• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is there any medicine that blocks the MDMA effects?

Sustanon

Bluelighter
Im just trying to figure out what the hell is goin on with the white airplane pinga.
Been taking medication mainly antibiotics and ate bout 2 packs of nurofen plus in 1.5 weeks cos of my achin tooth. Took a few the day i dropped the planes. Everyone is stating that they are good. Trying to figure out why they didnt hit me at all. Does anyone know if there are medicines that block the effects?

Pretty much all the SSRIs' will null the effects of MDMA other then that nothing else... Oh cocaine will as well.

The stuff you have been taking shouldn't effect it though.

Check out pillreports as it looks as though there are two different batches of white airplanes circulating at the moment... Did you test your pills? If you didn't I'm not even going to start my rant lol.

mainly anti depressants (ssri's) i think there are just 2 batches going around and u got the shit one best bet is to bite the bullet and just go buy yourself a pill tester so the doubt in your mind can be cleared up.

Either you're on antidepressants, you also took a large dose of cocaine simultaneously, or you got pills with very little or no MDMA content.

Pretty much all the SSRIs' will null the effects of MDMA other then that nothing else... Oh cocaine will as well.

The stuff you have been taking shouldn't effect it though.

Check out pillreports as it looks as though there are two different batches of white airplanes circulating at the moment... Did you test your pills? If you didn't I'm not even going to start my rant lol.

Yeah lol i made one of the reports on them. They tasted weird. nothing like mdma. So u say the stuff i took wouldnt effect mdmas effect?

if u can afford ecstasy im sure u can afford the 30 bucks for a reagent tester from a headshop in your local and you wouldnt need to ask questions like this you could answer them for yourself

So u say the stuff i took wouldnt effect mdmas effect?

Yeah the substances that you were taking should of had no effect what so ever on the effects that MDMA provides...

if u can afford ecstasy im sure u can afford the 30 bucks for a reagent tester from a headshop in your local and you wouldnt need to ask questions like this you could answer them for yourself

Its cool, i was sceptical about the pill when i first saw/tasted it. It was just annoyin me that no one has came across the shit batch of planes. I dont think ill be getting a pill tester soon, im giving up pills forever. Gonna stick to my other drug of choice. At least ill know what ill be taking.

Its cool, i was sceptical about the pill when i first saw/tasted it. It was just annoyin me that no one has came across the shit batch of planes. I dont think ill be getting a pill tester soon, im giving up pills forever. Gonna stick to my other drug of choice. At least ill know what ill be taking.

MDMA is fairly notorious for impurity, but I don't think there's a drug out there that doesn't often come cut to all hell, or as a fake, or another inferior substance.

Except maybe weed, because how would you make fake weed, and why would you bother.

MDMA is fairly notorious for impurity, but I don't think there's a drug out there that doesn't often come cut to all hell, or as a fake, or another inferior substance.

Except maybe weed, because how would you make fake weed, and why would you bother.

Hehe there is another fantastic natural drug u just cant cut:) Intense shit IMO.

Shrooms =) can't cut them to shit. Id say get something else there probly bunk.

come on sustanon everyone says "thats it seriously no more pills" untill the next time swallow that pride of yours and buy a goddamn tester so when you do make a report on PR you can say "look mother fuckers , check out this gaybar reaction" and you wont get flamed as much and more users will start thinking positively

come on sustanon everyone says "thats it seriously no more pills" untill the next time swallow that pride of yours and buy a goddamn tester so when you do make a report on PR you can say "look mother fuckers , check out this gaybar reaction" and you wont get flamed as much and more users will start thinking positively

When i bought it i knew it was not mdma. Ur right about the test tho but the way i see it is if it doesnt seem right then i dont want it. Its very easy to tell if its something else other than MDMA. To tell whats in it is impossible without a tester but i sure know that its not mdxx. Ive been chewing beans to powder my whole life so im pretty used to the taste. Shame or not i have been an addict in the past where i would eat 10-15 pills a week for years, it took me 8 months to get rid of the habbit, took all kinds of medication for it. I went through hell, was very depressed at the time even thought of suicide few times, started to go crazy and aggressive with people that i loved. I know this doesnt belong here but i feel better now that i could talk bout it

Last edited:
Shame or not i have been an addict in the past where i would eat 10-15 pills a week for years, it took me 8 months to get rid of the habbit, took all kinds of medication for it. I went through hell, was very depressed at the time even thought of suicide few times, started to go crazy and aggressive with people that i loved.

Really 10-15 that all; mate you don't even know what depression is until you start bashing yourself and trying to hurt yourself to get rid of the suicidal thoughts and just finding what ever drugs around to knock yourself out... I think about suicide every single day not just 3 or 4 times a day try a couple a times an hour; it fucking sucks but I've got family their to support me and I'm always doing something so that I don't have time... Nobody would guess it cause I put on a happy face all the time but that is because other people should be happy not me! My Dr's don't have a fucking clue what is wrong with me I've been through 13 of them so far and still counting stupid fucks there's nothing that can fix me, I still have to see the dumb cunts ever single fucking day though and this has been going on for 4 years now... I'll end my life one day I just want to make $1 million and leave it to my family before I do though.

When i bought it i knew it was not mdma. Ur right about the test tho but the way i see it is if it doesnt seem right then i dont want it.

Right so why did you buy it then...?! Mate invest in a tester anybody with even a peanut size brain does this but obviously yours must be smaller then that so that's why your not getting one!

mushi , there is sooooooooooo many beter things to do than find a way to kill yourself i dont gove a shit how you feel iom sure there is somsone who has felt and been worse off than you man just give me a pm on bl trade msan handles or even mobile num,bers , fuck the doctors to hell wioth em if u EVER need soeone to hat weith get shiot off your chest let me know its a step in tyhe right direction o0k ! (sorry bout the spellinjg im fa8irl;y drunk)

U cant always see what ur buying exactly plus they bring it from a long way from a trusted source.

mushi - how do you expect the docs to help you and properly diagnose you while you are still heavily abusing substances? First thing is help yourself - lay off the drugs and let your natural brain chemistry recover a bit!

^^ Tried that I had a break for about 10 months and shit was worse then anything tried pretty much all different types of meds but they just mask it and when I get off them things were worse then brfore... Whenever they say, "We'll give this or that a try", I'm like, "Your kidding right? We've been through all this shit in the past and it makes it worse, I don't want to be on meds.."

I've tried cognitive training and brain stimulus shit but nothing pretty much works... They have come down to that their is some weird chemical imbalance in the brain where my seretonin branches have all been broken off and some have never grown back and others have grown back wrong...

^^ Tried that I had a break for about 10 months and shit was worse then anything tried pretty much all different types of meds but they just mask it and when I get off them things were worse then brfore...

My advice is similar to filenet's. You have to accept there are going to be rough times ahead, and plan accordingly (an important personal management skill). You also need to once again find pleasure and contentment with natural highs, so you need to do new or exciting things. Not only does this sort of thing help keep depression at bay, but it fortifies your well being by helping restore your natural responses. Getting away to somewhere where you have no access to meds and illicits is good.

It's important to remember 2 things; you're not the only one who has to go through this stuff, and as time goes on things do get better. If you've bashed it hard for years, it might take years to come completely right. But that time should be seen a challange, something you can set your mind to and acheive. Nothing is as personally rewarding than to acheive what you set out to do. So pick some goals, baby steps at first. Start a Magic Diary where you keep a record of your set and acheived goals, your personal account of your progress and any bumps as they occur. As you probably already realise from posting here, writing can be very therapeutic. Show it to no-one. I can help you with a suggested layout if you're interested.

Relapse can happen any time though, and it's important not to get too depressed when this happens. How? you might say. Swimming in the ocean, long walks, laughing hard at funny shit, feeling the heart felt smile of someone close, visiting an old friend.... any of these things will do it providing you let it happen. None of those emotional responses require chemicals, but as I said, you have to stop to smell the roses. Look for the bright things, the value in things non drug related, and above all, discard those things/people that drag you down. You can always return to them down the track - if you want to that is...

If you feel you need some assistance, there's a Vipassana retreat up this way that has produced fabulous results. I'm not sure what their current policy on recent use of drugs, but a phone call should tell you. I've seen some very messed up people do this 10 day course and come out completely revived, restored and replenished and without exception, non have relasped. It's not easy though. Arguably one of the hardest parts being that you're not allowed to talk to, or even look at others for the duration of the course. Personally, I'm not into Buddhism or any belief system for that matter, but I certainly recognise the value of this program and the meditation techniques they teach.

http://www.dhamma.org/en/schedules/schrasmi.htm

I've tried cognitive training and brain stimulus shit but nothing pretty much works... They have come down to that their is some weird chemical imbalance in the brain where my seretonin branches have all been broken off and some have never grown back and others have grown back wrong...

Have you considered ECT? it's quite brutal and primitive but if you have really had a 10 month break off drugs and tried that many different medicines I think it is worth it.