• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

Hey, I might get some morphine later on and I was wondering if it was worth it.

I have a bit of a tolerance, 60mg of oc or 25 mg opana gets me good. How much morphine would I need to get any good effects? from what I hear it aint too good.

^ You'll probably need to take at least twice as much morphine per mg as you do oxycodone (assuming you're taking the morphine orally) to feel good effects. I'm guessing the right dose for someone who takes 60mg oxy would be somewhere around 100-150mg morphine (and still maybe more). BUT don't go and take any amount without a little more research or input from others. Its been a long time since I've taken morphine.

thanks johanneschimpo, You've always had the answers for the few questions I've asked here.

I decided not to get any. IV seems like the only way to go, and I've never gone down that path.

thanks johanneschimpo, You've always had the answers for the few questions I've asked here.

I decided not to get any. IV seems like the only way to go, and I've never gone down that path.

wise decision

ended up selling them to get some abg's which break down very easy. And to everyone who responds that i shouldnt be injecting, i been doin it since i was 15 and i turn 31 this year. Im not gonna stop so if u dont have an answer to my question then save it,just dont post, go find some newbie thats just thinking about it and tell them not to do it. I am very clean and safe and clean about it (as much as i can be). I have had numerous friends and family die. catch diseases that they cant get rid of ect, ect. Im not going to stop unless it kills me ok ppl, thanks for the advice but the only advice i need is advice with my question. I thought this the only place on the net i could get help with such questions, jeez

ended up selling them to get some abg's which break down very easy. And to everyone who responds that i shouldnt be injecting, i been doin it since i was 15 and i turn 31 this year. Im not gonna stop so if u dont have an answer to my question then save it,just dont post, go find some newbie thats just thinking about it and tell them not to do it. I am very clean and safe and clean about it (as much as i can be). I have had numerous friends and family die. catch diseases that they cant get rid of ect, ect. Im not going to stop unless it kills me ok ppl, thanks for the advice but the only advice i need is advice with my question. I thought this the only place on the net i could get help with such questions, jeez

maybe you should seek help.

Every response this thread gets will most likely state: Do NOT inject pills, it is NOT healthy, no matter WHAT.
just lettin you know..

that's the generaly response, but remember we are a harm reduction site. people are going to go about it whether they like other peoples opinions or not. we're here to facilitate in helping them do it the safest way possible, causing the least damage possible.

i don't advocate shooting pills, but i ocassionally IV them myself so it would be hypocritical of me and a lot of other BLers to just shun people down with this kind of question.

as for how to IV this pill i dont know how to. i'll merge this into the mega morphine thread.

Morphine Sulfate?

Hey guys, today I was given some Morphine Sulfate 15mg pills (#54 on one side of the tablet and #733 on the other half). I was curious to see if these were worth taking recreationally and was curious about what dosage I should start with. I have around 12 of these pills and was wondering if anyone has had experiences with this drug.

help is much appreciated,

thanks

Yes they are worth taking.

Depends on your opiate tolerance, try one to two of them if you have a low opiate tolerance.

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it. As for opiates and tolerance goes, the only thing I have done recently would be rather small doses of Hydrocodone 5mg (Most I've taken was 6 at a time and my tolerance was pretty built up to this point although it's not as much as these 15 mg pills). I'm also taking Wellbutrin XL 300mg daily and couldn't seem to find any reports on the interactions between the two drugs...should I be alright?

Also, should I just chew em up?

Sorry for all of the questions, just wanna be sure.

Last edited:
You should be fine with wellbutrin.

I would start low with these, if you take four to six of these it will be a lot more intense than four to six 5mg hydrocodones.

I would just swallow whole, if you want to chew them up you can but I don't think its necessary.

The first time I took morphine sulfate (no opiate tolerance, long before I was using heroin) I tried 30mg and drank a few beers, it was a pretty intense, enjoyable experience.

For the record, you should have posted your thread here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=420635

prepare for a merge to the Morphine Mega Thread.

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section, I'm rather new here. Thanks a lot for your help, I'm about to try 30mg.

That's OK. Welcome to bluelight.

Good luck with 30mg I hope you enjoy it. Let us know how it went.

So I popped 30mg last night and felt quite a comforting buzz with a slight euphoria. After about 30 minutes or so I took another one and I was pretty much good for the night, lol. I found myself spacing out a lot and just feeling very mellow and chill. I enjoyed morphine a lot more than I did hydrocodone, however the morning after is a different story.

Thanks for the help, Capt.

Question about opiates!!

Alright so I just got 8 blue Statex(morphine, 5mg I think), And i was planing on trying them to tomorrow and smoking some pot.
Since I've never tried morphine i was wondering the effects and how they are mixed with pot or alcohol(I want to try some tonight but I drank about 6 beers). I'm pretty experianced with drugs already(MDMA,acid,mushrooms,cocaine,speed,ketamine). So my questions are how many pills should I take, does weed go well with it(obviously it does i just want to hear your opinons), and can i drink alcohol with it(since i'd like to try one tonight)

cheers.

i'd start with around 20mg if you've no opiate tolerance. morphine has a low oral and intranasal BA and unless you're IVing it is pretty shitty for recreational use imo. weed mixes with it great, there wont be any bad interactions there, but i would avoid taking alcohol with it your first time because it may cause you to get sick. even then limiting alcohol consumption on opiates are good idea because of CNS depression.

how are you going to be taking it?

into morphine mega thread

Thanks for the reponse leftwing, I plan on taking them oraly, maybe snorting a line just to try but probably not(unless the high is stronger, from my experiance snorting pills mdma for example is a waste). I will only be picking up weed tomorrow so i'll deffinitly be smoking a joint tomorrow with the pills.
My main question for now would be, i drank my last beer about a hour and a half ago and have been drinking water since then would it be okay for me to take a pill and relax listen to music or whatever and if so how many should i take?

Thanks for the responses.

again it'd try only 20mg, but you're honestly better off not having any beer in your system so you're fully able to guage the morphine high. dont expect to be drooling all over yourself the first time either because again the BA for morphine is pretty poor compared to most opiates. if the pills are extended release you'll probably want to crush them up to defeat that.

good luck

Skip the beer it only fucks up the high and increases respiratory depression. Alcohol does not add to the high at all in my opinion.