• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Hey People, Just got back from a recent trip of many this past week to P-town, lol. Just want to let people no about these FIRE bags I just copped, They are Gucci stamp and are a terrific super duper product get your hands on these while you can,cause these are some terrific fire dope!!=D

Stamp name: GUCCI
Stamp Color: Two tone color-Gren and Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Super white color, and nice and flakey like it should be.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: The stamps were pretty neat and orderly, But the packing job sucked some bags were folded the wropng way with the satmp inside and it looked like they didnt take their hard time packing these.
Quantity of Product: 6/10 the size of these bags varied some were really nice some were a lil smaller than others.

Quality of Product:7.5-8/10 These bags are some above average desiel, They get you nice and high off just a lil amount, After doing 3 of them I was nodding off my ass on my chair for a good amount of time, I was nodding and falling asleep on my keyboard, LOL Get these if you come across them worth it to stock up its that good, they are some good FIRE product and you will def be a very happy dope feen when you try these.:)

Other comments: Hopefully these fire ass bags are just a begining trend for whats to come this coming summer, hopefully it just gets better from here,And more fire hits the streets, so we all can have a terrific nodding summer, Good luck and be safe, Peace :)

name: Corn Pops
graphic: none
color: orange text
Taped neatly and legible stamp

I got this off a random dude I've never seen before, my boy was all out.

quality: 6/10, I was off sick and buzzed after three, and the high was smooth, but for some reason I couldn't get my nod on and was just generally not too fucked up
quantity: most of the bags were pretty decent, 7/10

The dope was light tanish and real flaky, fell right apart (not that dope is hard to break up or nething lol)

Also got a random "burberry" stamp, it was black with what looked like a horse above it? Didn't do it though.

Other comments: Hopefully these fire ass bags are just a begining trend for whats to come this coming summer, hopefully it just gets better from here,And more fire hits the streets, so we all can have a terrific nodding summer, Good luck and be safe, Peace :)

Looks like its happening already. People have been posting about

getting good dope lately. I know Ive been getting the goods. =D

Heed your own advice

I od'd AGAIN and was revived with narcon. The bags were

bag: Still Rollin
color: red
graphic: dice
quantity: 6 ( average amount of dope)
quality: 9/10 easy no doubt about it.

I shot one and got REALLY fucking high. Then shot another like 20 min. later and hit the floor. paramedics came and all that. My girl who needs 15-20 bags a day to maintain ( 15 to be feeling groovy all day, 20 to be on the nod) On average she does 5 bag shots of good dope to get the sickness away, and 8 bag shots to be on the nod. She shot THREE of these and was nodding for a good 4-5 hours STRAIGHT. The reason i OD is because my tolerance is low, but usually i can handle a 3 bag shot no problem with your average dope. The dope thats going around our spot is fucking FIRE. If your being stupid and load up your average 7 bag shot you will most likely overdose. So please, for all you guys and gals who cop in B, be FUCKING careful PLEASE. I know they sell garbage there sometimes, so on occasion its a little hit or miss.( not if you know an actually dealer). I doubt many, if any of you actually cop there considering I've NEVER seen a white person there, EVER.

This is your 2nd post this week telling OTHERS to be careful because you overdosed.....twice. Maybe YOU should be careful homie.

Stamp name: GUCCI
Stamp Color: Two tone color-Gren and Red

Had the same two-tone gucci last summer. Obviously different dope, but this summer is going to be CRAZY with good dope.

I od'd AGAIN and was revived with narcon. The bags were

bag: Still Rollin
color: red
graphic: dice
quantity: 6 ( average amount of dope)
quality: 9/10 easy no doubt about it.

I shot one and got REALLY fucking high. Then shot another like 20 min. later and hit the floor. paramedics came and all that. My girl who needs 15-20 bags a day to maintain ( 15 to be feeling groovy all day, 20 to be on the nod) On average she does 5 bag shots of good dope to get the sickness away, and 8 bag shots to be on the nod. She shot THREE of these and was nodding for a good 4-5 hours STRAIGHT. The reason i OD is because my tolerance is low, but usually i can handle a 3 bag shot no problem with your average dope. The dope thats going around our spot is fucking FIRE. If your being stupid and load up your average 7 bag shot you will most likely overdose. So please, for all you guys and gals who cop in B, be FUCKING careful PLEASE. I know they sell garbage there sometimes, so on occasion its a little hit or miss.( not if you know an actually dealer). I doubt many, if any of you actually cop there considering I've NEVER seen a white person there, EVER.

I've been getting these, too, but I think the Smoking Gun shit is better than these. I threw up from the Smoking Gun. These Still Rollin bags are definitely some bangin shit, though.

My boy ODd on 3 Knockouts last week. I get all these stamps from the same guy (and the Take Overs) and it's all fire.

Did you get the Wild Cards from the same guy you got the Still Rollin from?

An update on the TOP TEN bags I posted about last night....

They are definitely a 9. I shot TWO bags and Im FUCKED UP.

Im nodding hard and dripping with sweat. I also feel like Im

gonna throw up, which I havent done in a long time. I was

actually scared after I shot up because the rush was crazy.

Keep an eye out for these, they are FIRE. Be careful with

these bags. They will knock you on your ass. The dope is so

good that it took me 20 minutes to post this shit haha. :|

Had the same two-tone gucci last summer. Obviously different dope, but this summer is going to be CRAZY with good dope.

For real! The last few times I've copped now has all been really good stuff.

Stamp name: I AM LEGEND
Stamp Color: White bag, purplish/black color....I've never seen this color stamp before
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Tan, very fine powder, has that really great dope smell. The smell took me back to a time a few years back.

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Fairly neat and clear stamp, tape was hard to break open

Quantity of Product: 7.5/10, these New Haven bags be fat!

Quality of Product: Between 8 and 8.5/10. Really good dope, very, very clean feeling and nice euphoric buzz. Even got a little rush immediately after sniffing, which makes me feel quite unfortunate that I can't shoot these. I had a kickass nod last night off 2, just sniffing!

Similar feel to the UNBELIEVABLE bags.

Other comments: Bags like this make it sooooo much harder to imagine stopping. This is the LAST TIME I'm doing dope though, so I'm going to enjoy it.

Well, I mean, it's the LAST TIME, until the next time I do dope. :\ ;) :|

TAKE OVER

Okay I'm not so sure about these bags. I mean yeah they had my eyes rolling in the back of my head and on the nod so in many senses, they're fire. But on the other hand they gave me a strange high and had my nose clogged like a motherfucker. Being that I sniff, I'm used to a runny nose but a stuffy nose is horrible especially when I have to get stuff in it. That sounds kind of nasty but I'm sure at least some of you can relate to this. Also, the powder is pure white which makes me weary. I'm not familiar with the different cuts used and other technical shit being that I've basically been in the dope game alone for years, but that also don't mean I don't know how to rate shit. Anyway, after doing a significant amount less than usual, I was hunched over the computer for who knows how long. And the high lasts a while which is good, but like I said, it's different. I'm not going to include a rating in this post- I'm gonna give it some more time.

My boy said these were "taking over the hood"(yes he said that! ha) and in high demand so has anyone else come across these and know what I'm talking about?

TAKE OVER

Okay I'm not so sure about these bags. I mean yeah they had my eyes rolling in the back of my head and on the nod so in many senses, they're fire. But on the other hand they gave me a strange high and had my nose clogged like a motherfucker. Being that I sniff, I'm used to a runny nose but a stuffy nose is horrible especially when I have to get stuff in it. That sounds kind of nasty but I'm sure at least some of you can relate to this. Also, the powder is pure white which makes me weary. I'm not familiar with the different cuts used and other technical shit being that I've basically been in the dope game alone for years, but that also don't mean I don't know how to rate shit. Anyway, after doing a significant amount less than usual, I was hunched over the computer for who knows how long. And the high lasts a while which is good, but like I said, it's different. I'm not going to include a rating in this post- I'm gonna give it some more time.

My boy said these were "taking over the hood"(yes he said that! ha) and in high demand so has anyone else come across these and know what I'm talking about?

I get the Take Over bags but I smoke it, so I can't help you with the stuffy nose thing.

Stamp: TOP TEN

Graphic: N/A

Count: varies

Quality: Im guessing its an 8 or better. I only did one

because I had other shit left over from yesterday that

I did, but my boy shot three and was RETARDED. He looked

ALL fucked up, and couldnt keep his eyes open and his voice

was all low and shit. Everyone was asking him if he was alright.

I thought he was gonna fuckin fall out after we left the spot.

Color/Texture: Off white, little chunky powder.

Top Tens were really good, i just got a couple Slick Talks down in ptown and i did 2 and they fucked me up like crazy i was drenched in sweat and i thru up haha shit was wild

So this is my first post on Bluelight but I felt the need to post since the stuff I got was bangin and there hasn't been good stuff around for the last few weeks that didn't have fentanyl in it.

bag: ABSOLUTE
color: blue bag, black font. Dope is very light tan.
graphic: none, just the word
quantity: 6
quality: 8.5

This stuff is probably the best around right now in my area, if you can get it go for it. The person I was with said "I have never been so high off of 2 bags in my life." He shot it in a bathroom and feel asleep washing his hands ha. The dope looks very "clean", perfect color, perfect consistency. Packaged very neatly too. Too bad I got beat for 3 bags though so I'm pissed about that.

bag: Game Time
color: black i think.. can't remember
graphic: none i think..
quantity: 8
quality: This one is tough bc the stuff looks like complete crap and sticks to the bag and stuff but it still gave a good rush so maybe a 6. If you've had the "hardcore" that the dude had before these, it looks just like that stuff but I think it's slightly better.

Last edited:
Name: Gangster Party (blue text)
Graphic: blue gun below the words
Taped nice n neat, stamp all legible, none were blank
Quality: very smooth clean high, not fire but I give em a 7/10, they good
Quantity: most of em were a solid 6/10, but a few were like halfway filled i swear, like the fattest i've ever seen

copped these from a dif. dude, i was def. not unhappy with these, if you see em cop em. Anyone else ever hear of these? no one is familiar with em and i was j/w what ne1 elses opinion was on them.

A few weeks ago, I think SIN CITY BAGS posted

about this stamp, and said that it was GARBAGE.

Stamp: KING OF DOPE

Graphic: Crown

Count: 4/5 /10

Quality: 5/10

These werent too bad when I got them, nothing crazy

but they got the job done IMO. Maybe kinda short high.

Other: Dope was white and was HUGE flakes. No powder

in these bags at all. Flakes were so big it was hard to get

the shit out of the fuckin bags! Shit had to be scraped out.

It was some of the weirdest shit Ive seen outta Newark.
I had them a while ago. Complete shit. I'd give it a 2.

Got some of those Frank Lucas bags that were mentioned a while back last night. I wasn't too impressed with them. Smoked 2 and felt okay but nothing special.

I still like the Knockouts best right now. It seems like all my dealers have pretty bunk shit right now except the one I get the Knockouts from.

The good good frank lucas is either red text or blue text but i get the feeling many people like to use that name. Im mad late in catchin this post but saw it and wanted to clarify.

stamp: Slick Talk
graphic: SLICK TALK
count 8/10
quality: 8-9/10 fire

wow, there is fire everywhere!!!!

The good good frank lucas is either red text or blue text but i get the feeling many people like to use that name. Im mad late in catchin this post but saw it and wanted to clarify.

The ones that post was about were red and they weren't very good. I got green ones not too long ago and they were bangin. But they were from an open air dealer who I only saw once because none of my people were around, so I haven't gotten it since then.

Stamp - BITTEN

Quailty - 6.5

Quanity - ranged from 7 to 3 in the 11 i got

Im fucking rocked though smoking Skywalker weed