Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: South Australia v. Swainsona formosa

lil angel15

Bluelight Crew
Pill Info Request: South Australia v. Swainsona formosa​

This thread has been created to centralise all Pill Info Requests into State/Territory specific groups. The reason for this change is due to an influx of PIR’s flooding the Australian Drug Discussion over the preceding months (Oct 08 – Mar 09). It’s important to note that this thread has not been created to limit the amount of PIR’s in AusDD, rather, it’s been created to ensure important HR information is not lost within a sea of requests on the front page. The goal is to centralise all general PIR’s within their locality specific threads, which will then allow for easier search functionality, as well as ensuring people don’t overlook PIR’s of specific HR interest. Rest assured that any pill that presents a ‘real’ threat to the health and well being of users will be afforded its own thread. Similarly, any pill that is in mass circulation and with a wide user base will also be afforded its own thread.

It’s requested that when responding with comments about specific pills that you annotate within the text of your post which pill you’re discussing. Alternatively, quote the PIR post and respond accordingly. All the usual requirements of PIR’s will still be required, however, more diligence will need to be shown when creating/responding to posts. If everyone could take an extra second to put a header on their posts indicating what pill they are requesting/providing information on then it will make everyone’s life a great deal easier. Alternatively, rather than using the quick reply function, use the ‘Go Advanced’ function and put a title on your post.

If you’re unaware of what is required within Pill Info requests, as well as not allowed, then please read the Australian Drug Discussion Guidelines. This will ensure your post is not unapproved or edited due to insufficient detail or guideline breaches. Detailed below is the generally accepted template for PIR’s.

Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

It’s expected that it will take some time to become accustomed to the new requirements surrounding PIR’s. It is, however, in the best interests of the forum that we try and make the transition as smoothly as possible and with least resistance. If anyone has ideas on how to improve the Pill Reporting/Requesting system within AusDD then feel free to discuss it in the Centralising Pill Info Requests into State and Territory groups thread. Any ideas and suggestions to make the forum a better place are always welcomed. :)

Name: Dove
Colour: Purple
Logo: Dove
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Scored: Yes
Bevel: None
Texture:
Smell: Chemical
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

Name: Equals sign/Eleven. Two parallel lines
Colour: Green
Logo: Equals sign/Eleven. Two parallel lines
Height/diameter: Larger than average
Weight: Unsure
Scored: Yes
Bevel: No
Texture: Quite hard and well made. Only a few crumbs left over in the bag, and only a few crumbs when bitten in half.
Smell: No smell
Taste: Bitter, normal pill taste.
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: No
Mandelin Reagent Result: No

Sorry about the lack of info.
Had a few over the weekend just passed.
Wondering if any one else has had these?
Also good to bump the SA pill info thread up =).

long time reader, 1st time poster.

i wanna know about those blue equals too, cause i am fed up with the shit here in adel and want to just buy a heap of good ones (or at least active ones) to stash.

I thought they were pretty good. MDxx + Meth.
Better than the CK's going around here.

Thanks Jake.

Im not heaps connected, but its been pretty dry here the last few weeks. So if these blue ones are any good i might stock up on them if i can find someone selling them.

Got someone else trying out another type tonight, so will let you know if thats any good

Pill ID cK's SA Adelaide

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

Name:Speckled Ck's
Colour:beige/green speckled only (slight - not like the crowns) some brown specks emerging from inside
Logo:cK (calvin Klein
Height: 1.5 mm
Diameter: 5mm
Scored:no
Bevel:yes
Texture: smooth
Smell:Not that distinct
Taste: Not as potent or chemically as some pills, but like most mdxx pills and kinda gross i didn't drop the pill just put on my tongue for few seconds i have to work today.
Reagent Tested:N/a
Marquis Reagent Result:N/a
Mandelin Reagent Result:N/a

Last edited by a moderator:

Colour:beige/green speckled only (slight - not like the crowns) some brown specks emerging from inside
Taste: Not as potent or chemically as some pills, but like most mdxx pills and kinda gross i didn't drop the pill just put on my tongue for few seconds i have to work today.

Good report but without testing the pills we get the report does little. A tester can be bought for 30 bucks and will provide more info and pay for itself after one use on a decent pill:)

Word of mouth says these are K bombs. Be careful!

i'd be happy with a kbomb if i railed it... Have these been tested/consumed - pill reports users said they did nothing. Would ketamine come up in a reagent test cos according to that website there was nothing?

I just railed half so will see where that takes me... the taste is somewhat sweet but still chemical like, kinda like cough medicine, but more chemically. it does not smell or tastle like k, not that I can really define the smell or taste of k...

When i broke the pill in half, it broke really easily... the pill was a sticky crumbly ( i could break it where i wanted to instead of it just crumbling, but with ease, wasn't hard). Also, the green speckles on the outside of the pill were kinda chunkier inside and harder to crush into lines than the beige

Last edited:
*ADELAIDE PILLS WARNING* BLUE mercedes and Nikes

PLZ i haven't come on bluelight for a very long time but i have made this effort because i cannot stress how bad these pills are...
i am absolutely disgusted in what has happened to the rave scene in adelaide...
every one i know that have taken these pills are experiencing
HEADACHES, HEART PALPITATIONS, SHAKES, NAUSEA!!!!!!
plz stay away!!!!!!

(QUOTE FROM PILL REPORTS)

User Report: My friend and I had Blue Nike's Friday night.. They look like prescription tablets cuz they're really smooth and they're light blue.

I had one and was ok, just felt very restless and sketchy.. Then about 4 hours later (i think) I had 3/4.. I got very drowsy and think I almost drifted off to sleep but then started shaking uncontrollably. My heart rate went crazy and i was shaking and rocking really badly. I couldn't breathe properly either.

My friend had same as me and couldn't swallow and had a massive migraine. I had a really bad pressure headache. We didn't sleep until last night. She said she felt like she was going to die, and a couple of times I think she stopped breathing.

The only thing that got me through it was thinking it would last only like 5 hours but this horrible feeling lasted about 16 hours. After sleeping for 12 hours last night I still feel really shakey and edgy today. Stay away from these, seriously. Warn everybody you know!

Posted on July 12, 2009, 3:59 am GMT by wicked so
Thanks for putting this up
i can't believe Adelaide is getting this bad :( selling duds is one thing, selling what is essentially poison is another! I just hope shit like this doesn't kill the pill life in Adelaide, if anyone dies or get hospitalised from this shit the police crackdown will be even worse... :(
Posted on July 12, 2009, 4:00 am GMT by chasers
As said before I felt the exact same as u and your friend, But ours were the Mercedes and 2 dodgy ones. Looked like the logo's had been messed with.
No one should take either of these pills.
I am still shaking and feel like I have been kicked in the head. Looked similar to panadol tablets.
Adelaide should all say No.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 4:09 am GMT by adequate27
I'll try and get my friend to get a picture of them. Agree 100% with you wicked so, anyone who has a conscience would not make or sell these! My friend said the feeling should wear off after 48 hours, I hope so because I am still feeling like shite!
Posted on July 12, 2009, 4:40 am GMT by kingpin007
^^^

you got pipe bombed lol .. never mind ... smoke a few cones & try eat some toast or something and pop a multi vitamin and go back to bed , sleeping it off is the best thing..

There were pink ones that were bzp as well , someone mentioned they are from new zealand-->

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=14305

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=13911

get a photo up and I will add to my bzp thread-->

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=384535
Posted on July 12, 2009, 4:44 am GMT by pillme
these are going around melbourne aswell same thing shit stay away
Posted on July 12, 2009, 6:35 am GMT by bubble doog
these contain DXM!
my friend had a blood test and were found to contain a whole heap of this stuff as well as other stuff.
if you drank while taking these your head and body will ache. all you can do is ride it out. you will experience massive headaches and all the like.
you might get feelings of paranoia as well especially if you take too many.
do not be ashamed to go to the hospital either. there have been a few ppl that have been in hospital so they will know how to treat you.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 6:54 am GMT by chasers
Bubbledog do you have any idea what other stuff was in them?? The mercedes have the same effects. I am wondering if they would mix dxm with Pipes.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 6:55 am GMT by kingpin007
^^

symptoms say dxm as well but with the rapid heart rate or heart palpitations and migraine headache says bzp as well ..

it would be fucked if these are DXM + BZP combo ...

can anyone regeant test these and taste them to see if these are acidic sour tasting ?
Posted on July 12, 2009, 10:04 am GMT by jakeperson
Had these on Friday night. But consumed after Mephedrone. Was quite nice but my judgment was very off. Every one in the club including mates seemed to be quite loved up and having a good time. Mate who drops fairly often said it was the best pill of his life, with his eyes in the back of his head almost to the point of worrying. Another also spewed blood after 5 in around 2 hours. Understandable. Haha. Could be two batches, would avoid to be safe. Also could be MDMA + pipe combo as these have been starting to pop up more and more.

Best to stay away, stop buying pills until quality comes back.
As I said my judgement was impaired.

(Also, didn't get to look at the pill, bouncers were sussing hard, so could have been any, but was told they were Blue Nikes.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 10:34 am GMT by bearlove
Thanks for the warning - sounds like a shocking pill, DXM + Pipers isnt unknown (sadly)
http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1713
Would love a picture / test on these things
BL*Mod
Posted on July 12, 2009, 11:25 am GMT by p i l l s
had 1 of these after a few good pills. Tasted sour and fizzed on my tongue, kicked in pretty quick. Started of ok then got real jittery, paranoid and confused.Had a real bad miagraine, Lasted 11 hours. was very shakey and had a rapid heart rate for around 12hrs. Didnt sleep for 20hrs after consumed. Dont feel That bad today but still pretty shakey at times.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 11:51 am GMT by tarantulas
Sadly when logging onto the home page of pillreports, all three featured 'adulterated' pills are coincidentally in ADELAIDE.
I mentioned these blue nikes on the mercedes report.. i havent consumed the nikes but i spoke with FOUR separate friends today who all had them last night , reported shakes, nausea, headaches lasting in excess of 10 hours.
Someone tried selling me these along with mercedes last night, i cant believe the nerve of some people just wanting a quick buck.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 12:02 pm GMT by blebleble
well i gotta say.. i liked it. kinda. its true.. shocking comedown.. feels a bit gritty.. but like the man said.. have a cone, and eat some toast (i like it with promite) and i suggest some headache pills for the headache.. works a treat. i didnt feel any nausia, just the shakes.. but then.. i dont mind a bit of baby gets shakey after school.
most people i had em with complain like softcore kids after (cos im seriously hardcore i never complain) but they still want me to be buying more. cos there are good times to be had. just ensure you have pot, headaches pills and the day off... you'sll be right... beggers cant be choosers at this late stage unfortately
Posted on July 12, 2009, 12:09 pm GMT by chasers
blebleble: U are not Freakin serious. If someone fucking dies from this shit. Grow up and this was certainly not a good time. For the poor kids out there who are popping for the first time and have this Crap are going to think that this real X. Obviously you only care about the money factor.
These Pills the mercedes and the Nikes Blue should not be consumed. Especially in Adelaide. Bad
Posted on July 12, 2009, 12:19 pm GMT by blebleble
no dude, i said it had a bad come down... im just a lil girlie user, i buy of some guy and share with my friends of a weekend is all.. its all true whats you've all said, but.. but i still thought there were good times to be had.. was adding context...but whatevs.. yeh.. its definitly got a gritty gross ending... but i still bought more.. take that as you will.. have a great weekend :)(feel free to hunt me down and sell me your better pills :) )
Posted on July 12, 2009, 12:26 pm GMT by chasers
Yeah chilled we had three and it was not a pleasant thing. Three mdma pills would have been different. Adelaide is turning into crazy times. these are not ecstacy and is not safe. There is so much junk being sold in NZ and Adelaide it's just not worth it and these people should not be labelling it as Mdma.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 12:39 pm GMT by jakeperson
These reports all sounds totally different to every one I've heard.

Blebleble: You sound like a dealer/presser trying to push your shit.
These drugs are far worse for you than MDMA. Don't encourage their use. And if you are one of those two, quality over quantity/price is what we want.
If you can't get MDMA don't bother.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 12:49 pm GMT by chasers
Well said Jake absolutely. Everyone should be warned and say No to these and any others in Radelaide. Things being tampered with, it's disgusting. Who's to say that another lot will be resold with a different Logo. They all sound like the Dodgy Batman pills. Same type of Effects. Beware guy's no good times here.
Ps: I am not a dude and I do not deal. You shouldn't write shit like that on here.
Posted on July 12, 2009, 2:40 pm GMT by nzhonaj
to those guys who think that stuff is bzp and/or tmp(sp.?) its defintely not that, ive had heaps of that stuff from nz when it was legal there and it was like nothing even close to that, at least not in the mix that was coming out of the official labs there, not sure that it matter what exactly it was but defintely not bzp

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=17569

Mod Edit: Please post Pill info & warnings in the approriate thread, and use the above pill info guidelines & template. Also, try to make your posts a little bit more structured, it's quite hard to read.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this'll end up getting merged with the other pill threads, but thanks for posting a warning. The more that people are aware of the trash going around, the better.

Mercedes have been confirmed as DXM + Pieprazine combo by reagent testing. Merging with PIR thread SA.

That sounds like a really nasty combo, especially if taken with with another pill containing actual MDMA.

Fuck I hate what the pill scene has become.

Um jesus fucking christ people stop buying pills! I know its hard and you just wanna get loved up and have a good time but theres basically no good pills in Adelaide! Just admit it to yourselves and have a break!

I havent bought pills since I got dudded and its been really hard... I got some 4mmc to tide me over but theres no way Im buying any more pills til the cunts making them either die ( preferably ) get caught and locked up or just give up from people saying NO!

Cunts, all of them!@

Name: Outpressed Pink Dove
Colour: Pink
Logo: Dove
Height: Looks the usual, didn't measure
Diameter: See above
Scored: Unsure
Bevel: Unsure
Texture: Smooth, really good press
Smell: Strong Aniseed
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: No
Marquis Reagent Result: -
Mandelin Reagent Result: -

Different to old doves because they are outpressed. Would be good to hear any info on them. Cheers guys!