M1t's!?!?

golieth1122

Greenlighter
so i got my hands on M1T's and i just want to know

1.How long would it be ok for my cycles to be.
2.Iam aware of most side effects but has anyone had anything serious.
3. What would be a good diet well on them.
4. WHAT SHOULD I BE TAKING WITH THESE (other pills to reduce side effects/anything else to reduce side effects and/or will help the results
.... And lastly how much will my nuts shrink

oh, two more things 1. how were results if you have used them?
2. was it not worth using to anyone?

why not just hold out and research a little more and run a testosterone cycle?

If you want to do oral only cycle then look into 50mg ED of anavar for a short cycle.

1. 4 weeks max
2. Besides single-digit HDL, and elevated liver enzymes, and quick shutdown of natural test?
3. 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight to start with. 5-6 small meals a day. Again, just to start, there's a lot more to it.
4. Milk Thistle wouldn't hurt. PCT with tamoxifen.

You really need to do a lot more research before you use this stuff. It's one of the most brutal compounds IMO, and there are much better ways to put on size.

this doesnt answer your question but i'd sell it or throw it away; it's not meant for newer-users by any means, and can completely wreak havoc on your body.

I'd agree with Frank Lucas. Deffo take something for your liver so if you don't do anything else do take milk thistle with it. Obviously, take protein supplements and increase calorie intake. This stuff in my experience was really quite good, got loads of comments of mates as to how big I was getting, mainly because naturally I'm a skinny cunt lol since I've stopped taking it I've gone back down to my original size but I also stopped going gym (medical reasons) so it is possible to maintain your gains if you keep you gym routine up. In terms of the old meat and two veg, I did notice a bit of scrinkage in the old fellas but nothing too extreme and they went back to normal after the cycle. Overall, my experience of M1T was good, relatively few sides, main one was a bit of acne but nothing extreme. I would highly recommend M1T to people who are naturally small in stature and find it difficult to gain the weight.

Were you a new user Petraeous, and thanks frank lucas, but thats why i am asking, i have been looking up on M1t's and i just wanted to talk to people who have used it to see what they say. And if i got milk thistle and somthing for my liver (any sugestions?) shouldent it work out ok,

yeah taking milk thistle is going to make EVERYTHING better...NO.

You'll still probably end up shutting yourself down and then you will lose your gains (that aren't just water).

You NEED a PCT drug. No question. Tamoxifen, Clomid or another SERM.

M1T is like high dosed poison for your liver. Rule #1 Dont drink. Not even a glass. Get Milk Thistle, ALA, NAC, Liv-52 as much as you can find because it will do some serious damage.

4 weeks is a bit long for M1T. Pretty sure the lethargy and back cramps will get to you by the end of the second week unless your taking test with it.

10mg/ed should be enough...

What would be a good diet well on them.
This shows your not ready- you should have your diet sorted before you think of taking steroids.

ok... I dont think milk thistle is going to make EVERYTHING better and no side effects im here asking for people who have used it previously to get as much information of what i should do well im on it. the question isnt should i use it i have been watching my cousin and his friend go off and on it over the past year, i only want to do 2 cycles on 2 cycles off twice. and about the new user, i know its not good to encourage people to use it but this is MY decission, my cousin was all so a new user and did not use any milk thistle or anything else. just ate right, and worked out he had no problems besides cramps and a more angry personality . so im kinda getting a bunch of diffrent sroties here. people are telling me dont use it its horrible on your liver .... then you look at the guys my cousin hangs out with at the gym and half of them are new users from this year and do not take anything for there liver and the ones i talked to havent told me of anything serious ( only shrunkin nuts and smaller problems like being angry and tired)

so his bloodwork showed that his liver is fine?

honestly bro, you're in over your head, don't be embarassed or get defensive

Yeah I was a new user, first time I tried it it really worked for me so I carried on. I also tried Methyl E Test which is better for the liver apparently though a bit more expensive. Oh, and p-mo is right, you probs should not drink alcohol. And yeah if you wanna do a higher dose like 20-30mg then bring the cycle down to 2-3 weeks.

what can you honestly gain in 2-3 weeks that won't just shed off right away after stopping? The body can only synthesize so much muscle so quickly even with the most potent steroids

that is why bodybuilders run cycles for 10-14 weeks.

Well I used to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, worked for me. As long as you keep up with the gym routine it will work, in my experience anyway.

liv-52 for liver protection. I dont understand why people use that crap (M1T) when there is better and safer option out there

My endocrine system is alive and kicking thank you lol I was hardcore though, not doing it anymore, cant afford it lol

So, I got stuff for the liver taken care of, and do i really need the 4-ad?, and if not then wouldent i be ok with out 6-OXO because it says that the M1T dose not convert to estrogen.?

recipe for disaster bro

do you have tamoxifen on hand and for PCT?

seriously why not just run test (test + dbol if you want to be hardcore about it)?