thinking about taking another supp

burn2shine

Bluelighter
Ok I'm a sophomore in college and I'm 6 foot 200 lbs
I've been lifting since 8th grade and have a little bit of experience taking supplements.
In the past I've taken tren Xtreme, Stanzabol, Omnevol, and Arimevol...
tren twice w/ stazabol pct
omnevol once w/ arimevol pct

Now I'm naturally big, like I can take a break from lifting and come back stronger. so I'm not really looking for something that's gonna give me a shitload of mass, honestly I can get my body to where I want it to be without supplements, but I just miss having that pump and that motivation that I had before.

I just miss going to the gym and feeling like I'm the king of the fucking world you know, that little extra boost of testosterone in my system is what I've been craving.

I havent taken anything in over a year and I'm lifting four times a week and swimming every day. I'm looking for something that will help me gain lean muscle but without water retention, I want to get cut cause I'm already big.

any recomendations on a supp or stack that would give me what I'm looking for? I'm not lookin for anything intense, just a little extra boost

Now some people claim it's a waste of $$$, but I've always been a big fan of Tribulus. It's a natural, herbal test booster you can pick up at any health food store. I like Ultimate Nutrition's Bulgarian, 750 mg capsules. I usually take 4-6 a day; in two doses.

I defintely feel more energy in the gym, and an increased libido. However it's nothing too drastic, and I do not gain any waterweight. Try it out and let me know what you think.

Well I picked up a bottle of tribex yesterday and today's my first day on
I'll let you know how it goes

well testosterone is the obvious choice :)

with proper PCT and HCG

Yeah get some proper steroids rather than shady grey market prohormones. Twice as effective, less sides, etc.

If you HAVE to go the legal route (god knows why...) then look at epistane or halodrol (clones). But they won't be anywhere near a good 12 week test or test+var cycle.

well I'm not really looking for those kind of results, I more want something that I'll notice but nobody else will...
like natural test boosters would be perfect for this, cause I really just want to feel like I'm on cycle, I could give a fuck how I look or what results I get. The best part of being on cycle for me is being more confident, happier, and having a higher sex drive.