• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

a small dose of 25-50mg of either should suffice. just dont make the mistake of dosing too much of promethazine because it will cause you to go through a delerious state for a short while. some people (who probably aren't the full quid in the first place) actually find it enjoyable but it's far from it. if you wanna trip out use a conventional drug like LSD or DMT etc.

OC to Morphine Crosstolerance with Differing ROA Bioavailability?

So, lately I've been doing some research on Morphine as I may be coming into a few 30mg tabs to try for the first time. I have used the search engine on BL as well as other sites, but I want to confirm my thoughts here if I may. Forgive me if I overlooked a prior answer.

My current tolerance is 30-40mg of OC to get a good buzz. I quit a regular habit back at the end of April, took 2 months completely clean, now chip on the occasional weekend. C'est la vie.

Anyway, my research seems to show that Oxycodone is 1.5x stronger than Morphine on a weight basis. That would indicate that 30mg of Morphine Sulphate is roughly equivalent to 20mg of OC (let's assume throughout this discussion that we are talking immediate release form, whether crushed Oxycontin or OxyIR or Morphine IR).

Now, my confusion is how to apply this 1.5x measurement to different ROA's. For example, you couldn't say that taking oral Oxy IR is 1.5x stronger than IV morphine due to different bioavailability of the differing ROA's.

My prefered ROA for OC's has always been railing them, which would theoretically mean that I've been getting a lower bioavailability for OC than if I took them orally.

This would seem to indicate that taking 30mg of Morphine Sulphate IR orally (or insufflated) would actually hit me harder than 20mg of OC insufflated.

Question: Am I correct in this assumption? I know that the best ROA for morphine is via IV, but i don't do the needle thing, and especially not with pills.

Note that insufflation of morphine would only be attempted if I could determine that the pills in question do not gel up. Otherwise I'd just be taking them orally... parachuting of course.

Thoughts?

-DISCO

HOw do you guys like rectal admin of Morphine? DO you guys prefer it over oral or intranasal?

Morphine Sulfate

So I got my hands on some morphine, this syringe like thing says "Morphine sulfate injection USP" it says 4mg/mL. I'm deffinitely not going to IV this shit or inject it into my muscles, as a matter of fact it doesn't even have a syringe so I couldn't even if I wanted to. My question is; is there any other way to ingest it or am i just screwed?

Is it in some sort of solid self-contained tube? If so its an auto-injector and it should have some sort of needle inside. If you aren't consuming it that way, you could just break it open and consume the liquid any other way, like swallowing it. However, no [normal, healthy] adult, or kid for that matter, would feel anything from 4mg of morphine.

Thanks for the quick response and welcome guys. I have about 10mg and a bunch of dank, should be feeling nice tonight :D And it's in a thin tube with no syringe or anything, it just has that rubber thing in the end of one side which I believe is where they stick the needle through to to take as much as they need.

I was reading up and I guess 10mg wont do much if I orally ingest it, can I plug it?

Last edited:
Oh ok yeah, when you said 4mg/mL it reminded me of some auto-injectors I've seen but it sounds like you just have a vial. Find a good way to break it open without eating pieces of glass and you're set. Be safe and enjoy.

I hate to say it, but I really doubt you'd feel much of anything from 10 mg, even without a tolerance. You could try plugging it or putting the liquid into a spray bottle and squirting it in your nose, those would help a bit more of the morphine absorb than if you simply drank the liquid. I commend you on your choice not to IV it, but I doubt you'll get too much out of the experience due to the small dose.

So, 10mg (or did you mean 10ml?). Either way, that is not too much for a single oral dose.

Have fun.

Yeah I'm gonna plug it, I managed to open it without breaking it so all's good :D I'll see you ladies around, thanks for the help.

If you're patient, your best bet would be to trade this to someone who is comfortable with needles, as sterile, IVable drugs are valuable to those who desire them, so you could trade up for something that will be worthwhile for you, some pills or something like that. Something that could get you high, perhaps even more than once.

Oops, this isn't really HR. My bad. I'm done.

Bioavailability is 4x higher with IV (25% vs 100% ) so oral administration sounds like a waste of time.

How many mL is the vial? If it's 4 mg/mL then you definately should know how much mL it is so you can measure how much you take. If it's a 100mL vial and you have no tolerance then you probably wouldn't want to drink more than 1/8 of the liquid at one time.

^ Oh wow, good catch. That one slipped by me because I kept thinking of these 4mg/mL (1ml total) preloaded syringes I used to see. If its a vial with a rubber seal at the top its most likely 5-10mL. If it was smaller it would probably be a snap-top ampule.
Well I hope he reads this before plugging it, it may be too late. I hope he knew how many mL he had. Well if he had 1mL he wasn't going to feel a damn thing so maybe he will actually feel it.

Yeah, the OP doesnt want to use needles, so lets not steer them that way.

If you're patient, your best bet would be to trade this to someone who is comfortable with needles, as sterile, IVable drugs are valuable to those who desire them, so you could trade up for something that will be worthwhile for you, some pills or something like that. Something that could get you high, perhaps even more than once.

Oops, this isn't really HR. My bad. I'm done.

Prepare for a 3 month temp ban and an infraction (not to mention a nastily written PM!) ;)

Also, I nearly forgot - we have a Morphine Mega Thread. I'm going to merge it there for you. I can tell your post count is 6 and you're still new - however, please try to read a few links for me to become more familiar with Blue Light, and OD specifically.

OD Mega Threads & FAQ
OD Posting Standards
OD Directory

Last edited:
Ok Ive just come across a few Kapanol 50 mg

Question For a guy with no opiate tolerance weighing around 100kg whats a good dose.

Ive been thinking of taking half and seeing how it goes but wanted to see what people think first

Okay, Okay....so they gel up....

By now its well documented that MS-Contins will gel up when introduced to any moisture. Still the gel has to be good for something. Of course I have a selfish interest to this question. I have dozens of Malinkropft 15mg and 60mg MS extended release; And every month I'm prescribed dozens more. I have tried it all short of injecting (with all that junk in the pills, it's just plain STOOPID to attempt it) Now, I must confess to doing something STOOPID myself...I still snort them (the 60mgs anyway). Yes, I know the Biosomething or other is horrible by this ROA but, it still works. I get a buzz and it keeps me from getting sick. So question... Who likes these things? What do you do with them? Make tea? Just swallow? Squirt up the pooper? Chew? Snort? Parachute? What do you use to potentiate? What works best for you and what do you like about them?

Best, Zoot

For a hard core opiate addict that prefers H or Oxy at the least, they never really tickled my fancy... I have found them to be good for keeping me well... I have found, also, that they are best plugged or parachuted... Snorting seemed to create tooooooooo much gel/snot and I swear I'd end up horking it down my throat anyway.