• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

^^^I've Got a Few Statex Right Now...Do They Gel????

I don't know but since they are not made by some evil company like purdue and they ar older they probably won't. I can't say for sure at all because ive never injected anything.

Try and get the product monogramph for the pill that will tell you what the inactive ingrediants are.

10 mg: Each round, blue, bevelled-edged tablet, scored on one side and marked with "PMS" on one side, contains 10 mg of morphine sulfate. Nonmedicinal ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate, cellulose, FD&C blue No. 1 lake.

I just put the 10 mg tablet ingredient list cuz those are the ones I have....Does any body see anything in the list that would cause it to Gel?And Does anybody know the specific ingredient(s) that they use to make pills Gel?

10 mg: Each round, blue, bevelled-edged tablet, scored on one side and marked with "PMS" on one side, contains 10 mg of morphine sulfate. Nonmedicinal ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate, cellulose, FD&C blue No. 1 lake.

I just put the 10 mg tablet ingredient list cuz those are the ones I have....Does any body see anything in the list that would cause it to Gel?And Does anybody know the specific ingredient(s) that they use to make pills Gel?

I don't see anything there that act's as a gell. But i have no idea how safe shooting those pills would be either. Hell shooting pills is not safe period. But some pills are "safer" to shoot then others such as abbott brand dilaudid's.

Im just wondering how available the 50mg tablets are. They would be my dream =D.

^i haven't heard of 50mg tablets before but i do know Kadian and Kapanol have 50mg capsules with the little wax beads inside them. Kadian were the first type of morphine i shot. Kadian are available here in australia and i know Kapanol are available in America and probably elsewhere.

I Used To Get The Pink 25's Regularly and never came across any of the IR 50 mg's.
I Was Almost Thinkin The Statex Morphine Pills I Have Right Now Might Be Similar to the Pharmascience Dilaudid's I used to Get..Similar Shape and size...and markings......I'm Going To compare the ingredient lists of the 2.....Cuz the Hydromorphs we're IV'able

Isn't there an Ethex morphine IR 15 and 30mg as well? The way I've seen them talked about, it wouldn't seem that they gel, but I suppose the pill formulation may have changed in the last year.

What is up with Purdue using the "for real" time release on morphine and not oxycodone? Is it just because the oral BA means they'd be supplying dudes with massive amounts of IV doses and abuse would be more enouraged? Is is a patent or licensing issue related to the continuous release?

Last edited:
I usually snort oxys/roxys, but today all I could get my hands on were some endo morphine ER 60's (E655/60). I don't really like morphine, swallowing them does nothing for me, I snorted the first one and besides making me gag (HORRIBLE TASTE!) it completely clogged my nose up. I attempted for the first time plugging one, I crushed it up, threw it on a spoon, it completely gelled up so I cooked it, moved the giant pink mass to the end of the spoon, and plugged the water that was left over. Is this right? There was alot of pink waxy stuff left over, do you usually get that much left over? I have been searching through the threads for the past hour and kinda cobbled together this method of ingestion. What is the most effective way for taking these particular pills, in your opinion, besides shooting it. I'm not really into that. Is it worth it to "plug" over just swallowing the damn thing? I can't bear to think of snorting any more. I bought a bunch of these, any advice?

^you're kidding, right? i have a plugging method right in this thread.

Plugging method- Simplified for the lazy.

Crush pill, add 5ml warm water. Stir 2Mintues take 10ml Oral syringe
Draw up solution, lay down on your left side, lube with water based lube, Vaseline if you have to. insert 3 quarters of the way withe a 10ml syringe that's about 3quaters of the size of your middle finger, inject liquid.

If you hit the sweet spot effects should be felt almost immediately. There is no need to stay laying down, you are free to get up and move around. If the effects are not noticed after 10 minutes, the shot was either to far in, or not enough. Take a shit before hand if you can.

It feel like MSIR 30mg tabs are quite commonplace for BT pain/pain patients, with Roxane and Ethex being the more common brands IME. I am pretty sure neither of those gel up judging by their chalky consistency, but I can't say for sure, as I have not actually mixed water in with the powder before.

I don't see anything there that act's as a gell. But i have no idea how safe shooting those pills would be either. Hell shooting pills is not safe period. But some pills are "safer" to shoot then others such as abbott brand dilaudid's.

Im just wondering how available the 50mg tablets are. They would be my dream =D.

Just Wanted To say That I've confirmed that the Statex Dont Gel.I let a couple Oxycontin 10's sit in some water,drew it up and filtered through cotton a couple times,then used that water to prepare 5 of the 10 mg Statex....They Did leave a little bit of blue powder in the spoon and on the cotton,and tinged the solution but Dillies do that too.

ETHEX 15 & 30 MG (msir)

Isn't there an Ethex morphine IR 15 and 30mg as well? The way I've seen them talked about, it wouldn't seem that they gel, but I suppose the pill formulation may have changed in the last year.

What is up with Purdue using the "for real" time release on morphine and not oxycodone? Is it just because the oral BA means they'd be supplying dudes with massive amounts of IV doses and abuse would be more enouraged? Is is a patent or licensing issue related to the continuous release?

The ethex brand is generic MSIR it comes in 15 & 30mgs. they do not gell at all but YOU MUST WHEEL THESE OR DIE!

chalky consistency

It feel like MSIR 30mg tabs are quite commonplace for BT pain/pain patients, with Roxane and Ethex being the more common brands IME. I am pretty sure neither of those gel up judging by their chalky consistency, but I can't say for sure, as I have not actually mixed water in with the powder before.

Right ! they dont gel but if you do not use a real filter (No cotton or cig butts) that chalky shit will be in your lungs in the form of a idiopathic pulmonary granuloma and you will put the idiot in idiopathic when they biopsy this and it reveals that your lungs are full of pill binders!

Avinza ( Info ) dont be scared.

Ok so I mite be the first one to slam these but somebody has to try. Follow directions to a T.

1. Use the crisping method, this means to crush all the little beads up into a fine powder. Then place onto a magazine in a straight line so only a little comes out at a time onto a piece of aluminum foil. fold the magazine into a V so there is a small point at the bottom and so the two tops dont lie up together( get that ) hard to explain. Then tap the powder out slowly onto the A. foil and make sure no to make clumps but to spread out evenly just enough not to see the a. foil between the powder. (that is the most important part of it, if u mess it up it wont crisp rite. And oh dont use a spoon or anything else doesnt work at all just burning the shit. Now when crisping take your time it will start to get a wierd color at first then will start to change to a light brwish. u are getting there at this point. You want it dark drwn but not black. When you are doing this you will see what im talking about by applying the powder on evenly and not in clumps.

2. After crisping take credit card and start to scrap off the goodness. yes the aluminum foil will rip if you are to ruff but once u get the hang of it you will be able to get real ruff with it and not rip it. ( just like your gf's and wifes lol)

3. Then crush all that up and use for whatever you want. Blowing will burn a lil still for a short time only a min. MIXING use a 1/4 2 start with a shot of water if not enough go a stronger. PLUGIN use 1/2. And for SLAMMIN use a 1/10 or 1/8th. Be careful.

120 here is what have been used. I like it all using whatever technique. Friend showed me just thought id pass it along. I tried slamming it and it gives a hell of a rush like dilly. not hardcore only use 1/10 of pill and last 30 mins. head rush less. doesn't last long that way but mixing or blowing does. and plugging will set you way back in the chair.

there's a morphine mega thread, so i'll merge this into there for everyone else.

man how good does weed mix with morphine...they were meant to go together. i took 60 milligrams today, smoked a gram of good bud and was high for hours and hours. oxy and weed don't blend nearly that good.

Morphine Prep

So i recently got my hands on 100 15mg mscontins. I usually snort all my pills but since morphine has a low b/a for the nose and I dont IV, I deceided to take up plugging (for morphine only). The guide on here says use 10 to 20 mls of warm water. The only needless syringe i have access to is 5ml. I have had great success so far with the smaller amount of water but i have noticed that alot of the M doesnt dissolve completely with just the warm water. My question is would heating the water/morph mix like people do when they're cooking up tar dissolve it better giving the buzz a quicker onset or can the heat some how destroy the pill?

Many Thanks

please search for the morphine mega thread in the future and ask the question in there. depending on how much and exactly how you warm the water you can actually end up trapping more of the morphine in the wax matrix.