Orbital is back!

Acid Eiffel

Bluelight Crew
http://www.loopz.co.uk/begin.html

GIGS CONFIRMED IN MANCHESTER AND LONDON PLUS FESTIVAL CONFIRMATIONS PRE-SALE VIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE - LOOPZ

The Orbital reformation gathers momentum with headline shows now confirmed for Manchester and London this September. They are also set for a busy summer. Orbital play at 2009¹s Rock Ness Festival in Scotland on 14th June and in July play the Global Gathering Festival in Stratford, as well as The Big Chill Festival, Eastnor Castle as previously announced.

Orbital will play Manchester Academy on Saturday 19th September and London Brixton Academy on Friday 25th September. Tickets go on general public sale on Friday 30th January at 9am. We are running an exclusive pre-sale through the official Orbital web site - www.loopz.co.uk on Wednesday 28th January 2009.

BUY TICKETS

i reckon there will be more dates...

will probs go check them out in brixton if i am in europe at the time
love orbital, hope they pull off a good show this time!

ps wossup staroceanhouse, hope u are keeping well!!

and by the way, if you see your mum this weekend, be sure and tell her...............

i love orbital and saw them play one of their last gigs ever at the brixton academy. i was disappointed as they totally phoned it in that night...

i hope this isn't a flop.

alasdair

hmm, Don't Stop Me doesn't don't do much for me. The Gun Is Good is good stuff tho imo.

whats your thoughts on em mate ?

My thoughts exactly mate. 'Don't Stop Me' really isn't great. 'The Gun Is Good' is much better, although still no way near as good as their classics (although I guess once you've made 'The Brown Album', you've given yourself a lot to live up to!!!)

saw em in leeds last year, well worth it! they mix their tracks really well, massive fan :)

i find them really boring, theyre albums dont keep me interested at all.

halcyon however..words cant describe the epicness.

Would love to see them live, In Sides and Orbital (Brown Album) are both amazing.

Halcyon is definitely win. Checking out "The Gun is Good" right now. Are those just singles or are they making a new album?

I hope they are at ultra again, I wanna see another set since I do enjoy some of the tracks they have produced.... and they are highly recommended from many people....