Dianadol

lunchbox08

Bluelighter
Hey Guys

I have recently become interested in Dianadol as a supplement for working out. I am 19, about 90 kilo's and keen on both building muscle and loosing fat without ending up looking more body builder than built regular.

If you guys could give me any thoughts and knowledge on both Dianadol and me using it that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael,

I have some experience with Dianabol and have done plenty of homework regarding steroids. I would reccomend that you avoid it for a number of reasons.

Firstly your age, it's not a good idea to start playing around with your endocrine system before your mid-late 20's. You should already be producing very high levels of free testosterone naturally at your age.

Secondly, Dianabol will give you very temporary increases in strength, make you blow up and look very obviously like you're on steroids, and if you are unlucky (like me) completely shut down natural testosterone production. This means that unless you have a PCT you will loose all your strength gains and more than likely the extra pounds you gained will fade away. Or even worse, the muscle you gained will fade away AND be replaced with fat as lack of testosterone and high estrogen levels lead to muscle waste and fat gain post cycle.

Dbol is great for people who want to get big and strong fast and who are using it to kickstart a much longer cycle of injectables. But these people are very easy to spot in the gym with their puffy, smooth bodies, moon faces, bloated guts and a shit load of weight stacked on the bar.

For you I'd reccomend looking into proper diet. Steroids are really not important compared to diet. It's not what people want to hear and it seems to take many people years for it to sink in, but it's 90% diet. I know guys who are super fit and beasts in the weight room, but look like shit. It's because they eat shit. Get your diet really dialed in and you'll gain more muscle and shed more fat over the next 6 months than you will if you run a 4-6 week Dbol cycle now and then go through recovery.

Thanks heaps guys, i guess you can read all you want but nothing will ever count as much as tailored advice. Would tiny amounts as a supplement do any good?

Also, if you could throw out some rules of thumb and general hints and tips for diet and anything else that would be greatly appreciated. Its hard to tailor a diet as i'm living at home and i cant neccessarily put everybody else on the same program (easier and cheaper to eat with everybody else) so anything that i could keep in mind whenever i'm looking to eat would be awesome.

Thanks again guys, its on offer and i've done some light reading but i'm still researching it all.

^ horrible advice, ignore this guy

you might be thinking about using small amounts of anavar, as small amounts won't shut down your natural testosterone production (look up some studies). But, anavar is a completely different drug than dianabol. Small amounts of Dbol will just mess with your own test production (in your balls) and possibly shut yourself down for little amounts of gain.

Dbol is some intense shit. Its got serious side effects (bloating, acne, hair loss, sterilization, etc). At 19 years old you are going to do nothing but fuck your shit up for a good long while. Your nuts are going to shrink and unless you are ON IT with a PCT you will not recover your original nut size (ie they'll be smaller for the rest of your life :().

Do you even know what PCT means?

Nobody really recommends running Dbol only cycles. They're harsh for your liver and you won't easily retain gains running it alone. They are always recommended to be combined with testosterone. Much better would be to wait a few years and run a test-only cycle as a first steroid cycle. But, at 19 years old you're still too young.

Really you couldn't have picked a worse steroid to run alone at 19 years old!

Also, you've violated forum guidelines by asking for steroid cycle advice without providing diet and training routine.

Also, you've violated forum guidelines by asking for steroid cycle advice without providing diet and training routine.

True. I'm letting a few slide for now because these have not been standing rules for that long.

I hope to start seeing more people post stats so I won't have to start deleting more and more posts/threads. Thanks!

/V

^ horrible advice, ignore this guy

I am greatly amused by your statement.

Dbol works. If he wants to use it, he will use it. And it will work. However, as I stated in my first post in this thread, there is the potential for catastrophic side effects.

Last edited:
Forthelulz, just because you have a reputation on other online steroid forums does not mean you have a license to say anything without being checked by others. This board is in the spirit of harm reduction. Your statements certainly do not strike me to be in the spirit of harm reduction. In fact, you appear to be encouraging a 19 year old kid who knows nothing about steroids or post cycle therapy to run a dbol only cycle, which strikes me as a very dangerous thing for this kid to do to himself.

You seem to run the attitude that 'people are going to do what they want to do so might as well tell them what they want to hear.' Why even post on this board if thats your attitude? Let people that are willing to write out safe advice post instead of you!

This subforum is at its all time high in terms of being a friendly place where you can receive solid advice (from people like theDEA and Victor). I've watched this forum for nine years and its never been better. Let's keep it that way bro ;)

I'll say nothing more on this thread. I've voiced my opinion that your advice strikes me as bad advice. Let's see what others have to say though. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steriods are generally run as "cycles" as that is how they work best. Running "a little bit" for a long time isn't going to produce great gains and is going to shut you down.

Dianabol is a very "classic" steriod. If your not looking to look like a bber then steer clear... It will give you a rounded, bloated, puffy appearence as a result of high conversion to estrogen.

I don't want to be condesending but you obviouslly haven't done much research. For a more athletic appearance running a cycle such as prop+var or prop+winstrol would be much preferable.

As a harm reduction forum I have no problem giving out advice to under 21's- BUT only under 21's that know what they are talking about. I would suggest doing some serious reading on steriods, their effects and uses. Read ALL of the threads in the sticky thread graveyard and you'll have a decent base to ask some questions.

As for diet and training advice I'm MORE than happy to give out some hints and tips that will have you blowing up and looking like Arnold (to a certain extent!) after not too long.

#1 To best decide what diet to give you some stats would be helpful- height, weight and age. bf% if you know it.

#2 Eat LOTS of protein. Eat protein with EVERY meal. Buy yourself some whey protein as its a cheap and easy protein source.

#3 Eat lots and eat often. Stop with the 3 meals a day bullshit that the general public does. Eat 5, 6, 7 meals a day whatever you can manage. Eat healthy stuff- rice, oats, pasta. Try and cut out all those bad foods such as soda, chips, fast-food, etc. Get more than your maintanance ammout of calories- this varies from person to person but will be somewhere between 2500 and 5000 calories depending on your body type.

#4 Pre and post workout. At this time your body needs a lot of protein to help recover muscles and shuttle nutrients to the right place- your newly worked out muscles. Get yourself at least 30gs of protein before and after lifting and some simple sugars (glucose/dextrose) like say 50-60gs. Your protein is best coming from easily/quickly digested protein- the whey that I just suggested you buy is best.

#5 Train hard and train often. Lift at least 3 times a week. Lift as heavy as your form will allow for 3-5 sets of 5-12 reps.

If you follow these simple rules then you will start to see extra muscle weight pile on more quickly than you can imagine.

Don't do it dude, for the reasons gaian planes said. You couldn't even spell the steroid correctly.

Don't do it dude, for the reasons gaian planes said. You couldn't even spell the steroid correctly.

Haha thats true, dianabol.. just to fix it up. Man.. researching a bit more and looking over it dianabol seems extreme! Now i'm looking at anavar... cut cut fat fat bye bye.

Societies ever thirsting quest for a magic pill leads to many strange places, its a shame i cant get a view from the other side of the working out fence right now as i stand.. or i would probably do things much differently.

Too young for steroids. Don't want to sound preachy but I made the same mistake and started at 19. Way too early.

Societies ever thirsting quest for a magic pill leads to many strange places, its a shame i cant get a view from the other side of the working out fence right now as i stand.. or i would probably do things much differently.

What do you mean by this- "view from the other side of the fence"? You want to be over the fence? You want more advice from users/non-users? Im just confused! :)

What do you mean by this- "view from the other side of the fence"? You want to be over the fence? You want more advice from users/non-users? Im just confused! :)

No, as in i wish i could have the maturity and wisdom that can only come from having been through the negatives and positives. As everybody seems to say on many subjects "if i had my time again.."

No, as in i wish i could have the maturity and wisdom that can only come from having been through the negatives and positives. As everybody seems to say on many subjects "if i had my time again.."

That's an advantage of this board..learn from other's mistakes so you don't have to go through the same ordeal! Harm reduction at its best.

I live in australia where obtaining such a substance is illegal. What you have written is not only illegal and so forcefully against the rules of bluelight.

This is very against harm reduction taking into account my circumstances as listed above and i personally much more respect the people who dont even try to make their opinions nice then those who promote such an attitude.

To put it nicely PLEASE change your attitude or stay away from bluelight, none of us need any more constriction upon this resource.

Dbol is one of my favorite steroids. The strength/size gains come on very fast. A dbol only cycle though is a pretty stupid idea. Just alot of bloat and you wont keep near the gains as you would if you fit it into a proper cycle with testosterone. For a first cycle I reccomend:

Testosterone Enanthate 500mg, weeks 1-10
Dianabol 25mg-weeks 1-4

possible an AI if you cant stand the bloat.(which there will be alot of)

for pct : nolvadex- start 2 weeks after your last testosterone injection
40/40/20

test will kick in right on week 4 of the dbol , you will keep most of your gains..pls dont dont do a dbol only cycle your wasting your time/money, make it worth while :)