IN, Indy - 2.28.09 Saturday - Pisces Party w/ Mark Roy & RJ Pickens @ Therapy

Taylor Norris

Bluelighter
pisces_back_web.jpg

Two of Chicago's fastest up and coming DJ's are coming to Indianapolis with a blend of Electro House and Progressive to help us recognize all of the Pisces birthdays. Both Mark and RJ are residents at Vision Nightclub and their Home parties in the penthouse are notoriously one of the best nights in the city.

We also have a special guest from Ft. Wayne coming to drop some funky, jazzy, deep groovy house beats in the lounge, Adejai aka Doc.

It is my gf Melody's 30th birthday the night before on the 27th. Ben Wu, Seth Nichols, Adam Jay, and Chachi are just a few other regular patrons who's birthdays fall between Febuary 20 and March 20.

Mark Roy - Chicago - Electro House/Progressive
Vision::Lava::MassiveChicago.com

On a weekly basis you can find Mark at either venue Vision Nightclub or Lava Lounge rocking and rolling to the grooves of the electrifying beats that has come from his wide selection of new and old school tracks. Not only his sound, but his personality will grab you from your chair and bring you to the floor every time he is on the decks.

RJ Pickens - Chicago - Progressive/Trance
Vision::FloorControlRadio.com

Hailing from schools of progressive, house, breaks, and incorporating some elements of trance, RJ is no stranger to the politics of dancing. He's been a musician for pretty much all his life, beginning with classical music training in both piano and guitar. As he grew older and more mature, so did his musical tastes. Being from the Chicago area, he's been brought up around house music, but he didn't realize just how powerful dance music could be until he heard his first Chemical Brothers record in 1994. The rest, as they say, is history.

RJ has made himself a nice home in the Chicago electronic music circuit as a resident DJ with VISION Nightclub. He's also called notable places such as SPYBAR and SOUND-BAR home in the past. As a result, he's gotten to share the decks with the finest of global talent.

The energy-building and crowd-reading abilities that RJ has honed over the years, have lead him to share billings with: Paul Van Dyk, John Digweed, Luke Fair, Armin Van Buuren, Dave Seaman, Second Sun, Markus Schulz, Gabriel & Dresden, Paul Oakenfold, Sandra Collins, Kenneth Thomas, Jerry Bonham, Infected Mushroom, Hernan Cattaneo, Steve Porter, Matt Darey, Taylor, Ferry Corsten, Montana, Matthew Dekay, Benny Benassi, Seb Fontaine, Filo & Peri, 16bit Lolitas, Ben Brown, Blank & Jones, Ricky Ryan (Can Costa), Michael Burian, Angelo Mike, Rank 1, Jennifer Rene, Phynn, Sander Van Doorn, and the list continues to grow…

...and he continues to deepen his roots within the flourishing scene in Chicago. He's beginning to make his mark in the music production arena, also. Teaming up with production partner SKS has recently lead to some floor-stomping bootleg remixes and a big original release that is expected to be released in the near future! RJ also has successfully taken the reigns in running the monthly "HOME" residency in the Penthouse at Vision Nightclub, where clubbers happily come to enjoy no-holds-barred throwdowns spun by special guests and by the best local talent Chicago has to offer. He is also a regular guest featured on Fusion Radio Chicago, recently had a highly-acclaimed guest mix featured on ULTRA Satellite Radio (XM80 TheMove), and runs a monthly radio show (Floor Control) with studio partner SKS.

Therapy Nightclub and Lounge
605 E Market.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
$5 - 21+ w/ ID

Last edited:
Doc, tha Doc, the witchdocter.

Geez too many docs I know

talk about random....havent been on this site for a grip and ....all a sudden i see a flyer for i party that i didnt know existed and i know all the djs on the fucking flyer
crazy
party on INDY

Wow, I thought something seemed FISHY around here.

hahahahaha, ha,, ha

:eek:

should have made the tagline on the flyer say:

"A dime a dozen!"

;)

I should bring Bday cone hats for all of us Pisces!

and cake! and a pinata!!!

donkey_pinatas.jpg