• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Simple Question: Plugging vs. Increased Oral Dosage

ricericebaby

Greenlighter
Would plugging have the same effect as say, double-dropping? So far, the only advantage I see is having to take less pills and avoiding stomach problems.

pluggin comes on quicker and harder. And may be marginally shorter in duration than double dropping, though some people say its the same duration either way. If you wanna come up hard and fast, dissolve the MDMA in water and insert with a pipette.

I dont think that plugging would double the intensity, so double dropping would probably be more intense. My guess is plugging is about 1.5 times stronger, not 2.

To the above poster..........No not even close.

From my experience there was no noticeable difference.

It took longer to come up.
It lasted just the same and came down the same.

On two occasions it did nothing.

Bottom line............interesting experiement but otherwise a waste of time.

So it's the same duration? I thought plugging would last longer, as some people say they've rolled 4-6 hours. Double-dropping seems like it's just two times the potency for the same duration of one pill.

I would say that DD != plugging. From what I can gather from reports on here and from friends is that the said advantages of plugging is only marginally more then that of dropping, in terms of effects. To the point where the hassle of actually going through the process of plugging just makes it not really worth it.

The only thing I can think of is that by plugging your comeup would be quicker, going on the same principle of why people rub speed on their gums or hold the tab under their tongue - closer access to blood vessels/blood stream. Having said that I have no medial experience so I'm going on "common sense".

If you're having stomach issues with dropping, have you tried IV'ing? 8o
(*before I get flammed it's a joke! %))

So it's the same duration? I thought plugging would last longer, as some people say they've rolled 4-6 hours. Double-dropping seems like it's just two times the potency for the same duration of one pill.

Didnt last longer for me however all my rolls tend to last 4 hours. mda however will last a lot longer.

Double dropping will raise the potency especially to your brain in terms of bad effects however it doesnt double it. Similarly you might think that triple drop triples it but it doesnt and really will probably just make you throw up.

Dose is very much individual related...........so while you may only need 1 to be off tap, I may need 2 of the same pill. Some people only need a half and I have even heard of some only needing a quarter.

Double dropping will not affect the length of the roll unless the two are taken at different times.

Sounds like plugging is a complete waste of time unless you enjoy sticking something up a hole that is used to something coming out. But each to their own i suppose.

Never would try plugging it thats a little too much,as thats where things are suposed to come out not go in lol.

MazDan; said:
To the above poster..........No not even close.

From my experience there was no noticeable difference.

It took longer to come up.
It lasted just the same and came down the same.

On two occasions it did nothing.

Bottom line............interesting experiement but otherwise a waste of time.

This..
My experience is pretty similar. Ive had one good experience with plugging. But it wasn't good enough compared to just dropping for me to stick another oral syringe up my bum to get high:|
Just eat em bruddah.=D

Double dropping is way better.

The times I've plugged, were when I had only 1 pill and wanted to get the most out of it. For me, plugging makes me a smidge higher when compared to an equal dosage ingested orally. However, it didn't seem to last as long.

In all honesty, unless you are just super short on pills, I'd just double drop (or single, then redose if you want a longer duration of intoxication).

Eh, plugging isn't really any better in my opinion. I think most people psych themselves into thinking it does so they didn't just stick a pill up their ass for nothing. :p

Plugging sucks, I tried it once. Complete waste of my pill, didn't roll at all. That's just my experince though. I prefer to snort or eat them.

plugging's alright. It works much better when you dissolve in water and enema it. Shoving a whole pill up there probably won't do shit (no pun intended ;) ). Honestly, I'd just drop 'em. Dropping is the best bang for your buck, imo.

I started plugging pills first when i tried plugging MDMA and I am telling you it IS the way to go. I have never rolled sooooo hard in my life. It was increadible and definitely not the same as just doubling a dose. What i do is disolve the substance in water. Then i take a syringe and eject it all the way in. You will feel some pressure and it will be hard to release all the substance. You should sit with your butt in the air for at least 30 minutes or so otherwise it may leak back out and all the water wont be absorbed. It burns for a little depending on the drug but in the end well worth it. Just be careful the first time you try it, it does come on way quicker and harder but it is way more fun. I would try it before doubling your dose. I wont swallow or snort another pill after trying this.

ladyofbluelight; said:
I started plugging pills first when i tried plugging MDMA and I am telling you it IS the way to go. I have never rolled sooooo hard in my life. It was increadible and definitely not the same as just doubling a dose. What i do is disolve the substance in water. Then i take a syringe and eject it all the way in. You will feel some pressure and it will be hard to release all the substance. You should sit with your butt in the air for at least 30 minutes or so otherwise it may leak back out and all the water wont be absorbed. It burns for a little depending on the drug but in the end well worth it. Just be careful the first time you try it, it does come on way quicker and harder but it is way more fun. I would try it before doubling your dose. I wont swallow or snort another pill after trying this.

I have to disagree. Plugging doesn't make enough of a difference for me to wanna stick a syringe up my bum. I gave it a try, twice, and wasn't impressed...I'd rather just eat it...more convenient too..
Btw welcome to Bluelight :)

I have to disagree. Plugging doesn't make enough of a difference for me to wanna stick a syringe up my bum. I gave it a try, twice, and wasn't impressed...I'd rather just eat it...more convenient too..
Btw welcome to Bluelight :)

why thank you very much :) the welcome is much appreciated. I have followed this site for a couple years and I am soo excited to finally join.
But every time I plugged it has made me feel way more fucked up. When i first tried it with molly it did not work that great because I did not let it sit long enough. The second time I did the same dose as before and rolled harder then I ever had. The next times I eat it it was almost impossible to roll until i ate a half gram. Then I thought to plugg again about a week later and rolled so hard I refuse to not plug lol. It could be different for you though, did you dissolve your pill in water first? That made a HUGE difference for me. Otherwise it just did not absorb.

Not thee first time. I crushed it and put it in a rolling paper (lol not the kinda rolling they were ment for...) and shot water in after it.
The second time I did and it sat for 3 minutes or so and I felt the roll but I did feel like I got a very similar roll to just dropping. :/

I dont like railing either x(
All my best rolls have been from jypust eating the pills.

when i did this i had to sit for 30 mins with my ass in the air. it literally changed the entire experiance. it worked soooooo well!! when i first did it i didnt wait to move and i didnt absorb any of the mixture. the wait and dissolving the pill in water first makes a HUGE difference. if you ass isnt at least under a pillow or something either it doesnt work as well. but the roll gets so strong if you wait like 30 mins

ladyofbluelight; said:
when i did this i had to sit for 30 mins with my ass in the air. it literally changed the entire experiance. it worked soooooo well!! when i first did it i didnt wait to move and i didnt absorb any of the mixture. the wait and dissolving the pill in water first makes a HUGE difference. if you ass isnt at least under a pillow or something either it doesnt work as well. but the roll gets so strong if you wait like 30 mins

Hahaha oh. Yea I shot it waited like 30 seconds and walked out the door... I think that just proves my statement earlier about convenience thing. Not down to sit there *F.D.A.U. For thirty minutes.

*Face down, ass up