• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

JUICE - White waxy bag
NYC and surrounding areas
Count 5/10
Quality 4.5/10

JUICE bags have been around for years, obv not same dope...i remember years ago they were fire and now...just disapointed. had to do a whole whop to catch a nod. Only get if you cant find shit else

Stamp: Noddin' Out
Graphic: smiley face with x's for eyes
Count: 8/10
Quality: 6/10
Color: flakey tan
New Brunswick

I can't believe you can even find shit in New Brunswick period. I went to college there and I spent a couple afternoons looking for shit in the ghetto area and also on that infamous street which you know I'm talking about. I couldn't find jack in terms of dope down there, I gave up and made the drive to Newark back in those days

I have a guy, I don't just cop on the street. IU have no idea if you can cop on the street in Brunswick.

From the 'burgh...

No limit-red text
syringe above the text-graphic/s
quality was about a 7, nice and smooth but not fire or anything
bags were taped neatly
id say there was about a 8 worth of powder in there, very good amount
the diesel was an offwhite/tanish type powder, very fine, a few flakes

This was my first time coppin in two months, got 4 of em and sniffed em, didnt have a pin. overall the quality and amount was good, if you see em, they're worth the buy.

Maybe you guys should also have a descriptor for the color of the glassine bag itself. Light blue is most common here, but I've seen various colors. White also seems to be very popular nowadays.

Maybe you guys should also have a descriptor for the color of the glassine bag itself. Light blue is most common here, but I've seen various colors. White also seems to be very popular nowadays.

I always get white bags. Ive only gotten blue bags once, and it wasnt even dope. :(

Whats up y'all! This is my first post in the new thread so will review my last 2 stamps.

Stamp: TARGET
Graphic: none just TARGET oin all caps
Count: varied between 6/10 to 9/10
Quality: 8-8.5/10 That's right a legit 8-8.5!
Color: Off White / Grey Powder in small chunks

Think you all know I don't hand out big numbers in the quality category freely so for me to give an 8+ it has to be special. I have been using dope & methadone regularly for over a decade and have a tolerance that can choke a horse.

Tonight I did 4 bags quickly and couldn't stop rubbing my face and nose the whole night. Did a few more at home and I've been nodding so hard I dropped half a bag onto my bed and just spilled half a bowl of ice cream onto my keyboard.

This is the same stamp I've been getting from this guy for the past 3 months. It is vey consistent quality wise always in the 7-8.5 range and tonight it was exceptional. Several of the bags were FAT too and filled up almost the entire 1st square and ran into the 2nd.

Stamp: Diesel
Graphic: tractor trailer
Count: 7/10
Quality: 7/10
Color: whitish tan

Overall neat packing job. Good dope.

I always mention that when I post my new bags, though I always just get the JOHN DOE bags I mentioned on the old thread.

I've only had white bags for the longest time though. I think the only time I've ever gotten blue or yellow were when they came from Hartford and I haven't gotten anything from there in a few years. The only other color I've ever gotten aside from white, yellow, or blue is an aqua green color.

Edit: Actually one of the very few pics I have on BL is from when I had blue and yellow bags:

The clear plastic around each individual bag is only done in Hartford (from what I've seen) too. All the New Haven and Bridgeport bags come in a similar fashion just without the clear plastic (or whatever material).

Last edited:
Stamp: BLACK BUTTERFLY
Graphic: Graphic of a Butterfly in Dark Blue Ink
Count: 4-5 of 10
Quality: 4/10
Color: Off White
Just mediocre dope. Unfortunately this is becoming all too routine in the once proud streets of Newark.

^then hit the projects where the street dealers get all their dope from.

I always mention that when I post my new bags, though I always just get the JOHN DOE bags I mentioned on the old thread.

I've only had white bags for the longest time though. I think the only time I've ever gotten blue or yellow were when they came from Hartford and I haven't gotten anything from there in a few years. The only other color I've ever gotten aside from white, yellow, or blue is an aqua green color.

Edit: Actually one of the very few pics I have on BL is from when I had blue and yellow bags:

The clear plastic around each individual bag is only done in Hartford (from what I've seen) too. All the New Haven and Bridgeport bags come in a similar fashion just without the clear plastic (or whatever material).

I've actually gotten blue bags with the sealed plastic from Newark. The stamp was DOA in red ink. Very good dope. They cost me None of our bizness but they were pretty worth it. That was the one and only time I got bags in the plastic.

Got a new stamp today.

Stamp name:Blue Hippo
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): A hippo
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very white and a little chunky. Definitely cut with some kind of pill.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Very neatly folded and taped.
Quantity of Product: 4/10
Quality of Product: 4/10
Other comments: I wasn't impressed with these at all. The taste when I smoked it made me puke and I actually sniffed one (which I haven't done in a while) just so I wouldn't have to have that horrible taste in my mouth. I felt a little something, but not what I should've felt after doing 3 bags.

dont post prices yo....come on...we all know this now..It says it in the rules, i dont wanna be doin the moderator warning thing but Ima have to if people who been posting in here for a long time, long enough to know the rules, continue postin prices. :(

lacey

Sorry, Lacey. I completely forgot, for some reason.

Last edited:
Stamp: BLACK BUTTERFLY
Graphic: Graphic of a Butterfly in Dark Blue Ink
Count: 4-5 of 10
Quality: 4/10
Color: Off White
Just mediocre dope. Unfortunately this is becoming all too routine in the once proud streets of Newark.

I had Black Butterfly for a few days a couple months ago and it was amazing stuff. But like I said, the guy only had it for a couple days and then it was gone.

I can't believe the shitty quality of all the stuff coming from Newark lately. I'm glad my guy has had the Knockouts and Smoking Guns for a while. He always has quality shit.

Hey, Picked up some more red FORBIDDEN PASSION stamp bags today, These are pretty decent the count is really fat, The dope is average andsgets you high and nodding out after using 3-4 bags, I reccomend to get these if you come across them since they are def better than most the junk floating around at the moment in paterson, Also the MOB and TOM & JERRY are bomb shit so get those also if you can get them or come across them, Mostly the other stamps I have had out of paterson the past week all have been really weak worthless shit that was a waste of my hard earned cash, oh well hope to have better luck next time, i got a feeling the summer is gonna bring out some of that super strong pure desiel I really hope so, well Good luck everyone and be safe if you decid to cop in that city called p-town! peace:)

What's up peeps. This is unfortunate. All across the board it looks like dope quality has been doown in the last few weeks. I dunno about all you guys, but I was coppin some pure fire in early March. Even in Brunswick, my guy was coming through with bundles that would get you high from one bag. Now, I'm getting total garbage. A lot of you guys seem to be posting reviews that say the Newark quality is down too. Two weeks ago I got beat in Newark. Anyway, hopefully this trend will reverse itself soon and the fire will be back. Anway, everyone be safe. Oh yeah, I finally reached bluelighter status.

^^^Congrats on your Bluelight status welcome to the club Sin City. I def think the quility has been down latly here in NJ but i think once the summer hits the quaility bags will start flooding the streets again, The summer is ans has always had good product, the quaility is always better during the summer acordding to my opinion i feel, and due to past years i have copped, hope its true again this summer and we get some fire out there, well we just got to wait, hope and see, peace!:)