• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4-Methylmethcathinone, is it on customs prohibited import list?

Esotericism

Bluelighter
I'm unable to find whether or not it is specifically listed, all help appreciated.

I'm very aware its illegal but that wasn't what i was asking, I'm also aware its a 5ht2b agonist and as for importing it and selling as ecstasy, I'm extremely against passing off one substance as something else.

Yeah man if you get caught importing it you will get into a little bit of trouble seeing as it is an analogue of cathinone. It isn't listed as such but as I said before it is an analogue soooo yeah try if you like though nobody is going to hold you back lol.

I think a little bit of trouble is a bit of an understatement haha, anyhow exactly what I wanted to hear thanks.

is 4-methylmethcathinone what was in the neo doves, fun to find out they can cause parkinsons disease!!!

is 4-methylmethcathinone what was in the neo doves, fun to find out they can cause parkinsons disease!!!

Yes among other things.

Do you have a source for the Parkinsons claim? I was under the impression that it was a different RC that caused that?

I have had some seized by customs a few weeks ago. Just got a letter, but in the letter they said 'white power...tested positive for Alprazolam (Xanax)". Surprisingly little trouble for 2grams of xanax (which would be 1000+ doses?)

I was under the impression it caused effects that were under what was considered parkinson'sesk symptoms, I'd liek to be pointed in the direction of where you pulled that from if possible
I have had some seized by customs a few weeks ago. Just got a letter, but in the letter they said 'white power...tested positive for Alprazolam (Xanax)". Surprisingly little trouble for 2grams of xanax (which would be 1000+ doses?)
Wonder why it tested up as alprazolam, also what was the trouble your looking at?

Wait weren't some people finding parkinson-like side effects from MDPV? Wrong research chem maybe?

Wonder why it tested up as alprazolam, also what was the trouble your looking at?

Well, the letter was the only trouble. Just a 'warning' which in the long run is meaningless. Not really sure why it tested up as it did, guess it was just them using inspecific field tests. But it was only 2 grams. Maybe if it was more it would of caused more trouble.

Got to love customs "love letters", I'm still amazed they thought 2 grams of what they thought was alprazolam was only worth the seizure warning,could of flooded areas with that much product.

No, there were parkinson's like symptoms reported in Advanced DD following high dose repeated use.

No, there were parkinson's like symptoms reported in Advanced DD following high dose repeated use.

Phase_dancer, given that you know a fair bit about a lot of things, do you think using Mephedrone once or twice in the 300-600mg range would cause significant damage. eg. More then using MDMA a few times? Thanks

Unfortunately there hasn't been much if any research done on MDPV, so I can't really answer your question. The reported symptoms were from consistent use, but I couldn't rule out the possibility of short term damage.

The australian customs act does not have an analogs clause. It only has a derivatives clause and this substance does not fall within the definition of that. So most of the statements above are technically false.

However, the customs act basically hasn't been updated for a long time because a more recent legislative instrument is used for more recent drug schedulings [but curiously most people here don't know about it]. This substance would definitely be covered by the analogs clause of the federal criminal code act, 'border controlled drugs' as an analog of amphetamine, ephedrine and probably a few other things. And before anyone lectures me on the nature of analogs please actually read this legislation as it has the widest definition of analogs of any australian legislation.

naturally this substance is also covered under the analogs clauses of the various state drug acts [erroneously quoted as a customs matter above] and customs can and will enforce these in collaboration with state police.

It is also currently under review by the TGA and will in all likelihood pass into S9 in the next few weeks/months. The federal S9 schedule is automatically enacted as law by each state legislation.