PDA

View Full Version : (opioids) How to inject opana er

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

ChaosBuild3
02-12-2011, 09:06
ok, i have opana er 40mg, crisping worked for me, got rid of the pill coating, crushed 1/4 of the pill into the finest powder i could, put the powder (no water) into a spoon heated it over direct flame from a candle, stirred it none stop until powder was dark brown, immediatly added about 3/4 of water from my u-100 single use insulin syringe, some burnt up immediatly from the heat, i stirred it, dropped in a cotton and banged it into a vein and repeated all steps to get higher. it worked fine, but i have a high tolerance, so start smaller if you have a low tolerance. there was some jelling but no where near the amount if i didnt crisp it. the high was instant and wore off within 10 minutes, but i can still feel the opiate in me, it's been about a half hour since my shot. for those that dont want the hassle of all the other suggestions and wait times this worked for me. I have been taking opana er 40mg for about a week (chewing them) orally and haven't felt anything until crisping and shooting it. and, yes drugs are bad, shotting up is bad, informing people about the safest way to do it may prevent a death and I'm ok with that. oh! then i crisped the gel and got high again, so i know for a fact that you lose some of the opiate in this process, i'd rather lose some of the product instead of getting sick from the silica. peace!!!

I'm really curious about this, is there anyway i can talk to you 1 on 1 ? PMing isnt an option for me as I am a greenlighter still so i can only msg once every 3 hours. Do you have AIM or facebook? (if you dont mind me talking to you like that)

RXpectations
20-03-2012, 10:18
opana er comes in 5mg,10mg,20mg,40mg,and 60mg,80mg i believe...im happily on 20mgs, reading about this injection debacle...any luck yet? ive read so many conflicting aspects.....

an opana40, a perc 10 and a 4mgs dilaudid is a party, or a tuesday for those of us who wore ourselves out years ago...hehe

is oxymorphone rare?? theyre gaining popularity around these parts...ive had mine for 6 months now and im happy with them...

tricomb
21-03-2012, 23:20
opana er comes in 5mg,10mg,20mg,40mg,and 60mg,80mg i believe...im happily on 20mgs, reading about this injection debacle...any luck yet? ive read so many conflicting aspects.....

nice quadruplepost.

Opana ER goes from 5mg up to 40mg. Instant release 5mg and 10mg.

Tripman
22-03-2012, 00:02
Several posts merged.

Please use the edit function instead of double and triple posting.

Paulymorphone
29-04-2012, 09:37
Well I've read several methods of preparing the opana ERs for injection.....but i think im too lazy to do a time consuming crazy effort for it lol. I was reading about it simply because I only have a few of the onld ones left, the rest i have are the new ones. I tried adding a lot of water to the crushed pill with the coating rubbed off, mixed it up....I couldnt even pull any of the liquid into a needle, it was ridiculous, ms contin is easier than this lol. I gave up and just ended up snorting the goo lol >.> i wasnt about to waste it! haha

forestdweller
09-05-2012, 20:45
I have taken Opana Er 40mg. and they have crushed easily. NO PROBLEMS!! Today, I got a new one, that is round. My usual was oxygon shaped. I do my meds as prescribed usually; but when I have extreme pain like today, I like toi crush one ans sniff a bit. I can't break that new one with a hammer!!! Can anyone help guide me through the process of being able to break this stupid round one ?? Much appreciation, and my pain would thank you greatly!!!

Fire&Water
09-05-2012, 21:03
Certain parties that may (keep an eye) on the manufacturers basically dont want them to work...

turtle197536
21-07-2012, 23:33
If you are trying to inject ANY type of Opana, jell or Non-jell, don't waste your time because the Non-jell Opanas WILL jell up. Personally I feel like trying to do this is a waste of time and is definitely a waste of your Opana. So unless you have plenty of $ or your just really dumb don't try it. It's not worth it. Trust me, you will be very disappointed and may waste your pill. And I KNOW none of you want to do that. Good luck and please be safe.

MobiusDick
18-08-2012, 00:15
Single dose dyes are one thing, and even those can cause kidney damage, but regular doses of dyes are not a good idea.

tricomb
18-08-2012, 01:08
Just to reiterate, there is currently no safe way of injecting opana ER.

Paulymorphone
27-08-2012, 17:45
I know a way to make the actavis generic 7.5mg ER and 15mg ER injectible with no glling, its actually very easy, almost as easy as making K lol

Oh, I don't know anyway to make the new brand name round ones injectable unless you want an abscess-

ErgicMergic
28-08-2012, 05:58
I was playing with Nucynta ER tablets by dissolving them in lemon juice to break them down, and I seriously question the safety of eating that disgusting, sticky gel. It seriously would not dissolve, even after 3 days in lemon juice, whereas the tapentadol inside broke free in a mere 12 hours.

I am not sure if Nucynta ER uses the same ER system as the reformulated Opana ER's, but if they're even remotely similar, then I wouldn't touch the idea of isolating the oxymorphone from that disgusting shit and shoving it in your veins with a ten foot pole.

IRONMAN420
28-08-2012, 10:48
Hey bro, can u please pm me the prep info I have searched far and wide and yet to find any info in the new generics and I'm picking them up in the morn, every time I open thread it's mOved to new opana formula thread and they are totally different so I get no answers , I'm a greenlighter so I can only pm once every 3 hrs and that pm went to the mod asking him not to merge my thread to no avail.... Help

Directed to ergicmergic

ErgicMergic
28-08-2012, 10:55
I've never used Opanas, and didn't drink the Nucynta ER sludge, since it was just for shits n giggles, but from what I understand, all you need is a small glass (shotglass), and just enough pure lemon juice to cover it completely, and let it sit for about 24 hours.

Lemon juice is pretty damn acidic, much more so than the sodas that most people use to break down ER medications.

There is no safe way to inject Opana ER's, though, so don't even consider doing it if you value your cardiovascular system and life itself.

IRONMAN420
28-08-2012, 18:33
The Iso prep in the octagons worked well and was fairly clean , I Ve heard there no safe way to Iv any pill I understand that , I'm looking for best harm reduction , why post you know how to do something then , give me some bs about no safe way and lemon juice ... Come on here!!!

Oh sorry my request was directed towards Paulymorphine not ergicmergic sorry for confusion

Hey can u send me a PM with some info for prep, there's almost nothin in here and they keep merging my thread with the new opana trf mega thread which is definitely not the same thing

Hey Paulymorphine hit me up on pm , I'm greenlighter do can only pm every 3 hrs but wud luv info on gen 15 er prep

Hey sorry for multi posting, still new to this but you method if true would help a brotha out please forward prep

djtiesto83187
28-08-2012, 23:43
no one i knew ever even tried injecting opanas being as they were strong as fuck sniffing them.

bayhead415
29-08-2012, 08:00
/\True dat/\

I just will add that I recommend not working with ANY ER for IV/IM be it the old timerx or the new INTAC.

Currently I am working on attempting an extract of the new opanas so I can snort it, which I know will work if I figure out the method as I was told the concept by someone who extracts 10-20 new opanas at a time to produce a powder that can even be made into an inject able solution. I will not lie though it is a PAIN to do this extraction and takes many many many many steps even though the procedure is just soak, filter, and evap. If you do not know what you are doing you can VERY easily get the filler in your shot, which is all bad.

Working with these opanas I just feel like there is SO much crap I dont even want to injest orally. While the old opanas are easy to break and did not share the quality of a nasty looking pill I still found issues with the dyed skin and would try to separate it out of the lines I snorted to eat.

I recommend if you do feel the need to IV/IM opana find IRs and make sure you filter the shit out of them as they are mainly filler. Literally 220 mg weight for a 5 mg opana IR... Just imagine the filler they pack in those solid ERs on top of the small dose that it contains.

Stay safe y'all!

Edit There is prescription grade IV/IM solution too!... Although I doubt anyone will get their hands on that unless they are giving it to someone else in a hospital setting. Also adding just because there is no time release that it means there is not crap you should not inject. I'll also include you need sterile water and that does not mean just distilled or some crap. True purified sterile water. Bacteriostatic water is a must which is clean & sterile water with Benzyl Alcohol. here (http://www.drugs.com/pro/bacteriostatic-water-for-injection.html) is info on it. I have heard of just sterile water being used, but the benzyl alcohol preserves sterility. I was told you can make your own water out of distilled water and Benzyl Alcohol although I have not confirmed this, but either way I would recommend buying it professionally pre-made as it is safer.

edit 2: Well my extraction yielded what looked like at least a MG or two (didn't care to weigh it as it was done sloppy) and went up the nose well. I did notice something, but not notice much change in my state though and got nowhere near a nod. Although I have not had a nod since levorphanol fucked with my tolerance. Plus I had already taken about 3 new 10 mg opana ER chewed plus an extra taken regularly. I will update in a few days here if it is successful or not to confirm there is a very easy method to extract the new ER. I don't want to share it in public view, but I may share for those who want to PM me if they can prove they are actually working with a doctor and in need of it for pain management (Just with knowledge not pics) vs looking for a rush & nod. Also not until a mod reviews my write up, which I am not really going to make unless someone asks. I also will not share it with anyone trying to IV/IM. Even though it can be done if someone knows how to shoot safely they should be able to learn how to do this them self as well with a little research...

\/Could not be more true... Even cotton filtration is not enough. If someone is injecting pills I would expect them to know this, but than again people are shooting slime. \/

tricomb
29-08-2012, 08:03
If you're shooting opana IR, I sincerely hope you're using a 0.2um micron filter to prevent shooting all that particulate matter.

jfksnn
03-02-2013, 04:32
After you have broken down the nucynta er in lemon juice for 12 hours. what mixture is left? Do you consume this?

jfksnn

OpanaChemist1021
17-10-2013, 09:45
NEVER heat a pill.
HOW TO INJECT/IV/BANG/SLAM OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT OPANA ER SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY! Sorry dude, not goin after your post, i just registered and do not know how to start my own forum but anyways.....

I finally got tired of reading how much trouble people are having with these pills, and yes you can heat a pill if youre not a dumbass

SUPPLIES:
30 gauge 1cc insulin needle(how you ask for it at pharmacy)
Torch lighter(optional) regular lighter works
Spoon(bigger is better)
Cigarette filter or filter of some sort
Tie of some sort(tie off arm)
Opana 20,30, or 40(the ones with an E on one side) also called jellys
And water

DIRECTIONS: 1. Put a quarter, half, or whole pill in the spoon, whatever amount you would like or can handle, heat the pill until it starts to inflate slightly but do not burn it, cooking has not started, once it is heated a little, you should be able to smash it flat into the spoon, the flatter the better. I use cap end of the needle(plunger side).
2. Then use the cap from your needle, the one from the plunger side and fill that with water, it is roughly 1cc when filled. Now start heating your pill, the lighter you cook it, the better, this is because opiates burn out from heat, i usually cook it until the top starts turning slightly caramel color and dump the capful of water on it and begin to stir it with the plunger end of the needle(with cap off) it is sterile from pharmacy. It will start to get thick. If it has the color and consistency of honey! CHING CHING! You just cooked that bitch to perfection Betty Crocker!
3. I cut off a slice from my cigarette and use that as a filter but use whatever you prefer. Also, i dip the filter in water, then squeeze that water out before i put it in the spoon. Dipping it in water will prevent those stray cottons from getting in your needle(cotton fever).
4. Now drop that cotton into your opana honey concoction and begin to draw it up, it will be a slow process, if its too thick, you can add a little water. My drawing up process maybe takes 5 min to get 1cc.
5. This step is OPTIONAL but i prefer, I put my needle in the freezer with the opana already drawn for no more than 3 min. This causes your blood to have to bring the opana to body temperature causing the rush to go from 10-20 seconds to a minute or two(your welcome)
6. Tie off your arm, find your vein, and put in your needle, for those who dont know how to IV, make sure you are 100 percent in that damn vein or its a complete waste, youll know when you slightly pull back on the plunger and blood rushes up, JACKPOT!! Inject that shit and find a seat, cause that rush is FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC

Tryptamite
17-10-2013, 13:06
This may and probably does work for IV but there is no way that it is remotely "safe" and to call it that is misleading.

OpanaChemist1021
19-10-2013, 07:49
Ive been doing it that way for a couple months now and i have no bad effects from this method

ztalbott
19-10-2013, 07:56

an opana40, a perc 10 and a 4mgs dilaudid is a party, or a tuesday for those of us who wore ourselves out years ago...hehe

is oxymorphone rare?? theyre gaining popularity around these parts...ive had mine for 6 months now and im happy with them...

You must be thinking of the mg's of Oxycontin? Opana ER's largest mg is 40. I have been on methadone for more than a year now - best decision I ever made, btw - but when I was still a regular IV user (mostly heroin & 30mg oxy IR after they fucked up the Oxycontins and you couldn't run them anymore) I could NEVER figure out how to shoot Opana. The most recent post (prob the dude whose 2nd comment is right before this) actually makes sense... Had I only known this back then! And I got the Octagon ones - not those new round ones I've heard are so hard you can't even bust them up to snort them - so I bet it would have really been the shit. Oh well. I'm happy where I am.... Above all, folks, be safe.

opiodmaniac
19-10-2013, 09:04
HOW TO INJECT/IV/BANG/SLAM OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT OPANA ER SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY! Sorry dude, not goin after your post, i just registered and do not know how to start my own forum but anyways.....

I finally got tired of reading how much trouble people are having with these pills, and yes you can heat a pill if youre not a dumbass

SUPPLIES:
30 gauge 1cc insulin needle(how you ask for it at pharmacy)
Torch lighter(optional) regular lighter works
Spoon(bigger is better)
Cigarette filter or filter of some sort
Tie of some sort(tie off arm)
Opana 20,30, or 40(the ones with an E on one side) also called jellys
And water

DIRECTIONS: 1. Put a quarter, half, or whole pill in the spoon, whatever amount you would like or can handle, heat the pill until it starts to inflate slightly but do not burn it, cooking has not started, once it is heated a little, you should be able to smash it flat into the spoon, the flatter the better. I use cap end of the needle(plunger side).
2. Then use the cap from your needle, the one from the plunger side and fill that with water, it is roughly 1cc when filled. Now start heating your pill, the lighter you cook it, the better, this is because opiates burn out from heat, i usually cook it until the top starts turning slightly caramel color and dump the capful of water on it and begin to stir it with the plunger end of the needle(with cap off) it is sterile from pharmacy. It will start to get thick. If it has the color and consistency of honey! CHING CHING! You just cooked that bitch to perfection Betty Crocker!
3. I cut off a slice from my cigarette and use that as a filter but use whatever you prefer. Also, i dip the filter in water, then squeeze that water out before i put it in the spoon. Dipping it in water will prevent those stray cottons from getting in your needle(cotton fever).
4. Now drop that cotton into your opana honey concoction and begin to draw it up, it will be a slow process, if its too thick, you can add a little water. My drawing up process maybe takes 5 min to get 1cc.
5. This step is OPTIONAL but i prefer, I put my needle in the freezer with the opana already drawn for no more than 3 min. This causes your blood to have to bring the opana to body temperature causing the rush to go from 10-20 seconds to a minute or two(your welcome)
6. Tie off your arm, find your vein, and put in your needle, for those who dont know how to IV, make sure you are 100 percent in that damn vein or its a complete waste, youll know when you slightly pull back on the plunger and blood rushes up, JACKPOT!! Inject that shit and find a seat, cause that rush is FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC

wrong, wrong and wrong again.... that is no where near safe as a matter of fact I wouldn't touch that with 10 foot pole. sorry but that post gave me cancer just quit you're making NC look bad dude. \
\
FTR just get the damn IRs people!

OpanaChemist1021
21-10-2013, 03:11
And please explain why this is wrong? I mean youre speaking to someone who does this method often and know of others who use this method. Just face it, I beat the Opana ER.

OpanaChemist1021
21-10-2013, 03:17
And also, i guess you didn't read my post very well. If you do this right, it doesnt burn out the opiates and also when you use a filter to draw it up, the tamper-proof coating DOES NOT cook into the Opana liquid. Thus being said, when you draw up using a filter, the coating remains in the spoon.

Frankie4260
21-10-2013, 05:23
I have seen people use the Opana 10mg IRs the round red ones. They don't gel at all and the rush you get from them is off the chain.

opiodmaniac
21-10-2013, 05:34
And also, i guess you didn't read my post very well. If you do this right, it doesnt burn out the opiates and also when you use a filter to draw it up, the tamper-proof coating DOES NOT cook into the Opana liquid. Thus being said, when you draw up using a filter, the coating remains in the spoon.

ok dude. whatever enjoy your blood diseases and gel ur shoving into your arm. there is NO safe way to shoot ops a ER and this is comin from someone who has tried/done it... not only are you burning atleast a little of your opiate your also letting a whole shit ton of fillers, binders, gel, and silicates and a bunch of other stuff that will one say fuck your arm up. (if not give you a blood borne disease, read up on it dude) I'm sorry but that post is NOT safe and saying it is, is completely a lie and garbage. if you think your not getting other stuff in your shot besides just oxymorphone then your dumber than I thought. no offense meant man iv been there and done that but it's not good dude...

PS. you have not beaten opana er all you've done is found an efficient way to fuck up your veins arms and many other things.

Droppersneck
21-10-2013, 05:36
And please explain why this is wrong? I mean youre speaking to someone who does this method often and know of others who use this method. Just face it, I beat the Opana ER.

The only thing you beat are your kidneys.

Tryptamite
21-10-2013, 17:49

You may be getting a large portion of oxymorphone into your shot but you are also getting gel and other nasty shit in there. It probably won't hurt to do it a few times or infrequently but doing it regularly will undoubtedly cause you problems down the line. That gunk has to be deposited somewhere in the body, either in the veins or the lungs.

Survival0200
21-10-2013, 20:32
You wouldn't shoot a squirrel, even if it got you high, would you? :D

liquidfyre
31-10-2013, 08:29
IS there a new way of IV'ing the new oxymorphone g74 i'ved USTFSE and haven't come up with much on the site. The new crushable yellow g74 . Any tek on how to prep for IV?

Thanks!

JDilla
31-10-2013, 08:40
I've recently been reading about how much difficulty people have had preparing opana er for injecting. It's not difficult, and you don't need to do anything crazy. It's actually pretty simple if you think about it. Oxymorphone originally came in 1mg ampules for injection. Opana er comes in 20mg and 40mg. The oral bioavailability is only 10%, and snorting doesn't really change it that much. You only need a few mgs if you're iv-ing, and thats the key.

I'd just like to point out that this information is inaccurate and those who are opiate naive should take this drug with caution, for it is hella powerful, particularly for beginners. Please know that the bioavailability of oxymorphone (opana) is very different when taken orally compared to when snorted. In fact, snorting oxymorphone increasing the bioavailability about by about 400%. In other words, about 40% of the drug will be absorbed compared to 10% when taken orally.

JDilla
31-10-2013, 08:42
IS there a new way of IV'ing the new oxymorphone g74 i'ved USTFSE and haven't come up with much on the site. The new crushable yellow g74 . Any tek on how to prep for IV?

I actually started a thread called, how to inject opana er (something along the lines of that) where you can find your answer. Just do an advanced search for 'threads started by' and enter my username (JDilla) and you'll be able to easily find it. Good luck.

JDilla
31-10-2013, 08:55

hahahahaha!! that had to be the most ignorant thing I've read in a while. the sad part is, i think you honestly believe it. you really are an idiot..we'll be reading about you in the news soon enough. The health & safety risks associated with this don't even require an explanation they're so obvious...i mean come on man, use your brain..

matt13104
17-05-2014, 01:35
ROFL, I can't believe you just said that... How do you think it's used for MRIs? They inject it into your veins. Hahaha, thanks, I needed that... You always provide the funny.

It's a bad idea to inject pills, just not so much for that reason.

Yeah, they also inject you with Barium, a radioactive liquid, to do abdominal scans, etc.. By that logic I can inject daily Barium. But in realiy, I would shortly be dead.

TheLostBoys
01-06-2014, 22:45
If people aren't scared of using needles for pills, I'm thinking go the safer route & plug them, I doubt plugging up the arse is scarier/repulsive than shooting up with a needle

TheLostBoys
01-06-2014, 22:51
I'd just like to point out that this information is inaccurate and those who are opiate naive should take this drug with caution, for it is hella powerful, particularly for beginners. Please know that the bioavailability of oxymorphone (opana) is very different when taken orally compared to when snorted. In fact, snorting oxymorphone increasing the bioavailability about by about 400%. In other words, about 40% of the drug will be absorbed compared to 10% when taken orally.

Has anyone used the method of crushing up the g74 into fine powder & then pouring it in a small glass with soda or carbonated seltzer water & leaving it in their for 8 to 10 hours & then drinking the concoction? Does it make the oral BA higher than 10%?

Snorting does too much damage to the lungs.......

Leavenworth
10-06-2014, 16:05
U can iv them and it's easy. I've had a script of 40er and IR5s for a year now. Take the er and put in oven at 500 on a piece of foil bout two inches square then when it starts to get like a carmel color take it out and fold the foil over it and smash it round the size of a quarter. Put it back in for a few min till it gets a fuzz darker then take it out and let cool.When cool peel it off foil and put in spoon with 2cc water and heat slightly and I use end of the syringe to massage it around till it's all dissolved. Use filter of sorts cuz the timerx will be in pieces so I push them out the way best as possible then pull up a full shot and go to town!! Sure if u can snort 30er than u can shoot half that but I've done 2 40er back to back with no prob then started doing 2 shots at a time which is kinda hard without help. U can get two 1cc shots out of an er is normal but can almost fit a whole in one if u take the time to suck it up cuz its thicker the less water u use. If u use a 27 gauge or bigger it's easier to suck up then put it in a 29 gauge for use. U can also use a pan and put the pill in the foil in it and on med to high heat cook till med dark Carmel color then smash it down to help take less time to dissolve then ur ready for spoon. Make sure u watch them carefully when cookin them. DON'T walk away cuz ull burn em then there useless pretty much.Its a hell of a rush and will last around 8 hours for me the irs don't last as long but are still a good rush as well. I use four ir5s and filter em and enjoy and I get two full shots from that. Hope that helps!!

Leavenworth
10-06-2014, 16:15
If snorted the new ers will just clog in ur nose. Maybe ask ur Dr for irs so u can snort a few but get the five mg cuz they are the old white one and are better than the pink 10s. But if u iv them I think the pink ones are better but don't last as long as the er of course.

BeachBum4u
10-06-2014, 18:25
I started getting the generics 3-4 months ago because the pharmacy said it was all they could get. I was pissed at first but I had no choice, so I took them. Then I get to my car and I realize they are just the like the stop signs yellows (40mg) and they crush like cake. No problem! Unfortunately, I used the smoke the old 40mgs and I figure it has to be better to snort these things than smoke them. I did that for like a year and a half and it was getting to where I was coughing shit up every morning but hey, like a lot of others, I just can't stop and unfortunately I do need to be on pain meds...

southeast
10-06-2014, 21:32
mmmmmmmm.... opana..... yumyumyumyum,

dix28
25-06-2014, 03:42
The proven method that actually works is the alcohol extraction. Use 91% isopropyl only! Not a weaker solution. Put 200-300 units of it on the pill, stir occasionally about 5 mins. Grab filter, then draw up alcohol and place in a new spoon or whatever. after this is finished, just place on a med/low heat on the stove until it evaporates. Then put water on the spoon the alcohol was in and scrape the surface (should be a film on the spoon the alcohol evaporated in) till it's mixed.....then IV and enjoy.

chase_in_56ace
25-06-2014, 03:54
Regretfully asked for opana er last doc visit. Never asking for that garbage again, I'm better off with OP 80s Cuz of the oral Ba. When my roxi 30s were gone, my opana barely got me out of withdrawal

Lorne???
25-06-2014, 12:47
Yeah I fucking hate opana(ER, if you get lucky enough to get IR's, there amazing)

And people in this thread are idiots. The alcohol extraction method is the only one that is feasible, and even it doesn't get you the full dose. Cooking in an oven!?! Heating up a pill with coating?
This thread is almost to stupid to live.

Harrisment
25-06-2014, 13:32
Regretfully asked for opana er last doc visit. Never asking for that garbage again, I'm better off with OP 80s Cuz of the oral Ba. When my roxi 30s were gone, my opana barely got me out of withdrawal

Did you get brand or generics? The Activas generics crush up just like the old formula and can easily be snorted. The name brand are trash.

Also, as far as insufflated I've found the generic ER's to be superior to the IR's for some reason that I haven't been able to explain. For example, a 10 mg ER feels about twice as strong and hits much harder than a 10 mg IR. It's strange. I was pretty let down with the IR's to be honest. I'm sure they are great if you inject, but I don't mess with the needle.

chase_in_56ace
01-07-2014, 00:40
Did you get brand or generics? The Activas generics crush up just like the old formula and can easily be snorted. The name brand are trash.

Also, as far as insufflated I've found the generic ER's to be superior to the IR's for some reason that I haven't been able to explain. For example, a 10 mg ER feels about twice as strong and hits much harder than a 10 mg IR. It's strange. I was pretty let down with the IR's to be honest. I'm sure they are great if you inject, but I don't mess with the needle.

I filled the name brand Endos. These really blow. Is actavis the best generic bRand to fill?

unsimplyme
08-07-2014, 08:35
Does it matter if they use 99% or 70% isopropyl alcohol??

Lorne???
08-07-2014, 11:29
^^^ I wouldn't think so, of course 95% or whatever it is is preferable.

unsimplyme
08-07-2014, 15:39
Thank you Lorne, captain, & everybody else!! Something happened & would've been worse without this thread. Thanks again