• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

stamp: 9000
graphic: 9000 in black ink
count: 10/10 biggest bag i've ever seen
quality: 8-9/10
color: sandy tanish white

same guys who have the 13000 but the bags are bigger!

Some New Bags from Newark

"Blackjack" in black ink no graphic.

count: 6

quality: 8

these bags are good. the stamp looks shady like it wouldnt be good, but it is. Just goes to show you ya never know until you do it. if you see em get em

9eleven bags (the ele9ven) ones, green stamp...Stay away...Its sum bullchit yo. Im the first one to say stamp colors dont mean shit, but lately the green stamps just been beatass. Once again i really dont think there is some kind of color coded system for quality but i rarely ever get fire in green or black stamps, where red and purple and two-tone especially, always seems to be dependable to be better than average quality. Anyways, i got court early in the am so i aint gona be spendin much time on here tonite but i jus wanted to put that out there that the 9elevens are still weak.......

9eleven bags (the ele9ven) ones, green stamp...Stay away...Its sum bullchit yo. Im the first one to say stamp colors dont mean shit, but lately the green stamps just been beatass. Once again i really dont think there is some kind of color coded system for quality but i rarely ever get fire in green or black stamps, where red and purple and two-tone especially, always seems to be dependable to be better than average quality. Anyways, i got court early in the am so i aint gona be spendin much time on here tonite but i jus wanted to put that out there that the 9elevens are still weak.......

That's funny, anytime I got green stamps in the fall/winter they were really good.

Red was consistently good, but a step below green.

Purple was to be avoided

I got some green THE HULKS last summer and they were only so/so.

Stamp name: FRIDAY THE 13TH
Stamp Color: Red
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Tan, looked pretty clear in the syringe
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Fairly neat and clear stamp, tape was hard to break open
Quantity of Product: 6/10, average, the other bags I got in New Haven were fatter which was disappointing since I bought a little more than a bun of these

Quality of Product:Hard to rate since these are the first bags I booted from New Haven. I did get to snort them, but it was after shooting them and it just couldn't compare.

Um 7/10? I'd say somewhere around 6.5-7/10 About as good as the KICKING ASS bags

Other comments: HOLY SHIT!!! 8oI've had a couple of IV experiences, the best being with 3 of the JOHN DOE bags from Bridgeport, but that was until I shot up 2 of these FRIDAY THE 13TH bags!

The rush I had was amazing and the nod afterward was awesome! I was high for soooo long too. It was unfortunate I had to go to work about 90 minutes after shooting it. I remember bending down to sweep some dirt up in the dustpan and nodding out over the broom! :| :p Good times. :D

I got these bags called Ghostbusters with black ink

Ghostbusters
Quality- 6/10

Quantity 7.5/10

These bags were a bit above average not too bad but not great either.

Has anyone ever done these bags before??

Bentley
bentley wings graphic
decent size/half filled bottom fold
average-weak potentcy
dirty cuts

average size
weak poentcy
dirty cuts

STAMP NAME: KNOCKOUT

COLOR: GREEN

GRAPHIC: BOXING GLOVE OR BOXER OR SOMETHING

QUANITY:7

QUALITY: 7

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, NOT SURE IF THEY LIVED UP QUITE TO THE HYPE I EXPECTED..

STAMP NAME: SUPERBAD

COLOR: PURPLE

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 8

OTHER: BAGS WERE BANGIN'

STAMP NAME: TOM AND JERRY

COLOR: BLUE AND RED

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, A LITTLE ABOVE AVG, I LIKED 'EM

Also came across a stamp today called Columbian Coffee, its a green stamp. I'll review it later or tomorrow..

Some New Bags from Newark

"Blackjack" in black ink no graphic.

count: 6

quality: 8

these bags are good. the stamp looks shady like it wouldnt be good, but it is. Just goes to show you ya never know until you do it. if you see em get em

I just copped some of these BLACKJACK bags. warmandscratchy aint

bullshittin, these bags are fuckin bangin. Two thumbs up fo sho!! :|

I just copped these bags called OK

Stamp Name OK
Graphic the OK has a red circle around it and the lettering is in Red
Quality- 6/10
Quantity 7.5/10

The size was not bad and they were a bit above average like the ghostbusters I got. My new connect does not seem to get his bags in P-Town like the other guy I was using before he got busted. I don't see my stamps that I have been getting on here anymore:( I loved it when they came from P-Town I dont know where these are coming from but I don't see them rated on here. If anyone has seen these or the ghostbusters or Rush let me know.

what's up with wild cards? real strong or fentanyl?

I dont know what is up with the wildcards but when I read how strong they were I wanted to get them. You said to watch out for them and stay away but usually when someone od's or says how strong they are it makes alot of junkies want that stuff. Sad but true!!!

STAMP NAME: KNOCKOUT

COLOR: GREEN

GRAPHIC: BOXING GLOVE OR BOXER OR SOMETHING

QUANITY:7

QUALITY: 7

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, NOT SURE IF THEY LIVED UP QUITE TO THE HYPE I EXPECTED..

STAMP NAME: TOM AND JERRY

COLOR: BLUE AND RED

QUALITY: 6.5

OTHER: PRETTY GOOD, A LITTLE ABOVE AVG, I LIKED 'EM

There's a Knockout copycat going around, apparently, that isn't as good. The real ones are a darker green than the copycat. Luckily, my guy has the original Knockouts, Smoking Guns, Take Overs and Still Rolling bags consistently, so it's really nice :)

Also, the Tom and Jerrys aren't as good as they were a week ago. The quality of this new batch is definitely down from the last batch.

A few weeks ago, I think SIN CITY BAGS posted

about this stamp, and said that it was GARBAGE.

Stamp: KING OF DOPE

Graphic: Crown

Count: 4/5 /10

Quality: 5/10

These werent too bad when I got them, nothing crazy

but they got the job done IMO. Maybe kinda short high.

Other: Dope was white and was HUGE flakes. No powder

in these bags at all. Flakes were so big it was hard to get

the shit out of the fuckin bags! Shit had to be scraped out.

It was some of the weirdest shit Ive seen outta Newark.

There's a Knockout copycat going around, apparently, that isn't as good. The real ones are a darker green than the copycat. Luckily, my guy has the original Knockouts, Smoking Guns, Take Overs and Still Rolling bags consistently, so it's really nice :)

Also, the Tom and Jerrys aren't as good as they were a week ago. The quality of this new batch is definitely down from the last batch.

They were definatly a darker green.. They were good, I'm just saying I expected fire..

Hey guys I've been viewing this thread for a while and finally decided to join. Here are some of the recent shit I've been getting.. these are probably older stamps for a lot of you guys, but I live in Upstate NY and my usual dude will have the same stamp for about a month or two straight, but there are some other random stamps that come around also.

Stamp name: The Carter
Stamp Graphic: A city skyline
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light tan, close to being whitish, and its fairly soft and flaky.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Most bags were neatly folded, although some looked like they were rushed. The stamp was neat on most bags, and the top of the skyline sometimes would extend to the reverse of the bag. Tape tears easily.
Quantity of Product: 4 to 7/10 - Some bags were nice, but others seemed a little small.
Quality of Product: 7/10 - Pretty nice stuff... 4 or 5 IV'd would get me good.
Other comments: I was getting this stuff between early Feb to mid April.. When mixed there would be a little cut left behind, but nothing major.

Stamp name: Blood Sport
Stamp Graphic: It's hard to tell what it is
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: This stuff is really white, not even close to being tan. Super huge flakes that like to stick to the bag for some reason.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Stamps are pretty neat, I just can't tell what the graphic is for the life of me.
Quantity of Product: 4 - 7/10... pretty much the same as The Carter I was getting before
Quality of Product: 5 - 6/10 - I've had to increase my dose by a bag since getting these, but that may be due to tolerance... who knows
Other comments: Pretty average stuff, but it does the job. I was getting these same stamps last Summer or Fall, and these seem to be a little better and bigger, but not by much. It mixes much clearer than The Carter does.

Stamp name: Last Call
Stamp Graphic: A phone w/ the receiver off the hook.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Some of the darkest stuff I've gotten lately, light brown to brown in color, and more powdery than the other stuff.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Nicely done stamps and cleanly folded bags.
Quantity of Product: 3 - 6.5/10... Some were pathetically small, others were nice
Quality of Product: 7/10 - My friends and I really liked this stuff, but it was around in limited quantities..
Other comments: This stuff mixes real dark and gives a nice rush.

I'll post others as I remember or as they come. One stamp I haven't seen on here that my friend who goes to school in the city is raving about is called 1080, and I believe he said the stamp is either blue or black. He says the bags are real fat and its real quality stuff.

Also, last Fall I got these bags called Wild Wild West with a graphic that had like stars and maybe guns above it... and they were the fattest and best bags I maybe have ever got. They were pretty legendary among me and my friends, and unfortunately I only grabbed a brick and it was never around again. Does anyone else have memories as fond of this stamp as I do?

Sorry for the long and possibly rambling post... After lurking for months I've had a lot of stuff I've wanted to post, but never did...

I od'd AGAIN and was revived with narcon. The bags were

bag: Still Rollin
color: red
graphic: dice
quantity: 6 ( average amount of dope)
quality: 9/10 easy no doubt about it.

I shot one and got REALLY fucking high. Then shot another like 20 min. later and hit the floor. paramedics came and all that. My girl who needs 15-20 bags a day to maintain ( 15 to be feeling groovy all day, 20 to be on the nod) On average she does 5 bag shots of good dope to get the sickness away, and 8 bag shots to be on the nod. She shot THREE of these and was nodding for a good 4-5 hours STRAIGHT. The reason i OD is because my tolerance is low, but usually i can handle a 3 bag shot no problem with your average dope. The dope thats going around our spot is fucking FIRE. If your being stupid and load up your average 7 bag shot you will most likely overdose. So please, for all you guys and gals who cop in B, be FUCKING careful PLEASE. I know they sell garbage there sometimes, so on occasion its a little hit or miss.( not if you know an actually dealer). I doubt many, if any of you actually cop there considering I've NEVER seen a white person there, EVER.

Stamp: TOP TEN

Graphic: N/A

Count: varies

Quality: Im guessing its an 8 or better. I only did one

because I had other shit left over from yesterday that

I did, but my boy shot three and was RETARDED. He looked

ALL fucked up, and couldnt keep his eyes open and his voice

was all low and shit. Everyone was asking him if he was alright.

I thought he was gonna fuckin fall out after we left the spot.

Color/Texture: Off white, little chunky powder.