• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

i just had them "bitten" bags tonight too. just the word bitten in green. they were pretty small but they were good, no complaints...

Stamp: Still Rollin'
Graphic: a pair of dice
Count: 8/10 (I've been copping big bags lately)
Quality: 7-8/10 It's pretty fucking nice shit, I just think my tolerance is getting higher
Color: tan/white leaning more white
Packing: neat but the tape is hard to break

Pretty solid diesel. I'm high and that's all that matters folks.

Stamp: Knockout
Appearence: Blue bags with no stamp.
Count: Great count, 9/10
Quality: Excellent quality, 9/10
Color: Off-white. The powder darkens when mixed with water.

These are amazing bags, by far the best available at the moment.

Its a new day , New trip, New stamp from everyones favorite city P-town. These bags are preetty decent and get you high and feeling great.

Name: MEDUSA

Graphic: PURPLE STAMP WITH GRAPHIC OF GREEK MEDUSA

Quality: THEY WERE TERRIFIC PRODUCT, AFTER USING 5 OF THEM I CAUGHT A SUPER STRONG NOD AND WAS FEELING EXCELLENT, RATE THEM 7/10

Quantity:THE SIZE OF THESE ALL VERY THE SAME, THE AMOUNT OF PRODUCT IN EACH BAG WAS EQUAL, THE SIZE IS AVERAGE, RATE THEM 6.5/10

Other:ANOTHER GOOD BACTH OF BAGS HITTING THE STREETS, ITS GONNA BE A A TERRIFIC NODDING SUMMER FOR SURE THE WAY IT HAS BEEN GOING SO FAR!!=D THESE ARE DECENT QUILITY BAGS, IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THESE THEY ARE DEF WORTH IT TO PICK THEM UP, THEY GET THE JOB DONE AND DO IT WELL, SOME PEOPLE MAY REMEBER THIS PARTICULAR STAMP WAS AROUND ABOUT A MONTH OR SO AGO, I FEEL THAT THIS IS A DIFFRENT BATCH AND IT A MUCH BETTER PRODUCT THAN BEFORE. ALSO IN THE PAST WHENEVER I HAVE GOTTEN A PURPLE SATMP THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN SOME FIRE DESIEL, I AM AWARE THAT THE COLORS OF THE STAMPS DON'T MEAN SHIT BUT JUST LEETING PEOPLE KNOW I HAVE YET TO COME ACROSS A SHITTY WEAK BAG WHEN THE SATMP WAS PURPLE, IM SURE OTHERS CAN ALSO RELATE. BE SAFE, PEACE. :)

Stamp name: Superbad

color: Red

graphic: None

quanity: 7

quality: 8.5

other: Straight fire! Best shit ive had in a while! The purple stamped superbads were good, but these shits are fire!

stamp name: Gucci

color: Red

graphic: Yes

quanity: 4

quality: 5

other comments: I only had a few of these, somebody gave me them to try.. All of the ones i had were pretty small.. I would avoid these if something else is available...

stamp name: Columbian coffee

color: Green

graphic: None that i remember

quanity: 6

quality: 5

other comments: Pretty decent shit, nothing special..

stamp name: There was no stamp at all

color:

Graphic:

Quanity: 5

quality: 6.5

other comments: Was actually pretty good..

also, got some shit called boston george with a green stamp, and death race with a red stamp that i will review later or tomorrow or something..

Did you get the Wild Cards from the same guy you got the Still Rollin from?

Same spot, different people. I've also had copycats of both bags;

Meant to post this a few days ago but never got around to logging on to BlueLight. Went and copped with PorkyPrimeCut like we usually do, but my dudes at the Nightmare set in Camden weren't out so we went to another part of the city and copped...

Mail Out

With a picture of a mailbox

The bags were blue and slightly wider than the ones I usually get. I was a little sketched by the way the bags looked and the way the deal went down but let me tell you, this is some of the best diesel I've ever done in my life!

Quality: 8.5/10 for sure...some of the best shit I've ever done...definetely danker than the Nightmare shit I usually cop.

Hopefully PorkyPrimeCut gets down here soon so we can go cop, I'm fucking sick as hell.

Last edited:
Stamp name: Brain Storm
Stamp Color: Green
Stamp Graphic (if any): picture of a brain above the name of bag
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 0 some of the bags have one empty and one full one taped together becarefull if u get these and count what u got
Quantity of Product:6 (stuff sticks to inside of bag)
Quality of Product: 6 so so
Other comments: Like I said above if u get these just becareful and count what u got and make sure u scrape the bags or u will loose a lot of product

Name: Black Diamond
Graphic: picture of a diamond : black ink
Quantity: 3-6/10
Quality: 6/10
Comment: The amount of powder in each bag varied way to much.

Name: Myspace
Graphic: (none) : red ink
Quantity: 6.5/10
Quality: 6/10
Comment: An all around decent bag.

Name: Platinum
Graphic: yes, i can't make out what it is though
Quantity: 8 / 10
Quality: 6.5 / 10
Comment: last fold is at least half full after flicking it, it is fairly good shit quality wise and there was not alot of nasty shit in the water/cotton after filtering the solution. i'm happy with these.

*snip*. So far only good one's I've heard of are Unbelievables from Carl. Going in tomorrow hopefully can find some of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp: DUFFLE BAG

Graphic: Bag with a rope tying it shut.

Count: 4-6/10

Quality: 6/10 Not bad. I shot two and they hit

me hard as fuck at first, but didnt stay as intense.

Overall good stuff though. They get the job done.

Color/Consistency: Off-white and pretty powdery.

Ive ony been gettin some pretty white dope lately.

Last edited:
wow i know many of these bags... I liked the gucci bags but the ones I got were multicolor stamp, got me close to OD territory on 4 bags... The hot sauce with the chili that lacey mentioned were FIRE, some dude from pearl river ny which is not far from Ptown actually ODd on them shits. I was only able to get the good ones for a few days and after that they were knockoffs.

^Every bag listed in all of the stamp threads, like 40% of the decent ones are repeats. The Gucci two tones come around every summer. Hot Sauce pops up every couple years, Top secret has been around for 6-7 years (probably longer) Tango and cash has pops up and thats an OLD stamp. Fucking christ, they reprinted blue magic ( but that was simply because of the film American Gangster. That film also produced the following stamps : Frank Lucas ( the green ones were bomb, but they had franks in like 3 different colors) American gangster and blue magic. Anyway my methadone kicked in so im in the chatty mood.

Also, guys and gals, if your interested, PLEASE go into North american social and go to the Dirty Jerz thread. We're trying to get a meetup going. Obviously its not a hookup party so don't be a shit head and bring drugs to sell or trade or whatever. It'll just be a good time where we can all get together and see the face behind the name! So far its looking like it will be down in Asbury, but if you have a better idea , please post. We'd LOVE some input. Thanks.

DK

I'm sure LE would have some input. Things such as that, especially amongst public heroin users/addicts, is best set up behind closed doors. Not that it would guarantee that whoever shows up isn't LE, but it would offer a little bit of protection.

Stamp name: 570
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 3 (sticks to bag)
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 5
Quantity of Product: 5
Quality of Product: 6 (nothing great)

So this is my first post on Bluelight but I felt the need to post since the stuff I got was bangin and there hasn't been good stuff around for the last few weeks that didn't have fentanyl in it.

bag: ABSOLUTE
color: blue bag, black font. Dope is very light tan.
graphic: none, just the word
quantity: 6
quality: 8.5

This stuff is probably the best around right now in my area, if you can get it go for it. The person I was with said "I have never been so high off of 2 bags in my life." He shot it in a bathroom and feel asleep washing his hands ha. The dope looks very "clean", perfect color, perfect consistency. Packaged very neatly too. Too bad I got beat for 3 bags though so I'm pissed about that.

bag: Game Time
color: black i think.. can't remember
graphic: none i think..
quantity: 8
quality: This one is tough bc the stuff looks like complete crap and sticks to the bag and stuff but it still gave a good rush so maybe a 6. If you've had the "hardcore" that the dude had before these, it looks just like that stuff but I think it's slightly better.

I've been getting them Game Times as well, they're not too bad, average stuff. 2 bags gets me feeling good. Its def better than them hard core ones.

I'm sure LE would have some input. Things such as that, especially amongst public heroin users/addicts, is best set up behind closed doors. Not that it would guarantee that whoever shows up isn't LE, but it would offer a little bit of protection.

Well, I didn't exactly have in mind that everyone would come to a meetup with drugs? It's a meetup, not a houseparty/shooting gallery. Common sense. We haven't decided on an exact date but it will hopefully involve good food and drink. Maybe I shouldn't have posted it in the heroin thread haha. I just figured there's a lot of people from NJ in this thread. Actually, this thread IS an NJ thread straight up.