• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Whats a recreational dose for morphine sulfate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never taken morphine orally, but when I've done insufflated doses, 60 was always a good dose, and I hardly felt 30mg. If you are going to rail some for the first time, I'd say start with a 30, after a bit do maybe another 15mg and so until you find a sweet spot, shouldn't be much more than that.

I used to get the purpe morphine 30mg ER, and I would eat two and then snort a few more as needed. And promethizine or so anti histamine is a must, that was when I had little toerance to opiates as well, tolerance is a mean thing

ive just crushed 3 purple 30mg ER morphine and added a benadryl oral morphine dont do that much for me but better than nothing

I'd say hydro is about 1.5x as strong as morphine (aka 20 mg hydro = 30 mg morphine) when taken orally but there are varying opinions on this depending on the user. Start with 20-40 mg and see what happens. If you don't get hit too hard, 60 mg is often a good range for someone with no tolerance.

I agree with this. I took 30mg when I was really young and had never taken opiates and it hit me pretty hard... I'd recommend starting at 20-30mg. If you're not totally opiate naive, you might need a little more. Definitely don't just pop 60mg without knowing how it will effect you!

Morphine sucks

I IV a whole 30 and dont get shit out of it. Oxycontin and dilaudid are the best!

I have morphine sulfate 60mg CR from Watson Labs. As a long time opiate lover (heroin, oxycontin, etc.), what is the best way for me to ingest these?

I have morphine sulfate 60mg CR from Watson Labs. As a long time opiate lover (heroin, oxycontin, etc.), what is the best way for me to ingest these?

You take the pill in your hand, put it in your mouth, then swallow. You can swallow it with some liquid, it helps.

with NO opiate tolerance? Considering I'd tell someone w/ no tolerance to take about 15mg-20mg of oxycodone I'd say to take 30-44mg morphine to experience a nice high w/o feeling overwhelmed. You say you have used opiates before, however, so you'll be fine on the higher end of those spectrums.

Start small, you can always dose more. Go too high and you're fucked (up)- not in a good way.

I have these morphine pills called M-STADA 10mg. they're prescription..
a friend took 2 the other day and felt a little sedated, but nothing special or anything close to how he wanted to feel...any suggestions on how much he should take next time??

that seems like a lot. maybe because i'm small, but oral morphine got me good and high at 15mg..warm, itchy, barely able to keep my eyes open and focus my vision.. at 25mg i was off to nodsville and woke up not remembering what happened that day.

wow i took 60mg orally crushed and 30 mg rectally crushed and just feel a bit of warmth in my arms....very disapppointed...even Dihydrocodeine gets me way more hgh at a much lower equivalent dosage.....morphine only really works well IM or IV. 15mg IV is IMHO stronger than 120mg oral.

Didn't you say that you have experience with other opiates? If so I think you may need 90mg. MSContin is very weak and has to be taken orally. Insufflated it has nearly half the BA. It is subtle and comes on slowly. I had a mild to moderate tolerance to opiates when I first used it and I needed 120mg. Now with a full blown tolerance I would need something around 300mg or more.

Same as above, 200-300mg provides me with a mild-moderate buzz now. I remember the days where 60mg would get me nodding like hell :( good days.

Didn't you say that you have experience with other opiates? If so I think you may need 90mg. MSContin is very weak and has to be taken orally. Insufflated it has nearly half the BA. It is subtle and comes on slowly. I had a mild to moderate tolerance to opiates when I first used it and I needed 120mg. Now with a full blown tolerance I would need something around 300mg or more.

my very first and only experience was a massive non-lethal overdose (untreated) of H which I survived when I was 15....then 15yrs of no use. and no DHC, Oxy, M, Tramadol(yuck), bupe and codeine from time to time but it really all is nothing in comparison to my first opiate experience.....like a million lightyears difference.

Same as above, 200-300mg provides me with a mild-moderate buzz now. I remember the days where 60mg would get me nodding like hell :( good days.

I guess Morphin for somewhat tolerant users has ti be V or IM which im not willing to do

If you have a decent OC tolerance (like 130+Mg to get fucked up) the amount of morphine needed is atleast 300 mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.