• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

^^ Idk if a 1/4-1/2mg of bupe is enough to make much of an impact.

I took 4mg one day and the next morning I did some Oxycodone and got high.

Yeah, that's the next morning, though. I've noticed that I need at least 16 hours or so, 24+ hours is even better. It's been less than 12 hours since the Suboxone dose. :shrug: You never know. Nonetheless, it's plain to see that 10½ isn't much to write home about. Although, in related news, I just got a LOT higher, so I suppose enough of it will eventually get the job done.

STAMP NAME: king of dope

GRAPHIC: green crown with "king of dope" written under it

COLOR: green

QUANITY: kinda small maybe only like 5/10

QUALITY: pretty good, just kinda small, for what is there id say its like a 7/10

OTHER: someone before posted they thought this stuff was awful, but it was obviously different shit. this bag was green writing not black like posted before. this stuff is almost as good as the green knockouts thatve been goin around pburgh here for awhile, just kinda small.

Na. you asked that a long time ago,if people aint said nothing it means they aint seen it.and plus its been so long that those bags would not be out no more most likely now anyways. How did you get a stamp bag livin in dallas. Im guessin somebody got ahold of lo grade powder from more farther south east and decided to fill that market with the 'bags' that everyone talks about.........I could b totoally wrong. i dont know. just seems like with all the tar goin strong and making money already that it would not make alot of sense for a supplier to send his people out to jersey from fuckin texas, make the pick up, and drive back with mad bricks tucked away...Dunno....Im jus sayin, if they tryin to bring stamps to your part of the country i dont know that travelin to the east coast to pick up pre bricked dope is the most profitable thing to do thats all. which is why i was saying people here aint heard of these bags, becuz they may not be from around here they might be homestyle imitation bags tryin to do the shit we do up here down there.Maybe if they had a connect for grams in my area and was cuttin n baggin themselfes it makes sense but im just speculatin.......and in that case why not get g's from closer by...I doubt any of us would be gettin same stamps as u cuz thats a long way for a stamp to travel and it just dont make sense financially.

editd cuz i wwas noddin my face off when i first posted that, made it clearer

yes i live in dallas but nobody brought the stuff over here. all im gonna say is that i have a friend in the new jersey area. i'm not sure exactly what area its from like p-town, brick city, philly, stuff like that. the reason i kept asking is because this is my first time getting real east coast stamp bag powder dope and i wanted to verify if it was good before i got a bunch of it. i recently got a few bags to try it out and it was pretty good but i haven't done any other stamp so i cant say for sure. better than tar though.
the powder is a light tannish color, decently flaky, slight vinegar type smell, not a strong smell at all really. the bag itself looks legit, looks like the typical stamps i see on here, the word eagle is stamped bad, like u cant really read the word that well and the bag is taped shut. the bag is white/clear and it looks like it hasnt been handled too much.
the person who i got it from said he got it pretty recently, not sure of that exact area but new jersey area im guessing, apparently it was more expensive for some reason and everybody has been saying its some fire. so i thought maybe someone on here might have seen the stamp around.
this is from the same ppl that had those "notorious" bags i was talking about, written twice in red and black ink. i saw those mentioned on here once or twice.

to be real nyc2nj, u are the only person ive ever talked to who gets good fire ish in ny. anyone i ever talked to who copped in brookyln and the rest of the boroughs said it costs more than jersey and aint as good and ends up coming out here for the real. I dont doubt your target or watever Im just sayin if you gonna transport cross country why would you get shitty half ass bags from newyork instead of goin where its cheaper and better.

Anyways,I aint tryin to get all off topic so ill leave it there for now

Oh man...nyc2nj is gonna tear u a new one lol.

lacey, i will just say that i completely understand why he goes to NY to cop....and ill leave it at that.:)

^^Na he aint becuz your readin that post wrong, i was referring to the ppl in texas transporting from jersey. not nyc2nj going to NY. I know he get fire. I was saying that most ppl ive talked to that cop on the street in NY and dont use delivery service have told me they prefer jersey cuz the open air market in BK and surrounding areas aint as exetensive. I know he happy with wat he gets and I dont doubt it and I know others from here have sample it but I am sayin that he is the exception to wat most ppl have told me , that they dont bother to fuck with shit out there cuz its easier and quicker up here thats all. But delivery service ish thats a diff story Im referring to open air and general quality from a random dealer on the street in NYC vs NJ.

to be real nyc2nj, u are the only person ive ever talked to who gets good fire ish in ny. anyone i ever talked to who copped in brookyln and the rest of the boroughs said it costs more than jersey and aint as good and ends up coming out here for the real. I dont doubt your target or watever Im just sayin if you gonna transport cross country why would you get shitty half ass bags from newyork instead of goin where its cheaper and better.

Anyways,I aint tryin to get all off topic so ill leave it there for now

I can't offer any explanations as to why I seem to have one of the better situations among all of the NYC-area folks. Part of the reason might be because the open-air stuff is completely dead in NYC, so much more of connecting revolves around networking and knowing lots of people. I've been hanging out in the city ever since I was 15 years old (and I'm around 30 now) and have amassed quite a number of NYC friends in that span of time. I can see why a Manhattanite might want to drive all the way to NWK to cop... It can be a daunting prospect if you don't have the right sort of social connections in the city.

And "transport cross country?" What does that mean? And my "target" bags are just as large as the typical Brick City/Silk City bags, if not larger. I mean, in terms of physical size, the "target" bags are actually larger in dimensions.. But aside from that, my suspicion is that on the average they also tend to contain more product than the typical NJ bags. And I'm basing that on my experience with copping all over NJ and NYC, over the course of 8+ years.

And no offense taken. This is all in the name of information sharing. Harm reduction. And all that. ;)

what up all

Yerppp, whas up all...new to this site but sure as hell aint new to dope...i took some time to see what yall been coppin.... I saw one post for Knockout....thats some of the best shit ive done in a WHILE....outta newark

Stamp: Knockout
Stamp color: green
Quantity: 6-7
Quality: 8.5
Color: tanish white

i seen another post that sin city posted about CK stamps....people been knockin him sayin he aint got a tolerance but yo....them CK bags are official i banged 2 and got my nod on ya heard

dont post specific locations in newark bro read the rules , city only

lacey

Last edited by a moderator:
Yerppp, whas up all...new to this site but sure as hell aint new to dope...i took some time to see what yall been coppin.... I saw one post for Knockout....thats some of the best shit ive done in a WHILE....outta westside newark

Stamp: Knockout
Stamp color: green
Quantity: 6-7
Quality: 8.5
Color: tanish white

i seen another post that sin city posted about CK stamps....people been knockin him sayin he aint got a tolerance but yo....them CK bags are official i banged 2 and got my nod on ya heard

Word up my man. Just sniffed two CK bags 5 minutes ago. Have you had the 13000 bags?

I can't offer any explanations as to why I seem to have one of the better situations among all of the NYC-area folks. Part of the reason might be because the open-air stuff is completely dead in NYC, so much more of connecting revolves around networking and knowing lots of people. I've been hanging out in the city ever since I was 15 years old (and I'm around 30 now) and have amassed quite a number of NYC friends in that span of time. I can see why a Manhattanite might want to drive all the way to NWK to cop... It can be a daunting prospect if you don't have the right sort of social connections in the city.

And "transport cross country?" What does that mean? And my "target" bags are just as large as the typical Brick City/Silk City bags, if not larger. I mean, in terms of physical size, the "target" bags are actually larger in dimensions.. But aside from that, my suspicion is that on the average they also tend to contain more product than the typical NJ bags. And I'm basing that on my experience with copping all over NJ and NYC, over the course of 8+ years.

And no offense taken. This is all in the name of information sharing. Harm reduction. And all that. ;)

I wasnt talking about you transporting shit anywhere. Thats why i mentioned that in my post to you. I was referring to Chrisinabox saying he got heroin from new jersey called ''eagle''. I was saying that it made no sense for people down south to bring dope from new jersey to sell down there, and that there was much better and more profitable ways to obtain and move the product than bringin pre bricked stamp bags all the way from NJ to TX.

The conversation ended up going from that, to NY vs NJ open air which is when you got mentioned, but the part about transporting , etc is a completely different conversation that wasnt related to u, sorry that it confused u. Read back a few posts to where chris asks ''has anybody seen the eagle stamp'' and then ull see where that little side convo came from .:)

Anyways, I know I been a part of all this talkin, but we are trying to stay on the point of this thread, so lets take any other discussion about this little side-talking we got goin on into the Heroin Culture thread, or, carry on postin about stamps like we are supposed to. ;)

Stamp - Empire
Graphic - none
Count - 5/10
Quality - 6/10
Color - Tanish clump junk

overall nice diesel. Good packing job. You'll nod off of it.

O.D

jUST PICKED UP 3 OF THESE WILL REPORT BACK ON QUALITY IN A LIL BIT. HAS A LITTLE IMAGE OF A NEEDLE OVER THE O.D

Yo, my boy went to newark today. Went to every spot and he couldn't get shit. What's the deal? Do you need a connect up there now? You can't just cop on the street anymore or was it bad luck? Anyone have answers?

[color="lime"]chinese food[/color]

CHINESE FOOD
i did 19 cof these today
i did bupe yesterday and rolled last night and didn't sleep
the above probably had alot to do with why i didn't get floored from these because my buddy sniffs and said they were kick'n his ass.
bags were a litle small
white powder
i will just say these where OK

Just got a bundle of these puppies off my new connect.

Name: Western Union (black text)
Graphic: None
Dope: very dark, coffee color, burns like hell when goin up
Packed nice n neat...
Quality: very surprised, I give em a 8/10, had me noddin off two bags
Quantity: also very satisfied here, give em a 7/10, and thats decent cuz lately i been gettin skimped so bad in the 'burgh

Overall, these W.U. bags are a good deal so if you see em, cop em!=D

Yo, Sin City Bags. Yea, you kinda do need phone numbers. As the weather is warming up I wouldn't be surprised to see some activity in the usual spots, but it isn't like it was a couple years ago when there was quite a few open spots and if one spot was hot you just shoot across town to the next spot. I remember wen I would pull up and the whole block was lined with cars gettin served. I prefer havin to call somebody tho, cuz if the shit isn't good or you get shorted then you can call up and bitch.

Yo this is kinda off topic but I was wondering.. In Philly or Camden where they do that double sealing with the outer plastic baggie, do they charge more for those type of bags? It seems to me if they take the time to double seal they are implying higher quality or something.. And another thing, how do they sell you bundles or bricks of that type? Do they just rubber band a bunch of double seals together or do they make one big outer seal over the entire bundle or brick?

Seems to me it's ridiculously tedious to double seal 1000s of bags individually and that they would demand higher prices for such an extra step. Anyone wanna weigh in here on if they have ever gotten garbage dope in a double seal? I'm kinda fascinated by that whole thing cuz I have never encountered that in Paterson or anywhere for that matter.