• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

i also took 16 tramadol WHILE on wellbutrin(stupid) and zoloft

i had a full grand mal/tonic clonic seizure(scary)

not proud of that one

Took 60 benadryl while extremely drunk. Initial plan was take 20 or so but somehow that got fucked up. Didn't go unconscious surprisingly, but I remember less of the night than I thought at first (apparently a friend visited me that day for a couple hours, well before I even went to sleep which I remember, and I don't remember him being there.. his comment though was "dude I felt sorry for you, you had vomit going down both legs, your desk was destroyed, you were mumbling shit and just more out of it than I've ever seen anyone").. vomited all over the room, definitely should have went to the hospital but somehow the people around me just thought it was just the alcohol... yeah 1. I should have told people what I was doing and 2. I should never dose anything while drunk in case I lose count again.

What I remember was absolute insanity, and like I said there's apparently a lot I don't remember. I remember everything pissing me off, I'd think someone would say something and they'd be like I didn't even say anything what the fuck are you talking about. Then they wouldn't even be there. I'd have long conversations with inanimate objects. And every time I realized I fell for a hallucination, it would piss me off and I'd say I'm not falling for anything else, but then my short-term memory was nonexistent so I'd fall for more within seconds.

Felt retarded for about a week, like there was a weight on my brain, then I finally snapped out of it.

I'm probably not the same person since then, they say it (diphenhydramine) can really mess with the chemistry of your brain, crosses the blood-brain barrier I guess. Again, the most fucked up memories I've made in my life, and I probably don't remember half of it. True insanity, nothing more nothing less.

ive got very close.

7 orange footballs.

I was actually fucked up off like 2 or 3 but i was laying down and i dident really notice.

So my 6th was amazing i couldent walk i could barley talk i was heavy.
But then the 7th

my stomach started hurting and i felt a little dizzy.

I was hot and then cold hot n then cold.

I was restless and couldent go to sleep ( it was a school night so i was stressin)

And i texted my friend in shear panic and he told me to open up my window and puke, but i HATE puking i totally hate it and so i just took like 3 tylenol pm's and nocked myself out.

woke up feeling ok, not the best tho.

Never overdosed. I underdosed a few times, that was pretty bad. ;)
OH GOD...

I should totally open the "Underdosed" thread.

we're underdosed and we're ready to fall, raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all
i don't like the drugs but the drugs like me...i don't like the drugs, the drugs, the drugs...

But seriously - I've never overdosed. Thank god, because I used to use heroin alone quite a bit. One wrong move, one bad measurement, and I could have been toast.
I've used a lot of heroin alone, and I would've never been able to forgive myself if someone found my body black and blue.

All the nights I came close to overdosing, other people were around me at least part of the time.

This one time, on 4/20, my close friend gave me heroin (I had been trying to kick for 3 days - utter hell - waking up on a fold out sofa, sweating so profusely you stick to the plastic sheet and have to peel yourself off of it like a giant bandaid...) and I did a good majority of it. My tolerance had dropped so low that just 1 single (snorted) had me nodding out like my head was in a fish bowl...I could barely hear whatever my girlfriend was trying to tell me, and she had to slap me around a good bit to keep breathing.

Another time I took a 2nd shot of heroin (the first barely effected me), but the second put me too much over the line, and I almost blacked out (couldn't feel my whole body). Here's to those un-homogenized bags you get!

I'm sure there's a few more times, but I won't go too heavily into it. No actual OD's.

Once.

60mg OC, 60mg Morphine, and 20mg of some muscle relaxer. I felt really good until I started puking and lost consciousness. I woke up in my bed the next day.

FM

I've passed out a few times from fent patches.

Also had like a crazy, whacked-out session when I came home from clubbing where I had been drinking (moderately - about 1/4 of what I would normally) and a tiny bump of coke (on top of my RX'd Lyrica and Tramadol). Later my brother found me in the kitchen with a broken bottle of tomato sauce (ketchup) all over myself. I was incoherent and cursing about weird shit that didn't make sense.

Apparently I responded well to him, and he helped me to my room where I got into bed myself - seemingly like I knew what I was doing (autopilot). I woke up the next day wondering why there was sauce all over the walls and a bad feeling that something happened.

I didn't know that ODB from Wutang died from Tramadol + coke, I might have had a seizure (explaining the broken bottle). I only took a single Tramacet that night (37.5mg Tramadol + 350mg APAP) because I was worried about booze + APAP.

wow, this makes me feel like one lucky bitch.

i've been an addict for multiple years and have yet to overdose on anything, whatsoever.

I wouldn't say lucky, you're just a little bit wiser than the average user.

Most people are too trigger happy when it comes to shooting drugs (especially heroin).

I overdosed on 400mg of methadone(10 of the 40mg wafers), IN rehab

I coded, was dead for a substantial amount of time, and was in a 3 week coma

a nurse broke 3 of my ribs and bruised my heart from an intense session of cpr

my lungs collapsed and I had to get a tracheotomy and a chest tube in my side to drain blood out of my lungs

I was in a wheel chair for a week because I could not walk from atrophy and dropfoot(due to hyperflexation while comatose)

i have bilateral neuropathy in my legs now since because

and the fucked up part is that 3 weeks later i was back to doing opiates routinely
Sounds like you could sue a lot of people for that one.

Methadone is definitely the worst opiate in existence, and I've never tried it.

I have technically 2 times.....

first was I took 8 Adderall 30mg's all at once, and I couldnt move from by bed for 3 days, I just layed there not being albe to sleep for 3 days straigt. And on day 2 I hade to take a huge piss, so as I got up I fell right down on the bed again, with all my strenght I almost made it to the toilet to pee, but I fell short like 10 feet and ended up peeing all over my closet.
It was horrible that 240mg of adderall, and I have only a mid level tolernce so I thohgt I could take it, but no it was hell- hallucinations in purple thinking people are going to slash my throat and shit like that, it made me sooooo paronoid laying in that bed for 3 days - Oh I finally ate a meal 5 days after the OD my apetite came back.

Second one was less dramatic, if you take too much codiene you break out all red and itchy and hot, I had to hurry Into ice cold water for a bath, cuz my temp was 101, thats too high. The tub cooled me down, but the red itching stayed all night, It was tylenol 4's that I took too much of if ur wondering. I was prescribed them for me braces but I just kept taking them until I broke out like hell itching from the codiene

Man i dont know if it was a full OD or not but waking up from a coma twice is not fun. First night of first said accident At the bar drinking prolly 10 beers or so friend hands me a couple xanny bars i take them as im leaving thinking ill be home before they hit me. So its february ice on the ground and im in a rear wheel drive porsche. I think the 3rd block from the bar I hit some ice and went through the windshield with my face. Got 37 scars from my right ear to the bottom of my chin... Solid scar that is always covered by stubble cause its impossible to shave that scar.

Second incident was all alcohol. Didnt even plan on gettin fucked up or driving for that matter. So at the bar with my roommate and its about closin time and he tells me hes leaving with some girl and to take the car home. Bein as its almost closin time ive had quite a few drinks. I guess i blacked out on the way home flipped the car and flew out the door breaking my back and hip both in 2 places, on a tree 80 yds from the car.

Waking up with your lungs collapsing hallucinating from the pain meds with the dr's saying breath or die was the scariest fucking thing ive ever experienced. I asked the nurse when i came to if she would take me near my house and drop me off, cause i didnt want them to know where i lived. I was obviously still hallucinating and when she said no i promptly cussed her out and tried to get out. Boy did that not work ha. Not knowin my legs werent exactly working and all these tubes in me were attached to shit i tried to leave with it all. Fuck it ill take the hospital with me. Ahhh bad times though.

I guess i od'd considering i was blacked out both times. But definitly pronounced dead for a few minutes and in a coma twice cause of using. I consider it to be about the same thing.

And now get to take many a pain pills a day. It sucks and has pretty much completely changed my life some good some bad. No more drinking for me legal problems and depression all while trying to learn to walk again. Its not something i prolly woulda learned by any other way. Puts shit into perspective when everyone is standing over you in a hospital and your kinda half conscious hearing what everyones saying but not able to respond cause a tube in your throat and nose and oxygen mask. Pretty fucking surreal. And im only 22...

Last edited:
I ODed on heroin one time. It was back when I first started using. I was also on rx clonazepam, 0.5mg bid.

I was in the basement, "watching TV". I had discovered speedballs earlier in the day. At 10pm, I decided to do my last shot before bed. I shot it and went up to the main floor, and asked my wife if she was coming to bed. This ended up being very, very pivotal, as she has since told me she was about fall asleep in front of the TV, like she does every night. She said she'd be up in a bit. I remember turning the TV in the bedroom on, and laying on the bed with my head at the foot of the bed. I was having a very hard time keeping my eyes open, and so I went to laying the proper way, propped up by pillows. The next thing I remember, I slowly woke up in a warm haze and had a paramedic above asking me questions. I don't think they gave me Narcan, as I'm assuming I'd have known and also woken up much more intensely. Apparently my wife had come upstairs about 4-5 minutes after I'd asked her, and found me grey/blue and not breathing at all. I ended up at the hospital overnight and luckily didn't suffer any physical damage from having stopped breathing. I've obviously learned to be much more careful nowadays.

got my kpins dropped 15mg , drove 30 min home. Sat in my chair in a stupor and took a dose of 120mg hydrocodone forgetting how hard I nod off while on benzos......drove about 20 min to a friends house. I just let myself in and sat down in his kitchen chair. My friend lit up a ciggeratte for me and he took a nap because hes used to seeing me like that so he let me be, and then lights were out , I woke up in a puddle of drool on the floor and my whole ciggarrete had burned down to the filter and burnt a whole in my friends lanoleum. My friend woke up and shook me and then i woke up went and sat on his couch , looked around the room then i dont remember how i got home after that. for some reason i was vulnerable to Kpins made me fuckin retarded that day(wat a surprise)... i have been taking benzos for a long time and usually never black out on that dose...but it sure must have impaired my judgement that day

Last summer my friend had some bomb methamph , We sat around his place and smoked for about 5 days straight , on the fifth day we sat there did line after line, and about 3 grams off a foil...I could see my heart throbbing thro my hoody and so could my friends....Scared the shit out of me, but meth distracts me from my heart beat unlike coke for some reason. I ended up driving home to get some clothes(bad call) starting talking to a tree in my back yard, parents called the cops and they took me to the E.R. , heart rate was at 165 bpm resting, was forced into "treatment" for awhile....lol....they gave me benzos there so it was a fun

i've done this with two separate drugs...

i've od'd on heroin twice, once was because my dealer was giving me a lot of free dope and, being a damn junkie, i didn't want to waste it. i kept doing what he gave me until he said that he was going to drive me back to my house. i finished my shot and then blacked out and woke up to him frantically shaking me going 'you are NOT gonna die white girl!'. i didn't really know what was going on, but he kept shaking me and i eventually snapped out of it.
the other time, i don't know exactly what it was. i had been on kind of a dope binge for like, two nights--went through a hell of a lot. the third morning, my friend drove me home. i'd done one more shot before i left, but had missed it. the second i got home, i leaned over my porch and started trying to throw up...i managed to get myself inside and into my bedroom, and got into bed. i was just so drowsy and felt so strange, didn't really know what was going on, then i passed out (? i don't honestly know what i did). came to a few hours later in bed and felt like i had a really bad flu (i would have normally assumed i was dope sick, but this was after i'd quit doing it on a daily basis, and a two day binge would not make me that sick). i was having some really strange kind of hallucinations, i kept getting very disoriented, and honestly i was scared as fuck. i stayed in bed for the rest of the day and night and slowly came to sometime the next day.

my first overdose on ecstacy was last summer. i'd been out with some friends and someone had fed me two pills, before i even took them i was plastered drunk (i rarely mix my drinking and rolling...it never ends well). at six am, we headed home. i was kind of fuckered, but during our hour drive home i decided i wasn't fucked up enough and ate three more pills in rapid succession (with like, fifteen minute breaks in between--i was fucked up enough to have a terrible sense of time, which rarely happens to me). almost the second we got home i got out of the car and was like '....dude....what the fuck?' my boyfriend stood there, looked at me, grinned, and was like 'sucks when you take too much, huh?' he'd been watching me eat pills and decided to let me do it so i'd learn my lesson, since i'd really been pushing the boundaries all summer. i spent the next several hours curled up in my friend's bed talking some strange nonsense...it was kind of like my brain was watching my body from behind a pane of glass, i could hear myself talking and could see and everything, but i didn't feel like i was the one in control. i don't know how long it took for me to come down at all, but eventually i stumbled into the bathroom and threw up. it was disgusting, vodka and cranberry juice and pill vomit.

...since then i've never been able to swallow a pill without vomiting (don't know if it's due to that, but it seems likely).

I don't really know if this counts as an "OD" but I have taken massive amounts of Naproxen when I was younger and couldn't get anything. I got extremely sick and I never told the doctor what was wrong so they wrote it off as a stomach virus. I still feel like a small amount of my stomach problems and the pains I get in my lower back is from that.

I have taken large amounts of opiates and benzos, threw up and ended up sleeping for like 2 days. I was so dehydrated, I had to go to the hospital and get an IV. I once again lied and said I had been that way for a while, just throwing up and I lied and told them I had a fever one of those days too. So once again written off as a stomach virus.

Don't really know if those count. I don't remember the exact mg's of the pills I took cause I was so messed up. I remember at one point I forgot how much I was taking and started taking more, cause I just forgot how much I took. Sounds dumb, I know.

One time on heroin i did 11 bags on a saturday don't really remember how good they were but they were good enough to put me out for an hour and 45 minutes i woke up in an intense panic no body temp shivering shaking couldnt move for 10 minutes. I did my last shot and layed in my bed then thats next thing that happened.

I've taken too many vics/too much morphine (liquid form, harder for me to gauge i guess) and gotten sick/had to lay down/etc, but I never like, OD'd to where I would suffer residual issues or die or anything.

The love of my life overdosed on H 4 years ago. Judging from my experience I'm guessing he felt sick, laid down, felt very tired, fell asleep, and never woke up again because his heart just stopped. He looked pretty peaceful. His birthday is tomorrow. Or would be tomorrow I guess. Ironically that's got me started messing around with opiates in the first place heh.