• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

Don't ask us how to get drugs, or change the topic of a thread please. Other than that welcome to Bluelight!

It's funny, I've OD'd on Stimulants and Depressants (opiates). When you OD on the stimulant imo it's hell (panic/anxiety/psychosis). ODing on opiates for me anyways was also much more pleasurable although I had the capability of realizing that I needed help.

A greenlighter posted something asking where to score dope in houston, and it was deleted either by a mod or by the OP. Yeah now it makes me look a bit retarted though lol

I've OD'd on nothing legit, most of anything I've had was 6 shots of vodka and 6 brews... fun, but bad hangover.

I don't know if it's OD but long time ago when I was still shooting dope I came to work at 8 am and went to bathroom to shoot, I remember I set on a toilet and it felt like 2-3 minutes but when I looked on my watch it was noon, my boss was looking for me and when I showed up in his office he sad I looked like shit and let me go home for the rest of the day.
Also I had couple OD's on coke and was in ER- this is much worse because your heart races and you think you gonna die for sure

yeah, I would OD on opiates or benzos any day over stims.

Nothing like feeling death before you die, at least with dope you feel peaceful and just fade away.....

I overdosed on heroin twice. First time, I was in my bathroom and didn't know how fire the dope was and threw 4 balloons into the cooker. I shot up while standing, got hit with the rush and remember feeling a strong tingling sensation in my thigh and next thing i know I was in the hospital with the worst headache ever. What had happened was I had shot up and fell off right away and fell forward and smashed my forehead into the bathroom sink. My parents had heard the thud from downstairs and rushed upstairs and got into my bathroom and saw me overdosed on the floor with my head gushing blood. I had to get 30 stitches in my forehead and still have a bad scar. I also overdosed on shooting coke once. I had been up for like 2 days shooting coke, and found myself in a Mcdonalds bathrooms stall with a new batch. I was so out of it, I didnt even really pay attention to how much coke I thew in, and barely got half the shot in my arm when I fell forward and had a full on seizure on the bathroom floor. I basically thought I had died and went into a dream like state where I saw paramedics rushing in and trying to revive me with no success and telling my parents I had died. I then suddenly snapped back into consciousness and found myself on the floor wrapped around the toilet bowl in the fetal position. I must say the coke OD was much more painful and scary then the heroin OD. With heroin your just out cold. With coke you basically feel like your heart is going to explode out of your chest. Ahh the wonderful memories of shooting dope and coke:(

Twice, when I was younger, I woke up drooling on the floor feeling really, really rough after eating very large amounts of opiates and benzos. I had obviously fallen off of my chair both times, since there was a bunch of crap from my desk all over the place.

I wouldn't call them overdoses, but near-overdoses for sure. I didn't feel very good for two days after both times.

Air in a can. I like that. Next time I go to get dope I'm gonna ask for powder in a word bag.

Lol i know, stupid thing to call it. I dont know if any of you have had experiences with this (its bluelight im sure you have) but whip-its + e = uhh i dont even know the only way to describe it is peaks every time you do a whip it. IT WAS ALL bad, I had a E-party going and everyone was running around looking for the can. I almost died that night and good friend of mine was out cold not breathing for over a minute before we got her back.

Please please please do not ever be stupid enough to do this combo. it is by far the worst drug combo i have ever concocted as far detrimental side effects.. Nothing good ever comes from air in a can. please dont do it

No I haven't.

My friend did last Saturday.

When he wakes up from his coma I will ask him "what does it feel like?"

But really, wtf do you think it feels like? You get tired, lethargic and sick and sometimes brain dead from apnea. You may inhale your vomit and you may see jesus.

Sometimes you end up in rehab, it all depends if this happens at the wheel tho..

Sometimes you wake up and realized you pissed the bed.

In the end you got really fucking high.

And to everyone in this post. In the pharmaceutical world overdosing means over the recommended dosage.

In the recreational world, overdose means you died. Or came damn close to it.

So unless you are dead or required a shot of narcan to still be here... you did not overdose. You just got reallllly fuckin high.

It actually really bothers me when people claim to have overdosed when they just had a bad experience. Or like people who do a bunch of coke and then say shit I think i'm od'ing, my heart is fucking pounding. No shit, you just used CNS stimulant. If you think you have OD'ed but aren't 100% positive, then you probably didn't OD.

I dont know many people that shoot coke and start having horrible fucking chest pains and go into seizures wonder if they just ODed. Or waking up in a stretcher feeling pissed off cuz they hit you with that damn Narcan and sent you into withdrawls, all the while telling you how lucky you are to be alive. Fuck you, you stole my high. lol

Sorry just had to rant for a second.

No, I've never overdosed. I'm basically a pothead who messes around with opiates sometimes, and reading this topic is making me realize that I really need to be careful. I usually use opiates by myself, because I like to just nod and lay down and basically not have to do anything lol. The problem is that I live alone, and if I were to OD, there's no one to find me and get me to a hospital. I'm in school, but I have spring break right now (although I work part time), and I was planning on getting wasted on a few of these days. I'm really glad I read this, because now I'll be really careful about my use - I don't really know many drug users, and I was not aware that it was so easy to overdose on opiates.

I'm just joshin' ya.:D We always called them whip-its. There was a restaurant supply store in our town, and we would stock up there. We had our own cracker, the one where you release the nitrous into a canister. You can fit like 5-6 cartridges in there.
I've had a lot of experience with this combo. I haven't done it in years but, on a number of occasions my friends and I mixed ecstacy and nitrous, or ecstacy, mushrooms/lsd, and nitrous. Some of the most extreme visuals I've ever experienced came from taking a huge hit of nitrous while on mushrooms and ecstacy.
It's actually pretty common to lose consciousness when using large amounts of nitrous. It is by no means safe, but usually when someone dies from using it, it's one of those fuckheads that puts a bag filled with nitrous over their head, passes out, and then suffocates.
I believe it would actually be very difficult to OD on a combo of ecstacy and nitrous, unless we are talking extreme amounts, which you very well may be.
I would argue with you that nothing good can come from "air in a can." I've seen and experienced things that I never would have been able to if not for nitrous. It does make you feel retarded afterwards.

I'm just joshin' ya.:D We always called them whip-its. There was a restaurant supply store in our town, and we would stock up there. We had our own cracker, the one where you release the nitrous into a canister. You can fit like 5-6 cartridges in there.
I've had a lot of experience with this combo. I haven't done it in years but, on a number of occasions my friends and I mixed ecstacy and nitrous, or ecstacy, mushrooms/lsd, and nitrous. Some of the most extreme visuals I've ever experienced came from taking a huge hit of nitrous while on mushrooms and ecstacy.
It's actually pretty common to lose consciousness when using large amounts of nitrous. It is by no means safe, but usually when someone dies from using it, it's one of those fuckheads that puts a bag filled with nitrous over their head, passes out, and then suffocates.
I believe it would actually be very difficult to OD on a combo of ecstacy and nitrous, unless we are talking extreme amounts, which you very well may be.
I would argue with you that nothing good can come from "air in a can." I've seen and experienced things that I never would have been able to if not for nitrous. It does make you feel retarded afterwards.

just curious, what type of high does nitrious produce in your experiences?

i know some people that huff gas, and theyre pretty fucking retarded

Fentanyl, I've overdosed on a few times. I just got terribly sick my body temp shot up(I was standing in 20 degree weather without a shirt puking) that's about all I had. Was IVing about .5mg fentanyl a shot, repeating every 20 minutes or so. D: made me hella sick and grosslike

During my tweaker days, I got a hold of 2.2 grams of pink rocky meth that the dealer called "pink panther." We called it "pink champagne." Anyways it was ultra potent and I smoked most of that 8-ball by myself within a span of a night. Then my friends came over and we smoked the rest. By the time the sun came up I felt absolutely, positively, like I was gonna die unless I called an ambulance. My heart was beating so hard and so fast it made me feel nauseous. I was tweaking my balls off, spun outta my gourd, but all I could do was sit in the corner of my room and rock back and forth praying that this night would not end up in the ER. Well, it did. They IV'ed me Diazepam to slow my heart rate and gave me various other injections to counteract the effects of a stimulant overdose. The doctors and nurses told me I gathered up the courage to walk to the hospital (only a block away) because I could've died of cardiac arrest or some shit.

just curious, what type of high does nitrious produce in your experiences?

i know some people that huff gas, and theyre pretty fucking retarded

Nitrous is pretty psychedelic. Really fast dissociative rush, often full of mind-fuck and hallucinations.

A way I like to describe it is what crack is to cocaine, nitrous is to ketamine.

You see the way I understand an overdose is taking too much of a drug, that doesn't mean it has to kill you to be an over dose, but that doesn't mean its healthy either.

TRUE OVERDOSE:

what drug did you OD on?
DXM & Gravol (3 regular size bottles and 15 pill of Gravol at least in the same swallow)

what does it feel like?
I was with a friend and don't remeber shit (we were both high) I can't remeber ANYTHING regarding the ride to the hospital, fighting the nurses or the nurses lossing a needle inside my arm for a little bit :! I had no feel of pain, or senses. Beyond delirum, horrible!

when you come to, do you remember anything?
When i woke up on the hospital bed i thuoght my mom was my friend and convinced i was in the basement (where we had started dosing). Took me 48hrs+ to sleep and about 3-4 days to recover. The doctors said my heart rate was through the roof and that I would have died of a heart attack. Horrible!

TOO MUCH OVERDOSE:

what drug did you OD on?
Narcotics, by themselves mabye just in combination with cannabis. None of which were smoked fentanyl nor oral fentanyl may I add that because I bet thats what all you were thinking. It happend from way too much oxycodone actually.

what does it feel like?
Like a panick attack, sort of with a lot of dizziness and shallow breathing.

I came to after I decided to make myself a huge coffee (I don't drink coffee), and a half pack of cigarettes (I also didn't smoke much back then) and a LONG walk. A walk that would have taken 20-30min at most took me about 1hr-1.5hrs. Felt sober with an opiod afterglow.

what drug did you OD on?
MDMA- once unexperienced with 5-6 pills (clean and strong) during 1hr-2hrs at most, another time experienced with 20-22 130mg-140mg white omegas (best pills in the world) over 38hr-48hrs at most

what does it feel like?
unexperienced- (had all 5-6 pills within 1hr maximum 1.5-2hr period- it feels very disorienting, a LOT of throwing up and feeling like you need air, extreme body changes...mentally not too hard
experienced- (had 20-22 pills of 130mg-140mg mdma white omegas during the course of about 38-48hrs at most, cocaine (pure however 90%+) and a bit of cannabis & hashish as well as alcohol, though this was by say 38hrs-48hrs), however this coke just got us euphoric and more sober than we would have been without it. No throwing up just hallucinating and not being able to make sense for pretty much the entire 0hr-48hr period except with my buddy and even that was hard and difficult. (again coca made us more sober until we started vaporizing coca and got retarded around 28hr-43hr period, after that we split), Hallucinations were like that of 15mg or so of 2c-i and at times delirium like states. My friend was even higher than I was and at points in the roll/trip I got very concerned for him. He was making no sense in conversations (which has happened before on MDMA) but this time he was confident and believing in them, as well he was hallucinating pretty badly (worse than me), and believing in those hallucinations. Feels disorienting as fuck I'd say and feeling like your sinking into delirium.

unexperienced- Of course.....just didn't think about the stress I was putting others under (they were glad I was fine though).
experienced- I had a good memory this time too though I found that I had to pick up alot of pieces of the puzzle from that roll/trip. I went home like I said after we had a few hits over 3hrs-4hrs of vaporized 90%+ coca and ended the session with a hash & weed joint/pipe. I was found in my room (my room was locked), someone was knocking on my window for hrs then the door for hrs then came in, apparently they had to wipe the drool from me and I was still in my jacket with hash and marijuana bits around me on the bed. After 2-3 days and re-confirmation from the friend I was tripping/rolling with we put the pieces of the puzzle together though not entirely. It was also a dangerous trip/roll since we got very high and took the car out while my friends eyes were rolling in the back of his head....needles to say we barely avoided crashing by 1 or mabye 2 seconds.

Last edited: