• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoke in the shower

I just smoke downstairs in my house. The room has no windows unfortunately, but no one cares about the smell.

No need at the pad, but i do that in hotels. it doesn't really get rid of the smell..nothing really does when it's dank.

You can buy a big fan for $20 to sit in the window, the room wont smell at all. I think the vent fan in the shower wouldn't work as well, plus all the dust and shit inside the ducts would soak in the smell. A cold beer in the shower is the best thing ever!

Hey, its just a suggestion. But yeah, my parents know i smoke weed in their house and we compromised, they dont like the smell, so in respect to them, i burn and incense. And i do have pretty long hair and have been called a 'commie hippie' before. So i guess your dads description was pretty normal. ;)

yeah, that was in 1968 or 69 I was in Jr high and the buddist movement was just getting started in the states My old man was career military and anything that had to do with incense or meditation or any of that "hippie bullshit" really go his anger up. I'm glad to see that people, like your parents, are more understanding and broad minded. It sure makes life easier.

i tried blazing in the shower once when i was really tweaked and the flint got wet D'OH

I thought I was the only one that did this

I blow my smoke out a window, my bathroom is set up perfectly for it.

i used to smoke in my shower all the time. i'd crack the window open and blow the smoke out of there (we had an alarm system, but i figured out how to deactivate it on my window), and then i'd run the shower all the way on hot and flush out the smoke. although one time my sister caught me but i told her it was cigar smoke lol

Omg this works sooo good. Man, this morning before school it was waaay too fucking cold and early to go outside to toke. So I turned on the shower and opened the window, and of course turned on the fan. Oh yea and do not forget about closing the vent in that bathroom. Anyways was my first time smoking in the shower, and usually a shower kills my high so I smoked a little more than I usually do. This time, for some reason the shower did nothing to my high and if that made me even more high. Oh yea, I put towels under the door too so my house didn't smell like chronic haha. Anyways It was amaaazing I just toked and blew hits out of the window. I came back in like 10 minutes after I smoked too and it smelled completely normal no weed scent whatsoever. My mom was home the whole time, if you have a window in your shower you are set. Man, still suprised how great this worked:) Definitely wake n' baking tomorrow morning.

smoking in the shower is wonderful. either smoking in the shower or turning the shower on and smoking while it steams up and then getting in..it's all good.

I've yet to smoke in the shower in my dorm at school, though. It's on my list of things to do, but would have to be crazy late (like 4-5AM) so as not to get caught.

I've got some methods that have proven to work for me over the years at my parents house...

1.) In my room late night i would just open the window, turn on the fan, put a towel under the door and rip like no other, even a small blunt once(would think it stunk up the room but naw)...After you are done rippin you keep the window and fan on and spray alot of any kind of perfumated stuff ie, axe or fabreeze on the curtains...over the span of the night the fan blows through the curtains and the room just goes back to smelling completely normal by morning time...

Sometimes i would get lazy and not do this and i would smell the weedness in the morning...Like if i didn't blow out the window and just layed in bed rippin or if i didn't let the window down overnight...But if you follow ^^ its pretty much down to a science..just leave fan on and window down for the night, and spraying curtains helps too cuz you cant smell the spray after a while it just kinda nutrilizes shit..

2.) I just go in my basement bathroom and rip a J...with towel under door...then i just leave the fan on overnight...never even a slight smell in the morning..and i don't use and kind of spray..

or you could make one of those ghetto lightbulb vapes or get a real vape but i still think they reek weed...

Kinda weird how some parents don't care bout weed...I think those were the parents that were gettin high up till they had kids or something...They just experienced it more and are more liberal minded bout shit like that...Can't say that for my rents but i've caused em alotta trouble with more than just weed for my age so idk...neways...

smoke weed errday.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B91wki_jQf0 - all i do is smoke weed...if you havent seen this shit you be livin under a rock

SHUUUUPP!!!

+1 to roger.

exactly how i was smoking when i got caught in college.

people just think they've found a stank-free way of smoking because they live with people who don't know or don't care that it wreaks of weed.

It works. Why? smoke is nothing but particulates, i.e., small SOLID particles. Steam, i.e. high humidity, which is very small water drops, traps/suspends these solids. When in the water droplet, the smell is not as noticeable, and the vent draws the water/smoke particles out and away.

A very good method for smoking inside "no smoking" hotel rooms by the way...:)

Hey, its just a suggestion. But yeah, my parents know i smoke weed in their house and we compromised, they dont like the smell, so in respect to them, i burn and incense. And i do have pretty long hair and have been called a 'commie hippie' before. So i guess your dads description was pretty normal. ;)

lol u are kinda a hipppie.
but i smoke in my shower a couple times after readin this thread an it really does work i do it all the time now

so heres my setup. bathroom with small amount of use except by me (my rooms in the basement and this is the bathroom attached to my room. no windows :( but there is a fan that goes straight outside and i have a sauna right next to the shower. yes a sauna. how should i go about smoking in here at night if i dont want my parents to notice? of course have the fan on and such but should i start steaming up the room before or after i toke? and how long should i leave the fan on if theres no window ect? wouldnt have to worry about my mom smelling it in the morning because i cold just take another shower and hopefully that would destroy the small remaining amount of bud smell? HELP PLEASE i wanna get to this asap but really not tryin to get caught right now

i have a friend that hit the bowl in the shower and wont be doin it again any time soon.

Apparently the steam shattered his bowl, and the glass covered the shower floor. A peice of glass stuck into the major artery in his foot, the dorsalis pedis. now it would have to take awhile for you to die by bleeding out the foot, but my friend still bled to the point of passing out in the shower and laying in the rest of the glass on the shower floor.

so be careful

yea i have done it before.... for added effect you could use a sploof...

and in the bathroom you need no real other excuse for spraying large amounts of air freshener.... if they ask then just say "took a monster shit"....

Oh and before you try this, shut your bathroom door and put a lighter to the crack at the underside of the door. if the flame is blowing towards the bathroom you have negative air pressure. Smoke should be pulled out through the vent instead of going out of the door....

It helps to know where the vent is pulling the air to, wherever it is going is probably going to smell like pot, in my case that is the attic which is generally fine but i have heard of it going into other rooms by some people....