• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

Assuming you aren't allergic to morphine, serious nausea and stomach cramps from such a low dose are very very uncommon. You are clearly having a non-standard adverse reaction to your medication, so the best advice we can give you is to discuss the issue with your doctor ASAP.

If he doesn't see fit to change anything (I bet he will), smoking a small amount of marijuana often alleviates symptoms of nausea caused by opiate use. Also may help with the pain as well ;), good luck.

could my body be allergic to this while trying to digest this? this could be bad for me because they are sustained release which could mean sustained pain...should I go buy some Pepto?

any way to iv oramorph 30mg imprint 54 409/30

Does anyone know an effective way to break these pills down for iv or should i just plug em or what? Thanks:)

don't iv pills, unless you want talcosis and a whole bunch of other problems
and there's really no way to break them down in such a way as to get only the morphine out of them
i would just plug them, using an enema and a solution

have fun :D

Every response this thread gets will most likely state: Do NOT inject pills, it is NOT healthy, no matter WHAT.
just lettin you know..

Can anyone give me some advice on this?

These morphine pills . 30mg purple. Apparently it's not safe to do anything but eat them becuase when moist they gell.
Does this sound right?

What is recomended for ROA of these things? I hate that i have to settle for morphine right now.

^well oral and insufflation have horrible BAs so I'd plug if I only had morphine laying around.

Have you shit recently? You should make sure you don't have any blockadge. If it ain't possible I would just parachute them, what's your tolerence like?

Well if you have enough pills just parachute it as you don't have an out of hand tolerance.

ah what to do, what to do...

so i got 5 and parachuted 2.5 of them. I'm just barely feelin it and it's been 2 hours.

What should i do? take the rest and have nothing for tomorrow? or suck it up and go buy some tonic water from 7-11?

Barley high is almost worse than not high.

Well I haven't seen any responses to my questions yet... so I'll just ask the most important one once more.

Guys, for making PPT, which pod type, in your opinion, is the "best"?

Personally, I'd like the type that is generally suspected as having the highest amount of morphine and/or least amount of thebaine. Of course this is all speculation but based on your own personal experience with the different types of pods (if any).. which do you prefer as the best choice given the different types out there - Turkish, Dutch Oval, Arizonas, Tasmanian, Giganthemum etc. ?