Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

basic meth/speed questions

skatkid

Bluelighter
ive been wanting to get some speed for a while and today got some from a friends dealer. i asked for speed and he said no he has base and sold me a gram. ive only done ecstasy before so i was expecting a powder but its like a pinkish gel/goo. just wondering is this normal and also how do u use the goo? itd be hard to snort i imagine so are u meant to cut it and if so with what? plan to use it for a rave this week end to get a nice kick. cheers

Im not that experienced with speed here in Australia. But the goo is an unpure form of meth.
In Europe if the speed is gooey then the speed is cut with a solvent. The speed there is amphetamine sulphate not meth, meth is almost impossible to obtain in most parts of Europe.

There were alot of people selling it at clubs as liquidized speed that looked like spit, i just laughed at them when they tried to sell it. I ran into sum of it long time ago and it was cut with an evaporating non toxic solvent, they do it so it weighs more. I just put it on foil and in a warm place evaporated it then chopped it up with my Licence.

Speed thats cut with a solvent
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0806071705.jpg

Very pure
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0811070114.jpg

I am guessing what u have is meth as it is pinkish which would mean either the pseudoephedrine wasnt cleaned or there was RP in the final product. no one knows exactly what ur speed contains. U could try a Acetone wash to get rid of impurities. I got rid of alot of Glucose that way long time ago once.

sounds just like south coast meth to me buddy! nothing wrong with the smelly shit! Odds on it will be far stronger than the crap being sold as ice on the east coast at the moment!

if ya want to snort it - leave the baggie open until dry (add some gluc if ya really want to!)

if ya want to smoke it - smoke it

if ya want to drop it - drop it

if ya want to shelve it - shelve it

just dont iv it dude

however separating into 3rds and capping em - consumed over the night will make you part of that rave honky!

Yeah its normal. Just dip your finger in and lick it followed by a drink.

speed in aus is pretty much base cut with something to aid snorting.

Yeah that's normal man, most speed over this way is gooey stuff... Usually not to bad but every now and then you get some shit gooey stuff! If you start to use it a bit more often you should be able to tell the difference between good gooey stuff and bad stuff from just smelling it and depending on what colour it is; I have found the best speed to be nice wet (not gooey) crystals that were a slight beige colour!

I've been sold a powdery speed a couple of times now and thought it was cut to shit because it wasn't gooey, I soon learnt that it was pure and was the bomb! You could do anything you wanted with it and it lasted so much longer then any other shit out their... Oh apart from the cold stuff that is lol.

I suggest wrapping a point or two in a tally-ho and bombing that shit, I've found that way to work best.

agree with mushi - have had primo gear that has been coloured yellow, pink, brown, beige...however you know what is what when you strike the clear shards straight off the plate!!!

cheers for the replies guys. i thought meth had a bad bioavailibility when swallowed hence why most ppl snort it. so u guys reckon itd still be a decent high if eaten?

if i did want to go the snorting option, just leave it to dry yeah? or shuld i cut it with a bit of glucose. also in terms of the high how does it compare swallowing vs snorting.

No dont cut it, just dry it and cut it up with an ID if ur racking. Eating it will be fine just bomb it wrapped in say a ciggie paper. The high wont be different. Racking it up will make u come up faster tho.

cheers for the replies guys. i thought meth had a bad bioavailibility when swallowed hence why most ppl snort it. so u guys reckon itd still be a decent high if eaten?

if i did want to go the snorting option, just leave it to dry yeah? or shuld i cut it with a bit of glucose. also in terms of the high how does it compare swallowing vs snorting.

Nah you just don't get as strong of a rush as you would if you smoked it or what not but it still works pretty nicely; it will last longer as well if you eat it.

If you wanted to snort it you could either A) Let it dry out until it is powdery or B) Cut it with something that will absorb the moisture, ie. glucose but it's better to let it dry. I find the high between the two administered methods to pretty much be the same except snorting will be shorter acting and a little bit stronger oh it will come on faster as well.

bomb it! if you are a noob and give it a snort, guaranteed you will think you just licked satans arsehole and flossed your teeth with some shit dags to boot!!! might take away from experience haahaa!

if you are ravin' then def bomb it - it will carry you till sunrise!

^ It won't carry him till sunrise, if it's good it should carry him to sunset the next day hahaha. If he takes the whole gram though that is lol.

^ It won't carry him till sunrise, if it's good it should carry him to sunset the next day hahaha. If he takes the whole gram though that is lol.

haa haa! very true there mush meister!

oh the days of no tolerance ;)

Godspeed ay :p

haha u know it.

ok ive decided ill bomb it. ive got 4 white supermen for the night u reckon if i take a quarter of a gram to begin with then another quarter about half way thru the night i shuld be sweet?

i plan to leave at about 530am cause i have work at 10 the next day. work is pretty easy and my boss isnt in so im not too worried but will i be able to grab a couple quick hours sleep before work. (i have about 50mg of valium and codeine to help get thru the day)

haha u know it.

will i be able to grab a couple quick hours sleep before work.

If you are going to have at least 5 points of that stuff I doubt that you will be able to get any sleep before work. Well, thats if its anygood though.

Uh yeah, if you have no tolerance to speed, then you're almost certainly not going to be able to sleep before work. Or probably some time after, especially if you take a dose as high as 1/4 of a G. You could always just bomb some more before going to work, if your job is the kind where you can get away with being a little sketchy and manic.

Just putting it out there, but I'd recommend a lower dose than 1/4G. If it's anything close to pure that's a lot of speed for a newbie. If you're eating it, I'd start with a point and see how that does you, then kick it up if you feel the need. Can always take more.

I've only ever tried meth on its own in meth based pills (not meth/mdma mix, although i've had some of those as well), found it to just be annoying more than anything else. Made me feel very awake, but no real euphoria etc, didnt make me want to be awake, so basically it was like a big caffeine dose with much worse insomnia. On the other hand I've taken 60mg Aderall (racemic amphetamine mixture) that I managed to get off of some good friends of mine from the US whove moved here, and they were much better, with a constant, very strong euphoria, to me anyway it feels a lot like mdma without the muntered feeling (and not quite the same empathy), and longer lasting as well.

Has anyone else here found amphetamine to affect them significantly more than meth? I was always under the impression that meth was the more potent chemical of the two.

THnks for your response in advance :)

Possibly you took a low dose, or were just plain in a shitty mood beforehand? Meth can be hit or miss sometimes. It can also be very subtle, I've had times when I've being hitting the gear pretty hard and at the time feel perfectly sober, but when I looked back on it later on I realised just how hard I was actually buzzing, and that the way I was acting was totally out of line for how I'd act sober.

Then I've had times when I've dosed and been hit with that insane rush of warm tingling euphoria that just blows anything else out of the water (except maybe a dose of good MDMA).

I think quality of the gear and the mood you're in beforehand has a lot to do with it.

can you smoke base?? last time i was in australia couldnt get any meth but some base, which was wet/pastey orange/red tint base, it just burned fizzled and turned black! but as for iv/50cc was extremely awesome speeding my titties off!