PDA

View Full Version : An alcohol forum on Bluelight

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 11:10
So I'm pretty drunk and I'm wondering why there hasn't even been a forum about alcohol and alcohol related issues on Bluelight... I don't know if the idea has been brought up before but it seems sensible to me.

Has there ever been an alcohol forum on Bluelight?

n3ophy7e
06-02-2009, 11:17
Welcome to The Dark Side

alcoholism thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=365638)

<3

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 11:24
Why is it in the dark side?

... Seriously?

And yes I'm an alcoholic. But so many people on this site are heroin addicts and weed addicts and E-tards, etc, but they all get there own fucking forum... don't they?

I think there's this stupid fucking elitist thing going on with drug addicts (I'm also a drug addict btw so don't assume I only drink) where alcoholics are somehow lesser than everyone else.

Because it's legal doesn't make it so much different from psychs or opiates or amphetamines. All substances have their problems and benefits.

Don't welcome me to the fucking dark side.

I may be drunk but I don't think that we're in Star Wars.

LoveAlways
06-02-2009, 11:28
I always thought the lounge WAS the alcohol forum????

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 11:32
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK....got kicked outta a bar not long ago...almost got a DUI but my friends helped me outta my car and into a carl's jr. fast enough...lmfao....I wanna kill that fucking (racist term, not a black dude), at the bar...all over a fucking quater i gave him...dumb fucking idiots

neverstop
06-02-2009, 11:43
Other Drugs (46 Viewing)
A forum for specific and detailed drug discussion of various chemicals including opiates, benzos, amphetamines, cocaine, pharmaceuticals and other topics not covered in other forums.

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 11:44
Thanks for your reply...I hope I'm doing this as hard as I can....you can see this right?

L2R
06-02-2009, 12:00
I always thought the lounge WAS the alcohol forum????

binge-oh

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 12:01
Other Drugs (46 Viewing)
A forum for specific and detailed drug discussion of various chemicals including opiates, benzos, amphetamines, cocaine, pharmaceuticals and other topics not covered in other forums.

Alcohol is so popular that it deserves it's own forum IMO. 'Other Drugs' doesn't do it for me. Cannabis gets it's own forum...

There's a lot of people on this site that drink. I'd guess something like 70+ % of the entire site.

Tonight I've had three beers and a third of a bottle of whiskey (which was stolen from a liquor store and given to me as a gift), am I supposed to feel ashamed? Am I supposed to go the Dark Side and comment on how much I regret doing so? Because, I don't. Any more than I would regret taking ecstasy or having a tab of acid.

Also threads on alcohol would disappear in the 'Other Drugs' forum.

Come on, mods. Create an alcohol forum. I'll moderate it.

Alcohol is the most popular drug on the planet.

Or maybe heroin is...

I don't know. (I'm drunk.)

L2R
06-02-2009, 12:03
70%?

yeah i'd drink that

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 12:04
^You'd drink 70%+ of the people on this site? um, yikes?...i miss those pencils..they had cool erasers... <<<<<<<<<<drunk<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 12:12
70%?

yeah i'd drink that

We get 70-80% proof Absinthe in Australia (if you know where to look), so enjoy!

:)

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 12:15
^what about high fucking percentage cheap ass malt liquor? 20-23oz cans? I assume so.... you guys get some good fucking shit...I know I love this "Four MAXX 10% by volume" (wormwood) shit................yum/dumb numb reality shifter, drifter, grifter

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 12:23
I'm currently drinking through a 700 ml bottle of Maker's Mark, aged 12 years. Shouldn't be long soon...

I don't know about drinking cheap over proof liquor. I'm too old to handle it now days. I need a good quality drink if I'm going to push the boundaries. Should be able to finish this bottle, simply because it's quality shit.

Even with beer I can't drink the cheap stuff anymore... and I'm not a fucking pensioner. I'm only 26 years old...

I used to be able to drink anything... Literally anything... Cough syrup, animal urine, you name it...

L2R
06-02-2009, 12:23
We get 70-80% proof Absinthe in Australia (if you know where to look), so enjoy!

oh i have

many times

i think.... memory no so good of those nights.

L2R
06-02-2009, 12:24
i had a home made vesper matini earlier. but no gin left now so i think i'll have to do with just vodka from now on.

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 12:27
at least you aren't hitting the cheap malt

;)

melange
06-02-2009, 12:38
the four max is pretty good

my drink of choice at the moment though, is.....

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n319/helioselenus/449px-Joose_drink.jpg

the purple one is my shit

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 12:48
^Fuck yeah bro............Purple dragon...... 9.9%.....my weapon of choice aside from liquor, like "TheDeceased" so eloquently put in his post a couple above...

TheDeceased- I'm pretty much there...I honestly don't see why I don't just drink strait up Wild Turkey, or better yet some Ezra Brooks....but then yes, the price factor comes in...and yeah, you're 26 and can drink the danks...I'm 24...when I'm 26 I seriously bet I'll be at your point...as far as drink of choice vs. money inthe bank goes...........currently?........JOOZE!!!!!!!!!! PURPLE JOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 12:52
I got it for free. My mate is a kleptomaniac. Didn't mean to sound like an elitist, but rather a decrepit old fool who can't handle his cheap swill.

I wasn't joking about the animal urine.

I used to drink anything.

But now my liver is so far gone it has been promised to medical science.

No offense intended.

Drink up.

(Impacto is a geezer as well)

melange
06-02-2009, 12:52
Purple joose always!

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:00
uh............lol, none intended, and I believed you about the animal shit the first time around....fucking alcohol man...are you kidding me?....you're sorry? slash, "no offense intended?"...lmfao...I'm not gay...you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings for telling me to go fuck myself for no reason or some shit....lol....yes, I'm drunk....realing down...I was in rehab with a mad pothead that was/is an X-ray tech at one of the main hospitals down here...the stories he told me about calcified livers on 24-28year olds scared the shit outta me...I'll never turn out like that...I'm a "smart drunk"...I can drive next to a cop and drink a 22-23.5oz can or a half pint of whatever hard shit...like leaving las vegas style...and not get pulled over...it's actually pretty fucking funny...yes I get a crack outta it...so yes, it's definately funny, and no I've never even gotten close to crashing into anyone drunk driving...xanax..but was xanax only and WAY back in the day, and yeah not alcohol, fucking xanax...if you ask me, at least down where I live, most asians should get "special driving as an idiot ticket" EVERY TIME they drive...I'm part AZN...so no, I'm not being racist...yes, I should and could be technicaly carded each time..I drive like there's no signs and I'm the most important car....hmm...maybe the AZN's actually "get it" and everyone else is just pissed/jeleous mad about it all.....hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......FAIL/slash/ME

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 13:04
sleep it off, buddy

;)

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:07
What? wtf did you just say? You can spit on me, hit me in the face, steal me wallet...but if you talk shit about my mom?...My parents divorced young and my mother raised me all on her own young...how fucking dare you...out back right now....let's go "talk"..............

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 13:14
Why is it in the dark side?

... Seriously?

And yes I'm an alcoholic. But so many people on this site are heroin addicts and weed addicts and E-tards, etc, but they all get there own fucking forum... don't they?

I think there's this stupid fucking elitist thing going on with drug addicts (I'm also a drug addict btw so don't assume I only drink) where alcoholics are somehow lesser than everyone else.

Because it's legal doesn't make it so much different from psychs or opiates or amphetamines. All substances have their problems and benefits.

Don't welcome me to the fucking dark side.

I may be drunk but I don't think that we're in Star Wars.

Baaaawwww! Cry me a river. Go have another drink you fucking hump.

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 13:17
You are currently and have always been a fucking wanker, Guido.

If you said that to my face I'd beat your scull in, but you're just another fucking pussy hiding away on the internet.

Do you live in Melbourne?

Come and say hello.

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:22
^lol seriously.....deceased, have you ever heard that one term like a fucking bajillion times called "drugs and ALCOHOL"?......i think it's the other way around and you just made your drunken thread....go sleep it off ;)

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 13:23
Judging by your choice of insults, you are either a fucking piece of shit chav intoxicated on hard cider or a cocksucking drongo, intoxicated on the animal piss you sub-humans down under call beer.

If I said that to you face and you hit me I would laugh. I'm from New York and a heroin addict. I would beat the ever living shit out of you once I snapped out of my nod.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6011/1233377583161je1.png

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 13:26
yes I'm aware of the fact that people separate the two. but I don't see the distinction aside from the legal side of things...

I know a lot of drug addicts who talk down about alcoholics when really they are no better at all.

There are a lot of threads on this forum about how high people are and how many cones they smoked and how much they shot into their veins... but alcohol is a whole different story, obviously. It's far worse to be an alcoholic than being one of the many proud heroin addicts on this site or ketamine junkies or DXM addicts, etc, etc...

Even though everyone drinks, we should cower in the shadows and feel ashamed.

Sleep it off, Dex.

;)

Guido, I really couldn't bother with you. You actually implied that Australians are sub-human. I've been on Bluelight for a while and have observed you and like I said before you are currently are and have always been a wanker.

I really don't care what you have to say.

And, for the record, I would beat the shit out of you. I am a professional kick-boxer. Bring it the fuck on.

New York heroin addicts aren't invincible.

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 13:31
yes I'm aware of the fact that people separate the two. but I don't see the distinction aside from the legal side of things...

I know a lot of drug addicts who talk down about alcoholics when really they are no better at all.

There are a lot of threads on this forum about how high people are and how many cones they smoked and how much they shot into their veins... but alcohol is a whole different story, obviously. It's far worse to be an alcoholic than being one of the many proud heroin addicts on this site or ketamine junkies or DXM addicts, etc, etc...

Even though everyone drinks, we should cower in the shadows and feel ashamed.

Sleep it of, Dex.

;)

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6011/1233377583161je1.png

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 13:37
I couldn't be fucked looking at your little link, Sally.

I'm coming to New York in March.

Want to meet up?

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:38
lol, guido would get the shit kicked outta him by you deceasd, and I'd let you kick the shit outta me...I'd steal guido's heroin and stab him with an aid's needle when no one was looking, and you sir I'd sue to holy hell for guido and I, for even touching us with the breach in contract of your fighter's/boxing liscense and all....how I love that shit...

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 13:44
Guido, I really couldn't bother with you. You actually implied that Australians are sub-human. I've been on Bluelight for a while and have observed you and like I said before you are currently are and have always been a wanker.

I really don't care what you have to say.

And, for the record, I would beat the shit out of you. I am a professional kick-boxer. Bring it the fuck on.

New York heroin addicts aren't invincible.

Implied? I fucking said straight up they are subhuman. If you didn't care you would not have edited your post in order to reply to me.

Professional kick-boxer? I would love to see you try to kick me in the face while your all blotto you fucking booze hound. You would probably fall on you ass, but I would miss seeing it because I am on the nod. but like I said, once I snap out of it, you better watch out. I would rip your head off and shit down your neck.

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 13:46
I couldn't be fucked looking at your little link, Sally.

I'm coming to New York in March.

Want to meet up?

I bet your father called you Sally when you were a wee little lad. How did is pud feel? You know, when he duked you in the ass. That's why you drink isn't it? Because you father ravaged your ass, like the pikey whore you are.

Lets meet up you fucking poof.

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 13:49
lol.

Junky cunt versus alcoholic kick-boxer.

You say you'd beat the shit out of me, but is it just a bullshit little internet cunt making false threats?

I'm arriving at JFK on the 13th.

Let's make this a Bluelight event.

Just you and me.

claire22
06-02-2009, 13:51
TheDeceased is hardcore with the keyboard.

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 13:53
You should see me with my foot in someone's ass.

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:53
^yet you're heroin addiction spurred outta the ether like some random big bang that never happened right? I assume I'm correct, as the only reason you do heroin other than the obvious reasons once you're hooked is you either couldn't literally live without it and/or, shit would be just too boring and slow without it, and/or/maybe mostly, you don't approve of how your dick bounces around in your pants. lmfao....I wanna see you guys meet up and be super fucking serious like this.....and uh, yeah, the alcoholic kickboxer would win bro...dude, who are you kidding...lol....when was the last time you saw a super fat bar fight without being in a fat nod? "Once I get out of the nod though......" Lol...alcoholics don't need nor want that excuse...you're just already kicked in the head so hard you can't walk anymore, and by the time you snap outta it, they've been in jail 3 days

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:54
lol.

You say you'd beat the shit out of me, but is it just a bullshit little internet cunt making false threats?

Just you and me.

LMFAO.........dude, he wouldn't meet up with you even if you drove to his house

claire22
06-02-2009, 13:54
Yay Internet fights!! :D:D:D

DexterMeth
06-02-2009, 13:55
um yeah, that's the whole point claire. just like you're dumbass pretentious "holier than thou" tripple smilie faces..... ;)

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 13:58
lol.

Just you and me.

Fine faggot. I'll fucking obliterate you with my junkie-boxing. Then I'll steal your wallet and go buy more dope.

Lets make it an event. I will be sure to give you details of what I look like soon.

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 14:01
You actually implied that Australians are sub-human.

Implied? I fucking said straight up they are subhuman.

And that is why you are a (racist) asshole.

13th March, pay per view (not really), I'll keep everyone updated. My wife will film it and post it for everyone to see.

I'll add you to my collection.

You're in for a world of pain little man.

By the way I'm really scared of junky boxing.... it sounds pretty menacing...

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 14:05
And that is why you are a (racist) asshole.

I'm not racist. After all, I like black people more than Australians.

When you get right down to it though, Australians really can't be classified as a race, sure they are sub-human, but they are more of the genetic shit tier of the human race. After all, the fucking wankers in England sent all their wankers to Australia. That makes you a double wanker. How does that make you feel?

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 14:07
How does that make you feel?

It makes me feel like you're faking it and you won't turn up.

Anyway... We'll see, little man.

I'll keep Bluelight updated.

I don't want to continue this discussion until after the fight.

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 14:07
My wife will film it and post it for everyone to see.

I will be on the lookout for a drunk and a camera carrying whore with a croydon facelift.

claire22
06-02-2009, 14:09
um yeah, that's the whole point claire. just like you're dumbass pretentious "holier than thou" tripple smilie faces..... ;)

OmG ShUT ur mOUth cUNT iLL FULL FKN SMASH YA BRO!!! iLL B @ JFK tm0z br0 ill kiiik yA heD IN!

;)
fucking bank keeping me on hold on the phone. i hate them, my time is precious and im high n wanna check my fucking balance. ill kick THEIR heads in! :X

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 14:21
if someone said that Jewish people or African American people are subhuman, it wouldn't stand. But Australians are fair game for ignorant racist ridicule, apparently.

ClubbinGuido
06-02-2009, 14:24
if someone said that Jewish people or African American people are subhuman, it wouldn't stand. But Australians are fair game for ignorant racist ridicule, apparently.

They are a step up from Australians, believe me.

TheDeceased
06-02-2009, 14:32
Do you even think for a second that you'll actually turn up?

Would you have time with your internet activity, geek... oops I mean 'junky boxer'....