• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Got them Knockouts again shit is straight fire. 6 bags getting meeee feeling fuckin nice.

When a new stamp hits the street... how long will it be around for? a month, 2, 3?

Some stamp names are literally around for YEARS. For instance, Tango and Cash, Top Secret, Hot Sauce.

These stamps are put into circulation all the the time. Is it the same heroin? Obviously not.

Got some of those Frank Lucas bags that were mentioned a while back last night. I wasn't too impressed with them. Smoked 2 and felt okay but nothing special.

I still like the Knockouts best right now. It seems like all my dealers have pretty bunk shit right now except the one I get the Knockouts from.

Hey all, Went down to paterson today made a pick up of a new stamp.They are pretty decent dope, The quility is about average, not bad and not greta but good enough to get you high and nodding.

Stamp name: FORBIDDEN PASSION
Stamp Color:RED
Stamp Graphic (if any):NONE
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: WHITE AND FLAKEY LIKE GOOD PRODUCT SHOULD BE
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:NEATLY FOLDED AND PACKAGED,THEY DEF ToOK THEIR TIME PACKING AND TAPING THESE BAGS UP
Quantity of Product: 7/10 THESE BAGS WERE DECENT SIZED THEY WERE PREETY BIG I THINK
Quality of Product: 6.5/10 THEY WERE AVERAGE GOT ME NODDING AFTER USING ONLY 4 BAGS
Other comments:THESE ARE DECENT QUAILITY BAGS AND THEY DEF WILL GET YOU HIGH IF YOU COME ACROSS THEM YOU SHOULD GET THEM CAUSE RIGHT NOW THERE IS A LOT OF BULLSHIT BAGS FLOATING AROUND AND YOU MAY SHITTY BAGS, BUT REST ASSURED THESE ARE PRETTY AVERAGE AND GOOD SO GET THEM IF YOU CAN SINCE THEY WILL YOU GET HIGH UNLIKE OTHER GARBAGE OUT THERE GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE, PEACE.:)

SMOKER
Graphic: picture of a gun above the text
Quantity: 7
Quality: 6
Comments: decent shit! I'm impressed...and nodding hard.

Also, be weary of the SMOKING GUNS out now...I got them three different days this week from three different guys and they're all cut with some chemical bs and TERRIBLE quality. I dropped a ton of money and still ended up sick. If you come across these, look at the stamp... it's the same stamp as the originals but with a brighter green color and the stamps are really neat and not smudged. If yo're unsure get one and test it cause you DO NOT want to get stuck with this shit.

Stamp name: Target
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): No graphic
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Color is off-white/gray. The consistency/texture is standard east coast dope: a light powder that has clumped together from being in the bag
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Packaged in rigid glassine bags, with scotch tape sealing them. TARGET is printed nice and straight.
Quantity of Product: 8/10: Really good count. Some of the larger bags I've seen in a while.
Quality of Product:8/10: I've been doing two bag shots, and that's been more than enough for me to get off. The rush is intense, and the duration of the high is pretty impressive. Good shit.

anyone seen any EAGLE going around? heard they were pretty decent but would like some other feedback.

This is an interesting thread!

Here in Cleveland,Ohio I have never seen any bags with stamps or names. Just different colored wax baggies, but even that doesn't mean its a different batch. Before I quit doin dope a few months ago,the stuff I was getting was really cut and crappy. :(

Stamp: Death Trap
Graphic: none, just says Death Trap in purple ink
Count: 5/10
Quality: 4/10
Color of Dope: more white than usual but I think that was the cut

Overall, this shit sucked. I was getting pretty sick and my buddy came through after waiting for 7 fucking hours. I ripped 5 bags and felt good enough to eat and talk. I did the last 5 two hours later before bed. The bags were sloppy and the stamp looked lame. All I;ve been getting is weak ass shit like this for the last few weeks in Brunswick. I'd go to Newark but I have no connects up there. I'm really thinking of cleaning up. Anyone have any tips on handling the WD?

You don't need a hookup to go to newark at all. 9/10 times you'll meet a dealer first go and shit will be quality.

A couple days ago (in Philly):

Stamp: Q-45
Quantity: 7-10...pretty good count
Quality: 5-6/10...not bad but not too great either

meh. i only did 2 bags of this shit so it's hard for me to judge. but my dude (and fellow bluelighter) who i went down with, doesn't have as high of a tolerance as me and i just got off the phone with him, and he said he didn't really think that shit was too good.

Yesterday (in Camden):

Stamp: Graphic of lit light bulb
Quantity: 5-6/10, average, kinda weak count
Quality: 6-7/10, average-ish but still pretty okay

i did 9 of these throughout the course of the day and was pretty wrecked and noddin out at like 9pm...so they weren't too bad i guess...i'm just not that used to having to do that much to catch a nod.

Today (in Philly):

Stamp: DON KING
Quantity: 7/10 - pretty fat
Quality: 6/10 - pretty decent

Did 6 of these today, I only had 10 but had to give up 4 since I owed my friend...I wish I had more cause I'm not catching a nod but I attribute this to my tolerance skyrocketing lately...nice...my friend is in the other room watching True Life I'm addicted to adderall or some shit and she said the chick in the show is wearing a Tool hoodie...haha...sorry for the off topic shit but Tool is fuckin awesome!

You don't need a hookup to go to newark at all. 9/10 times you'll meet a dealer first go and shit will be quality.

While I agree with the claim that one needn't have a hookup in NWK in order to find dope (it's rather easy to find by merely driving around in the right areas), I must take issue with the claim that "shit will be quality."

"Quality" is a very subjective, relative term. MOST of the dope sold by random street dealers is of dubious quality. I'll say it again. MOST of the dope sold by random street dealers tends to be mediocre at best.

Most of these street dealers are rather low on the food chain, and their primary interest is in maximizing short-term profits for themselves. They tend to start off with minimal investment capital, and therefore they will buy the cheapest bricks they can find. No reason to buy ONE brick for good stuff for $XXX, when you can buy TWO bricks of mediocre stuff for the same price... Because even if it would take HALF as much of the good stuff to get you just as high, most junkies will usually prefer getting twice as much of the product which is half the potency... And the dealers know this, so they simply skip buying the good stuff, and they end up flooding the streets with the cheapest shit available, which tends to be mediocre product.

Yes, stamps change every few days or weeks, and old dealers get locked up or retire, and new dealers are constantly showing up on the streets... But the process I described above is independent of time and location and virtually everything else. Whether it's Paterson or Newark or whatever... If you go to the hood to cop, you're going to be at the mercy of the this cheapest/quickest/easiest syndrome.

Might as well just post a review, even though nothing has changed since the last time I reviewed my usual delivery stuff.

NYC - Manhattan

Stamp name: TARGET
Stamp Color: blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: off-white/very light beige. tends to come out of the bag in "sheets" or flat clumps. It's not excessively powdery and fluffy, which IME is the signature of overly-cut dope. a friend of mine on BL who gets the same product reports that sometimes he has to chop it up with a razor blade prior to snorting it, just to make it really smooth. it's not rocky or clumpy or anything like that... it's just not baby-powder fluffy.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Fairly consistent stamping. neat folding and taping.
Quantity of Product: 6/10 to 8/10 - Some bags are decent size... While others are rather plump.
Quality of Product: 7/10 to 8/10 - I usually stick to two-bag shots. I occasionally do three-bag shots, but sometimes the bags are simply too big and a three-bag shot will be too much and I'll get sick and vomit. (I've been using dope consistently for 6 years.. and on-and-off for over 8 years. I've been IV'ing for 4 months. I tend to use at the rate of 5-to-10-bags-per-day... Largely depends on how many bags I have on me.)

I should have made my post more specific. When I used to use, I didn't have a cellphone, but rather would go to one specific spot that never sold mediocre crap. When a stamp would come out, they were the first to have it. Even if it was fire, it would only be in circulation for a week or two max. Then a new stamp would hit. For instance, people here talked about how good "Therapy" was. This spot only had Therapy for MAYBE a week. When the blue knockouts hit the streets, they were only being sold for maybe three days. Then they quickly switched to the green knockouts. Then They quickly switched to Bentley.

I just copped a brick of those Hot Sauces/Souces based on Lacey's advice

Stamp: HOT SAUCE in bright red, almost pink lettering (a couple of the bundles said SOUCE instead of SAUCE, the dope seems to be identical)
Graphic: Red pepper (kinda like the Chili's logo)
Color: Pretty light brown, with some good flaking
Count: 6-8
Quality: 8-8.5
Packaging: Pretty well done, professional looking

These are definitely the best out in Paterson right now, or at least from what I've come across recently. If you see then, grab them and consider getting extra to replenish your stash. I could tell they are considered to be above the rest of the bags out right now because at first my connect tried to get more than I usually pay for them, claiming he got taxed pretty heavily, and he never does that.

Like Lacey said I doubt you will be able to get this from the open air markets in Paterson. I requested these for a few days before my connect came across them. If you can't get these, both MOB and Red Alert are the same very cloudy brown dope; those bags are decent, as are the new Tom and Jerry's. Good luck and stay 2 steps ahead of the one time.

Last edited:
Picked up WHITE GIRL from two different sources.

They have two different graphics on the bags.

One has a pic of a chick standing sideways. The other

has a pic of a naked chick with her legs open. Both stamps

are the same color, and seem to be the same dope IMO.

The dope is good, but the count is pretty small. I havent

seen the WHITE GIRL in a few months, and they used to

be much fatter than both of these that I got. I probably

wouldnt suggest copping these unless you cant find any

other good dope. I WOULD cop them if the only other shit

around isnt that great. Be safe and have fun!!

Last edited:
Stamp: Nike Air
Logo: Nike logo thing
Count: 7/10
Quality: 7/10
Color: tanish brown

Decent shit. Neat packing job. I wonder if Nike will send out a cease and desist.

MAMBO KING

Graphic: picture of a crown
Quantity: 6
Quality: 6
Comments: These aren't fire but they are certainly a nice change from the crap I've come across recently! All in all, a decent find

Be safe everyone!!!