• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

still gettin those KNOCKOUT ...in steel city. first few weeks were bomb but i think they might be different now...quantity is still there but quality is down

any1 else get different ones?

I guess maybe they realized they were bangin,

so they added more cut in the next batch. They

know people liked them, so theyre definitely gonna

be coming back for more, As long as they aint garbage

now, the distrubutor is making money hand over fist.

Thats just my $.02, who the fuck knows?? Ya diig??

Got these in New Haven, been getting my other dope in Bridgeport for the last few months

Stamp name: UNBELIEVABLE
Stamp Color: White bag, red coloring
Stamp Graphic (if any): A Needle
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very fine and white, smells like dope
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly taped and packed
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10 Usually New Haven bags are a little fatter, but this was pretty good.
Quality of Product: These seem like 8/10 or at least a lot better than Bridgeport gear that I get
Other comments: I can't wait to shoot this tomorrow

Not to single you out, but in general for alot of posts I see, you rated the quanity 7.5/10, than said usually the bags in area are fatter.. So if thats the case, why would you give it such an above average rating (7.5/1o) and than say they are below average (usually bags in ne haven are alot fatter).. To me, I see 7.5 and think "damn those bags must be fat, or 8/10 for quality and think damn two points away from bein a perfect ten, they must be much better than the average shit on the street to say the least..

I'm just saying this becuz when I rate something for example 5/10, it doesn't mean its bad, it means its good average dope that does what it is suppose to do, and gets ya f'd up.

My fault again for using your post as the example, cause I see this shit alot, I dont mean to single ya out!

DOA graphic yes
both decent quality qand avarage size

alsoGUCCI graphic:yes
report soon

GUCCIS is ok nothing special but not bad ... i dunno if you had the GREEN seven LBS in big letters or like WARZONES , NOTORIOUS'S like all same shit.

I guess maybe they realized they were bangin,

so they added more cut in the next batch. They

know people liked them, so theyre definitely gonna

be coming back for more, As long as they aint garbage

now, the distrubutor is making money hand over fist.

Thats just my $.02, who the fuck knows?? Ya diig??

Yo, that's the fucking worst. When I was into ecstasy that used to happen all the time. You'd get a bangin pill for a while and then some asshole would copy the logo and you'd be so excited to do the E and nothing would happen. You're right on the money dude.

Shiggityshwow, I'm from pittsburgh area too and I was gettin those knockouts a few days ago. I'm pretty sure it's the same dope as the No Limits (if you've ever had those) and id give 'em like a 6/10. They got me well but I wasn't droolin' on myself or anything, they're nothing compared to the therapy's but I did notice a slight drop in quality with regards to the knockouts.

Not to single you out, but in general for alot of posts I see, you rated the quanity 7.5/10, than said usually the bags in area are fatter.. So if thats the case, why would you give it such an above average rating (7.5/1o) and than say they are below average (usually bags in ne haven are alot fatter).. To me, I see 7.5 and think "damn those bags must be fat, or 8/10 for quality and think damn two points away from bein a perfect ten, they must be much better than the average shit on the street to say the least..

I'm just saying this becuz when I rate something for example 5/10, it doesn't mean its bad, it means its good average dope that does what it is suppose to do, and gets ya f'd up.

My fault again for using your post as the example, cause I see this shit alot, I dont mean to single ya out!

Nah it's cool. Probably was a bit inflated on the quantity. The quality, no I'm pretty sure that was spot on.

These bags are fatter than the ones I usually get in a different city, which I'd say are around 4/10. The bags in New Haven, are usually a bit more expensive, like these were, but they're fat and good. This one was pretty fat, but I've gotten bigger ones from here. I don't maybe 6.5/10? It was still really full, just not as full as I would have thought.

I guess part of my confusion on how to rate it, is the price difference. 1 bag in New Haven = 1.5 bags in Bridgeport in price, but I'm not sure if 1.5 bags in Brideport = 1 bag in New Haven in quantity. Sorry if I'm making this super confusing.

At least the quality was there though. =D I'd rather get small amounts of really bangin' dope than an entire wax bag full of shitty dope.

I guess it's a good thing I don't have a regular connect in New Haven. The 2 times I've randomly gone up to strangers and asked, I've gotten amazing bags, just off regular street people. Too bad it's more of a crack city. :\

Got burned today, sucked, stupid me being naive....

Then I inadvertantly met one of dope boys old dealers. I didn't know it was her until after I got something, but I was just happy to score and I got her #. She always had good bags and every couple of times would have really slammin' ones.

These were good, but not as good as the UNBELIEVABLES I got last night. Anyways back on topic:

New Haven again

Stamp name: KICKING ASS
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Fairly white/yellow, not as strong a smell as last night
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly taped and stamped, stamp is kind of faded
Quantity of Product: 6/10
Quality of Product: 6.8/10
Other comments: A little disappointed after those bags I got last night. Those were amazing!

I still haven't shot the New Haven dope, which seems better than Bridgeport. Granted my boy in Bridgeport has just been going through the same guy for a while and his stuff works and gets you high and everything, it's just not as good as these bags.

2 bags from New Haven sniffed are stronger than 3 bags from Bridgeport IVed from the sampling I've gotten.

those gucci bags were weak sauce
i did 6 at once to boost my buzz and didn't get much out of it.
shit i use to get in baltimore was always better than these stamps

Just got some bags called "HOMICIDE" and the dope is pretty whiteish. I'm affraid to do it because I think it might be fentanyl. Has anyone had dope that was real white?

Just got some bags called "HOMICIDE" and the dope is pretty whiteish. I'm affraid to do it because I think it might be fentanyl. Has anyone had dope that was real white?

yeah, i have and it was weak. But if you're nervous then exercise caution.

Its not that uncommon for me to get some pretty white dope.

Usually when its white, its really flaky too if I remember correctly.

Start off with a small dose and see what you got. Be safe, have fun.

Copped some THERAPY bags for the first time in a while. I remember

there was a shitty batch going around a few months back. These are

good ones, so dont worry COP THEM SHITS. Im noddin pretty hard. :|

^^^^ Copped the red sickamore bags tonite from paterson they are pretty good noting specail they get the job done worth it if you come across it to get, good luck and be safe

Damn, that homicide bags are strong as shit. I was actually affraid I was going to O.D. I dont think it's fentanyl, just really strong dope as I still feel it 5 hours since I shot up. I prepped a whole bag of it but only got half the shot into the vein when it slipped out and missed the other half, causing a awesome dope blister. Even from that half a shot it was intense as shit, scary even, kept checking my heart to see if it was still beating, making sure I was breathing, etc. I don't even want to imagine what it would have been like if I hit the whole bag.

I can see why they are called HOMICIDE now. People doing their regular multiple bag doses are in for some unexpected events once they bang this stuff. I'm afraid to even do the other 5 bags I have now.

Damn, that homicide bags are strong as shit. I was actually affraid I was going to O.D. I dont think it's fentanyl, just really strong dope as I still feel it 5 hours since I shot up. I prepped a whole bag of it but only got half the shot into the vein when it slipped out and missed the other half, causing a awesome dope blister. Even from that half a shot it was intense as shit, scary even, kept checking my heart to see if it was still beating, making sure I was breathing, etc. I don't even want to imagine what it would have been like if I hit the whole bag.

I can see why they are called HOMICIDE now. People doing their regular multiple bag doses are in for some unexpected events once they bang this stuff. I'm afraid to even do the other 5 bags I have now.

Damn, that's some crazy shit. I'm real paranoid too. So I know how you feel with checking your heart and seeing if you're still breathing. Look back a page. Purelife said he got some bags called like Wildcard or something and he overdosed. They were tested by the DEAos something and determined to be 94% pure. Luckily, he lived to tell us about it. Feel better Purelife! And to everyone else, be careful. Getting a good rush isn't worth trading your life for. Test a bag first.

Anyway, it seems like there has been some legitimate fire going around since the beginning of the month. I'm still getting those 13000 stamps and the CK stamps. Also, my boy says he's getting this stamp called Black Knight that's fire too. I'd say the 13000 is a little bit better than the CK. The count is excellent in both of them though, which is always nice. Also, I've heard through the loop that there is some fire coming out of Jersey City. Shit, I didn't even know you could cop up in that motherfucker. I'm going down to Mexico in a few weeks. Does anyone know if I can score powder down there or is it all that tar shit. Anyway, everyone be safe and keep those reports coming!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Copped some Timberlands from Camden...
The bag didn't say timberland on it but it had the logo...

Best dope i have ever had in my LIFE. This is no joke....2 bags sniffed had me nodding so hard i could not even walk. I am not an inexperienced user either. I was also high for longer than i normally would have been, shit like 10 hours easy.....

Oh and the bags are fat as hell!!!! (9/10, at least) I have never seen anything like this. Also if i had to rate the quality i would say 9/10 also. In my opinion these are the bags us dopeheads live for!!

still gettin those KNOCKOUT ...in steel city. first few weeks were bomb but i think they might be different now...quantity is still there but quality is down

any1 else get different ones?

yeah i'm still getting these too but the quality is the as bangin as the first day i got them. i did notice that the count was a but less but i'll take that over the quality going down anyday!

Stamp: MOST WANTED

Graphic: Some kind of skull with a hat or somethin

Count: Pretty fat 7/10

Quality: 7

White, flaky, Brick City diesel.

Got these in New Haven, been getting my other dope in Bridgeport for the last few months

Stamp name: UNBELIEVABLE
Stamp Graphic (if any): A Needle
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very fine and white, smells like dope
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly taped and packed
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10 Usually New Haven bags are a little fatter, but this was pretty good.
Quality of Product: These seem like 8/10 or at least a lot better than Bridgeport gear that I get
Other comments: I can't wait to shoot this tomorrow

those Unbelievable bags are nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys it has been a minute since I have posted. Well I was reviewing some of the posts and maybe my tolerance is different but here is my take on the Tom and Jerry's that are circulating again

Stamp Name- Tom and Jerry
Quantity 6

Quality 3/4

I saw some ratings of a 8 or nine and it is very rare that I find that around anymore. But I just Did yesterday LOL

Stamp Get it and Get
Quantity- 7
Quality 9

Ok guys I actually puked after doing two bags I can not tell you the last time that happened to me This stuff was great.

Stamp Rush

Quantity 8

Quality 7

These were not that bad but now as good as the Get it and Get's!!

Ok and then these I did not like

Stamp My Space

Quantity 6

Quality 5

Well that is my take on what I have done this week. It is so hot where I Live right now in upstate NY all of my connects are getting knocked. I hope it starts to cool down around here if you know what I mean. I hope I can review new stamps soon.

Last edited: