Roll Call - Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisybabe

Bluelight Crew
Official Mississippi Roll Call Thread

Hi there! In an effort to organize and spruce up this forum, a project is underway involving the roll call threads. It has been mentioned that three states were lacking a proper thread, one of which is Mississippi. So - if you are from MS, here is your chance at 15 minutes of fame! Please post with your location and your contact info if ya want.
**Please note, off topic replies will be deleted. This is non-negotiable!** :p

m-i twisty letter twisty letter i twisty letter twisty letter i double P i

wow, not very many mississippi people here, except me, im from the gulf coast and usually party outside the state.(mobile, nola) Moving to hattiesburg in august. Hello other mississippi people.

Hi everyone... I'm from the MS Gulf Coast as well. I have wondered for a while now if I was all alone in MS! Hope to see and hear from more people close to home!

Recently just moved here to the gulfcoast of MS from NC, having seen too much of the life yet, but seems like quite the place. Hit me up on email or sum

looking for other rollers on the gulf coast. O.S in the house....drop me a line i would love to get a bunch of us together for a party
[ 24 October 2002: Message edited by: RollinCpl ]

I just recently moved to Biloxi. Im fairly new and dont know the town that much, but I'm learning. Hope to see you guys around sometime.
Aim: Flare181
[email protected]

I live in Hattiesburg, temporarily living in CA on a job assignment. E-mail me and let me know whuzzz up!!

Wow im surprised to see so many people from the gulf coast.(yea i consider this a lot for this state and this kind of a board heh). Im from Bay St. Louis, moving to oxford. 4 months under 21 also. My IM is BiggyTdee.

i live on the coast and spin out around here semi-often. If you want more info on parties in thestate, go to www.msraves.com and hit up the forum. MY name on the forum is Joe (not very clever eh?)

I was going to make a MS roll call thread a while back, but I didn't think there was any one else on here. RaeRae27, are you Ree's wife?
If any of you on the Gulf Coast are looking for something to do, the Third Base Club in Bay St. Louis is having a parties:

Jan 17
Big K
Dj Dig vs. Dujenwook
Gweedo
Tobias
Larry Love

and Jan 31
Jozef (2003 Bluelight DJ Spinoff Winner)
Simply Butta
Elemental Fusion
Timadeli
Larry Love
Double A

$5 admission (the 31 is going to be the best night)

JAN 31
Jozef (2003 Bluelight DJ Spinoff Winner) {funky and deep house}
Simply Butta {turntablist/ DnB}
Elemental Fusion {Drum and Bass}
Timadeli {funky house}
Larry Love { progressive house}
Double A {progressive house}

Time Slots :
10pm - Timadeli
11pm - Jozef
12am - Simply Butta
1am - Double A
2am - Tobias
3am - till - Larry Love

$5---21+
$10---18-20

Venue change: The party is going to be at Mustang Sally's in Biloxi, 1708 Beach Blvd.

Come out and enjoy a night of good music and good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.