Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to clean crackpipe?

noysy

Bluelighter
ey guys didnt know where to post this so just posted it here, wondering what to clean a crack pipe with? I have a lot of black residue shit in the bowl due to bad quality meth... which I cant seem to get off with cotton bud + detergent.

thanks for any advice :)

Simply fill a pot 1/4 of the way with water, bring to a boil, put a lid on it, open the steam release on the lid(may just be a hole in lid). Next hold the pipe so the steam can flow through it, then remove the pipe and use something to gently scrape the resin out. The steam makes the resin separate form the glass very easily. I have found that it is the best way to get all of the resin out(you may need to manipulate your scraping tool) without using chemicals.

Or you can do this:
1. Fill your pot with just enough water to completely submerge your pipe.
2. Place pot on a stove and add 1-2 cups sugar. Stir sugar making sure it fully dissolves.
3. Bring the sugar water to a boil, and remove from heat.
4. Using tongs, carefully place your dirty pipe in the hot sugar water solution.
5. Let sit until water has cooled enough so you can move the pipe around in the water.
6. Move the pipe around, pour the water out of the pipe, and re-submerge the pipe a few times to loosen the resin.
7. Once you feel your pipe is sufficiently clean, remove the pipe, and rinse it with clean water.
8. Use paper towels to strain the liquid from the resin pieces.
9. Discard liquid.
10. Let resin dry.

Chux Magic Eraser.

Get it from your local supermarket.

Don't use it too often though because i think it's abrasive.

Oh yeah and you don't need any chemicals, just water and a magic eraser.

I swear it works like... um magic ;)

Pipe cleaners seem to work alright although I have not got to much experience in this area as I smashed my cracky about 4 years ago I swore never to own/smoke through a cracky again... Didn't happen though lol.

I never really got any black residue in mine though when I was using as all the stuff around that time seemed to be of pretty high quality so you just got left overs in the actual pipe bit which was easily cleaned by administering a flame to it and smoking/melting those left over bits...

If you have a gas stove top light the flame and hold the pipe over it for a few minutes. Works everytime.

The pipe will obviously get hot of course so use a towel or something to hold it.

Just imagine what your lungs look like after a crack binge ...

This is why I dont smoke that shit ....

pots not good either but hey atleast its natural ..

Yes yes magic eraser! Get a pair of tweezers with the wet magic and twist it around for a little while. Scrub the outside of it as well. Don't use soap unless you want your pipper tasting like it.

thanks guys ended up cleaning it with steel wool.. the quality of meth isnt that good atm which sucks so am giving the cracky a brake for a while.

Just imagine what your lungs look like after a crack binge ...

This is why I dont smoke that shit ....

pots not good either but hey atleast its natural ..

That's what meth bongs are for. And dont tip the water out either ;) haha

dont give it a break, BREAK it. Meth is a terrible shit drug that will take your money, and give you nothing in return. Go scam a Psychiatrist for Dex if you love amphets that much, fuck the meth off man, its horrid. I do smack, and I can tell you the amount of meth heads i know are 100x worse than any junkie.

Awwwww, looks like a lil someone couldn't handle his meth usage and got addicted/lost all his friends and family members and is generally great big fuck-up nowadays, all the time cursing methamphetamine for your inability to just quit using it!!!!!!

Boo-fucking-hoo...! Write me one of them 'Meth Poems', so I can print it out and wipe my dirty arse with it, cry-bab b b by!

I twisted a napkin into a roll and pushed it in then put the end of the napkin in my battery drill and let it rip, seemed to do a good job.

Dont bother trying to smoke grass from a crack pipe :p

Yes yes magic eraser! Get a pair of tweezers with the wet magic and twist it around for a little while. Scrub the outside of it as well. Don't use soap unless you want your pipper tasting like it.

LOL countless times where im cleaning the inside of bowl forever trying to get black crap off, when it is actually melted polyester/cotton stuck on the outside of bowl from wiping it on end of cheap t-shirt heh..

Last edited:
Dont burnt it out with the gas stove unless you want to scar the fuck out of the glass and lose the temper.

Magic eraser every time

howdy fellow bluelighters,

i have unapproved a few posts in here as they were not relevant to the initial question asked & was contray to the forum guidelines.iciated if this thread could stick on topic :)

DO NOT USE STEEL WOOL! This will only scratch the bowl, which will tap your meth, wasting it as it will most likely burn. Chux magic eraser. Use a wood chazlic stick, can't thing of the name as anything metal or hard will scratch and direct the chux around (break it into a little square). Also using vodka will help remove some blackness, or better acetone but make sure to burn this off so an not to inhale fumes. Best idea to clean after every few bowls, and if you haven't been, you probably need a new pipe, or you will just be wasting your gear
:)