• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does a bad experience with E mean a bad experience with other drugs??

CrystelAngel

Greenlighter
I think i had a bad experience with E but im not sure because i don't really know what it's supposed to be like. I am heading to Amsterdam in a few months and worried about taking shrooms now. Can you tell me if this was a bad experience or normal and if i should be worried about pot and shrooms in amsterdam?
My friend and i had never done any kind of drugs before. We were at a festival yesterday and dropped half. An hour or 2 later (little hazy on details) we took the other half. I didnt realise at the time that it was working but must of been cause i made out with like 20 people and was dancing up a storm. Then my friend just collapsed and i dragged her through the crowd to first aid. People were looking at my face going 'oh fuck' and jumping out of my way. She started convulsing at first aid and her eyes were rolling back in her head. i was okay until i stopped concentrating on her and then i was gone and convulsing too. I was rolling around on the floor waving my arms and legs everywhere, pouting my lips like a fish and going bug eyed. One ambo came up and goes 'wow, youre fucked' and the cops were taking photos and laughing. I was told it was the funniest reaction they had ever seen. I didnt stop peaking for over 7 hours even after being put on oxygen and given two shots of valium. Even then i didnt start coming down properly for another 12 hours after that. Im missing skin everywhere from things like trying to eat my hand. I felt like my skin was floating off me and all sorts of things. However all my other friends were completly fine and said it was the best pill they ever had.
Is this normal? a bad reaction? a bad pill? And if i have a bad reaction to this, is there a chance i will react badly to shrooms and pot??? sorry i really am inexperiences with all of this...

Sounds like you just got taken completely by suprise by a substance you hadn't tried before. Shrooms and pot are completely different chemically, so they might be different, but I'd strongly suggest taking it easy. Pot shouldn't be an issue, but shrooms might take you a bit further then you want to go.

wow - almost unbelievable isn't it!!! ;)

please do provide a little more details on:

1) "7 hour peak" - what pills were they?
2) Which festival had first aid available that administered shot of valium?
3) Why were ambos and police just hanging around?
4) How could you tell while you were convulsing that the police were taking photos of you? did you see the photos?
5) You ate your hand? wow - you should really eat before you go out next time hey!

Awesome, i was kinda hoping it was just that i didn't know what it was supposed to be like. I guess i just got scared by the convulsions. I have so many needle marks on my arm where they were trying to get the needle in my arm and they couldnt hold me down. very scary

Doesn't sound like an overly dodgy pill to me, just a particularly strong one. Probably a meth/MDxx combo. Especially if you had experienced mates who thought they were "the best pill(s) they ever had". You maybe should have stuck with the half lol.
Weed shouldn't be too intense, some people have anxiety attacks but not many, probably smoke a joint at a moderate pace instead of bongs or anything to make sure its not too intense. If you are in Amsterdam when you try this, maybe have a talk with the coffee shop owner, telling them its your first time and you want something nice and mellow,not overly strong.
Shrooms are fucking intense, alot more so than e imo. With a reaction like that to pills you would want to keep your dose on the small side (1-1.5 grams dried) and be careful with smoking pot on them since you are weed naive.
I don't think this experience means you won't be able to enjoy other drugs, just take it as a learning experience that drugs are powerful substances and take it easy instead of jumping in head first ;).

1) It was white hearts from Sydney.
2)It was good vibrations festival in Sydney.
3)Two cops and one ambo were standing in front of me holding up their phones and laughing taking photos. i guess they figured i was too fucked to notice. When i asked them to stop was when i was told it was the funniest reaction they had ever seen
4)I don't know why they were just hanging round, it was my first fesitval.
5) they werent taking the photos whilst i was convulsing. it was after the convulsions stopped and i was rolling on the ground doing what my friends call 'interpretive dancing'
6) haha i did eat. imagine if i didn't.
7) i hugged every st johns person in sight and felt bad about this till one of them told me that i was the 6th person so ask her for one (go everyone being so friendly)
Oh btw, the ambo (who was awesomely cool and a dj on weekends) told me i looked more like i was tripping. i thought maybe there was acid or something in it. but my friends wernt tripping...

Awesome, i was kinda hoping it was just that i didn't know what it was supposed to be like. I guess i just got scared by the convulsions. I have so many needle marks on my arm where they were trying to get the needle in my arm and they couldnt hold me down. very scary

who was holding you down? and wow - IV valium? kinda strange?

gee you really had an unbelievable experience didn't you 8)

bwaa haa haaar! aw gawd this deserves a double point!

thanks angel for the laugh - you made my day...goodnight!

IV is a drip right??? it wasnt a drip. i dont know how to explain what it was. the bit in my arm looked the needle from a drip, but there was no tube attached. It was all so spacey im trying to piece the details together. the only reason i remember the name valium is cause before i lost it i was tryign to give them details about my friend and they were explaining what they were giving to her. I saw the same puncture wounds she had in my arm later and they told me they did the same thing to me they did with her.
i really wish my memory of it wasnt so bad so i could explain better.
and yes it was unbelieve :D. All my friends were so scared when they came to pick me up that i promised them i would never do it again. but to be honest the high was so incredible i dont know...

I haven't heard of valium being administered at festivals before.

I haven't tried shrooms myself, but I'm a big fan of other psychedelics. I have read on here though that shrooms are more likely to take a hold you and not let you guide the experience much at all... I don't know how true this is, maybe some BL'ers with a notches on their belts could verify that.

Also I believe shrooms are no longer legal over in Amsterdam if that's how you were planning on getting them.

Thank goodness I wasn't there. Taking LSD at a festival is already an overbearing freakshow, thank goodness I wasn't there and didn't see you guys because that would have been too much.

It really sounds terribly severe though, maybe your making it out to be worse than it was.

picadore said:
I wouldn't say strange

Diazepam
(diazepam) Injection, Solution 5 mg/mL, Ampul, Fliptop Vial

I don't think filenet was saying IV valium was weird, rather that the paramedics at the festival had it on hand to administer.

Pistachio said:
Thank goodness I wasn't there. Taking LSD at a festival is already an overbearing freakshow, thank goodness I wasn't there and didn't see you guys because that would have been too much.

It really sounds terribly severe though, maybe your making it out to be worse than it was.

He said he took an X, not LSD, but who knows what was in it.

But yeah, LSD at festivals is not great in my opinion. I've never freaked out or anything, but I tend to just disappear into my own little world and get lost in my mind, plus the massive confusion that comes with the crowds... and then my friend asking if I'm OK constantly 'cause I've gone all silent and weird. :\

Most of the festivals I'll be going to now though will be with RaveSafe though, so will be sober... so will save the tripping for at home where it's best. :D

Most of the festivals I'll be going to now though will be with RaveSafe though, so will be sober... so will save the tripping for at home where it's best. :D

That's awesome man i love the work of RaveSafe. Hopefully when I've had my time with festivals, which i think might be sooner rather later, I could join the RaveSafe crew.

IMO u just took too much. Never taking drugs before and then taking an amount an experienced person takes might have given your body a shock. Did u drink enough water also?

Next time don't take as much as an experienced person. I've done E a lot of times and sometimes take 1/2 pill.

Testing your pills next time might also be a good idea.

A friend of mine was given depressents of some sort, I'm pretty sure Valium, at the first aid tent at good vibes in Sydney as well. I also thought this was pretty damn odd when I was told. It was to my understanding that if a person had taken illicit drugs the general first aid policy was that no other drugs could be administered unless there is a serious emergency.

Also, my friend had 3 white bombs (see PIR I posted pic) and 2 white hearts, each from a different source (both Sydney) all in one baggy. Interestingly enough, by the time we were inside, the white hearts had completely liquified into goop surrounding the white bombs, which, on the other hand, were relatively intact. To my knowledge, ampetamines absorb moisture, so this would indicate that these white hearts (which could be entirely different pills to the OP's) are speed or meth based. But neither my friend nor I had any bad reactions to our 1 and a half goopy pills, and my mate and others have had these same white hearts on other occasions with no issues.

...it was my first festival as well, seemed pretty crazy/a pretty big liability for the organisers - so many people fucked on something.

Bad experience with illicit drugs=turn to alcohol, downers and benzos for the rest of ur life cuz ur too afraid of having another bad experience with illicit drugs. trust me on this, ur gonna be dependent pn heaps on heaps of drugs that slows ur CNS depressant down baby down baby haha/

I would love the names of the police laughing at you and taking photos ....

just proves police are fucked in the head and could not give a shit if your having bad reaction and you actually need help.

unless of course your a young female with big tits .. then your guaranteed to be looked after.. and probably be bent over by them as well ...

I can recall on new years in the city in 2007 a police officer who was islander grabbed a guy who was sitting down around the throat in a choke hold until I yelled out Oi and he and his two partners come over and demanded I delete the video footage I just filmed on my camera.
His excuse this guys on drugs and he threatened me , I was like your twice the size of him and you have a gun and two backups next to you and that was unreasonable. He took phone off me and tried to delete it and I said that wont do any good I just emailed that to my server.I then got the we could arrest you for interfering with a police blah blah .. I said yeah and how about the first phone call I make is to allan jones .. I then grabbed my phone and said have a happy new year pig and walked away ...

I have police relatives in my family and I hear all the stories etc so I know not to push to far .. but police always stick together and unless you had someone filming them taking photos of you and laughing then theres not much you can do ..