, so i think its a dark cut and light dope
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Taping-messy, Stamp, some of them was so messy i couldnt even read it. stamp job totally sloppy,tape hard to rip, not folded totally square some edged over lapping,etc
Quantity of Product: Definately pretty good quantity id say a 6.5-7
Quality of Product: 6.5
Other comments: I had took suboxone early in the morning, cant remember if it was 2 or 4 mg, but it was at 9 am or so, I still felt very dope sick like 5 hours later and my eyes was all dialated so I think the sub was wearing off and finally later on is when i did the dope like almost 12 hr later but that might affect my rating of this stamp.

Haha, I had the Dope Dick on New Years Eve. Black ink though. Same syringe graphic. I thought it was fire back then. But then again, my tolerance was lower. Anyway, check out my last posts Lace. The CK is fire!

Hey, about an hour after I did two bags at once I wa nodding hard. I couldn't keep my eyes open and felt like I was literally gonna nod out while walking around my house. Therefore, I'm going to up the quality from 6/10 to 8/10.

Im guessing you have a low tolerance. Im not trying to sound like a dick or anything, but you throw up some high numbers. I understand that one or two bags of your recent stamps gets you nodding, but for most of us, if you snort two bags of anything, it definitely wont have you catchin a nod.

Now if you boot two bags, I can see some nod possiblility. Like I said, Im not tryin to sound like a dick or trying to dicksize here, Im just curious as to what kind of tolerance you have.

I just got some STAR LEGEND the other night, and I used to nod off of snorting two of them a few months ago, but not anymore. Its definitely the same dope too. :\