personally i do something i enjoy.....besides drugs
hang out with a friend whos company i enjoy (who doesnt use) or wiv my bf
walk or play with my dogs
listen to some decent metal (or watever music u enjoy) or play my guitar
go for a ride or even just groom my horse
write a poem
read a magazine
go on BL
if u dont hav anything else that interests u other than drugs, u need to find something.......fast!

chess, socializing, food, cooking, running, hiking, eating, girls, creativity! Oh thats a biggy. I love thinking new thoughts, and making fun of life. WHen I am at places I often think of really funny things about life. I notice things that people do, and when I inspect it closely, its often really strange lol.

Guitar, sleep, sex, hardstyle, mosh, write poetry, rock climb, dance dance revolution, top of my head..

chess, socializing, food, cooking, running, hiking, eating, girls, creativity! Oh thats a biggy. I love thinking new thoughts, and making fun of life. WHen I am at places I often think of really funny things about life. I notice things that people do, and when I inspect it closely, its often really strange lol.
This pretty much sums up what I do, too (except for the hiking and cooking). :)

I believe in the power of perspective and optimism. I try not to think too much and just live in the moment. It is difficult to put into words, but there is love and beauty in everything in life, and most of my problems are only a matter of outlook.

I've noticed that since I've been developing my spirituality, I've become happier overall. Meditation is important, so are psychedelic drugs (although the drugs aren't necessary anymore). Spirituality has an important role in happiness because without something to believe in, I feel lost and useless. Being connected to something bigger helps me live in the moment.

go to the gym and practice... nothing cheers me up more than doing an old gymnastics routine. or i go shopping, but i have had the extra $ to do that in a long time. reading books/watching movies too...

Bluelight (usually), music, talk to buddies...Play games, watch TV Shows...I have a simplistic life.

drive around in rich gated communities & bang the loudest , most angry bass-heavy music i can.

WHen I am at places I often think of really funny things about life. I notice things that people do, and when I inspect it closely, its often really strange lol.

Haha, i do the same thing kind of. I love observing different types of people.. you can learn so much about someone by just seeing how they dress,act, carry themselves.. you can just basically lump them into there own category.

In regards to the question.. i try to think of it as, what do i really just 'ENJOY' and what do i do that's 'fun' but mainly as something to distract my mind from boredom.

I love watching TV shows, driving, music, friends house's.. i also find psychology and society really interesting to study.

What i 'enjoy' just for me.. is i love been out in the sun during summer time, ipod with some awesome music with a drink of some sort in my hand.. and just purely enjoying nature/life totally disconnecting myself from reality, society and the worlds problems for a while.

If you arnt thinking intently about something, there's a good chance it's not going to lead to you worrying about something.. so you can enjoy yourself entirely.

I completely agree with 'living in the moment' it's so dam relaxing ;)

I find it helps to surround myself with other people, mostly positive or sympathetic people.

Exercise to get your blood flowing, lift weights until the bad feelings go away. Go for long walks, especially if it's around sunrise/sunset, the colors are stunning at those times. Smile and say hi to strangers. Listen to uplifting music really loud and dance around. Cook your favorite meal or try a new recipe, better yet cook for your friends and impress the hell out of them.

The biggest thing though is getting out and being around other people, even if you don't particularly want to be around anyone else. I don't know why, but it helps a lot (this coming from an introvert). Oh and having a good laugh (especially at yourself) or a good cuddle session always works in a cinch too. :)

Go for a walk. Someplace with trees preferably. Something about them just pulls the shit away from my mind, if only for a short while.

Going to the gym is good for working out... frustrations, and a short-lived endorphin buzz, but lately just hasn't been making me feel much better. Probably had something to do with the month that I didn't go, and wound up putting on a bunch of fat.

Sorry. Didn't mean to bitch there. [/derail]

Walks for me also. Calling a friend I haven't talked to in a while. Doing a good deed anonymously. Pranks. Also I'm a recreational liar- I like to call friends who know I'm a recreational liar and we have an exchange. They tell one. I tell one. We start close to reality and get more and more ridiculous. At some point they are so fantastic that we have to do a reset starting out close to reality again.

I don't have a pet but cats and dogs almost always put me in a good mood. Especially when they are mischievous and like to play fight, but the ones that only want pettin' are cool too.

when i am severely depressed there is NOTHING i can do to make myself feel better... well, i guess pot. lol. sometimes a VERY persistent cuddle buddy can help.. and, i used to cut myself.. but that stopped working a few years ago, and on top of that kind of repulses me now, so i don't bother with it anymore.

if it's just a normal bad mood, though, i can cheer myself up by reading, watching a cool movie, drawing/scrapbooking (i looooooove crafty stuff, and i've never really been a great artist or anything, even..) with my ipod on shuffle... going somewhere in nature with my bf.. and, i never want to underestimate the power of cuddles.

Bright colours, wear tons of bright neon colours, adorn urself with colourful childlike plastic jewels, go nuts with them.
That's what i do to cheer myself up.

Shopping <3

Or do something with a girlfriend. Ring my boyfriend. Read any gossip magazine I can get my hands on, preferable Grazia and NW and or Famous :D. Watch tv. Or sulk around until it wears off.

watch hi-5 or anything on the kid channels.
read.
be around my family.
self make over (do nails, dye hair, make up test, shopping)