• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

blowing smoke in a person's face

Unless you have a kind of relationship where you do that kind of shit to each other, its a sign of great disrespect

Or at least it is with everyone i know

Ya if its with your good friends we usually just do it sometimes in a joking manner. But if its not clear that it was meant jokingly then very disrespectful imo.

This kid that doesn't really like me did it the other day although im not sure what he meant by it. It was annoying but whatever. I like it when cute girls do it but typically they aim more for your mouth than your eyes [because that can sting!].

Blatant disrespect IMO. I would get very upset if someone did this to me even a friend.

i hate when its just dudes smoking and they blow a fat bong rip right in your face

like BLAHHH *cough cough* right in your face

i mean would you striaght up breath as hard as you could in someones face? I sure wouldnt.

idk...if you're shotgunning it to a hot chick, it's cool.

but man to man is a no-no.

Yeh, pretty disrespectful but if someone gets bong smoke blown in their faces it usually means theyre unwelcome and arent really friends anyway.

We dont take it THAT seriously, but every now and then we muck around and do it. It is pretty bad though, I wouldnt do it to someone I only just met.

If someone blows a puff of some weed smoke my direction, it's cool. But if they completely exhale or do tobacco smoke all up in my face, then it's not cool.

Not cool. I hate when I'm standing somewhere (Like outside the library by the steps) smoking a cigarette and someone will come up from behind and walk right by me as I'm exhaling in their face. I feel like such a dick, but at the same time it's like jesus christ don't walk right by me if I'm smoking.

Its depends...

If I'm like I'm a dragon and blahhhhhh then no its not offensive if there is smoke blowing.

However if I walk up to a group of people and I'm like, "Yo, whats up." and some jackass blows smoke into my face its fightin time.

ya ive seen someone get smacked for this. I personally hate it and will get pretty pissed about it. I can smoke with my own fucking lungs dick.

Yeah its disrespectful. I dont see much of a point to this thread..

i find it pretty rude and annoying unless it's a friend doing it to me to get me out from being couch locked, even then it's still annoying. the last thing i want is some dirty pricks breath in my face