• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

nibru, your thinking of N2O, nirtous oxide (the laughing gas u get at the dentist). By gas they mean shit like paint fumes, toxic glues, freon and other shit like that.

Nitrous is the greatest, I've had it but only from whipping cream cans unfortunatley. I never had Ketamine other than a small bump but I had DXM plenty of times before. If I was rich and didn't care about money I would definatley buy to treat myself other than narcotics, grade A weed & hash would be either very, very pure cocaine (30mg one the scale line has you flying and 50mg on the scale line is like a scene out of blow...90%+) or a whole TON of nitrous oxide. Now even if the cocaine was that pure, I think if I could only get one or the other I would definatley go with the nitrous.

That doesn't sound like an OD (the MDMA one^).. it sounds to me like you took alot of pills and got really fucked :\

But no, no i have never OD'd.

Ive overdosed on heroin quite a few times over the years but I'll tell you the story of the OD that scared me the most. I was really drunk one night and got a craving for dope so I called up my buddy and headed over to his house. At this point in time I had no tolerance at all because I quite using a few months prior. I bought a couple bags and a set from him and loaded up 1 bag into my first shot.

After I shot it I got an enormous rush and everything went fuzzy and I fell like a sack of bricks onto the floor. I woke up on the floor the next morning laying in the same spot but my ear was bent underneath my head and the blood flow was cut off for who knows how long. I had no feeling in the right side of my face for about a week and I couldn't hear either. This really scared the shit out of me I thought I messed myself up for good but after about a week I thankfully returned to normal.

I was seriously pissed that my friend just left me on the floor like that but considering I didn't die I forgave him eventually. It was really stupid of me to just slam a bag without a tolerance like that , especially when I was drunk off my ass. I'm lucky I woke up :)

I overdosed on Ambien IR. I believe to the amount of 200mg IV. This all occurred after taking ONE orally and blacking out. I ended up in the hospital, and lets just say id compare it to a bad LSD trip.

No I haven't.

My friend did last Saturday.

When he wakes up from his coma I will ask him "what does it feel like?"

But really, wtf do you think it feels like? You get tired, lethargic and sick and sometimes brain dead from apnea. You may inhale your vomit and you may see jesus.

Sometimes you end up in rehab, it all depends if this happens at the wheel tho..

Sometimes you wake up and realized you pissed the bed.

In the end you got really fucking high.

And to everyone in this post. In the pharmaceutical world overdosing means over the recommended dosage.

In the recreational world, overdose means you died. Or came damn close to it.

So unless you are dead or required a shot of narcan to still be here... you did not overdose. You just got reallllly fuckin high.

Thank you for stating that. I hate when people say they overdosed when they really just got really high. To me and most people I know, an OD is something which requires medical attention. Like a shot of narcan to bring you back or being shocked with the diffibulators(spelling?) to start your heart again. Doing a fat shot of dope and waking up 6 hours later in the same spot is not overdosing. It's called getting really high and nodding out.

^^OR, it could just be over...dosing. There are different degrees of over dosing. Taking 1mg too much to dying. I don't think anyone here is really dicksizing over who fucked up the most.

something id like to add, did anyone who od'd on heroin get precipitated withdrawls after the narcan? i didnt cause id been clean but i definitely got the most awful headache in my life

seems like being brought back only to get withdrawls right after would make overdosing something to fear for a long time

yep, the first time i shot up Heroin.

i was at this dude's house, and he prepped the shot, he mainlined it on me, and when i woke up i still had the adrenaline needle in my chest. then i proceeded to vomit all over him.

really scared me straight of the stuff, haven't tried it since then.

i've od'd a handful of times on heroin. i don't think they were really bad od's except the one where my dadhad to give me mouth to mouth for a while and the ambulance came then they tried to shove a device down my throat and i came out of it.

yeah Narcan=withdrawls, it blows

I would get so pissed at the EMT's and whatnot saving my life, it was kinda fucked up. The last thing I knew I felt amazing, then all of a sudden these pricks come along and BOOM! I wake up in terrible WDs, cursing everyone out telling them to let me go home and that I was fine until they had to come and ruin my night.

...man looking back I was an asshole

When I was in rehab(this last time lol) they said that Narcan induces withdrawls instantly because it binds to all the ?mu-opiod? receptors and acts as an antagonist (blocks the opiates from binding), therefor almost immediately flushing out all of the opiates from your brain and causing all those nasty little side effects such as cramps, cold sweats, shaking, and the like.

Hopefully I will never OD again or shoot dope again :/

yep, the first time i shot up Heroin.

i was at this dude's house, and he prepped the shot, he mainlined it on me, and when i woke up i still had the adrenaline needle in my chest. then i proceeded to vomit all over him.

really scared me straight of the stuff, haven't tried it since then.

What do you mean the adrenaline needle? Like in Pulp Fiction when Uma Thurman OD's and they take her to that house where they stab her in the heart with that huge needle? I thought that was just made up, I didn't know they actually had a thing like that to inject adrenaline into your heart....

Overdosed twice from methadone and other CNS depressants.

Methadone+Restoril

Methadone+Klonopin+Xanax+alcohol

Second time caused me to go into a coma, cardiac/respiratory arrest, and basically shut down all of my organs.

I've OD on booze a couple times, waking up in a pool of your own vomit is never fun, lucky for me always passed out on my stomach...

I also OD on morphine once and that was pure hell, all I wanted was for the pain to go away and I ended up with more pain than I could ever imagine.

just curious, what type of high does nitrious produce in your experiences?

i know some people that huff gas, and theyre pretty fucking retarded

It produces a strong dissociative high. I've never smoked crack, but I've heard they are somewhat similar. If you're sober and you take a big ass hit of nitrous, after 20 or so seconds of breathing in, out, your vision fades and/or distorts. Sound warps and distorts as well. Friends of mine would always refer to this as "wah wahs." That's how it sounds, almost a metallic sound, if that makes any sense. Just the sensation of your brain being deprived of oxygen is pleasurable. Brain damage in other words.
If you use nitrous while on psychedelics, it produces all the regular effects, accompanied by extreme, incredible hallucinations. I remember lying on my friends couch, tripping balls on mushrooms, and taking a huge hit of nitrous. While still hitting the nitrous, my regular vision disappeared, and right before me was an army of thousands upon thousands of multicolored mushrooms marching in step. I was there, it didn't feel like a hallucination, it felt like I was there with them. Incredibly intense, and that's just one example.
Losing consciousness while doing nitrous can be even more intense. Once I blacked out while huffing a balloon filled with 4-5 canisters inside. While out I was aware that I existed, but had no sense of self, no sense of who I was, or that I was human. I felt like a speck of dust floating through space. Nothing more. It probably lasted all of 10 seconds, but it felt like a day. It was one of the most intense drug experiences I've ever had. Amazing.
As someone else said, don't get NO2 mixed up with other inhalants. While it does cause some brain damage over time, I don't believe it's nearly as disgusting or damaging as inhalants like gas, airplane glue, freon(I work with freon, don't EVER fuck with huffing that shit,) or duster(also very dangerous.) With that said, I haven't done it for years.

I'm sorry to derail the thread, I just felt like bogey deserved a complete explanation. I'll shut up about nitrous now.

I've OD'd on speed. Passed out on the floor and started thrashing around a bit. Woke up in the ambulance twenty or so minutes later after they revived me. Had to sit in a fucking hospital bed for hours while peaking off my head.

Wasn't fun. I don't recommend it.

What was the dose? And was it pharmaceutical grade or street? Just interested as speed is my most used drug (phet sulphate that is)..

Yes, I have. I was taking tramadol, excessive amounts and when I got up to twenty pills at one time, I had a grand mal seizure. I blacked out and my co-workers called an ambulance. Thankfully, I came to, and they didn't take me to the hospital. I was much younger and careless in those days, but just an fyi on people who enjoy the tramadol high- high dosages can cause seizures, even if you have no history of seizures in the past. I am sure many of you already know this, but since this is a harm reduction site, I thought I'd add my two cents. I have never overdosed since, thank goodness.

I've o.d.'d numerous times on coke, if you call doin the crappie flop o.d.ing.
The scariest part of that was usually just worrying while it was happening that no one would steal my shit while I was "busy".
For me, when it happens with coke, it's weird because my thoughts seem fine, I just totally lose control over my body (which is convulsing). I don't set out to o.d., but my goal in a blast is to make my eyes shake, which is, I believe, one step away from the rest of me shaking.
Also, I've o.d.'d once on morphine, which I didn't really remember much of afterwards. I was in & out of it. Paramedics brought me out of it w/narcan.
I o.d.'d on heroin about 6 weeks ago in the bathroom of the homeless shelter I staying in. I remeber pulling the needle out, capping it, & putting it into it's little pouch. Next thing I remember is being loaded into an ambulance. Narcan was also used that time.