• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Stamp name: Notorious
Stamp Color: red and black
Stamp Graphic (if any):it was a sticker of the Notorious BIG movie instead of tape. under it was NOTORIOUS in black, then NOTORIOUS in red, under the first.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very light tan\off white crumbly powder
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neat packaging, one of the first times i've seen a sticker tape it together instead of ol' scotch tape.
Quantity of Product: a little above average count.
Quality of Product: 8/10
Other comments: unfortunately i havent been able to run into these bags anymore :( also there was a series of stamps that used the same packaging technique around here called 'Ace Of Spades' with a noticably lowere quality.

Stamp name: Scorpion
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): stamp of a scorpion
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very very light tan fine powder
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: neat packaging, further enclosed in a heat sealed baggie.
Quantity of Product: average count
Quality of Product: 7/10
Other comments: i was told these were fentanyl based, but didnt really notice the incessant nodding common to fentanyl.

Last edited:
Warning, a bag called WILD CARD is of VERY HIGH PURITY! After I overdosed on them the morris county narcotics unit sent them to a lab and confirmed they were 93% heroin and 7% quinine BE VERY FUCKING CAREFUL WITH THESE. i IV'd only THREE bags and overdosed and it took paramedics 22minutes to bring me back. There are at least two different batches of these bags going around, as I've had both. They are identical. One of the batches is crap, and the other will fucking kill you. Stay away from these.

edit, I IV'D 2 1/2 bags. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT FUCK WITH THESE BAGS, YOU WILL FUCKING OD. Since the batches are identical, and one of the batches is shit, chances are you will bang a whole bunch of them. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE.

Stamp name: Empire
Stamp Color: White bag, orange stamp
Stamp Graphic (if any): Empire state building
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Nice tan/brown color. Fattest bags around.
Quantity of Product: 8/10
Quality of Product: 7/10
Comments: This shit has been around for 5 years that I know of, and it never disappoints.

PureLife, you do you realize that now you've said that everyone is going to go out looking for them...

Just picked up a mix bun of Tom And Jerrys and something I havent seen before Magic City but any where he it goes

Stamp Name: Magic City
Stamp Color: white, blue text
Stamp Graphic- just a blue star
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: nice light tan color
Quantity of Product: 8.5/10
Quality of Product: 9/10 ( I took a 7 day break where before I was IVing and snorthing and smoking about 7-8 bags a day , nothing MAJOR but still my tolerance was getting there hence why I started to IV before I took a break)
Comments: Idk first time I saw these here but I like them , blew 2 and am feeling pretty nicee

Stamp name: Tom and Jerry
Stamp Color: White bag, blue and purple stamp
Stamp Graphic (if any): none just says Tom and Jerry and I know these are common on BL.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: like a brownihs tan flakey powder looks nice
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10
Quality of Product: 8/10
Comments: Very good compared to what ive been getting the past few weeks... but not as good as the Magic Citys since it took me like 3 1/2 to get off on theese, and I believe just one of the Magic Citys would have had me OUT really good if it wasnt for the 40 mgs of Adderall I insfulated 2 hours prior to copping

Either both are above average bags which im so so so happy, because fo ra while my main dudes have had garbage, and ive been going throuhg middle men to get dope elsewhere and there stuff was better than garbage but not amazing, and the mdddle manning too >_<

Sin city bags dont give your sources to other people. Straight up . And if you cant figure out why we cant post locations on here, you disappoint me greatly. I thought you were smarter than that. ;)

The wild card bags were 113mg, 122mg and 117mg of powder in each btw. out of 3 bags they sample tested. Purelife asked me to post for him since he is in detox now.

To anybody that talks shit about the quality of jersey vs. anywhere else, that shoudl tell you right there. Where else in the world can you get heroin of that high premium quality, on the STREET. This aint seized kilos by the DEA were talkin about. this is stamp bags that been sold on the corner to your average junkie and they was 93% pure. Talk about some good ass dope. Dangerous as fuck, but real talk, I think that lays it down pretty good on whose gettin the best quality on the east coast. NYC2NJ and "target", eat your heart out ;) jk

Damn i havent been on this site in mad long, still coppin that NIGHTMARE which is fire, also got DRIP from camden which was pretty fucking good if you ask me, maybe even better than Nightmare. The same dudes who had drip also had Gangster, which I didn't like as much, and Ransom, which my friends didn't like as much. I also got beat the other day and got 2 bags of fake shit, it was like baby powder. The bags said FIRE really lightly in black ink and they were all crumpled and shitty lookin. I shoulda known better but at least I only copped 2 of em. Now I'm just listenin to the receving end of sirens tryin to raise some money...i need me some nightmare pronto

Stamp name: BLOOD LINE

color: bLUE

graphic: No

quanity: 6, average, enough for a good shot. dopes a light brownish flakky texture.

quality: 7

other: Stuffs pretty decent, one bag shot had my w/ds go away and am feeling great right now. Copped 3 so looks like I'm heading back tommororow!!

It's real hot around Philly right now so be carful.

Ohhh Lacey. :)

I never said you can't get really good dope in NJ.. It's just that you have to bother with so much BAD dope before you actually find anything good... And even once you find the good shit, it only sticks around for a short while.

My dope might "only" be a 7/10 or 8/10.. But I've been buying it day in and day out for 5 y.e.a.r.s. ;)

(though if i should *happen* to come across any of those bags in NJ, i'll be sure to grab a few)

Therapy

Looks: White bag, Blue text (with the text getting smaller with each letter; or "wavy" if you wanna call it that)
Quality: Fuckin' fantastic, finally some decent dope, I give it an 8/10
Quantity: Tha Skimpp, 4/10
Bag taped nice n neat, easily readable words
Graphic: none

I heard alot bout these a while ago, never had 'em myself but my dude just got these and "Oh Boy", which i've never even heard of. The dope was definitely worth getting.

DOA graphic yes
both decent quality qand avarage size

alsoGUCCI graphic:yes
report soon

Got these in New Haven, been getting my other dope in Bridgeport for the last few months

Stamp name: UNBELIEVABLE
Stamp Color: White bag, red coloring
Stamp Graphic (if any): A Needle
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Very fine and white, smells like dope
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neatly taped and packed
Quantity of Product: 7.5/10 Usually New Haven bags are a little fatter, but this was pretty good.
Quality of Product: These seem like 8/10 or at least a lot better than Bridgeport gear that I get
Other comments: I can't wait to shoot this tomorrow

Stamp: HELL BOY

Graphic: N/A

Count: 6/10 ok

Quality: 6/10 average shit

Off-white, straight powder, no flakes.

Shit was copped in E-Town. (From Newark)

Still gettin them 13000 fire bags!! I'll review them again for anyone who missed it...

Stamp: 13000
Graphic: none, just 13000 in black ink
Count: 8-9/10 these bags are really big
Quality: 9/10 These are slightly better than the CK bags I got a week ago
Color: off white, slightly tan...powder with small flakes
Packing: neat, easy to break tape. Professional looking bags

I'm waiting for one of you guys to come across these. I've been noddin hard off them.

Sin city bags dont give your sources to other people. Straight up . And if you cant figure out why we cant post locations on here, you disappoint me greatly. I thought you were smarter than that. ;)

The wild card bags were 113mg, 122mg and 117mg of powder in each btw. out of 3 bags they sample tested. Purelife asked me to post for him since he is in detox now.

To anybody that talks shit about the quality of jersey vs. anywhere else, that shoudl tell you right there. Where else in the world can you get heroin of that high premium quality, on the STREET. This aint seized kilos by the DEA were talkin about. this is stamp bags that been sold on the corner to your average junkie and they was 93% pure. Talk about some good ass dope. Dangerous as fuck, but real talk, I think that lays it down pretty good on whose gettin the best quality on the east coast. NYC2NJ and "target", eat your heart out ;) jk

I wasn't giving out sources lace. Why did you think i was????

still gettin those KNOCKOUT ...in steel city. first few weeks were bomb but i think they might be different now...quantity is still there but quality is down

any1 else get different ones?