• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

^^Sorry about that. I searched for plugging and morphine. Im a bit new so i didnt think to check out the mega threads, but i'll make sure I do before making a new thread next time I have a question. I normally use 4 to 6 pills in 5 mls of water, which works alright but i know thats probably a bit uneven in the powder/water ratio. So should i try a small amount of heat, or would i be better off manning up and doing two separate shots?

Last edited:
^ Do two separate shots. Heat can decompose morphine, I don't know exactly what temperatures but I wouldn't risk it.

does anyone know if the Roxane 30mg MSIRs gel up when mixed with water?? just wondering how good these are compared to other msirs. also, i don't think this is against the rules but what are good places to get micron/wheel filters??

^ Don't know about the first question, but regarding the second that is a completely legit question and if you do a search you may find some sites that have been listed before. People, feel free to help the man out.

I just can't agree why would rectal be the same as oral and snorting?

Doesnt plugging PASS first ass metabolism, and aren't the membranes in your ass MUCH more effective then the ones in your nose?

All i know is when i plug oxycodone i get a much higher peak then with snorting, along with the duration of oral use

I know this is morphine mega thread but I figure adding to my earlier question in this thread would be more accepted than making a new thread(sorry if im mistaken). Would mixing a ratio of morphine and adderall in a needless syringe work out? Would they both dissolve and produce a nice speedball. I ask because i very much enjoy mixing IR addies and oxy powder together and railing it

^ Yes, that would work great im sure.

Its important to remember the best (safest, highest yiedl) method to get morphine pills for IV is the cold water and 3 ml per pill method stated on heroinhelper.

However with this method it takes 3 shots per pill unless you have a huge rig.

Adding heat will stuff more in a smaller amount, but also melt binders and fillers into your shot. (unhealthy).

Overall. Dont shoot pills. Ever. If you must, Micron filter, No heat.

does anyone know if the Roxane 30mg MSIRs gel up when mixed with water?? just wondering how good these are compared to other msirs. also, i don't think this is against the rules but what are good places to get micron/wheel filters??

Hey Chris here is a site alot of PPL use. http://www.gpzservices.com/

Good luck and at leat you are researching it first. I cant tell you how much it sucked the first time I IV'ed 30mg ethex MSIR. I crushed it up finely and mixed w warm water and shot a small amount up particles and all. I nearly died. Sweated from every pore in my body. That was years ago before I had any medical training and not I look back at that and think ....How am I not dead yet? Sites like these would have been a great resource for me years ago or so.

^damn did you not filter it that well?? i don't wanna shoot these roxane msirs if its gonna do shit like that.

Just a quick question. If I were to snort 30mgs right now (first time morphine, although fairly experienced with oxy/other opiates), what level high can I expect to reach?

not much man, snorting morphine has a pretty low bioavailability plus you gotta give more info than that. how much oxy/other opioids do you do to get high usually? also, what brand and type of morphines are these?

Plugged morphine doses

I just plugged 120mgs of morphine. I have mild-moderate opiate tolerance. Yesterday I plugged 60mgs, and felt great but it wasnt the extremely sedating, noddy high that I was desiring.

I'm not sure if the dosage information for morphine is for oral or IV / plugged (oral biolavailability is only 30% ), so its a bit difficult to get a sense of what a safe dose is.

120mgs plugged should be fine for somebody with medium opiate tolerance, correct? Some websites list this as the LD50, but seeing as I took 60mgs yesterday and didnt feel the effects particularly hard, I should be fine from 120mgs, right?

i wouldn't go doubling your dosage! plugging it is one of the better ways to take morphine and you will get a lot more out of it. slowly bump your dose up by 10-15mgs at a time.

please use the search engine next time. i'll merge this into the morphine mega thread for you.

hmmm, i've kind of neglected this thread. i need to add some basic info on morphine itself.

*puts post it note on thread*

I doubled my dose because last night, all I got was some itching and that nice "Everything is alright" feeling for a few hours, then I dozed off. I was really desiring a deep, sedating nod.

I doubled my dose because I figured that coupled with the tolerance built up from 60mgs yesterday, 120mgs would be enough to get me there.

I just made this post because I have heard conflicting things about a 120mg dose. Some sources list it as the LD50. Is this true?

it most certainly could be true, especially for someone with zero tolerance. take someone with no tolerance and have them plug 120mg of morphine and im certain there would be an Overdose.

please don't go doubling your doses exponentially like that, it's asking for an OD. look after yourself.

maybe you could try some kind of opiate potentiator with the 60mg dosage to get the sedation and nod you like? that way you're, in the short term, avoiding raising your tolerance and you're left with some morphine to titrate your dose upwards to where you feel comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, drank a huge glass of grapefruit juice and took a benadryl last night, still didnt do much. Maybe my tolerance is much higher than I thought, because up until last night, 60mgs of rectal morphine would totally put me in a sweet spot.

Its been about an hour now, and I'm still not feeling particularly strong effects (the effects are definitely there, and very enjoyable, but I take opiates to nod, not for the "high").

I'm not so stupid as to take another 60mgs on top of this, but I may take a couple percocets to boost it, if I'm still not feeling anything strong after another hour.

to the guy that was IMing heroin, please dont shoot pills, espcically if they work fine for you oral, also, if your going to shoot pills IV them, do not shoot Im, IE into your muscle, this is MUCH MUCH more dangerous then IV, and has no rush and comes on just as fast as oral.
hmm, i regularly IM morphine pills as well as methylphenidate pills. Sometimes I don't even filter out all the particulate matter. So far I haven't run into any problems. To be honest, i'm not convinced it's more dangerous than the IV route, but perhaps i'm missing something here. When properly filtered, what is the big danger?

^just because you haven't run into any problems yet doesn't mean that you won't. when we say its very dangerous, its b/c it is dangerous, but it doesn't mean that your gonna get an abcess the first time you do it. you have obviously lucked out so far.

the reason IMing pills is worse than IVing pills is because pills have a load of inactive drugs mixed in with the active drug and when you inject those into the muscle, your body cannot really get rid of them so they stay stuck in your muscles and can cause major infections. when you IV these, at least they go thru your veins and your body can do a decent job at trying to get rid of these inactives. plus, alot of these inactives are water soluble and will go into the solution even if filtered, which is why its recommended to filter with a micron/wheel filter so it can filter out most of these. this is also why its recommended to NOT heat your solution cause this aids in these inactives dissolving into the solution.