• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

stamp - 8304
graphic - two guns pointed at each other below the numerals 8304 in light green ink
count - 7/10 very above average but bags do vary slightly
quality - 8.5/10 this is some more well above average fire status deezzle fo sheezzle
color - creamy white, like the color of vanilla ice creeam, small flakes
packaging - normal wax bags, clear scotch tape, packed on the sloppy side
Area - New Brunswick
misc. - burns when snorted, I'll have a needle report from my buddy in a few hours. I'm a sniffer as you all know.

BLOODY MONEY in creepy text

quality-6 average to hey this decent

quantity-5 average

i got more of these today and decided i liked them more than the first time i had them :)

Last edited:
Name: Right On Time
Color: Black
Count: bags were huge, 8.5/10
Quality: 7/10
comment: first shot rush was good, but other than that just some real decent dope.

stamp - 8304
graphic - two guns pointed at each other below the numerals 8304 in light green ink
count - 7/10 very above average but bags do vary slightly
quality - 8.5/10 this is some more well above average fire status deezzle fo sheezzle
color - creamy white, like the color of vanilla ice creeam, small flakes
packaging - normal wax bags, clear scotch tape, packed on the sloppy side
Area - New Brunswick
misc. - burns when snorted, I'll have a needle report from my buddy in a few hours. I'm a sniffer as you all know.

WoW!!! No disrespect, but I feel like I have to say something bro.. You've been rating alot of shit with crazy high numbers, Ive had these bags the other day, and they are far from fire.. Maybe a 6, and the numbers you are giving them is indicating fire.. They are a little above avg maybe, but thats all.. And by the way, the numbers say 8384 not 8304 lol..

WoW!!! No disrespect, but I feel like I have to say something bro.. You've been rating alot of shit with crazy high numbers, Ive had these bags the other day, and they are far from fire.. Maybe a 6, and the numbers you are giving them is indicating fire.. They are a little above avg maybe, but thats all.. And by the way, the numbers say 8384 not 8304 lol..

That's cause the bags I have are 8304. It's clear as day. I promise. I wish I could show you the bag because it's not even debatable. Mine say 8304. My bags were great. Furthermore, my buddy shoots 2 bundles a day and he loved the 8304. We have different bags man.

Also, having the same stamp doesn't always indicate that we have the same dope. Anyone can open the bags up and step on them a bit. For example, purelife ODed on bags called Wildcard. I got them and did a whole bundle and felt ok. I'm just saying, there's a million different reasons why you may have had the same stamp as me but not have agreed on the quality. However, it doesn't indicate for certain that I'm a lightweight with a low tolerance who has a poor ability to judge the quality of heroin.

Last edited:
Stamp name: ROC BOYS
Stamp Graphic (if any): Hands
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Tan
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 4/10 (Stamp was really faded)
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product: 7/10

That's cause the bags I have are 8304. It's clear as day. I promise. I wish I could show you the bag because it's not even debatable. Mine say 8304. My bags were great. Furthermore, my buddy shoots 2 bundles a day and he loved the 8304. We have different bags man.

Also, having the same stamp doesn't always indicate that we have the same dope. Anyone can open the bags up and step on them a bit. For example, purelife ODed on bags called Wildcard. I got them and did a whole bundle and felt ok. I'm just saying, there's a million different reasons why you may have had the same stamp as me but not have agreed on the quality. However, it doesn't indicate for certain that I'm a lightweight with a low tolerance who has a poor ability to judge the quality of heroin.

My bad bro.. Sounded the same lol, and the 8384's I had it was hard to read what it said on alot of the bags, so I figured maybe ya mis read, plus the stamp was exactly the same graphic with exactly the same color..

Stamp name: RedLight
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any):toplight graphic
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 4 (dontno if i got it wet ot not but it stuck to the bag)
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 7
Quantity of Product: 7
Quality of Product: 5 (no so good)

My bad bro.. Sounded the same lol, and the 8384's I had it was hard to read what it said on alot of the bags, so I figured maybe ya mis read, plus the stamp was exactly the same graphic with exactly the same color..

It's all good. Who knows who many times our bags get stepped on between dealers. It is weird that we had bags that similar. But I'm looking at a bag right now and mine is definitely 8304. I know I've been throwing up high numbers but I'm telling ya, I've been copping fire. And before I post, I usually wait until my friend does some. I sniff and he shoots. I trust his opinion above mine. Shooters seem to know right away how good the dope is. I take a bag or two before I can really gauge it. Someone on here said a while ago that the warmer weather tends to bring in the fire diesel. They were right so far in my case. Good luck bro. Keep them posts coming!

Just copped some of the two tone gucci stamps. Very nice. I kept getting those damn single tone ones with the graphic. I also got these recently in P-town.

Name: Got to have it
Graphic: (none) ; two tone purple and red ink
Quantity: 5.5/10
Quality: 6.5-7/10
Comment: Good stuff. The name is right on point.

Name: Nautica
Graphic: Nautica logo ; red ink
Quantity: 6-8/10
Quality: 4.5/10
Comment: Not terrible but not that good either.

I dunno it seems like the two tone stamps always seem to be better quality.

Fire fire fire everywhere!

I thought the same thing with you that you always have high numbers. Listen don't take offense to that sin city you don't want to get to the point where you have been in the game for so long that you get jaded to what is deisel. I wish that every bag I got was fire but it is not like that anymore for me. I am not saying at all that you can not rate dope well it is refreshing to me and brings me back 8 years ago to where all the bags I got or when 1 or 2 shots brought me to a nod. Boy those were the days!!:D

The Meth Powers over the summer were the best bags I got.

They were some of the best bags I've ever had actually.

My only conclusion is that the dope up there must suck compared to NJ if some of our shitty bags are fire to yall up there. And you know I love u F but i think it just might be the case, since i did not hear of any good meth powders in NJ at any point just bullshit. If there was a good version we would of heard about it, so i dont think its a matter of there bein bad meth powders here and good ones there, it is prolly the same ones but yall are used to more cut up shit bein mor farther away from the source when we got newark elizabeth and JC pumpin in the d all day and night long from the ports....Just a guess...Not tryna talk shit about your dope game homie just sayin ;) and i could always be wrong

Anyways, Still fedex and still fire....:)

My only conclusion is that the dope up there must suck compared to NJ if some of our shitty bags are fire to yall up there. And you know I love u F but i think it just might be the case, since i did not hear of any good meth powders in NJ at any point just bullshit. If there was a good version we would of heard about it, so i dont think its a matter of there bein bad meth powders here and good ones there, it is prolly the same ones but yall are used to more cut up shit bein mor farther away from the source when we got newark elizabeth and JC pumpin in the d all day and night long from the ports....Just a guess...Not tryna talk shit about your dope game homie just sayin ;) and i could always be wrong

Anyways, Still fedex and still fire....:)

I'm bringing Guido into this because I know he had them and I know he said they were fire. :p

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=6188023&postcount=690

Ha, I just noticed he agreed with me on the Headbanger bags too, which I actually compared to the Meth Powers

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=6854714&postcount=571

I know a few years ago, I was getting some unbelievably amazing H, and I know that was definitely coming from Jersey. Dude used to go bring stacks back and forth all the time. I'm thinking some of the stuff we see comes from Jersey/NY to here or sometimes vice versa. New Haven is a port city after all.

Last edited:
The shit I be gettin' be straight up blizzard!

That any better?

much, much better. seriously. a little originality goes a long way. there are so many ways to express that something is of high quality- why is it that everyone on this board insists on using only "fire".

Gotta love Upstate NY...we get all the good stuff :rolls eyes:

Stamp name: King Size
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: light tan in color, mostly powder. Strong odor
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly folded and taped, stamp is pretty bold
Quantity of Product: 8/10 (almost double what is in some other brands)
Quality of Product: 5.5/10
Other comments: Huge bags, slightly above average quality. A little different than the King Size that were around a while ago (maybe my tolerance is just different). These came and went within a week, don't know what happened to them

Stamp name: King of New York
Stamp Graphic (if any): Bold line separating lines of text, runs part-way through the second line
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: About 65/35% flake/powder, slightly off-white, very light hint of tan, moderate odor, strong bitter taste
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: taped and stamped, stamp is often faded
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Other comments: Good sized bags, much better quality than the Kings that went around a few months ago. Advised to start off at half a normal dose, then work your way up. Pretty potent.

Stamp name: 9Lives
Stamp Color: Purple
Stamp Graphic (if any): none really, but font is bold, heavy outline/no filler, and slightly swirly
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:slightly off-white, with a hint of tan, 65/35 flake-to-powder ratio
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neatly folded and taped, stamp ranges from fully bold to incredibly faded
Quantity of Product:5.8/10
Quality of Product: 6.7/10
Other comments: Word has it these are the same as the newer King of New York, maybe a little less in the quantity department, and with a different stamp. Things were apparently getting hot in the city in which the bags originated so things were switched up.

Stamp name: Predator
Stamp Color: Black/Grey?
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: light tan color, pretty much all powder, not bitter at all
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neatly folded and taped, thinner packaging than the previously mentioned ones
Quantity of Product: 2/10. Bags range from slightly below average (very few bags) to lacking (majority; "damn, this sucks") to awful ("what the fuck!?!" Could get more from scraping a few old 'empty' bags than from a "full" one of these)
Quality of Product: 2/10. Takes twice the normal dosage to be set, triple it if you actually want to get high
Other comments: AVOID THESE AT ALL COSTS! Huge waste of money. I'm not an expert on cutting agents, but these appear to have way more cut than heroin as compared to other brands.

Stamp name: I Am Legend
Stamp Graphic (if any): none, each word is below the previous (3 lines of text)
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: sandy tan in color; outside of the bag, the powder gets 'clumpy,' although still soft and powdery
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neatly folded and taped, stamp is heavy and bold, slight smudges in upper right corner
Quantity of Product: 8/10
Other comments: These are pretty good, I wouldn't call it fire but definitely one of the top brands I've encountered in CNY. Big bags

Last edited:
Wow, 400 fucking posts already. This thread is popular as hell! Anyway...

*Copped in Camden*

Stamp: Hot Spot, graphic of a house between the words "Hot" and "Spot"
Quantity: 6.5/10
Quality: 8/10 - Fucking DANK
Other: Regular blue wax paper bags inside either clear or yellow weed bags. They usually throw you a couple extra bags depending on how many you buy if you ask 'em. Just be careful, it's in one of the hottest and most well known spots in Camden.

Last edited: