Roll Call - Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

kleen

Bluelighter
just seeing who is from tennesee

zup zup...i am in knoxville, kinda new to the knox scene...how is it?...........kleen

I couldn't locate another TN woll call (the old one apparnetly was destroyed in the Meetups Thread Holocaust a couple of weeks ago), so let's let this one run....
I'm currently in Murfreesboro, TN. I can;t really comment much about Knoxville, but things are not that great in the Nashville area...things will look better for a while (we actually had a brief run of fairly big acts on Fridays here in the 'boro), but somehting always happens and fucks it up.
We've never quite recovred from the Eighth Day raid, and that was almost two years ago (!).
There is a fair number of us in this area. Welcome to BL!
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....
"Ed Meese should be ass-fucked by an acid-crazed elk."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
**Why NOT?**
"Practice moderation in all things...."
[This message has been edited by FoX (edited 05 July 2001).]

knoxville.......
tuesday: electric ballroom...
thursday: the closet @ lord lindsey

hey i'm in murfreesboro as well (will be soon anyways)
smile.gif

{{{{fox & stormie}}}}
{{{{ghostduster}}}}
{{{{chemicalone}}}}
{{{{whippiechick}}}}
and {{{{hugs}}}} to everyone else
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

oh and hey everyone what ever happened to us checkin out that free breaks thing on sunday? anyone still up for it?
plurr,
sarah
------------------
Eat right, excercise daily, live clean, die anyway.
AIM: CindyLooWho777
[email protected]

Knoxville here
drive to ATl
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"
http://www.visualdistortion.com

yes boiler room sucks monkey turds. You have ALL yer fucked up people in there b./c its the only place you can go after 3am........ lame ass redneck drunks, all sorts off asses..... saturday nite is the better nite to go tho.
and i believe moonson ment ATL hehe

Hey peeps! Knoxville here!
The boiler room is ok, if you are extremely trashed and want to wait in line for an hour to get in. They only have 2 things of water and they never fill them up after they go dry. Plus no offense to the DJs but they play the same music as Fiction does and almost in the same order.
Lords on Thursdays is pretty kewl, and if you have to go to the Boiler Room, then go on a Sat.

B/L Tennessee ROLL CALL (Part 2)

Where are all the TN RAVERS????
can i get a roll call?
name
info
Steven
WKY
dj and promoter
yaya im not in TN - but i dj here enough and have enough friends around here too.
be sure to check out www.tennesseeraver.com
And check out Part 1 of this thread.
(Edited to change title and add link - Daisy)
[ 02 July 2002: Message edited by: Daisybabe ]

michael
23/male
johnson city/etsu
break beat, hard electronic (crystal method) ethusiast

yeah, yeah, thirdeye in knoxville, TN, 22, thirdeye213 is AIM, looking for some knoxville Bluelighters...

BTW, dieselboy will be spinning at fiction in knoxville on 4/4, 10pm, fictionfx.com for more info or drop me a mail

thirdeye,
i am promoting the dieselboy show here in johnson city with flyers and shit...alot of good shows coming towards fiction......michael

hey, Knoxville here...19, attending UT and can't wait for Dieselboy...see ya there.

DSL will be goin off tonite.. see yall there.. with bottle in hand!! w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.