• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats a recreational dose for morphine sulfate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub21lime

Bluelighter
I just came across 5 30 mg morphine sufate pills,and i was wondering what a recreational dose would be. im 160 pounds and ive experinced most opiates besides morphine.Keep in my i have no opiate tolerance.

The pills are white and round,its imprinted with 54 262

Last edited:
Eat two and chill, if you need more wait at least an hour or more before dosing again.

60 to 90 is a nice feel. Morphine makes me more sedated than hydro or oxy so I like to mix it with a bit of coffee or an energy drink. Smoking some mj is almost a must to kick in morphine for me at less than 60 mg's.

I'd say 30-60 mg orally would be a reasonable starting dose. Maybe take a benadryl too in order to help reduce some of the side-effects of morphine. Morphine tends to cause more nausea and itchiness than semisynthetic opioids, so the benadryl could assist in taking care of those, as well as potentiating the morphine too!

Yes, 60mg is a good starting point. Expect pins and needles feeling in your extremities and a much "heavier" sedating high than let's say percocet or hydrocodone.

try 30mg orally (or 10mgIV) and see how that goes, you can allways redose a half or a whole a couple of hours later

that seems like a lot. maybe because i'm small, but oral morphine got me good and high at 15mg..warm, itchy, barely able to keep my eyes open and focus my vision.. at 25mg i was off to nodsville and woke up not remembering what happened that day.

I always tell people to take 15mg's of instant release morphine as a starting point if youve never taken it before. Morphine can cause a hell of alot of nausea and vomiting in some people in low doses so you don't want to take a higher dose like 60mg's and find out the hard way that your one of those people that puke alot on morphine.

Also if youve a opiate newb with no tolerance 60mg's seems a little high. It's the most sedating opiate ive tried so you will definetely nod when you hit the right dose.

Take it orally as snorting is a waste and most morphine pills just arent safe to IV.

These are 30mg Immediate Release Morphine Sulphate tablets, so you will get a much more pronounced, and perhaps subjectively better effect than you would from an MSContin or other ERMS. If you have no tolerance, I would have to agree with paranoid android and recommend starting with 15-20mg; one half or one third of a pill. I remember having a few 15mg MSER's several years ago, before I had a tolerance to more than a couple of Vicodin's. I took one and was feeling pretty good. After taking the second a bit later, I was floored and nodding out hard.

i just received a script of 90mg morphine sulfate tabs. i have a very high tolerance to hydrocodone and oxycodone already. i also have a moderate tolerance to oxycontin. does anybody know how much morphine i should take for recreational use?

i just received a script of 90mg morphine sulfate tabs. i have a very high tolerance to hydrocodone and oxycodone already. i also have a moderate tolerance to oxycontin. does anybody know how much morphine i should take for recreational use?

A high tolerance to Oxycodone, but a moderate tolerance to OxyContin? That would be nice;) OxyContin(uous Release) is Extended Release Oxycodone.

We would need to know a bit more; What dosages of Hydro and/or Oxy would you normally take? You will probably want to use one to one and a half times the amount you would of Hydrocodone.

ok im new of course. im perscribed 15mg of morphine the blue ones and time released and 325 mg of percs. i woke up this morning and had kidney pain and got to church hurting so i took some morphine and a perc came home still hurting so i took another perc. now im stoned and wondering im 102 pounds would it be safe to take 2 15 mg morphines? last thing i need to to wind up in the hospital for overdosing cause then they halt all my meds togeather. i take this shit for back back and arthritis alongwith pain from my hips and ribs. just a thought.

P.S.
from what I understand oral morphine is equally as potent as hydrocodone
actually percs get me more stoned than the morphine

Last edited:
I'd say hydro is about 1.5x as strong as morphine (aka 20 mg hydro = 30 mg morphine) when taken orally but there are varying opinions on this depending on the user. Start with 20-40 mg and see what happens. If you don't get hit too hard, 60 mg is often a good range for someone with no tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.