• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Stamp name: DIESEL
Stamp Color: blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Pretty neat packaging. The stamp seems kinda uneven/faded on some of the bags while others are very much alligned.
Quantity of Product: 5
Quality of Product: 6
Other comments: I've been gettin this stuff in philly for the past two weeks or so. Seems pretty good to me, but I just recently tried it for the first time and these are the only bags i've been getting. I'm feelin pretty damn good right about now....

CAMDEN:

I just got back, was tryin to cop another bag of NIGHTMARE since one bag really gets me bent, opposed to like 3 bags of other shit. But apparently the statey's were crawlin all over the place and they didn't have any. So I walked a couple blocks away and got some other decent shit. Definetely not as good as the Nightmare, though. Anyways:

Stamp: Hard Core (Just like the bags in Philailladelph)
Bag Color: Light Blue with black writing, the standard shit.
Dope Color: Tan, standard issue.
Quantity: It looked like a lot was in the bag, but when I emptied it, it was kinda skimp.
Quality: I'd rate it a 6-7/10, it's pretty decent, there just wasn't enough in the bag. I have a feeling if I had gotten more I'd be way more fucked up. I literally *just* got my nod back from earlier though, so I'd say this shit is pretty good.

Got me some TOM & JERRY bags again today they are still going strong, just the count is mad small on some bags it varys some bags are decent sized. But the dope is good, get them while they are out there.

okterrific - got your msg but I'm only a little greenlighter so I can't PM you back...send me your email address, K? Or if you have gmail, g-chat me.
hey guys, just a quick reminder: before you go and give out your personal info, remember that this site is a hot spot for LE, and if you give out your email address or a way to contact you, you could be messing with LE. Be wise! -thizzer

I just copped a brick of the following in Newark last night:

Stamp name: RED LIGHT
Stamp Color: RED
Stamp Graphic: Picture of a stop light
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light tan, almost white. Crumbly texture. Clear yellow when mixed w/ water. No black or brown shit when boiled either. Nice n clean n puuure mmmmm.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Heavier weight, medium width glassine white bags. Neatness of tape and stamp is so-so - some stamps lighter than others.
Quantity of Product: Low count - filled about 3/4 of the way up to first fold - not much powder in each bag. (The low count when poured out doesn't matter tho - usually when there's less in the bag, the dope is better quality IME - esp. this time!)
Quality of Product: 8.5 out of 10 - AWESOME
Other comments: This is the first time I've copped in 2 weeks (somebody give me a job to fund my habit, dammit!), so my evaluation might be a little skewed, but I think these are seriously great. (Opinion was seconded by the ppl I copped with, so it's just not me!) Last night I did 3 in a shot (3 shots ttl last night) and when I woke up I was still itchy haha. I never get itchy anymore, so that was weird. I also yakked for the first time from dope in like a year lol - this shit is stronggg. This high is not quick to wear off either. I DEFINITELY reccommend copping this if you get the chance...glad I got a brick! Its like Christmasssssssssssssss sorry nodded off w/ finger on the s - jk. Go get some of these if you can!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp: Dope-a-holic
Graphic: needle
Count: 6/10
Quality: 8/10
Overall neat packing job, good shit, standard price

I'll try to remember some of the ones I've seen lately, all from Newark

SMOKING GUN
Graphic: A smoking gun.
Quality: 1 -- I don't know what they cut it with but it's really nasty. This shit might as well have been fake for all I know because it didn't really do anything.

Bentley
Graphic: Car
Quality: 6 -- It did what it was supposed to do, and the bags were pretty fat, too.

Super Bad
Graphic: None, I don't think
Quality: 8 -- Looooooved these =)

Mambo King
Graphic: Crown
Quality: 4 -- alright I guess, I got high but not for long lol, maybe my tolerance is just skyrocketing

there were more but I can't remember them lol

Anybody know if TARGET is still goin around in Brick City?

My connect is going to re-up tomorrow, and I like to tell

her what to pick up since she doesnt do dope. Lucky her.

All I know is I hope she doesnt get those WHITE GIRL bags

again. Shes had them for WEEKS and theyre so damn small! :X

new fire in ptown

Got me some TOM & JERRY bags again today they are still going strong, just the count is mad small on some bags it varys some bags are decent sized. But the dope is good, get them while they are out there.

Yeah those smaller count T & Js are the better ones I mentioned before. You won't be complain about these ones.. According to my connect "Tom and Jerry done stepped their game up." ;)

Anyways, new fire alert:

Stamp: Secret Window
Image: A large window with shutters
Ink Color: Purple
Packaging: Pretty professional
Color: solid brown
Count: 8/10
Quality: 8.5-9

Finally Ptown is bringing tha HEAT.. all I can say is I hope it's hot in the day and cold at night

^^^Those purple SECRET WINDOWS are a old stamp, they have been around for a while i got a few times the past 2 years, I guess they come around every so often whenever they choose to,They were really flooded around for a while when the movie secret window with jonny depp was out in theaters, when i had them those couple times on diffrent occaisions in past 2 years they were fire product also, im glad to hear that this new batch out this year is also fire,Hopefully i can find me some on my expedition to the great town of Paterson tommorow,But i hear my guy is stocked up on the FOR SALES again which also were fire the last time i had them,Also in my experice whenever i copped a purple stamp bag it has been fire or pretty damn close to fire and beenbetter than avrage,I know color means nothing so im not saying the color means anything or matters about whats in the bag, just stating that whenever i seen a purple stamp i have gotten high and its been good shit, Im sure other people can also claim and vouch this information about purple stamps they have gotten in the past, that they have been terrific above average bags.:)

This thread made me watch American Gangster again....

Super Strong (flexing arm)
Count-8/10
strength-8/10
BMW (with car logo design)
count-5/10
strenth-6/10
Both from philadelphia
both bags were blue and double sealed (standard)
Ink for the first is red and the bmw is a dark blue ink
peace

Stamp: Shamwow
Graphic: I guess it was supposed to be the little shamwow towel
Count: 8/10
Quality: 6/10
Color: Brown (darkest dope I've seen lately)

overall the packing job was average, the dope was decent but I had to do a few bags to catch a nod. I hate the shamwow guy, but his dope aint bad lol.

Just thought I'd post this report because it's funny and true. Well, at least I think it is. My friend got a bag called "White Man's Burden." He said the count was good and quality was average. I just thought it was a good name for the bag. I don't know too many black folks who dabble with dope. It definitely seems like a drug mostly white folks do. Obviously, I know there are exceptions but I think that's true. Anyway, he said no graphic, just called White Man's Burden, good count, average quality. No report on color or packaging job.

Just thought I'd post this report because it's funny and true. Well, at least I think it is. My friend got a bag called "White Man's Burden." He said the count was good and quality was average. I just thought it was a good name for the bag. I don't know too many black folks who dabble with dope. It definitely seems like a drug mostly white folks do. Obviously, I know there are exceptions but I think that's true. Anyway, he said no graphic, just called White Man's Burden, good count, average quality. No report on color or packaging job.

Hah, yeah. Everyone knows why Im there in certain areas. They don't even ask me if I need crack or coke anymore. (Im white)

Does anyone know if you can buy insulin syringes in a pharmacy in philadelphia?

no i don't think you can get needles in pharmacies in philly, but you can go to the needle exchange and get em for free.

no i don't think you can get needles in pharmacies in philly, but you can go to the needle exchange and get em for free.

There's a needle exchnage in philly? Where at? I can just walk in and get some needle and walk out? 8o

grabbed another bundle of the "No Limit", they were def. better than last week for some reason.

Name-No Limit (red letters)
Graphic-Black Syringe
Pack Job-very neat n clean
Quality-a bit better than last time, had that familiar dope burn, i give em a 6/10
Quantity-although qual. was better, they were pretty damn skimp, great scrapes tho, 5/10
Color-dope was same color, off-white, light tanish color, smelled like some diesel.

Nothin' to write home about, but if you seem em, you wont be dissapointed.