• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Poly-drug MEGA-Thread: If you abuse all kinds of drugs, check in here!

wingnutlives

Bluelighter
This is a thread for those of us who abuse any drug we can get our hands on - poly-drug abusers. Here's where you can check in.

(EDIT: this thread is for supporting those who are suffering from the negative effects of poly-drug abuse. -OverDone)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oxycontin, percocet, cocaine, flexeril, klonopin, adderall... just a mishmash of prescription whatevers for the past how many weeks? I just abuse everything I can get my hands on, anything to feel good and not deal with bad emotions. I am at a point where my body feels so unstable, it just wants me to stop, but I just keep going with the drugs. I guess I'm not ready to stop yet.

Well, enough about me. What's the story with you?

same here. I just use things to get me through the moment, but its not working, and I am finally realizing again that what gets me through the moment best is hard work. It makes me feel good about myself. I been abusing oxy mostly, but I do any presciption drug. I don't do like crack or heroin though. I probably would do a line of heroin if I got my hands on it though. so yah... lol thats my boring story hehe :p

*sniff sniff*

Ahhh the good old days. So much poly drug fun...

I recall one fateful weekend in Melbourne when I was renting a unit in Collingwood- I had just met my poly drug dealing future HUUUGE big mistake of a lover. Having partied the previous few weeks happily with very choice methamphetamine, ketamine and G, I scored some 1300 acid and went tripping and drinking with my friend- wandering all over the suburb and randonly going through squatter filled warehouses etc etc.

Got a text from previously mentioned Mr Mistake, who was quite the cutie, and I invited him over to hang out.

AND HANG OUT WE DID.

More acid. More ketamine. First time I smoked crystal mdma, G, methamphetamine- all day long. My friend declined and went home after being asleep in my bed. One thing led to another and yadda yadda yadda, the rest of the weekend was a fucking drug haze with some sex thrown in to the mix.

Next day, we were a little hungry, tired and missing our brains. Some rohypnol and xanax was washed down with some beer after a chicken kiev and mashed potatoes meal.

I loved poly drug nights. Last one I had only had weed, G and meth but best mix was definately acid, mdma and ketamine with good old meth thrown in.

Im known as a chronic poly drug abuser by my psychiatrist. I would take anything I thought was remotely fun and have tried a shitload of different drugs, even some I dont know the name of but are fucking the wickedist hallucinogens ever.

AHHH drugs

I miss theeeee

Dammit!!!! :X

I once thought the more different drugs mixed together, the better. Brains shutdown and are wired at the same time.
Some combinations just don't work too well together. Cannabis or other mild drugs were canceled by harder and then had to take more cannabis. I used to mix my all time favorite DXM with everything. I think I never used more than 6 different drugs at the same time. the euphoria gets multiplied if right shit is used together. Like weed+speed, dxm+opioids+weed,

Well i take morphine, gabapentin and clonazepam daily for pain and anxiety. I also drink sometimes and occasionally take nitrous or DXM. My typical mix for getting high is morphine+clonazepam+gabapentin+diphenhydramine. I'll often replace the diphenhydramine with dimenhydrinate, hydroxyzine, doxylamine or methotrimeprazine. So ya thats poly drug use for ya :\.

Best nights are the booze, coke, H, weed nights.

Maybe throw in some adderall during the day or xanax at night.

I fall in this category, except the only problem I ever really have is with heroin. These nights do usually end up being quite expensive though.

booze, weed, cocaine, ketamine, MDMA, valium and GBL, Ahhh what a two day birthday weekend.

i used to be like that before i got addicted to opiates.

on weekdays it would be benzos, opiates, weed, alcohol, gbl.
at the weekends i would add uppers to the mix. mostly
(meth-)amphetamine. sometimes cocaine.

i got so amped up that i had to swallow a shitload of downers
which made me very drowsy just so i had to use massive
amounts of uppers again. up and down and up and down.

this lasted for 3-4 years till i finally fell in love with opiates (heroin)
and didnt care for all the other substances anymore.

fuck it. uppers and downers work well together. I would add meth / speed / coke with heroin and weed and special K to fuck my brains for good and acid too.

I just chewed up 60mg of MS Contin... May throw back some ritalin later for a bit of a pharmacutical speedball.

For the most part, I stay with psychedelics and strong opiates/opioids. However, there are times when I hit my script of ritalin or score some benzodiazapines if I cannot find any opiates.

Last edited:
great thread idea!!

I'm mostly about the opiates now (with benzos here and there for wds), but when I first started drugging I would do and wanted to do anything and everything.

Over the course of one night I'd be doing heroin, coke, xanax, k-pins, adderall, rolls, vicodin, weed, ketamine, muscle relaxers, acid, salvia, etc. etc. etc.

The only thing I never did was crack and that was cause I really don't like coke, but I would like to try it.

Let's see...

3.5 years of smoking weed every day, ended January 2009, I've smoked it maybe 4 times since.

1.5 years of doing Ketamine binges, 7-14 days, 1-5 doses per day, ended July 2008.

Smoking cigarettes for 2-3 years daily.

Bit of a stint on the Cocaine a few weeks ago, but over that over-priced filth.

GBL, Mephedrone, Alcohol and Clonazepam are my new hurdles, and cigarettes, of course.

Drug use is coming to a close when my current stash is all gone, besides the odd toke, drink and...Cigarettes I'll quit in time, hehe. Oh and Clonazepam as prescribed. I really haven't abused my Clonazepam, but I'm already dependant after 5 weeks on it.

I used 37 drugs between the ages of 14 and before I turned 19.

i look back and i myself and say what kind of shit havent i done before i count the things i have done... by ftw i never used to turn down a night of coke and h then to valum and or xanax and alcohol to get down all the way and start over in the morning with a blast of dope just to stay welll fuck...

When multiple drugs are in my system I might get overly dissociated and I may panic a bit because it is all so hazy. But that has been fixed usually soon with another dose of drug

The only thing I never did was crack and that was cause I really don't like coke, but I would like to try it.

I used to love smoking crack when i was drunk. Alcohol and cocaine go really well together atleast for me. I always prefered smoking crack to snorting coke since crack has a nice rush to it.

I never got into crack/coke very much though and it was only something i did on very rare occasions. It used to make me feel too wired on it's own so i usually only did it when i was drunk. I havent done it in about 6 years now.

Really though your not missing anything with crack and the stuff can be really fucking addictive for some people. It's only a 2 minute high so it kinda sucks.

Ah, back in the day I used to LOVE mixing. When I could get it, I would never do a psych without a bit of G and herb, although when I could get it I wouldn't do much of anything with out G.

One of the times that jumps out at me was at one of a series of parties out of town at a friend of a friend's property. It used to be a rabbit farm maybe 20 years ago, but they bought it just for the sake of getting out of the city's jurisdiction and throwing parties. It had a little forested area, an abandoned barn, grassland area and even some freaking dunes! All surrounded by ranchland, so occasionally we'd hang out with cows in the morning.

Anyway, at one of the parties (affectionately called Pharm parties, for the play on 'farm') the centrepiece was 22.5mg of 2-ct-7, one of my favourite psychs. But, since it takes so long to come up and down, I kept myself amused with some G, herb and K coming up, took a few hits of nitrous around the peak (not the best idea), then more G just off the peak, followed by railing some MDMA at around the mini-peak at T+9, more G, then some mysterious opioid (from a guy who was maybe 20 years older than the rest of us, who was mostly just known as 'The Dentist') to cap things off. The bad thing was that I was only middle of the road at that party: there was a group of hardcore tweakers that were buying up (and mixing) any downer they could find at around 9:00 in the morning to come down, and one nutter that purposely mixed DXM and MDMA to see what serotonin syndrome was like. He apparently spent the night crawling through the bushes looking for a place to die, being chased by 'serotonin ghosts'.

Once he showed up the next morning, while we're all still 3/4 fucked and sketchy and a bunch of us were acting like a sequencer making some 'phat beats' since the generator died, he was in rough shape but through the woods as it were. He told us his story before wandering off to get some water, and we then had a nice long chat about what we would have done if he had died and we had to get rid of the body. I think the consensus was that we would all get the fuck out of dodge as quickly as possible, and hope that the body was never found.

Needless to say, there were no pharm parties after that. But holy shit did it ever do off with a bang.