• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

I've OD'd on opiates a few times. It wasn't enough to render me unconscious. I drank lots of Red Ball and it managed to keep me awake.

OD'd on metha, started getting a panic sttack, took some Xanax, and was alright.

OD'd on booze, did a couple lines of coke, was fine (damn i feel good).

^^^Glad you're here to tell that story,I knew a guy who took a bunch of his Dad's Heart Pills not knowing what they were Trying to get high,But got Dead instead.

I have too much experience with this, I even tried to convince the doctors after one OD to let me bring home a bunch of Narcan so I wouldn't have to pay a hospital bill or waste my time coming in the next time it happened lol.

3x on DXM, lots of seizures, very out of it, unable to remember much except it was painful. One time I guess I willingly signed myself into a mental hospital I was so out of it. When I woke up the next morning, I was like oh fuck...what did I do last night to land myself in here.

4x on Heroin, all I remember was shooting up and then painfully coming to after a shot of narcan or w/e.

2x on Coke, seizures, crazy fast heart beat, extreme anxiety. My whole body went numb and I couldn't breathe. Good old IV Lorazepam would fix me up in the hospital though.

1x on Crack/PCP...very bad combo/idea. had an actual heart attack, and ended up in the hospital for 4 days. They also found a hole in my heart, but they couldn't tell if it was from that incident or just all the Crack I was smoking in general...

1x on Ecstasy kind of, at a festival I was looking for some molly, but found some g's up hoes down. I took 2 1/2and kept partying. About 30 minutes later we found some molly and we bought a gram between 3 of us. I forgot I had already popped the pills, and stuck a straw in the bag only meaning to take a small bump(BAD IDEA) Instead half the bag went up my nose, which burned like hell, and pissed my friends off for taking so much. About 20 minutes later my heart was pounding and my head was spinning. The only thing I remember is some lady working a fruit/water stand took me in and took care of me for the next 4 or 5 hours until I felt semi-good/normal again.

2x on Valium/Alcohol/Heroin, once was intentional when I was arrested in my home by undercover police...kind of funny actually. I had a script of 10mg Valiums and i had been drinking all day and had been shooting Heroin earlier in the day. When they came I told them I had not taken my medicine yet and started to freak out until they let me take it. I swallowed like 8 or 9 of those things, knowing it would feel good and would buy me time before getting locked up, because they would have to take me to the hospital when I OD'ed on them. It worked, my whole body went numb and I slowly faded out until I woke up handcuffed to a hospital bed.

back when i was smoking crack everyday i had a seizure after taking a huge hit, holding it in, and then spinning around. This was after smoking all day on about 100 worth of shit. the hit i took was about a 30 rock itself. i remember waking up to everyone looking all freaked out and i was all disoriented, didn't know what had happened. The next day i was back to smoking.

I got my hands on a bottle of darvocet once. nasty little fuckers, i tried to take a conservative amount but was not getting good results, so i impulsively downed the rest of the bottle (13 pills) the rest of the night was spent half in and out of sleep and puking/ dry heaving in the toilet. the tylenol in those pills fucked my stomach up real good.

Od'ed on fentdope. I lost track, life was a blur back then and I don't have many memories from that time period. At least five times though.

i od on april fools day in 2005

its was methadone with me. had allready ate 200mgs and was doing coke, friend of mine keep feeding me more dones. i think at around 500mgs did me in. took two narcan injections to keep me up.

i came to and all i said was whoa everything sounds like iam in an aquarium

the headache afterward was the worse

i od on april fools day in 2005

It may sound cliche of me to say this..but wasn't much of a joke for you eh? Glad you made it out ok.

Don't know if this counts but I've blacked out from alcohol once..:) Worst hangover of my life proceeded it. I deserved to get trashed though...my gf of 2 years dumped me that day.

Haven't done any hard drugs minus Oxycodone but that was for legit pain.

wow, this makes me feel like one lucky bitch.

i've been an addict for multiple years and have yet to overdose on anything, whatsoever.

i mean, technically, i "overdose" all the time. but never to the point of it being life-threatening. some of yous guise are worrying me. :(

in 2005 i od on april fools day then on 420 you know april 20th i fractured 2 vertebrates of the neck in a car accident. spent the next 9 months in a halo. april 2005 wasnt a good month at all for me

2 and a half months ago I od'd in my bathroom. I usually would do 5 bag shots. This time I decided to do 6 bags, just to mix things up.
Once I pushed it all in I immediately got that "oh fuck" feeling, where you instantly know you did too much. I could feel myself losing consciousness. There was no one there at the time. I woke up 45 minutes-1 hour after injecting.
When I came to I coughed and was able to clear the fluid from my airway. After doing that I gasped a few times, and got enough air in to truly regain consciousness.
I could breath after that but it was still shallow. I was still having trouble staying conscious. I stumbled out of the bathroom and forced myself to stand while I considered calling 911.
I figured if I had made it to that point, I was probably mostly out of the woods. So I forced myself to stay up for the next few hours until I was no longer high. I lucked out. I probably should be dead.

Back in my younger days when my tolerance was only about 30mg of Hydro, some random dude with this plethora of drugs was at a gas station and literally came up to my friend's car and rambled off like 10 different things he had. I was on 8mg of Xanax at the time and said "Yeah, I'll take 60mg Methadone and 40mg Oxy!!" Well, the fucker actually had it and when my friend wasn't looking I downed all of it on top of the Xanax. Needless to say, before we even got back to my house, I was unconscious and my friend picked my ass up, kicked in my door, woke up my mom, and saved my fucking life. I ended up saving his a year later on the same combination when he had a seizure. We're even. Don't take Methadone and Xanax together, it kills!

Also, another time on Fentanyl patches alone. My lips turned blue and my mom got home just in time to wake me up somehow. I should be dead.

Last edited:
hmmm lets see, loprazolam5mg+lormetazepam10mg+alpraolam10mg+codeine600mg+Rhum45%vol33cl+dead dog 16 years old=OD.. passed out, then was horribly vomiting when i woke up a few hours later and my head was swollen to twice its normal size... went to the ER.. got something which made mmy face deflate, and was pumped with water for 24 hours until everything was out

^yeah methadone is a dangerous fucking drug. I just don't get why so many people fuck around with it recreationally. Seriously be careful with that shit!

i overdosed once, not on typical drugs tho
i took ativan, buspar and effexor

to this day i dont feel like i would have died, could have been very possible but my mom woke me up as i had passed out and i looked at her, shruged and passed out again, then the ambulance came and they got me up and i was very relaxed, then dazed feeling, then i felt super irritated, then was in the hospital, was never scared as i knew what i was doing and the possible outcome

dunno if anybody considers this an od because its not hard drugs but whatever

once on e and air in a can don't know the technical name thats what we used to call it (fuck i was stupid).

Once on ambien.. decided I didn't want the pills anymore so i would down them all and have a good night this was about 13 of them, woke up 24 hours later with no recollection.. my parents had been slappin me in the face and screaming at me but nothing worked. they never took me to the hospital though because i was breathing fine.

another time on coke i sat awake in my bathroom feeling like my chest was going to explode practicing breathing techniques... that was one time i really thought i was going to die

a few times i felt like i did too much oxy but i would just go to the store buy 4 redbulls drink em all and do jumping jacks haha.

one plus about my new condo, i live nextdoor to a hospital lets hope i never have to use it.

Many times: on mostly opiates: caused my to nearly die drop heart rate to quick.
overdosed on caffeine with ephedra heart nearly exploded out my chest.
having too many soma's, mixing wack RC's had seizures and changed colour before
had too much DXM and ether one night was red hot looked red and was burning up to point my skin was hot to touch by others even in cold shower.

2 times.

Dxm + whiskey
Went to a bonefire party, took 12 pills before I got there, 2hrs later no effects so I chugged some whiskey. Maybe about 4shots. Got home and sat on the couch near my dad breathing shallow and heavy while pouring sweat and losing consciousness. Crawled onto the floor to realise being closer to the earth made me feel better. Passed out and woke up fine

Heroin, IV

Scored a fresh bad of dope after a 5week dry spell. Got the stuff, pulled in front of the albertsons across the street from the dealers house and shot up. *for the record I'm not religious what so ever* the only words I could muster after that shot was "sweet jesus!" Now...at that point I was good, real good. But when me and my friend got home I was craving that rush..this was only about 30min later. I shot up again, less this time but too much either way. Woke up to radio chatter and the sound of air moving into my face mask. My friend woke my mom up and told her I od. They got me off my bed and tried waking me up..had to call the ambo. The paramedics said I was breathing maybe 3 times a minute with a heart bpm of maybe 25

I spent 4 days in the hospital because my nose was bleeding when I od'd and I breathed in a lot of it. Got pneumonia

My friend had just been in a horrible car accident, attempted robbery, etc. and they let her go home with 75mcg patches and 75 percocet 10s. That night, she was trying to put a patch on herself and screwed it up where it was all stuck together. So she cut it in half and gave me a piece. I had been clean of opiates for about a month at that point so Im sure my tolerance had gone down. I cheeked the patch in my mouth, took a shower and didn't feel it. Just about the time I was getting pissed because wasn't feeling this, it hit me. I was disoreanted all night, feeling really good but I had to conciously try to stay awake. I kept nodding but I tried to get up and walk around the room, eat, do anything to stay up. I nodded at least 5 times while trying to eat a hotdog (it was on the floor in the living room the next morning) and I finally went to bed when I felt it was safe. I woke up with a horrific headache! I guess that counts as an overdose. It really felt great and I had a good time, but there is a thin line between pleasure and death with opiates like fent. Now I can hardly get off on 200mcg. I think bupe made my tolerance skyrocket.