• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Yo this is kinda off topic but I was wondering.. In Philly or Camden where they do that double sealing with the outer plastic baggie, do they charge more for those type of bags? It seems to me if they take the time to double seal they are implying higher quality or something.. And another thing, how do they sell you bundles or bricks of that type? Do they just rubber band a bunch of double seals together or do they make one big outer seal over the entire bundle or brick?

Seems to me it's ridiculously tedious to double seal 1000s of bags individually and that they would demand higher prices for such an extra step. Anyone wanna weigh in here on if they have ever gotten garbage dope in a double seal? I'm kinda fascinated by that whole thing cuz I have never encountered that in Paterson or anywhere for that matter.

Ive got these before, Personally I feel that we get better dope in NJ but that is just me, there is good and bad everywhere you go, but we dont discuss the prices in here so its gonna be hard to talk about that without goin into prices, so lets try n avoid that. They are more expensive than north jerz style bags, but definately not better as a rule IMO. That is just one junkies opinion but I known otheres that agree. Im sure there is ppl here that feel the opposite tho so its just who you know and wat you get. The double sealing in general tho, dont got nothing to do with representing a higher quality. just that in different places theres diff. packaging.

Warmandscratchy, please dont post that in this thread, its fine to write about just post in the Heroin Culture Thread and not the stamps thread and its all good. :) Like i said nothing wrong here, just we try and keep it to stamps cuz its super easy to get off into side discussions , and we do have a thread for the shit that we always end up discussing when it aint about stamp names, so lets try n keep those 2 seperate otherwise aint no point to having the thread just for stamps and one just for basic info about coppin and etc.

Anyways carry on wit cha nods people...

My bad, staying on topic... I keep getting those black No. 1's which are ok, but has anyone else had these? It seems to be the only kind 2 of my guys be havin. I get bored with havin the same kind, unless of course it's super fire shit.

Stamp name:Top Dawg
Stamp Color:
Stamp Graphic (if any):bulldog
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:brown powder
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:average
Quantity of Product:little small
Quality of Product:good 7/10
Other comments:

STAMP NAME: RED LIGHT

COLOR: RED

GRAPHIC: LIGHT POST

QUANITY: 5

QUALITY: 7 (pretty good)

OTHER COMMENTS: It was actually some above average good shit, not quite fire but its up there.

STAMP NAME: 8384 (I'm pretty sure that was the numbers)

COLOR: GREEN

GRAPHIC: PIC OF GUN (OR I THINK 2 GUNS)

QUANITY: 6-7

QUALITY: 5

OTHER COMMENTS: DECENT SHIT, PRETTY AVERAGE

Stamp Name: Unbelievable

Color: White bag, red stamp

Graphic Yes: Needle

Count: Average

Quality: Very good 7

Overall neat/sloppiness of bag, packaging, and stamp: neatly folded and taped

Stamp Name: The One

Color: White bag, black stamp

Graphic (Yes or no, if yes describe): No

Count: good

Quality: Great quality, mixes up a little cloudy 7.5

Overall neat/sloppyness of bag, packaging, and stamp: Neatly taped and folded

Last edited:
Got these from Paterson the other day...

Stamp name: POWER HOUSE
Stamp Color: red
Stamp Graphic: none
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: very light tan and powdery
Quantity of Product: 6
Quality of Product: 7.5/8ish....very good

Hey All, Made a new pick up during a recent trip to p-town today, these were pretty good product and did the job well.

STAMP NAME:SILENT HILL

GRAPHIC: NONE

COLOR:RED

QUANITY: 6/10

QUALITY: 7/10 A LITTLE BIT ABOVE AVERAGE NOTING TO SPECIAL

OTHER: THE PRODUCT WAS PRETTY GOOD AFTER USING ONLY 3 WAS FEELING PRETTY DAMN GOOD, THESE CAME IN THE WIDE BAGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT THAN THE USUAL OUT THERE WHICH WE ALL KNOW ABOUT, IT THE PAST WHENEVER I HAVE GOTTEN THESE WIDE BAGS THE QUILITY HAS SUCKED ASS AND ITS BEEN REALLY WEAK SHIT, TO MY AMAZMENT THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT AND GOT ME HIGH AND FEELING GREAT,THIS IS A FIRST FOR ME GETTING GOOD PRDUCT IN THESE WIDE BAGS, I BET OTHER PEOPLE CAN RELATE ABOUT GETTING SHIITY PRODUCT IN THESE WIDE BAGS WHICH WE DON'T SEE VERY OFTEN, SO IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS THEM THEY ARE DEF WORTH IT TO GET THEM YOU WILL GET NICE AND HIGH AND WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED GET THEM IF YOU CAN THEY ARENT BAD, GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE :)

These Silent Hills were reaally good too....I'd say they're more like an 8 out of 10. I usually shoot 3 in a shot but can conserve with these since I am totally happy only doing 2 per shot w/ no difference in usual high, which makes me happy!

Heres some more bags i copped recently in paterson.

Name: Nine Eleven
Graphic: Number nine in between eleven (ele9ven) ; black ink
Quantity: 2/10
Quality: 1/10
Comment: Complete trash. Stay away.

Name: Gucci
Graphic: Gucci logo ; Red ink
Quantity: 7/10
Quality: 5.5/10
Comment: I thought this had a weird smell.

Name: Northface
Graphic: Northface logo ; Red ink
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 4.5/10
Comment: Smelled the same as Gucci.

Name: S550
Graphic: None ; Blue ink
Quantity: 6/10
Quality: 7/10
Comment: Pretty decent bag. Pick it up if you get the chance.

SUNSHINE
- no graphic just text in all caps

Color/Consistency/Texture: off white, flaky, easy to break up
Quantity: 4/10
Quality: 4/10
Comments: Not the worst stuff ever but it pales in comparison to the KO's I've been spoiled with for the past few weeks. Gonna try for something different next time

Happy 420 !!! enjoy

Stamp: JET BLUE

Graphic: Airplane

Count: 5/10 Average

Quality: 7/10 Pretty Good

Off white, powdery dope from E-Town.

P.S.- RaoulDukes: Welcome to Bluelight.

Try to include a number for count/quality.

Haha post 420 on 4/20.

Last edited:
i've got double bagged shit out of harrisburg,pa maybe last summer? the stamp was TOP DOG and it was extra bagged in a blue sealed plasic bag. it was very good stuff.

Ive got two double sealed bags before a mercedez and a red car.. they were dece above average but not really ridiculous. Im in PA as well.

FLAT LINE
graphic:yes: heart monitor spikey line
white powder
light brown water
quantity OK
quality OK+

Fellow brother of the tri-state area, those mercedez have been around for a minute, they were pretty decent when I had 'em a few months ago, how are they now??

Stamp: HARD CORE

Graphic: Naked Girl

Count: 6/10 More than i usually get

Quality: 6/10 Average stuff, smells stronger than it hits though. Still gets me pretty high off of 1.5-2 bags.

best shit around here WAS bentley, but that block got popped a couple days ago. right now, the best stuff is..

Stamp name: o.d.
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): needle and arm
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 7-8
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 6-7
Quantity of Product: 8-9
Quality of Product: 7-8
Other comments: 2 bags vs my normal 5 bag shot had me lay down in the back seat. problem is, the guys sell more coke out there than dope, so you gotta come at the right time.. philly cats know where i'm talking about. ;]

best shit around here WAS bentley, but that block got popped a couple days ago. right now, the best stuff is..

Stamp name: o.d.
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): needle and arm
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 7-8
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 6-7
Quantity of Product: 8-9
Quality of Product: 7-8
Other comments: 2 bags vs my normal 5 bag shot had me lay down in the back seat. problem is, the guys sell more coke out there than dope, so you gotta come at the right time.. philly cats know where i'm talking about. ;]

I've had these recently too, not bad at all. Did you get the ones in the green baggies? I think my stamp color was white too.

got some of those frank lucaseseses the other day, Suboxone dulled the experience as usual but they were nice

What city were the lucas' in? I got em a few weeks ago in Newark and now I been getting No. 1's for weeks, and theyre not bad, but I would like to get Frank again.