• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

If anything parts of of newark quality of have gone UP. keep searching for that spot.l

I've actually gotten blue bags with the sealed plastic from Newark. The stamp was DOA in red ink. Very good dope. They cost me $8 each, but they were pretty worth it. That was the one and only time I got bags in the plastic.

Got a new stamp today.

Stamp name:Blue Hippo
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): A hippo
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very white and a little chunky. Definitely cut with some kind of pill.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Very neatly folded and taped.
Quantity of Product: 4/10
Quality of Product: 4/10
Other comments: I wasn't impressed with these at all. The taste when I smoked it made me puke and I actually sniffed one (which I haven't done in a while) just so I wouldn't have to have that horrible taste in my mouth. I felt a little something, but not what I should've felt after doing 3 bags.

christ,im waitin for my guy to come through; this picture made my freakin bals tingle.

Yea, The good dope always comes in the summer, I got one yesterday thought it was gonna be wack but it wasnt too bad.Ill come back and reviw it after my wakeup shot

I always mention that when I post my new bags, though I always just get the JOHN DOE bags I mentioned on the old thread.

I've only had white bags for the longest time though. I think the only time I've ever gotten blue or yellow were when they came from Hartford and I haven't gotten anything from there in a few years. The only other color I've ever gotten aside from white, yellow, or blue is an aqua green color.

Edit: Actually one of the very few pics I have on BL is from when I had blue and yellow bags:

The clear plastic around each individual bag is only done in Hartford (from what I've seen) too. All the New Haven and Bridgeport bags come in a similar fashion just without the clear plastic (or whatever material).

I've gotten doubled sealed bags like that a few times ... Red cards and Blue mercedez both were decent. But they were double sealed like that and then in blue bags instead of the normal white.

Anyways those knockouts are still around my area but im stayin clean ATM even though they bomb as fuck and hard to pass up ... got a piss test with the SUBway doctor comin up soon.

Hey made a pick up today of Just 3 bags got the following stamp:
:)

Stamp name:NICKY BARNES

Stamp Color: BLACK- CAME IN THE WIDER STAMP BAGS AND THE BAG QUILITY WAS REALLY THIN AND FLIMSY

Stamp Graphic (if any): LOOKS LIKE A GANGSTER WEARING A SUIT WITH A HAT HOLDING A GUN

Color and Consistency/texture of Product:OFF WHITE A LIL TANNISH AND IT WAS ONLY A LITTLE BIT FLAKEY BUT NOT AS MUCH AS IT SHOULD BE DEF HAD BEEN CUT A GOOD AMOUNT.

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: These were neatly folded and taped.

Quantity of Product: 5/10 the size was average not to big and not to small

Quality of Product: 6/10 THEY GOT ME HIGH AND FELT GOOD BUT IT COULD OF BEEN BETTER, IM SURE IF I HAD A COUPLE MORE BAGS LIKE MY BOY DID I WOULD I BEEN NODDING HARD

Other comments:IF YOU COME ACROSS THEM YOU SHOULDNT SPEND YOUR $$$ AND BUY A LOT OF THEM CAUSE THERE IS MUCH BETTER PRODUCT OUT THERE BESIDES THESE, BUT THEY ARE WORTH IT TO GET A FEW OF THEM IF YOU CANT GET ANYTHING ELSE THEY WILL HOLD YOU OVER TILL YOU GET SOMTHING BETTER.

PS:THIS IS POST # 100 FOR ME YAHOO!!!! CONGRATS TO ME IVE REACHED 100 POSTS ON MY FAVORITE WEBSITE/FORUM BLUELIGHT!!!:)

That same graphic with the guy on it used to be on the american gangster stamps over the summer of 08, i know exactly the one youre talkn about....aaand there goes one more vote for the "flimsy wide bags usually have beat or barely decent dope inside" arguement :D

BTW, those myspaces was aight. They had a red stamp with the text like the myspace logo and iw as pleasantly suprised cuz i had heard last time they was shitty a few months ago. decent not great but better than the "im only gettin these to hold me over" kind of dope.

The last dope i got was shitty =[

Why cant they just put a rock of tar in a stamped bag just like powder? At least you have some idea of quality that way.

A little of topic, but how have you been lacey? How are the legal troubles?

Stamp: Tomb Raiders
Graphic: Just says tomb raiders
Count: 6/10
Quality:7-8/10
Color: tanish brown clumpy junk

That same graphic with the guy on it used to be on the american gangster stamps over the summer of 08, i know exactly the one youre talkn about....aaand there goes one more vote for the "flimsy wide bags usually have beat or barely decent dope inside" arguement :D

BTW, those myspaces was aight. They had a red stamp with the text like the myspace logo and iw as pleasantly suprised cuz i had heard last time they was shitty a few months ago. decent not great but better than the "im only gettin these to hold me over" kind of dope.

I def agree the wider bags and flimsy material bags have always had shitty quility desiel in them that didnt do the job or barely got you high, As you said previously Lacey on the older forum you metioned, i also cant recall any time i have gotten a decent product in those type of bags EVER!! As for the stamp of the graphic with the guy on it that reads NICKY BARNES , it makes sense that they used the same graphic for the american gangsta bags even though i have not ever had those, since nicky barnes was also part of the movie american gangsta, I guess they tried to be more spcific on the stamp this time around when making them....

peeps should post review of shit from differen areas baltimore, dc, va whats up?

I live on the west coast so all I can find is black tar its really good honey blonde but how much better is the east coast dope?The powder kind?

I live on the west coast so all I can find is black tar its really good honey blonde but how much better is the east coast dope?The powder kind?

EAST COAST powder dope beats black tar bullshit heroin anyday, tar is shit compared to the powder dope we got here in the east coast, in NJ the dope is some of the best you can purchase worldwide. Dump the black tar stick with the pure white powder we call desiel.:D

^ Yeah man, why the fuck would we review tar and stuff? Only the NJ/PA/NY/CT be rockin stamps. This is essentially our thread!

I know I risk being criticized for steering the discussion off-topic, but I'd like to comment on the "smoking east coast powder" discussion...

I would say you get *just as high* by smoking dope as you do by snorting it. I have a lot of experience with both, but preferred smoking for two specific reasons.... (1) My personal experience with snorting powders has taught me that my nostrils don't like powders.. They get clogged up, and I believe that I may have developed sinus infections from this sort of behavior, and (2) the onset of effects from smoking were experienced *quicker* than they would be from snorting. The strength and duration of the highs were very similar, with any real difference being imperceptible/negligible. People seem to believe smoking is an "inefficient" method of administration, but my experience was that once I had perfected my smoking method, a bag of dope would last me just as long smoked as it would have lasted me had it been snorted.

(*Neither* of these methods ever provided a proper "Rush," which is something I never really experienced until I started I.V.'ing.)

just a Heads up for all my fellow BL's from NJ and close by, Those TOM & JERRY bags with the red and blue stamp from Paterson are still rocking and banging product, the product is great and gets you feeling excellent after using only a lil amount. Only complaint i got is the size of the bags vary some are bigger than others, But the dope is some of the best floating around p-town as of right now. All you need is less than 3 bags and you catch a decent full on Nod like your supposed to from good east coast desiel, hopefully this good deisel is a indicator and shows that we got some hope that some of that FIRE ASS quaility is on its way to come and flood the streets of Paterson during the Summer of 2009 so we all can have a terrific summer and be nodding and feeling great during the months of july and aug and help us enjoy that fantastic summer breeze coming shortly!!!:)

hey guys, remember this isn't the heroin questions thread. We have a basic heroin culture thread and a few other question threads for heroin out in BDD/OD, so please use those instead of posting your random heroin questions here. This thread is to review and lightly discuss your bags and letting people know whats on the streets. Lets keep this thread on topic ;)

Last edited:
Just copped 11 bags of

ESCALADE

Very neatly packaged, smells good havnt tried it yet, graphic of the escalade car logo.

edit - feeling great from half a bag snorted already (forgot to pick up works).

Last edited:
The Nightmare stamps in Camden are absolute FIRE. I already had some 'Don King' heroin from Philly in me, which has gotten better since I had it a few days ago, it's more brown and not as white, but definetely better, but getting back on to my point, I shot 1 bag of Nightmare and it's got me on the nod. My boy's supposed to be hookin me up with 1 or 2 more Nightmare bags really soon, so hopefully I'll get alllll kinds of fucked up today. Edit: Not in this thread. -phrozen

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nightmare stamps in Camden are absolute FIRE. I already had some 'Don King' heroin from Philly in me, which has gotten better since I had it a few days ago, it's more brown and not as white, but definetely better, but getting back on to my point, I shot 1 bag of Nightmare and it's got me on the nod. My boy's supposed to be hookin me up with 1 or 2 more Nightmare bags really soon, so hopefully I'll get alllll kinds of fucked up today.

If you head over to philly def pick p some of these escalade jawns. Im nodding from half a bag..

Last edited by a moderator: