• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

i've got double bagged shit out of harrisburg,pa maybe last summer? the stamp was TOP DOG and it was extra bagged in a blue sealed plasic bag. it was very good stuff.
The Top Dog you had most likely came from Philly. I've seen several incarnations of that stamp, and from what I heard it was a brand copied from either NYC or NJ. The people that sold it didn't bag and cut it themselves. They were selling prepackaged bags distributed by an operation that provided ready made stamps. First time I saw it was 5 or so years ago.

best shit around here WAS bentley, but that block got popped a couple days ago. right now, the best stuff is..
Philly's really hot right now. They started a new law enforcement initiative, and they're trying to set the tone. So far it doesn't seem as bad as Operations Safe(r) Streets, but still, I'd be very careful. Funny thing, on a local blog, someone posted photos of papers put in the open air drug market area warning drug dealers about the new initiative. =D

As for the stamp you're talking about, that's been out for over half a year. I heard about a bust they did on the stamp, and the group putting it out. Apparently it was done by the PPD and the fed's. Word is they had the area under surveillance for at least a month, with a hidden camera up on utility pole. From that they did buys using undercover's and CI's, and managed to get evidence to do a bunch of house raids. Scared a bunch of people, but the busted dealers have already been replaced. Nothing out of the ordinary.

What city were the lucas' in? I got em a few weeks ago in Newark and now I been getting No. 1's for weeks, and theyre not bad, but I would like to get Frank again.

copped in Newark as usual

I just went up there in all this fog and it was completely dead, I want my 24/7 open-air markets back please. Sadface.

stamp: Shamwow
graphic: I guess it was supposed to be the little shamwow towel
count: 8/10
quality: 6/10
color: Brown (darkest dope i've seen lately)

overall the packing job was average, the dope was decent but i had to do a few bags to catch a nod. I hate the shamwow guy, but his dope aint bad lol.

lol shamwow bags?! Haahhaahhahahahahhaha i'm about to get off the suboxone for that shit just to say i relapsed on sham wow.

Got some more HARD CORE bags today. Same shit as yesterday, 6/10 for quality. The dope sticks to the bags like crazy. I think I will be avioding these from now on.

Stamp name:UNRATED
Stamp Graphic (if any): XXX
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:OFF WHITE,FLOUR LIKE CONSISTENCY
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: NEAT,ALTHOUGH TAPE IS A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH
Quantity of Product:6.5- NOT HUGE,BUT SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE
Quality of Product:7 NICE CLEAN,SNORTERS DIESEL
Other comments: CLEAN TASTE....I WONDER IF ITD BE ALLOWED TO INCLUDE IN COMMENTS ADMINISTRATION METHOD?I THINK THAT MAY BE HELPFUL,AS IN MY EXPERIENCE SNORTERS
AND SHOOTERS OPINIONS CAN VARY GREATLY...

SUNSHINE
- no graphic just text in all caps

Color/Consistency/Texture: off white, flaky, easy to break up
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 4/10
Comments: Not the worst stuff ever but it pales in comparison to the KO's I've been spoiled with for the past few weeks. Gonna try for something different next time

Happy 420 !!! enjoy

hey you def got bunk shit , SUNSHINES ARE FIRE PURE FIRE

Its a new day made a new pick up of some new stamps after making my daily drive to p-town i looked at the stamps i aquired than they were called:

Stamp name: SECRET WINDOW

Stamp Color: PURPLE

Stamp Graphic: Picture of a large window

Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Off white and nice and flakey, a lil powdery but mostly flakes like good product should be, the flakes break up the instant you try to chop it with a blade or card.

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: These were neatly packaged and taped but the stamp was sloppy on some.

Quantity of Product:They had alot in each bag the bags were preety big i feel, also all the bags were uniform and the same amount of deope in each one unlike several stmap ive gotten in the past few pick ups..

Quality of Product: 7.5/10 these are good bags and get you nice and high, reccomended to get them if you come across them, i used only 2.5-3 bags and got that nice warm feeling all over and my eyes started to close and i was nodding feeling excellent like you should when the dope is decent and good.

Other comments: These secret windows have been around for a few years now they keep popping up every so often,But these stamp grapic is diffrent window picture than other times around i rember the other times i got this stamp it was a window with shutter not the case this time around.Also
I recall that whenever i had them in the past they were great and that is also the case this time around with this cureent bacth on the streets, get these if you can while they are flooded in the street, i think they have just hit the streets a few days ago so you should have no prob finding them while there still out there.:) Good luck and be safe Peace!:)

I remember I had Secret Windows about a year or so ago. They were pretty good. Around the same time I remember the same dude had some shit called Double Monkey, there was a blue stamped double monkey and a green stamped. Blue stamp was ok, but the green stamp was sooooooo FIRE!!! Anyone remember these? I am pretty sure they came outta Patterson..

Stamp name: Toxic

color: Red

graphic: Yes (dont remember what)

quanity: 7

quality: 7.5

other: Bags were pretty fat, and the d was most def above average.. Def grab 'em if ya come across!!!

stamp name: Hustle & flow

color: Blue

graphic: Bag with $ sign in middle of it

quanity: 4.5

quality: 6

other: Nothing special, but certainly not bad, it did what it was suppose to. I'd say it was average..

I aint sure wat gave some of the new posters in here the idea that this is the "Can i do suboxone on dope" thread instead of the Heroin Brands and Stamps thread, but apparently sometime overnight the title got changed to "talk about random shit related to dope" and gave people the wrong idea about wats cool to post in here. Now that its back to normal;) Lets keep it on topic. Also, To the poster who gave advice about where in newark to cop, do that ish again and youre gonna get some shit for it. When we say city name is the ONLY thing allowed, NO LOCATIONS it means NO LOCATIONS. No locations means THE NAME OF THE CITY IS THE ONLY THING YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST WHEN DISCUSSING WHERE THE DOPE WAS COPPED. This means EVERYTHING. Subtle hints aint allowed. Street names aint allowed. Highway names aint allowed. NOTHING BUT THE CITY NAME. I have no idea why , after that gettin repeated over and over, people still think its cool to say "I aint gonna tell you where I copped it, but it was by a certain highway exit and a few lights away" That is NOT the vague shit you would like it to be, becuz to ANYBODY thats copping in that city, they know just wat youre talking about, so youre STILL giving them advice on locations to cop at. It dont matter if you dont actually name a street, when you say 'the northside of the city" or "the part by the park" or wat the fuck ever, it still aint gonna get allowed to stay. Im sorry if im comin off like a over strict cocksucker, but I love this thread and dont want it to go away. if we have locations on where to cop in here, the thread will have to get closed, so DONT POST YOUR GODDAMN COPPING BLOCKS OR AREAS OR EVEN GIVE HINTS TO THE AREA, If you want this thread to stay open for all of us to enjoy. ight??

YO YO I COPPED THAT FIRE SHIT

I WENT TO THE PLANET MARS FOR IT.. THIRD CRATER OUT FROM THE NORTH POLE, WHERE THE MARTIANS HAVE THEIR INTERGALACTIC NIGHTCLUB (SSHHHH! DON'T WANNA SAY THE NAME, BUT Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!), REALLY CLOSE TO THAT BIG FLUVIAL PLAIN WHERE THE MARTIAN JUNKIES ALWAYS SLEEP ON THE PARK BENCHES. HOLLA!! OR LIKE MY MARTIAN PEEPS SAY, BLEEORRGHZ!!

(sorry)

Stamp name:UNRATED
Stamp Graphic (if any): XXX

Quality of Product:7 NICE CLEAN,SNORTERS DIESEL

I had these bags with a red stamp a month or two ago.

It was some of the worst dope Ive had. Is the XXX just

plain text or is it the XXX logo from the Vin Diesel movies?

YO YO I COPPED THAT FIRE SHIT

I WENT TO THE PLANET MARS FOR IT.. THIRD CRATER OUT FROM THE NORTH POLE, WHERE THE MARTIANS HAVE THEIR INTERGALACTIC NIGHTCLUB (SSHHHH! DON'T WANNA SAY THE NAME, BUT Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUT!!), REALLY CLOSE TO THAT BIG FLUVIAL PLAIN WHERE THE MARTIAN JUNKIES ALWAYS SLEEP ON THE PARK BENCHES. HOLLA!! OR LIKE MY MARTIAN PEEPS SAY, BLEEORRGHZ!!

(sorry)

God of War
Stamp: Picture of Kratos (from the game, duh)
Quality: Fucking fire axes on chains and shit / 10.
Quantity: Zeus.
Notes: SHIT IS FIRE FIRE FIRE, BUILT FOR ARES HIMSELF. OLYMPIAN STATUS.

Copped near the base of Olympus Mons. SOURCED!

Sorry, I just had to after reading that lol

Echoing lacey's post: stop posting the fucking GPS coordinates of where you score! We don't need y'all to start geo-tagging your god damned bags once you cop 'em! This is probably the most interesting thread on BL, don't get it closed pl0xkthXALOTBI

Went to Newark today and got:

Last Call

Color: Green

Grphic: Syringe

Count:6

Quality: 1

It tastes like good normal shit at first but it took all fifteen bags to catch a good buzz. This shit is garbage.

So frustrated I went back and got.

Fire dept.

Color: Red

Graphic: A bon fire with logs

Count: 5 They were just average size

Quality: 8

Some real good shit. It taste horrible. Like a bunch of nasty chemicals, but got me good an fucked. So the stuff i got that tasted legit was garbage and the stuff that tasted like garbage was bangin. And it wasnt fentanyl so i don't get it. If it did't taste so bad i would be giving it a 9 or 10 on quality.

Last edited:
hey you def got bunk shit , SUNSHINES ARE FIRE PURE FIRE

It's definitely a possibility but as I mentioned I've been very spoiled with those KNOCKOUTS lately and imo the SUNSHINES just didn't compare. If you don't mind me asking(and if I'm allowed to ask) what's your route of administration?

I aint sure wat gave some of the new posters in here the idea that this is the "Can i do suboxone on dope" thread instead of the Heroin Brands and Stamps thread, but apparently sometime overnight the title got changed to "talk about random shit related to dope" and gave people the wrong idea about wats cool to post in here. Now that its back to normal;) Lets keep it on topic. Also, To the poster who gave advice about where in newark to cop, do that ish again and youre gonna get some shit for it. When we say city name is the ONLY thing allowed, NO LOCATIONS it means NO LOCATIONS. No locations means THE NAME OF THE CITY IS THE ONLY THING YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST WHEN DISCUSSING WHERE THE DOPE WAS COPPED. This means EVERYTHING. Subtle hints aint allowed. Street names aint allowed. Highway names aint allowed. NOTHING BUT THE CITY NAME. I have no idea why , after that gettin repeated over and over, people still think its cool to say "I aint gonna tell you where I copped it, but it was by a certain highway exit and a few lights away" That is NOT the vague shit you would like it to be, becuz to ANYBODY thats copping in that city, they know just wat youre talking about, so youre STILL giving them advice on locations to cop at. It dont matter if you dont actually name a street, when you say 'the northside of the city" or "the part by the park" or wat the fuck ever, it still aint gonna get allowed to stay. Im sorry if im comin off like a over strict cocksucker, but I love this thread and dont want it to go away. if we have locations on where to cop in here, the thread will have to get closed, so DONT POST YOUR GODDAMN COPPING BLOCKS OR AREAS OR EVEN GIVE HINTS TO THE AREA, If you want this thread to stay open for all of us to enjoy. ight??

Sorry Lace, I just was trying to help someone out. Next time I'll send them a private message. Why is it that locations can't get posted? Is it a legal issue or is it just out of courtesy to the people that sling diesel there. Obviously, cops look at this site and try to figure shit out. They'd be dumb not too.

Stamp: Fuck!
Graphic: happy face
Count: 5/10
Quality: 5/10
color: pretty damn white for diesel.

Sorry Lace, I just was trying to help someone out. Next time I'll send them a private message. Why is it that locations can't get posted? Is it a legal issue or is it just out of courtesy to the people that sling diesel there. Obviously, cops look at this site and try to figure shit out. They'd be dumb not too.

don't even do that
don't give out your sources on this site period.
Its a legal issue and can get you and even us in trouble.
Keep it to yourself and let the others find out for themselves.
Like you said, they're not dumb, they'll find out ;)