PDA

View Full Version : Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

melange
14-04-2009, 01:17
i also took 16 tramadol WHILE on wellbutrin(stupid) and zoloft

i had a full grand mal/tonic clonic seizure(scary)

not proud of that one

j00sh
14-04-2009, 01:57
Took 60 benadryl while extremely drunk. Initial plan was take 20 or so but somehow that got fucked up. Didn't go unconscious surprisingly, but I remember less of the night than I thought at first (apparently a friend visited me that day for a couple hours, well before I even went to sleep which I remember, and I don't remember him being there.. his comment though was "dude I felt sorry for you, you had vomit going down both legs, your desk was destroyed, you were mumbling shit and just more out of it than I've ever seen anyone").. vomited all over the room, definitely should have went to the hospital but somehow the people around me just thought it was just the alcohol... yeah 1. I should have told people what I was doing and 2. I should never dose anything while drunk in case I lose count again.

What I remember was absolute insanity, and like I said there's apparently a lot I don't remember. I remember everything pissing me off, I'd think someone would say something and they'd be like I didn't even say anything what the fuck are you talking about. Then they wouldn't even be there. I'd have long conversations with inanimate objects. And every time I realized I fell for a hallucination, it would piss me off and I'd say I'm not falling for anything else, but then my short-term memory was nonexistent so I'd fall for more within seconds.

Felt retarded for about a week, like there was a weight on my brain, then I finally snapped out of it.

I'm probably not the same person since then, they say it (diphenhydramine) can really mess with the chemistry of your brain, crosses the blood-brain barrier I guess. Again, the most fucked up memories I've made in my life, and I probably don't remember half of it. True insanity, nothing more nothing less.

420rollhard
14-04-2009, 02:09
ive got very close.

7 orange footballs.

I was actually fucked up off like 2 or 3 but i was laying down and i dident really notice.

So my 6th was amazing i couldent walk i could barley talk i was heavy.
But then the 7th

my stomach started hurting and i felt a little dizzy.

I was hot and then cold hot n then cold.

I was restless and couldent go to sleep ( it was a school night so i was stressin)

And i texted my friend in shear panic and he told me to open up my window and puke, but i HATE puking i totally hate it and so i just took like 3 tylenol pm's and nocked myself out.

woke up feeling ok, not the best tho.

Captain.Heroin
14-04-2009, 02:37
Never overdosed. I underdosed a few times, that was pretty bad. ;)
OH GOD...

I should totally open the "Underdosed" thread.

we're underdosed and we're ready to fall, raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all
i don't like the drugs but the drugs like me...i don't like the drugs, the drugs, the drugs...

But seriously - I've never overdosed. Thank god, because I used to use heroin alone quite a bit. One wrong move, one bad measurement, and I could have been toast.
I've used a lot of heroin alone, and I would've never been able to forgive myself if someone found my body black and blue.

All the nights I came close to overdosing, other people were around me at least part of the time.

This one time, on 4/20, my close friend gave me heroin (I had been trying to kick for 3 days - utter hell - waking up on a fold out sofa, sweating so profusely you stick to the plastic sheet and have to peel yourself off of it like a giant bandaid...) and I did a good majority of it. My tolerance had dropped so low that just 1 single (snorted) had me nodding out like my head was in a fish bowl...I could barely hear whatever my girlfriend was trying to tell me, and she had to slap me around a good bit to keep breathing.

Another time I took a 2nd shot of heroin (the first barely effected me), but the second put me too much over the line, and I almost blacked out (couldn't feel my whole body). Here's to those un-homogenized bags you get!

I'm sure there's a few more times, but I won't go too heavily into it. No actual OD's.

FlowMotion
14-04-2009, 02:42
Once.

60mg OC, 60mg Morphine, and 20mg of some muscle relaxer. I felt really good until I started puking and lost consciousness. I woke up in my bed the next day.

FM

hexxx
14-04-2009, 02:56
I've passed out a few times from fent patches.

Also had like a crazy, whacked-out session when I came home from clubbing where I had been drinking (moderately - about 1/4 of what I would normally) and a tiny bump of coke (on top of my RX'd Lyrica and Tramadol). Later my brother found me in the kitchen with a broken bottle of tomato sauce (ketchup) all over myself. I was incoherent and cursing about weird shit that didn't make sense.

Apparently I responded well to him, and he helped me to my room where I got into bed myself - seemingly like I knew what I was doing (autopilot). I woke up the next day wondering why there was sauce all over the walls and a bad feeling that something happened.

I didn't know that ODB from Wutang died from Tramadol + coke, I might have had a seizure (explaining the broken bottle). I only took a single Tramacet that night (37.5mg Tramadol + 350mg APAP) because I was worried about booze + APAP.

Captain.Heroin
14-04-2009, 04:58
wow, this makes me feel like one lucky bitch.

i've been an addict for multiple years and have yet to overdose on anything, whatsoever.

I wouldn't say lucky, you're just a little bit wiser than the average user.

Most people are too trigger happy when it comes to shooting drugs (especially heroin).

Captain.Heroin
14-04-2009, 05:38
I overdosed on 400mg of methadone(10 of the 40mg wafers), IN rehab

I coded, was dead for a substantial amount of time, and was in a 3 week coma

a nurse broke 3 of my ribs and bruised my heart from an intense session of cpr

my lungs collapsed and I had to get a tracheotomy and a chest tube in my side to drain blood out of my lungs

I was in a wheel chair for a week because I could not walk from atrophy and dropfoot(due to hyperflexation while comatose)

i have bilateral neuropathy in my legs now since because

and the fucked up part is that 3 weeks later i was back to doing opiates routinely
Sounds like you could sue a lot of people for that one.

Methadone is definitely the worst opiate in existence, and I've never tried it.

wowzers
14-04-2009, 05:59
I have technically 2 times.....

first was I took 8 Adderall 30mg's all at once, and I couldnt move from by bed for 3 days, I just layed there not being albe to sleep for 3 days straigt. And on day 2 I hade to take a huge piss, so as I got up I fell right down on the bed again, with all my strenght I almost made it to the toilet to pee, but I fell short like 10 feet and ended up peeing all over my closet.
It was horrible that 240mg of adderall, and I have only a mid level tolernce so I thohgt I could take it, but no it was hell- hallucinations in purple thinking people are going to slash my throat and shit like that, it made me sooooo paronoid laying in that bed for 3 days - Oh I finally ate a meal 5 days after the OD my apetite came back.

Second one was less dramatic, if you take too much codiene you break out all red and itchy and hot, I had to hurry Into ice cold water for a bath, cuz my temp was 101, thats too high. The tub cooled me down, but the red itching stayed all night, It was tylenol 4's that I took too much of if ur wondering. I was prescribed them for me braces but I just kept taking them until I broke out like hell itching from the codiene

nowdubnvr6
14-04-2009, 08:09
Man i dont know if it was a full OD or not but waking up from a coma twice is not fun. First night of first said accident At the bar drinking prolly 10 beers or so friend hands me a couple xanny bars i take them as im leaving thinking ill be home before they hit me. So its february ice on the ground and im in a rear wheel drive porsche. I think the 3rd block from the bar I hit some ice and went through the windshield with my face. Got 37 scars from my right ear to the bottom of my chin... Solid scar that is always covered by stubble cause its impossible to shave that scar.

Second incident was all alcohol. Didnt even plan on gettin fucked up or driving for that matter. So at the bar with my roommate and its about closin time and he tells me hes leaving with some girl and to take the car home. Bein as its almost closin time ive had quite a few drinks. I guess i blacked out on the way home flipped the car and flew out the door breaking my back and hip both in 2 places, on a tree 80 yds from the car.

Waking up with your lungs collapsing hallucinating from the pain meds with the dr's saying breath or die was the scariest fucking thing ive ever experienced. I asked the nurse when i came to if she would take me near my house and drop me off, cause i didnt want them to know where i lived. I was obviously still hallucinating and when she said no i promptly cussed her out and tried to get out. Boy did that not work ha. Not knowin my legs werent exactly working and all these tubes in me were attached to shit i tried to leave with it all. Fuck it ill take the hospital with me. Ahhh bad times though.

I guess i od'd considering i was blacked out both times. But definitly pronounced dead for a few minutes and in a coma twice cause of using. I consider it to be about the same thing.

And now get to take many a pain pills a day. It sucks and has pretty much completely changed my life some good some bad. No more drinking for me legal problems and depression all while trying to learn to walk again. Its not something i prolly woulda learned by any other way. Puts shit into perspective when everyone is standing over you in a hospital and your kinda half conscious hearing what everyones saying but not able to respond cause a tube in your throat and nose and oxygen mask. Pretty fucking surreal. And im only 22...

servitude
14-04-2009, 19:45
I ODed on heroin one time. It was back when I first started using. I was also on rx clonazepam, 0.5mg bid.

I was in the basement, "watching TV". I had discovered speedballs earlier in the day. At 10pm, I decided to do my last shot before bed. I shot it and went up to the main floor, and asked my wife if she was coming to bed. This ended up being very, very pivotal, as she has since told me she was about fall asleep in front of the TV, like she does every night. She said she'd be up in a bit. I remember turning the TV in the bedroom on, and laying on the bed with my head at the foot of the bed. I was having a very hard time keeping my eyes open, and so I went to laying the proper way, propped up by pillows. The next thing I remember, I slowly woke up in a warm haze and had a paramedic above asking me questions. I don't think they gave me Narcan, as I'm assuming I'd have known and also woken up much more intensely. Apparently my wife had come upstairs about 4-5 minutes after I'd asked her, and found me grey/blue and not breathing at all. I ended up at the hospital overnight and luckily didn't suffer any physical damage from having stopped breathing. I've obviously learned to be much more careful nowadays.

Shnargoff
14-04-2009, 21:03
got my kpins dropped 15mg , drove 30 min home. Sat in my chair in a stupor and took a dose of 120mg hydrocodone forgetting how hard I nod off while on benzos......drove about 20 min to a friends house. I just let myself in and sat down in his kitchen chair. My friend lit up a ciggeratte for me and he took a nap because hes used to seeing me like that so he let me be, and then lights were out , I woke up in a puddle of drool on the floor and my whole ciggarrete had burned down to the filter and burnt a whole in my friends lanoleum. My friend woke up and shook me and then i woke up went and sat on his couch , looked around the room then i dont remember how i got home after that. for some reason i was vulnerable to Kpins made me fuckin retarded that day(wat a surprise)... i have been taking benzos for a long time and usually never black out on that dose...but it sure must have impaired my judgement that day

Shnargoff
14-04-2009, 21:14
Last summer my friend had some bomb methamph , We sat around his place and smoked for about 5 days straight , on the fifth day we sat there did line after line, and about 3 grams off a foil...I could see my heart throbbing thro my hoody and so could my friends....Scared the shit out of me, but meth distracts me from my heart beat unlike coke for some reason. I ended up driving home to get some clothes(bad call) starting talking to a tree in my back yard, parents called the cops and they took me to the E.R. , heart rate was at 165 bpm resting, was forced into "treatment" for awhile....lol....they gave me benzos there so it was a fun

whyterabbit
14-04-2009, 21:21
i've done this with two separate drugs...

i've od'd on heroin twice, once was because my dealer was giving me a lot of free dope and, being a damn junkie, i didn't want to waste it. i kept doing what he gave me until he said that he was going to drive me back to my house. i finished my shot and then blacked out and woke up to him frantically shaking me going 'you are NOT gonna die white girl!'. i didn't really know what was going on, but he kept shaking me and i eventually snapped out of it.
the other time, i don't know exactly what it was. i had been on kind of a dope binge for like, two nights--went through a hell of a lot. the third morning, my friend drove me home. i'd done one more shot before i left, but had missed it. the second i got home, i leaned over my porch and started trying to throw up...i managed to get myself inside and into my bedroom, and got into bed. i was just so drowsy and felt so strange, didn't really know what was going on, then i passed out (? i don't honestly know what i did). came to a few hours later in bed and felt like i had a really bad flu (i would have normally assumed i was dope sick, but this was after i'd quit doing it on a daily basis, and a two day binge would not make me that sick). i was having some really strange kind of hallucinations, i kept getting very disoriented, and honestly i was scared as fuck. i stayed in bed for the rest of the day and night and slowly came to sometime the next day.

my first overdose on ecstacy was last summer. i'd been out with some friends and someone had fed me two pills, before i even took them i was plastered drunk (i rarely mix my drinking and rolling...it never ends well). at six am, we headed home. i was kind of fuckered, but during our hour drive home i decided i wasn't fucked up enough and ate three more pills in rapid succession (with like, fifteen minute breaks in between--i was fucked up enough to have a terrible sense of time, which rarely happens to me). almost the second we got home i got out of the car and was like '....dude....what the fuck?' my boyfriend stood there, looked at me, grinned, and was like 'sucks when you take too much, huh?' he'd been watching me eat pills and decided to let me do it so i'd learn my lesson, since i'd really been pushing the boundaries all summer. i spent the next several hours curled up in my friend's bed talking some strange nonsense...it was kind of like my brain was watching my body from behind a pane of glass, i could hear myself talking and could see and everything, but i didn't feel like i was the one in control. i don't know how long it took for me to come down at all, but eventually i stumbled into the bathroom and threw up. it was disgusting, vodka and cranberry juice and pill vomit.

...since then i've never been able to swallow a pill without vomiting (don't know if it's due to that, but it seems likely).

Broken_LCD
14-04-2009, 21:26
I don't really know if this counts as an "OD" but I have taken massive amounts of Naproxen when I was younger and couldn't get anything. I got extremely sick and I never told the doctor what was wrong so they wrote it off as a stomach virus. I still feel like a small amount of my stomach problems and the pains I get in my lower back is from that.

I have taken large amounts of opiates and benzos, threw up and ended up sleeping for like 2 days. I was so dehydrated, I had to go to the hospital and get an IV. I once again lied and said I had been that way for a while, just throwing up and I lied and told them I had a fever one of those days too. So once again written off as a stomach virus.

Don't really know if those count. I don't remember the exact mg's of the pills I took cause I was so messed up. I remember at one point I forgot how much I was taking and started taking more, cause I just forgot how much I took. Sounds dumb, I know.

DubCity23
14-04-2009, 21:30
One time on heroin i did 11 bags on a saturday don't really remember how good they were but they were good enough to put me out for an hour and 45 minutes i woke up in an intense panic no body temp shivering shaking couldnt move for 10 minutes. I did my last shot and layed in my bed then thats next thing that happened.

ChiTown23
15-04-2009, 01:18
yes i did

ChiTown23
15-04-2009, 01:19
sorry..... 4 bags of dope and then......paramedics...but ok now

servitude
15-04-2009, 23:20
Half these stories aren't even overdosing!

MsNovember08
15-04-2009, 23:52
I've taken too many vics/too much morphine (liquid form, harder for me to gauge i guess) and gotten sick/had to lay down/etc, but I never like, OD'd to where I would suffer residual issues or die or anything.

The love of my life overdosed on H 4 years ago. Judging from my experience I'm guessing he felt sick, laid down, felt very tired, fell asleep, and never woke up again because his heart just stopped. He looked pretty peaceful. His birthday is tomorrow. Or would be tomorrow I guess. Ironically that's got me started messing around with opiates in the first place heh.

MsNovember08
15-04-2009, 23:53
Half these stories aren't even overdosing!

oh sorry.

one time i iv'd a shitload of h mixed with coke. it did not feel very good. then i died.

invisiroll420
16-04-2009, 00:43
2 Times 1st time 1 full jug methadone 160mg OC 10mg Alprozalam 1/4 gram of coke, found face down in the middle of the street traffic stopped around me and my homeboy who did pretty much the same amount, 19 hours later woke up in a hospital pukin all over a nurse, I had flatlined and was resusitated. 2nd time 3mg alprozalam IDK how much heroin i just remember laying down before work, my roommates came to get me when i didnt come down for work i was blue and cold, thrown into the shower immediatly 911 called narcanned out of it but unknown to the ambo guys my lungs where filling with fluids and i died in the ambo when my lungs collapsed and caused heart failure i spent 32 days in U of M ann arbor 3 lung tubes, had to relearn to walk talk eat lack of O2 to the brain has since made my life alot harder since then i have not been able to remember alot, my brain gets very boggled. I do have to give mad props to the staff at U of M ICU they made sure i was incubated for 9 days so i wouldnt feel the imense amount of pain. The only thing i remember about ICU was being woke up and told to hum which i couldnt due to dysphonia(paralyzed vocal cords due to severe trama) and the nurse pulling the lung tube out of my back. The rest of my time in the hospital is a big blur.

PillPoppingAnimal
16-04-2009, 01:03
APAP OD on easter FUCKING TERRIBLE

terrible, obviously didnt die but fuck i dry heaved alllll day

Oh ROXIanne!
16-04-2009, 01:05
8mgs of xanax, 40mgs of oxy, and 1/2g of coke had me in the hospital.

Damn xanax made me forget how much coke id done

resorcinol
16-04-2009, 02:36
Once on fentanyl (smoked gel), booze, and lorazepam. I had a suicidal ideation at the time and was quite possibly subconsciously trying to overdose although that didn't emerge into my conscious thoughts at the time.

I popped about 15 mg lorazepam over the course of an hour then smoked an entire 25 mcg/hr sandoz patch within an hour or so all the while drinking like 4 drinks ... at least I THINK those were the doses (kinda hard to remember exactly). I remember feeling really fucking euphoric and toasted one minute then taking another little hit of fentanyl gel and... *blank* -- and I woke up four hours later on the floor in a pool of puke. I'm VERY luck to have survived because NOBODY was around to check on me. Had those doses been a little higher, or had I not drunk almost a full pot of coffee prior to the incident, I probably would not have survived.

I have no doubt that my breathing was probably shallow while I was passed out ... but by some amazing luck I didn't stop breathing (the coffee? doses just below what would have been lethal for me? pure luck? I don't know). I'm glad I did not die though -- the suicidal ideation was a severe adverse reaction to 90 mg duloxetine per day (I was 19 years old at the time).

I'm in much better shape nowadays thankfully, and I can't state enough how thankful I am that I somehow continued to breathe and woke up and didn't stop breathing and die.

I have to agree with many others that OD comes on with little if any warning. Maybe for drugs that come on very slowly like poppy tea or methadone you'd get some warning signs and have a chance to get the narcan or revia, but it's doubtful that there will be enough warning time with opioids that hit quickly, especially when said opioids are administered via fast acting routes like smoking or IV. Smoking is right up there with IV for fentanyl since, because it is so potent, it's easy to inhale large doses in one puff -- where it would take many more puffs with heroin. For heroin, morphine, and oxycodone IV is the ROA that gives one absolutely no chance to react due to no warning time, for fentanyl or other similarly potent opioids, IV OR smoking gives one absolutely no warning time or chance to react. I just remember taking that final puff of fentanyl freebase from the gel and then losing consciousness immediately. It was no doubt worsened by the insane dose of lorazepam and little bit of booze I had also taken -- again, it's truly a miracle I'm alive.

I'd imagine even oral doses of some opioids would not give much warning time either. On an empty stomach the come-up of oxycodone is extremely rapid for me: I go from nothing to peak in a few minutes. I'd imagine if one took an overdose of oxycodone orally on an empty stomach that they'd only have 30 to 60 seconds of feeling "whoa, too much", and would have to have and get narcan into their system in that short time span: having Revia (naltrexone) around might be better for oral opioid users as there isn't most likely gonna be enough time to prep a shot of a mu antagonist even from an oral OD of a fast acting opioid... so popping a naltrexone pill during that critical 30 to 60 seconds could abort the OD before death occurs unless the OD was incredibly massive (if you're capable of calling 911 or friends are around to call 911 ... ensure that this is done also).

If I had to guess, for fast acting opioids, it's something like this (this is assuming the opioids are NOT mixed with any other CNS depressants -- that changes everything and makes the picture and prognosis worse):

IV: no warning time, better hope somebody is around to help you or that you don't stop breathing

IM/SC: very short warning time, a few seconds

vaporized: OD unlikely to occur with heroin-level potency opioids as one will likely realize they've had enough before getting enough in the bloodstream via this ROA to overdose (unless the person is trying to OD), however with very potent opioids like fentanyl where a full dose or OVERdose can be inhaled in one puff or a few puffs, it's like IV -- no warning

plugged: similar to IM/SC

oral: a minute warning time... better have Revia (naltrexone) pills or somebody around -- may be longer warning times with methadone or pod tea, so take that naltrexone if it becomes "too much" feeling or call 911 if you have no naltrexone

Understand that this is not "advice" or fact -- this is merely conjecture by me as to how much warning time I suspect one may have with opioid overdose and different ROAs. Please don't misconstrue this as any type of medical advice. If you think you're overdosing, call 911 and THEN flush your stash, NOT the other way around! Tell friends using with you to do the same. Use with other people for increased safety. Have narcan (naloxone) shots premade just in case for SC/IM use (no time to find a vein) and tell friends where they are and have revia (naltrexone) pills in your stash and tell any friends where they are for oral use -- if this is possible for you. Remember, 911 first, get rid of the stash after the call. It's awesome if you have time to hide your shit, but the chance that the ambulance will show up before you've gotten rid of it or that you'll lose consciousness before you get rid of it all is TOTALLY worth it -- it may save your life. You can worry about the fact that the paramedics / cops may have found drugs later. Worry about saving your life first, and tell friends the same thing.

dufftx
16-04-2009, 04:58
heroin and klonopin...blacked out and woke up in the hospital

hydrouser
16-04-2009, 05:08
July 3, 2008 hydrocodone 75mg, oxycodone 50mg, clonazepam 8mg, and methadone 90mg.
Girlfriend woke up at 7:30am to the sound of me struggling for a breath of air in my sleep. She tried unsuccessfully to wake me. She called ambulance. In the hospital I was given a shot of pentzocaine(opiate antagonist). Spent 4 days in ICU because I inhaled my vomit in the ambulance and I temporarily damaged my kidneys. The ICU Dr. gave me 4mg morphine
2x a day and 2mg lorazepam 2x a day. She said it was to keep me from feeling like a Mack truck had run over me. She was a nice doc.

Gormur
16-04-2009, 11:24
i guess i'm fuckn lucky..considering all the mindless shit i've done..blacking out on xanax/kpins with alcohol every month last year, combining alcohol and meth a lot...doing coke/crack+amphetamine+weed together for the past week...never been hospitalized...surprisingly i never puke, but i thought i'd have a heart attack last night (crack attack) after a big crack hit. i couldn't breathe for short periods of time, my face and extremities were freezing cold and i was shaking for a couple hours..typical ghostly pale face.. my heart was racing but it felt like it had stopped and i found myself so zoned out i didn't know what i'd been doing all day..3,4 hours go by and i snap out of it... eventually i got to sleep, woke up later and cut out some bumps. :\

Dr.Strange.Love
16-04-2009, 16:57
Well this is nothing as hard as some of the posters here are reporting, but it just goes to show how even "harmless" drugs can be dangerous:

Back in my youthful days I was a huge fan of Tramadol and I took around 300-400mg multiple times a week. I never thought anything of it, never had bad WDs, nothing. One day I took 400mg in the evening, and then when I woke up the next day I realized I had just happened to have exactly my last 400mg left. So I took that at around 10:00AM. I started to feel the normal tramadol warmth come on and I went to a restaurant to meet a friend for lunch. I walked in the door, of the restaurant, caught her eye across the room....and then nothing. I woke up on the floor of the restaurant in my own vomit with people all around me and this friend of mine giving me CPR breaths. Apparently I had been seizing for a good 3 minutes, and my lips had gone blue so she started CPR to give me air. The rest of the day was pretty much a blur, I went home and slept, and all my muscle hurt for the rest of the week.

I never touched tramadol again. Such a seemingly benign little drug...

Medic11
16-04-2009, 18:45
Yeh...back in 1995...OD'd on heroin...my roommate found me blue with agonal respirations and whacked me in the arm with a buttload of coke...woke me up and prolly saved my life...

cleaned up my act a year later (yes, I was stuck on stupid)...now years later I'm on a pain management regimin lol...seems I just can't escape those opiates...

who_can_say
17-04-2009, 02:25
Crystal meth. Have done it a few times. I blast too much and my eyes go cross eyed, I go cold, and yeah. Doesn't feel bad though. You just go "oh, shouldn't have had that much."

heyian2222
17-04-2009, 04:17
I did. I Shot up too much. Woke up in the hospital. It hurts really bad(At least for me) They gave me nalaxone so i was forced into withdrawels it sucked. Dont OD!!!!!

Kayola
17-04-2009, 06:03
wow this is going to be something......

1 OD first was when I was in 8th grade, Drank a bunch of 40's with some local bums at the rail road tracks and was vomiting like The Exorcist, and was bed ridded for a few days.

2 20 Hits of GELS aka LSD/ACID also called fish-scale. It might not be a OD but maybe on a mental level. Saw Disney movies in the sky you name it, it came true, good, but mostly bad. Parents thought I was insane for days....

3 Oxys 10'sx30/24hrs+80-Oz Malt liquor, Feel asleep, woke up with piss,s#it, Blood, snot, puke in the bed, Liver was pulsing like a 70 Hemi Cuda.

4 Coke 1/4 ounce in 36 hours+ Vodka, I work at a Hosp. And I got a Huge Rock on a friday and started doing it until like sunday, I work through tuesday. I Got to the point on sunday when both my nostrils were so bloodiy up that I couldnt snort. then I started drinking it. but after a while coke has no effect, trust me there is a limit. I then started drinking and that led to a major blackout, Bloody snot all over the walls and pillows, headache, terrible stools, shakes, cold and hot periods, sleepless nights for about a week. not good..... plus I was all alone so even worse right? coke was as bad as LSD as it made me Hallucaunate like a MOFO

5 Xanax + Ecstacy+Beer, On a worknight I took 6 tri-stack X pills, 7mg of Xanax, 5 coors light. Now you would think the X would keep me up, but the Xanax and Coors cancel it out. I wouldnt wake up and my parent's tried for 2 hours throwing ice water on me, then I left the house in a flurry and on my way to work I wrecked at 90 MPH on the freeway, I took out a fence, Ruined a awesome car, yet I was untouched.
Also like 2 weeks later I drank a bottle of vodka and took 30xLorazepam 0.5mg in a night, then attemped to drive to work, as I left my house, the New car I just got, the tire seperated and I hit a curb, "wheel damage only" but it was a major wake up call

I should be the poster child to OD because I have a few more.

Captain.Heroin
17-04-2009, 07:46
Are you an alcoholic?

KStoner6tb
17-04-2009, 17:30
but it was a major wake up call

Haha you'd think the wake up call would have come after #2 or #3; hell even after the first wreck.

TwistedReality
17-04-2009, 18:46
I took .5 mg clonazepam and did a few shots of liquor before work one day (that's all I could find) because I was really anxious. After work, I shot HALF A BAG of this H from Atlanta (this is after a week of doing 2-bag shots throughout each day) and said, "This is the best rush I've ever had." I laid down on the bed and next thing I know I'm being slapped in the face and yelled at to wake up. Apparently my face was turning blue and shit..but all I know is, I felt amazing and then I passed out. Woke up seeing double, or triple, or .. something.

Don't know if the klonopin had anything to do with it, since I have a benzo tolerance.

whyterabbit
17-04-2009, 18:52
^^i didn't quite get to fall out stage, but i had nearly the same thing happen when i lived in kentucky and got ahold of some detroit dope...thank god that my junkie mentor wouldn't let me do more than half a bag, that easily had me nodding right the fuck off.

it's funny how you kind of build a tolerance to the dope that comes through your area and then you try some from somewhere else and are pleasantly...possibly too pleasantly...surprised.

the_ketaman
17-04-2009, 20:23
About 2 1/2 months ago I OD'd on 240mg of oxy and 4mg of xanax(I think thats what it was) My mother found me out cold on the bathroom floor, in a way im glad she found me but on the other hand im sure I scared the hell out of her and I kinda wish someone else found me coz I cant imagine what it'd be like to find your son possibly dying in your bathroom at 2AM in the morning. I dont remember any of it either, cant remember whether I sniffed or shot either, I guess it doesnt matter, an OD is an Od. Be careful mixing downers people.

fluckimissed420
18-04-2009, 06:13
bouta hit 4 bagz after 3 months of none. Might have a story tomorrow.

Kayola
18-04-2009, 06:37
Are you an alcoholic?

Well Yes as you can tell, Iam a User and abuser of everything, from money, to clothes, to women, to drugs, to alcohol, to cars, to you name it.

Iam drinking 120 Oz of Olde English 7.5% And Iam not even close to being drunk.

Iam also a street racer if that helps, if you pull up next to me, I will race you, I have a 13 sec car and its a total sleeper, super quiet, very fast. I race every day, I always go a 100mph, Its an addiction. I know I need help, but what do I do>?

QuasiStoned
18-04-2009, 08:15
^^^
Don't you get pulled over all the time if you're constantly driving 100mph?

brutus
18-04-2009, 18:44
I am still amazed at some of the overdoses that a great deal of people in this thread claimed to have gone through. Waking up the next day after taking too many opiates and being sick the whole day is not an overdose, they require medical attention. Overdosing isn't something to be proud of whatsoever. I would give anything if I could go back in time to stop myself from OD'ing.

Unknown
18-04-2009, 23:28
Welp, this got to page 6, and no one has closed it. I was in the position of "im not touching this with a 6 ft. poll". After reading the posts, I have came to my conclusion that this has no place in Other Drugs. I will be moving this to Drug Culture, as that would be more approrite there. If the mods there disagree, then close it.

OD > DC

ResinTeeth
19-04-2009, 00:39
I OD'ed on Oxycontin the first time I ever did it. This was before I became the drug scholar I am today, and before that the only opiates I had done were generic 5/500mg Hydrocodones. So I get 4 40mg pills from my pops' bottle (they were from some operation he had done years ago) and stored them upstairs for later that night.

Night comes and I dose one (for anyone who has seen 40mg OC's they are quite small in comparison to hydros) and didn't feel anything for 45 minutes. So I figured with my then oh-so-intelligent-15-year-old brain that they probably were just weak and that it would be a good idea to go ahead and dose the other three.

Not 5 minutes after I dosed the other three the first one came and hit me like a freight train and the only think I could think was "oh shit, this is gonna be bad". So after trying to throw the pills up and failing I gave up and figured I'd just have to fasten my seat belt and ride this monster out.

160mg of Oxycontin is a hell of a dose for a kid who has no opiate tolerance and so I made the best of it and enjoyed the blissful first hour while I was high and the other three had yet to hit me...then it all went to shit. I was then afflicted with tremors, cold sweats, vomiting and a headache (which I would find was nothing compared to the one I would have the next morning). I sat their with shallow breaths and a pulse that mimicked a quadriplegic, three-toed sloth on heroin trying to hit a drum as fast as it could and failing miserably.

I thought long and hard as to whether I should wake up my conservative/christian parents to have them take me to the hospital but I figured it would be better if I just died, because if I told them I knew the next four years of my high school career would be shit and I would have little to no freedom.

Obviously I lived, seeing as I am sitting here spun on coke and typing this story to you.

Note: The headache the next day was the most ungodly force I have ever experienced.

I am still amazed at some of the overdoses that a great deal of people in this thread claimed to have gone through. Waking up the next day after taking too many opiates and being sick the whole day is not an overdose, they require medical attention. Overdosing isn't something to be proud of whatsoever. I would give anything if I could go back in time to stop myself from OD'ing.

Just because an overdose isn't fatal doesn't mean it isn't an overdose

untaMe
19-04-2009, 00:56
Twice. First time I was dumbin out wit my boys at our apartment took four or five kpins and blew 4-5 bags. This wasn't a crazy thing for me I was doin this sort of shit at the regular at the time. Anyway, I was sippin on my forty and I walk in my roomates room all folded tellin him how he owed me a smoke up. He said ite ill twist one up, I sat down and thats all i remember from that point. They said I started turning blue and they realized shit wasn't right and took me to the local hospital, ER and all that. Turns out i stopped breathing my pulse stopped. Technically died really but they revived me. I woke up with like a BIG gasp in just my underwear, and i have never been nodding so hard in my life. I was in a white room almost naked strapped to the table arms and legs confused as fuck. At the time I would always have a chain on my wallet just for peeps tryin to snatch my shit if I pass out at a party or something came in handy plenty of times. Anyway I reach for it and it wasnt there and i started WILIN OUT thought it was kids that had robbed me and strapped me to a table I was like "untie me yo we'll see whats realllyy good ill kill you" and just wiggin. Slowly realized i OD'd and doctors were in my face sayin wow son youve got a second chance. It was some crazy shit. Had to stay over night and just talked to this one cute nurse and we kinda bonded it was a interesting experience. Second time wasn't as crazy but it was still irresponsible and foolish. Drugs are no joke ock
Just yesterday was at my boys house and he was slammin some and he starts odin i think i mean hes unresponsive and not breathing, I know CPR and I gave it to him and dude comes back tellin me I saved his life and shit. This persons like a brother to me I was hugging him and crying. I hope that shit sends him a message to the heart

untaMe
19-04-2009, 01:15

I agreee with dude ninety percent of these shits aint actual ods you just did too much pssshhh...

Artificial Emotion
19-04-2009, 01:29
Once (and as far as I am aware, this is the only time I have made a serious attempt to take my own life) I took an overdose of a methadone/clonazepam combo. I remember taking it and then writing a really emotional letter to my family, after which I fell unconscious some time later which I have no recollection of at all. Someone by pure luck managed to find me a couple of hours later. The next thing I know I've waken up abruptly in the intensive care unit from an IV shot of naloxone (luckily I wasn't dependent and therefore didn't suffer from any drug withdrawal symptoms whatsoever) at which point I started to vomit violently and suffer from a pouding headache. The doctor there said I was extremely lucky to have survived and said that when I was brought in I had a respiration rate of 8 breaths per minute! If no one had found me I'm quite certain I would have died.

If you're ever with someone that has for example fallen unconscious after taking an unknown quantity of an unknown substance it is vital that you do what's best for the person and call an ambulance. If the police decide to attend for whatever reason (this does not happen with ODs in the UK thank god, as this avoids people avoiding calling for help for fear of getting into trouble with the law) you will probably have a chance to remove any contraband before the authorities arrive to investigate the cause of such an event. You don't want to have someone's death on your conscience by having to remember you could have prevented it from happening so easily, so it's definitely without a doubt the right thing to do if you have any sense or compassion for human life.

SteeleyJ
19-04-2009, 17:11
I overdosed on a combo of hydromorphone, hydrocodone, morphine xanax, soma and booze before. Lucky at that time i had a vial of naloxone around and told the RN i used to live with about it. Saved my life, she found me blue and hit me with it.

The government needs to become more lienient with the naloxone.

therightcoast
20-04-2009, 19:00
'it appears that coach booth died from taking too many of the pain pills he was prescribed'
'shit, you can die from that?'

KfuckingP is too funny

TwisteTexan
24-06-2009, 02:58
I don't see anyone talking about OD on meth and blacking out...
It's happened to me twice, I don't think you could pay me to get back on it but it was sooo weird what happened...
First time I was on day 4 of a zinger and had somehow convinced myself that my shit had gone bad in storage over 5 days, and ate about 1.8g in a zig zag... That was enough, but my girlfriend was hitting the pipe so i got me a few pulls and usually don't hold the smoke in but I did that time, and after 3 rips I fell out, blackout, laid over, she woke me up after about 5 min and I dumped the whole ice tray out of the freezer in the kitchen sink and put my head in it, because I thought I was "overheating"... What an idiot..
Same shit happened again, but i was in my truck and hadn't touched it in weeks, but got through with about a gram of POWWOW and couldn't put the pipe down just, take a hit, take a breath, take a hit, take a breath, take a hit, BLACK... Woke up like 45 min later pipe still in hand leaned over in seat truck stalled out on a back road... Battery nearly dead... WOW.
And i think I surely overdid it with Dilaudid, before I knew of places like this I had never had any experience with it, and foolishy equated it's potency to OC's I had a full bottle of 8mg pills and my friend said they weren't really good, so I crushed up 6 and snorted away...figured I could handle 50mg oxy easy, why not this... my ass...
This was before the bar, so we get to the bar and i'm leaning and losing vision and looking like a total junky, I knew something was wrong by the way the waitress looked at me, we were now about 15 min into the thing...
30 min later, i'm getting dragged to the truck by buddies who swear the ambulance is coming, I had a warrant and managed to studder i'm fine before I took on self preservation measures and buckeled up... I had a buddy who died choking on puke and knew the pills were just reaching their tempo, my eyes were closed through all this... I woke up the next morning on his couch still buzzin, and caught the story from their point of view...
Cocaine overdose I saw colors and gasoline fumes and puked all in my truck and clenched my chest for 30 min while i stuggled to eat about 6mg xanax... an hour later i'm told I was ready to party...
I have given up those selfish ways...
Life is too precious, I was just angry with life at the time...wanted to punish it.