• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ohh great Dexamphetamine has hit it big now...

WhoahMan

Ex-Bluelighter
all thanks to Sunday Mail's little story on the abuse and profits marginalized through dealings of Dexamphetamine! Read today's paper people, and post your opinions.

I didn't get the chance to read it but there must have been stories like this before right? Sunday Mail/The Advertiser write about whatever they can think of, its all a huge lot of crap gossip.

Last edited:
I was reading the paper and went Fuck this and vowed to never read another newspaper again unless it was critical I did have to.

yeah read bout this this arvo, seems pretty lame cos now the men behind the curatin are going to take control of another usefull substance

I doubt anyone will remember the artical next week. They will be outraged for a few hours and then loose intrest

can't seem to find any reference to this article online - anyone got a link, article scan or general overview of the content?

cheers

I couldn't even find it in the sunday mail. where abouts is the article? I'll scan it if i can find it.

^ Page 29. 'Party use of ADHD Drugs'.

You better thank me I just stubbed my toe getting up to find that. 8) ;)

Owch, gotta hate stubbed toes. Thanks Mr.Blonde

Unfortunately it looks like they stuffed up my sunday mail.
Page 29 is a full page ad for david jones for me :p

^ Weird, the two page spread for David Jones' is pages 24-25 in mine.

And my Sunday Mail is kinda screwed up as well, for a few pages it looks like they ran out of ink or something.

Oh, and just to save face I don't actually buy the Sunday Mail neither am I an avid reader; my mother gets it and the Courier Mail as she works in the public service and needs to be kept up-to-date on what the paper is reporting on her department.

So does anybody have a link for this as I would be very interested in giving it a read and seeing what it says...