• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

came across some of those all white push bags with the purple text in pittsburgh pa

quality- 6/10- sniffing 5 had me feeling good, the magic citys from the day before had me feeli g this good at 2.5 tho, theese remind me alot of the tom and jerrys i had yesterday too

size- most of them where slightly above average in weight, one of the five i had was really skimpy though

Got a new stamp today from my boy who had the Knockouts.

Stamp name: Take Over
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): A hand holding the globe.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light tan (almost white), soft and flaky.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: The bags were folded and taped very neatly. The stamp wasn't centered (the fold went through the stamp on most of the bags).
Quantity of Product: 6/10 - Pretty average. They were a nice size.
Quality of Product: 7.5/10 - I smoked 1 bag and am feeling pretty nice. It usually takes me at least 2 or 3 bags of average shit just to get off e, and then more to get actually fucked up.
Other comments: I really like this stamp so far. I only did 1 bag, but I'm still pretty impressed. I might be pickin up again tonight, so I'll see how I feel after multiple bags. My quality rating might change. We'll see.

PS - My boyfriend has signed up for BL. His username is Flat_Line, so everyone welcome him with open arms when he makes his first post! =D

PSS - I really wanna find that Wildcard stamp that PureLife posted about not too long ago. If that shit will get me fucked up from doin 1/2 bag, I want it haha :p

Just got "more" of those KNOCKOUTs a few minutes ago... I say "more" because I think I got the proper bags this time, the ones that a lot of you all have done. The last ones I got were KNOCKOUT but they were stamped in a lighter green, and I don't remember there being a graphic. It's possible that it rubbed off, but I doubt it.

Anyway, these KNOCKOUTs are SO much better.

Stamp: KNOCKOUT -- As I said before, it's a deeper, darker green than the ones I had gotten previously.
Graphic: Boxing glove or something?
Quantity: 8/10 -- These motherfuckers are pretty fat. Not bursting at the seams or anything, but definitely more packed than usual.
Quality: 7-8/10; ROA: Insufflation -- One bag did me well, another was even better... about to top off with a third =] These are definitely better than the other KNOCKOUTs that I had done; it took all five bags I copped to feel much of anything.
Miscellany: The bags are folded and taped rather neatly; the fold isn't crooked nor is there tape hanging off the edges and whatnot. Overall they are packaged probably a little better than most bags I've seen lately, and certainly when compared to the other KNOCKOUTs; they were pretty messy. The lighting where I used was ambient at best so I couldn't see very well, but the product itself seemed just slightly off-white and very fine. There are no big chunks or flakes. Again, this is in contradiction with what I had gotten previously. I feel that I can state rather conclusively that it's a different batch.

I feel like slamming the rest of these, but (1) Suboxone is still ass-fucking my receptors somehow, so whereas insufflation will get me high as hell, IV'ing doesn't work at all, and (2) it's hot as fucking balls out! I don't feel like walking the few blocks up Central Ave. to the exchange! By traditional standards, I'm a pretty lazy dope fiend, I suppose. :eek:

Last edited:
Tom and Jerry

Text: Tom (red ink) Jerry (blue ink)
white bag, no graphic
Taped n stamped nice n neat, easy to unfold
Quality: I dunno what ya'll be wailing about how good these are, but i'd give 'em a 7/10 at best, they good i guess, but i was expected to get my socks knocked off, made me real tired too, but that could be the extra xanni:) :)
Quantity: 4/10, skimp as fuck!
Powder was off-white tanish, little more white than usual though

Hay all, Made a recent trip to P-town , Picked up the following they are excellnt bags and get you nice and nodding, Hopefully these great bags will lead the way for excellent dope in the coming weeks for this summer!!:)

Stamp name: FedEx
Stamp Color: White bag, Multi color red and purple stamp
Stamp Graphic (if any):None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: white, flakey like it should be, also smells like dope
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly taped and packed, some of the stamps are kinda sloppy stamped
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10 These are pretty good sized, Has a lot of product in them, no complaint
Quality of Product: 8/10 These are excellent bags the product is terrific and gets you nioce and high after using only a few bags, these are def FIRE, get these if you can you won't be dissappointed
Other comments:These are from the same distrubutor as the FOR SALE stamp going around a few weeks ago, The quility is up there just as the for sales were. THese are great quility product and the size are nice and packed. You will be really happy if you get thwese bags they def kick ass and should be considered FIRE DOPE!! :) BE SAFE AND GOOD LUCK YALL!

Got a new stamp today from my boy who had the Knockouts.

Stamp name: Take Over
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): A hand holding the globe.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very light tan (almost white), soft and flaky.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: The bags were folded and taped very neatly. The stamp wasn't centered (the fold went through the stamp on most of the bags).
Quantity of Product: 6/10 - Pretty average. They were a nice size.
Quality of Product: 7.5/10 - I smoked 1 bag and am feeling pretty nice. It usually takes me at least 2 or 3 bags of average shit just to get off e, and then more to get actually fucked up.
Other comments: I really like this stamp so far. I only did 1 bag, but I'm still pretty impressed. I might be pickin up again tonight, so I'll see how I feel after multiple bags. My quality rating might change. We'll see.

PS - My boyfriend has signed up for BL. His username is Flat_Line, so everyone welcome him with open arms when he makes his first post! =D

PSS - I really wanna find that Wildcard stamp that PureLife posted about not too long ago. If that shit will get me fucked up from doin 1/2 bag, I want it haha :p

do you normally smoke your heroin?? i see your from new jersey which probably means your getting typical south american #4 heroin. isn't it a huge waste smoking that kind? like i know heroin base and black tar heroin are good for smoking but does it actually work well that way? why not just snort it?

do you normally smoke your heroin?? i see your from new jersey which probably means your getting typical south american #4 heroin. isn't it a huge waste smoking that kind? like i know heroin base and black tar heroin are good for smoking but does it actually work well that way? why not just snort it?

I heard it works pretty decently.

I barely tried it, didn't like the taste at all though. Might have felt something, but I was worried about wasting it.

^^^It def is possible to smoke NJ powder heroin, All you need is a lighter , some tinfoil , and a straw, It takes a few tries to master it, But once you got it down there is no waste at all, And also smoking the heroin hits you just as fast as shooting it, where as snorting it takes about 10-15 min for you to feel it. I sometime do smoke the powder heroin as i enjoy the taste and the high, But in my expericence the high from chasing the dragon does not last as long as shooting or snorting the product, But it does the job well and gets you pretty damn high.If you have a few bags it def worth a try who knows you may perfer it, just make sure you hold everything steady and tight so yoyu dont end up losing the product or wasting it all, Good lcuk report back if anyone tries this method I am curious to what 1st timers using this method think! Peace :)

just a note ppl dont be postin about how to smoke heroin if you want to learn about that put it in the basic drug discussion, not tryna yell at nobody but we always be gettn mad off topic in this thread so im just givin a heads up to keep it on the stamp talk or ya post gonna end up unapproved :( Well carry on

Ill second that on the Fedex bags, all around nice ish some very short bags tho just a few outta the ones i got, some are fat but a couple are a lil skimp but the quality very good so it makes up for, i would much rather have these than the Dead End stamp i got recently it was green with a tombstone and that ish was GARBAGE, also the hot souce went from fire to total shit, I booted 7 in one shot and did not get even the slightest rush, i barely felt it at all, stay away from em both, im very disappointed since my connect for those is great prices but at that quality i rather pay one or two more $$ per bag and get somethin worth my while......

just a note ppl dont be postin about how to smoke heroin if you want to learn about that put it in the basic drug discussion, not tryna yell at nobody but we always be gettn mad off topic in this thread so im just givin a heads up to keep it on the stamp talk or ya post gonna end up unapproved :( Well carry on

Ill second that on the Fedex bags, all around nice ish some very short bags tho just a few outta the ones i got, some are fat but a couple are a lil skimp but the quality very good so it makes up for, i would much rather have these than the Dead End stamp i got recently it was green with a tombstone and that ish was GARBAGE, also the hot souce went from fire to total shit, I booted 7 in one shot and did not get even the slightest rush, i barely felt it at all, stay away from em both, im very disappointed since my connect for those is great prices but at that quality i rather pay one or two more $$ per bag and get somethin worth my while......

Word to that Lace. I'd rather have 3 bags of absolute fire than a bundle of garbage any day. Try for that 13000 stamp. It's well worthy of fire status. Even my friend who boots 6 at a time only does 2 1/2 of these and is rushin like crazy.

Hey everyone, I'm new to Bluelight. My girlfriend, missfeelgood, turned me on to this site.

Stamp name: Smoking Gun
Stamp Graphic (if any): A handgun.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very white and somewhat flaky.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: The stamp was very sloppy and smudged and the fold was quite uneven, too.
Quantity of Product: 7/10 - They were a pretty decent size.
Quality of Product: 7/10 - I normally shoot like 3 or 4 at a time, but with this stuff I only did two and I felt pretty damn good with a wicked head rush.
Other comments: This stamp is, in my opinion, equally as good as stamps like Knockout and Take Over.

got those Smoking Guns for the first time in a little while today. They're definitely better than they were last time we had them. They went up a little in size and went up a decent amount in quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp: Black Knight
Graphic: no graphic, it just says BLACK KNIGHT in red ink
Count: 9/10 huge bags
Quality: 6/10 pretty good, better than average
Color: it's the color of sand at the beach
Packing: neat packing job. Taped well

This diesel is perfectly fine and acceptable. No one should have bad things to say about it. Peace!!!

there's these gucci bags going around my way that are jus absolutely fucking weak
red ink
gucci
with some kind of graphic
i'd avoid these

I'm doing better. Avoid WildCard bags, they will kill you. There's plenty of knockoffs of them going around right now.

PureLife, you do you realize that now you've said that everyone is going to go out looking for them...

I agree with what you just said. Even though this post was out a bit ago the biggest turn on for a lot of junkies I know is knowing that there is shit out there that people have od'd on. That does not make people stay away it makes them want it.

Stamp: New Arrival
Graphic: Eagle, stamped in gold with gold lettering
Count: 3/4 a little skimp looked good when I saw them though
Quality: 1/10 Have to say pretty much garbage usually 2 bags will have me feeling it but nothing off of this.
Color: Looked promising, nice light tannish color.
Packing: Neat packaging, wasn't taped, each was individually sealed shut in plastic.

Got it in New Haven, first time picking up street dope in awhile, and can't say couldn't be more disappointed.