• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

Maybe a little dicksizing going on... it is pretty normal for an addict to try to convince themselves that their addiction is THE WORST. Human psychology.

I OD'd once when i was 18. I took a little over a gram of oxy so i wouldn't go to jail (long story) and OD'd, ended up in the hospital and i was going in and out of consisnous. Pretty shitty deal.

Well I got to say that I did Od twice this week on Tuesday and Weds. two days in a row.
Both days in a row i was wearing a 100 mcg patch. and was sucking on one both days they were fresh and i was doing some opanas 40 mg with some somas (muslce relaxers) and some xanaxs and let me tell you i don't remember shit just people telling me i scared the shit out of them. And saying that they thought the first day was bad they said that they wish the 2nd was close to it. But the 2nd was super crazy like dragging me up and down the steps my g-ma seen me like that it was fucking insane. I got to say that a person can get cared away on fent.. That is some blissful stuff. I love it and hate it now ;(
But while i'm typing this i'm doing a 40 mg opana and some percsper s with it. So i guess it didn't scare me too much

Peace, Love, *&* KappYness

^ Dude, be careful. Twice in a week is hectic.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cared away"? Do you mean carried away, like take it to the extreme? I love fent as well and used to abuse the crap out of it. My favorite opiate by far and the only one that scared the shit out of me. One night I passed out and my mom came to give me the rest of my meds and couldn't wake me up, even after shaking me quite violently, but she said I was visibly breathing so SHE LEFT ME!

After that I told her to throw water over me or call the ambulance if she couldn't wake me. I was using for pain so she knew that I would be heavily sedated.

240mgs of dextroamphetamine snorted and plugged. And a little more than 3 shots of rum plugged. It was the first time I'd done amphetamines. I don't know what I was thinking, I decided if I was already sticking the adderall up my ass I might as well stick rum up there too. I shat blood every 15 minutes for a week.

There has been heaps of times I should have gone to hospital but for some reason never ended up going and im lucky to be alive.

The first time was when I was about 14 and i drank a bunch of DXM syrup and just kept having seizures and hallucinating weird shings, I remember being so sore the next day from all the flopping around.

Then one time I shot about 50mg of ritalin and some oxy(cant remember how much) I used to love doing these pseudo-speedballs, anyway I went pale as shit and my heart started skipping beats, this was probably the scariest one.

A few times ive been so fucked on oxy where I couldnt really do anything, I remember one night when I was the only one home I shot 60mg of oxy(the most id ever done at that time) and kept trying to roll cigarettes and I kept waking up to my face flat on the table with tobacco all over my face and papers everywhere, I probably had xanax then too.

Another time I had some oxy and xanax, cant remember how much but I left my house and started walking to my friends house, smoked 1-2 cones(bowls to you yanks) of weed out of his bong and then passing out for a loooong time. This time im sure I should have gone to hospital, im guessing my mates were checking n me but if I had have thrown up in my sleep or something I wouldnt be here today. They would have been able to tattoo something stupid across my forehead and I wouldnt have woken up.

Another time mum found my on the bathroom floor after too much oxy/xanax, I think I fell off the toilet while having a shot, then mum put me in her bed and monitored my breathing until it went back to normal(shes a nurse), I didnt even find out about this until about 3 days after it happened but I wondered why I had all these bruises along one side of my body.

And the last one was just about a week ago, the only time I actually had to go to hospital, I sniffed about 300mg of oxycontin on top of 300mg of seroquel and 6mg of xanax, somehow my mum found me and I must have looked like shit, anway I remember them giving me narcan in the ambulance and them asking me all these questions that I was getting wrong like what day was it, the time, the year all that shit. Then I just remember getting PISSED OFF and screaming obscenities in the emergency ward at the hospital and just going crazy at everyone. After being there for quite a few hours(which felt like half an hour) I walked out. I ended up staying at my dads house that night and I remember trying to get him to giv me either some of his oxy's or some fentanyl, im glad he's not stupid enough to have given me that coz I dont think he knew the whole situation but he refused to give me anything. I took a bunch of seroquel(again) and fell asleep for like 20 hours. That one was the worst.

Id say most of these times I should have gone to hospital but I didnt and im still alive but I think this mostly comes down to the fact that there was usually someone looking after me.

Im glad theres still drugs I can take without worrying about something bad happening, I love my MDMA, Acid, Ketamine, Cocaine and meth and I just hope nothing ever happens to me on any of them. I think if I do ever OD again it will be on either meth, heroin or oxycontin. Hopefully it never happens again though and after this last hospitalization I plan to be much more careful. Ive always wanted to try IV coke but now I might just try crack or base oneday, IV coke sounds way too risky. Also my opiate supplier asked me what he wants me to get him changed to(he doesnt take his meds) and theres a choice between MS-contins or fentanyl patches or something else and im definitely not going to go the fent route, just look in the bluelight shrine and you will see why I dont want to do fentanyl ever again.

Glad to see all of you are still alive with minimal damage done, im just lucky I havent had a stroke or something that could impair me permanently. I thank god for that.

Stay safe people. And until I wrote this just now I didnt realize ho many times ive fucked up. I think its time to settle down now;)

I OD'd on codeine, alprazolam, lormetazepam, meprobamate and lots of rhum, .... it sucked!

SOme how in 15 years of shooting dope I never went to the hospitial on H or oxy or fent, i have however oded many times, shot a bag and seen a single star shoot into a tiny star and boom i was out, woke up a few min. later and was high as fuck but lucky to be alive and chilled for a day and went right back to it. Most the time it was shooting speed balls, those always get you.

i overdosed on many packs of coriciden cough and cold tablets. ending up going to the hospital and doing the whole charcoal puke gig. it sucked ass :(

240mgs of dextroamphetamine snorted and plugged. And a little more than 3 shots of rum plugged. It was the first time I'd done amphetamines. I don't know what I was thinking, I decided if I was already sticking the adderall up my ass I might as well stick rum up there too. I shat blood every 15 minutes for a week.

p[lugging alcohol is dangerous as a motherfuck, since it completely passes being metabolized by the liver. please dont do that again its very easy to die pluggin liquor

Fuckin somas..talk about a shitty reason for an OD(as if there's a good drug to OD on)

i was with my girlfriend and i had been clean for some time...i started using again on the dl and i thought i could keep it from her...one time i went over her apt. and was nodding and it was obvious as hell. she was like "i don't care get rid of it, get rid of it now!!!" i had like 5 bags of some fire shit and i thought to myself "i'm not flushing this shit" so i shot it...i woke up on her bathroom floor to her screaming and beating on the locked door...she was screaming "baby please open the door" "are you ok" i couldn't even get up off the floor to turn the knob. i could put my hand on it but i had no coordination to unlock and open it... she eventually broke the door down..she said she stayed up all night and made sure i was breathing...i straitened out for a while after that one because at the time i was just dabbling here and there.....another time at my parents house i shot and woke up and couldn't feel my left arm..i didn't have full range of motion in it for about 2 weeks...

the one and only time i truely od'd i shot up and the next thing i knew i was looking up at paramedics asking me if i was ok, i was so out of it...my roomate at the time came home and said i was doing the "kicken chicken" sitting up and drooling..he had no idea i did heroin...the hospitol thought it was an alergic reaction to medicine. they gave me a couple of iv's and i was good enough to leave on my own...so my buddy came and picked me up...i continued throwing up for the rest of the night...don't know if they ever gave me narcan or not because i really didn't get dope sick like everyone says they do. i was still kind of high...really weird situation

p[lugging alcohol is dangerous as a motherfuck, since it completely passes being metabolized by the liver. please dont do that again its very easy to die pluggin liquor

does it still get u drunk? whats so bad about it?

Does it seem to me like there is a running coincidence that a lot of people say twice?

Twice for me too.

does it still get u drunk? whats so bad about it?

when you drink liquor it is bypassed thru you liver first which takes alot of the liquor's effects away and less actually enters ya bloodstream. plugging liquor completely skips being metabolized by the liver and goes straight into the bloodstream meaning if you was to take a shot swallowed your liver would breakdown a good bit of it before it actually enters ya bloodstream. you plug a shot of liquor and its prolly gunna absorb 60-90% of the liquor right into your bloodstream meaning alcohol poisoning or even death. very dangerous shit to be doing