IN, Indianapolis - 03.06.09 Friday - DJ Sage 3hr set @ FortyFive

EternalX

Bluelight Crew
Konkrete Jungle Indianapolis presents:

sagefrnt.jpg

sageback.jpg

DJ Sage will be playing a very special 3 hour multi genre set spanning through drum & bass, dubstep, & techno!

sage friday, then squincy jones on saturday. what a great weekend that will be for indy. w00t

True. I wish it were different here instead of always driving 3 hrs just to be in a crowd of more then 500.

I'll be there.. promised her I'd make it no matter what... even though I had plans to see Watchmen at IMAX this night. Ben.. told her we'd all try and meet up for dinner or somethin, You down? Oh yeah.. I'm buyin lol

lol.. well I guess I wont be attending since Gary can't take honest criticism. I guess he's a little upset that I call him out on dumbshit and past bullshit that he did to dj's and promoters. So I've been what he called "Black barred" from his events. Considering I've seen maybe 2 headliners in his career that were worth it, I guess it's not a total loss. Oh well... Ben, if yer still down, I'm still gonna keep my word about dinner. Hit me up

anyone know what time she might be starting her set? i just won tickets to crackers in the ripple for tonights late show. :)

thanks for having me, it was nice to play some smoothed out house again. wish i could have bumped it a little harder but they try to keep it down early. thanks again to jack for going to grab needles and mats for sage, mine came in handy at lulus.

good seeing everyone tonight! cheers

Sound. I didn't hear anything all night. The bar was ouch. Hopefully some adjustments will happen for the future events there. Had fun though, but when don't I lol

I agree with the sound. Didnt hear much bass at all. They had a nice JBL sub next to the booth but it was turned off. The bar was ouch as well considering the bartenders dont like to give exact change and give themselves a tip. The bartender got to keep the 12 cents he stole from me and that was it for drinking that night. Hopefully its a bit different next time!

Other than the bar, we had a good time! Good tunes, nice decorating and layout, pretty nice place. Good job on the night!

The bartender got to keep the 12 cents he stole from me and that was it for drinking that night. Hopefully its a bit different next time!

seriously? you really need that 12 cents more than someone working for tips?